How long is too long?

How long is too long?

Attached: D6AlVzYV4AAJ_dr.jpg (1570x2048, 413K)

For him? Six inches.

hack fraud

you know a game is shit when you see more about its creators than about the actual game

how can he keep getting away with it

Attached: 1370374624763.gif (360x202, 1.09M)

Why does everyone call Kojima a hack? Did he just make the Metal Gear series and then never do anything else?

people are mad that instead of showing death stranding gameplay he just posts about rubbing elbows with celebrities and watching movies at the office

because he is just a writer / cutscene designer and the actual game was made by other people
yet he portrays himself as more important than the people making the actual gameplay and recently more important than the actual game

8 inches. Depth caps out at 7 max.

He never made a S.N.A.T.C.H.E.R. 2.

Attached: 1554409959587m.jpg (1024x686, 82K)

>people
You mean Yea Forums?

seething

About 7 years, I guess.
Then again, if we are talking about Death Stranding, even 1 month of development is too much because Yea Forums doesn't care about DS itself, they are going to hate it no matter what due to MGSV being unfinished.

Hell, I remember people saying
>OH WOW WHERE'S THE GAMEPLAY
back when it was announced, even though Kojima had left Konami barely a few weeks beforehand.

>seething
But its true though?

>Hell, I remember people saying
>>OH WOW WHERE'S THE GAMEPLAY
>back when it was announced
when was that?

You must be enjoying those projared pics then.

Im assuming that thing on his arm is some new prop from the game. Looks like a cd drive?

>yet he portrays himself as more important than the people making the actual gameplay
Why would anyone praise them?
The gameplay of MGS games has been absolute trash from the beginning to the end, literally all people talked about the franchise was the story.

w-what the fuck, i-is that Hideo in the background?
>tfw Hideo is forced to do all the programming while Kojima is their '''social PR manager'''

Back in december of 2015.
Between the fact that people think gameplay can be done that fast, and that they think a videogame director has any meaningful job beyond the pre-development phase, is what convinced me that Yea Forums has literally no idea about how games are developed.

Sony owns the game and decides when anything gets shown. He can't just fuck up whatever marketing strategy they have planned and post some gameplay whenever he feels like it.

so 4 years ago
and guess what
no gameplay

Cope

They key is not length of time developed, it's not constantly showing more and more stuff during that development time. People grow impatient when they're shown something and nothing is delivered.

What happens is that DS got announced before it even began development.
4 years of development isn't that much, hell, the yearly COD game takes 3.
Other devs just don't announce the game that early.
The fact that we got a trailer back in E3 2016 is unprecedented.
Look at RDR2, it wasn't announced until it was 7 years into development.

When it comes to the Metal Gear Solid series, Kojima really is a hack and a fraud. He and Konami really don't give a crap about the games themselves and focus instead on promoting them as the most popular games in the world. There's no point in making fun of them for pushing a certain narrative, because it's just too predictable - the games would have turned out the same anyways, but there'd be more to it... I know there was an entire segment on the Kojima Show dedicated to Metal Gear Solid V which covered how much these games suck, but that was more about the Konami side of the business. If someone wants to mock the game simply on its box art, it could be done. I don't think they really want the games to be bad, though, as long as you can show they aren't a hack and a fraud.

Attached: 1546824539522.png (800x450, 265K)

Sorry you can't handle an unfiltered opinion, but when it comes to Kojima and the Metal Gear Solid series, that's the truth.Metal Gear Solid is an excellent example of an open-ended game that can be made to fit into any story or genre. Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater have had many people saying that you can only get so many hours out of an adventure on each game because you need to have a narrative, a goal to achieve, and also a sense of closure or meaning to the game. To many that means an hour of player interaction, and maybe even less than 90 minutes is fine. And that's fine if you're playing for five minutes, but as everyone knows when it comes to the length of an adventure, that's not how games are made. We've gone through that process with so many games lately and Metal Gear Solid 3 has shown us how that's possible.

Attached: 1392591784819.jpg (906x768, 67K)

What are the chances there will be significant Silent Hill elements in the game, or that the ultimate ruse is actually true and it still turns out to be Silent Hills.

>They key is not length of time developed, it's not constantly showing more and more stuff during that development time. People grow impatient when they're shown something and nothing is delivered.

True. Look at FFXV, teased for years (even as Versus XIII) and came out as an unfinished disappointment

you wan't something long? check this shit out *unzips dick*

Are you one person

that's it baby, *fuck* I can't fucking go back now. I need your cum in my mouth. I can take it when I want. *starts sucking cock* oh wow, oh it's cumming from my mouth baby, it's so heavy. I need to take it and swallow it down. *loses cock* don't worry baby. *throws toy into mouth of ass* just like I told you, it doesn't do anything to you. *strokes cock* I'll just suck my hand now so it's easy for the guys to follow you around, I still need to suck you off *loses dick* you know, now that you mentioned it, I haven't had sex since we left the apartment, so I know you're excited. Is that so? yeah, I guess I'm just enjoying that you're looking at me and thinking about me. I just didn't want this guy to get bored. I'm always eager for new stuff like that, and it might even get you more excited for some reason *sucking sounds, improv improv, improv*

How yong is too yong

Attached: qqy8ap96fab21.jpg (778x548, 170K)

0. All of those assets are property of konami

Attached: 1547190333871.png (852x480, 252K)

As if MGS drones weren't tiring enough with their DS shitposting generals, we also have to stand their hourly thread about this fat gook, all because you fatass neckbeards used to watch his MGSV videos and, like with Kojima, you now pretend you always hated him.