She's lovely

She's lovely.

Attached: 1557121557940.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

>These models

>im stuck playing as default byleth
dropped harder than corrin's head on her birth

I hope switch 2 is a thing
this game needs it

She fucks her students

She looks like shit just like every other character in this god-forsaken mess of a game.

The reason why this game looks like shit isn't because of the switch's hardware. It's because ISIS is filled with lazy assholes that don't feel like trying.

3H would look like shit even on the best hardware because modern IS is incompetent.

models look like dog shit

>no customization
>no child units
>looks quite bad graphically
why is anyone excited for this game again?

>no customization
Nigga what? It looks like it has more customization than any other FE so far.

really? i thought the byleths were left default throughout the entire game

This game borders a PS2 game in environments, do you really think it's a hardware limitation?

Also koei tecmo is "helping" them.

You can't customize Byleth's appearence. user meant customization in terms of unit growth since it seems like you can reclass pretty much anyone how you want.

Oh you're talking about Byleth. I meant the unit and class customization. Also
>no child units
>a bad thing

>You can't customize Byleth's appearence
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>shit emblem

YOU SEE Yea Forums
THESE MODELS ARE FLAWLESS
SAY IT WITH ME F L A W L E S S
YOU FUCKERS NEED TO SIT THE FUCK DOWN
THIS GAME IS A 10/1000

Attached: FEC3FB3D-1BD2-4EEB-8EB2-B173EAB48FF5.png (480x711, 397K)

What's the point in giving us a choice on what to play as if we can't change how they look to our liking??

don't know about the models but the 2D art really is flawless

Yeah, thanks but I'll just play Hector hard mode again

>this game is a 0.1/10

can't customize perfection

Does HHM actually make FE7 not so braindead?

the female avatar looks cute
too bad I don't have a switch and I really wanna play it as a male avatar

What gives, they know people will buy this garbage regardless of how shitty it looks

>this game is a 100/100
ftfy faggot

Attached: A44475A7-E4C8-4580-908B-CD0237A274F8.jpg (399x385, 44K)

The 3D models are from the gods
The 2D models are amazing

Attached: 34A3BA59-2C41-4FE1-841D-38653C4F6404.jpg (1023x1023, 148K)

It's still braindead as fuck, but with less deployment slots

It's literally the worst art the series has had in decades. Actual literal decades. Including the mobile game.

>2D art
>Flawless

Nigga what

she big

Attached: Breast Envy.jpg (497x499, 50K)

good lord!

the 2d art is unironically fine, it's the character design of most characters that's shit

I honestly think her model is that of a man. It looks unnatural for a woman, giant shoulders. Stupid otome artist fuckhead

Most of the designs are relatively fine in theory, it's specifically the stiff and lifeless art that ruins them. It's like someone made Shigenori Soejima's artstyle from c. 2010 into a template and copied it a hundred times with minor variations.

Ok yea I see what you mean now, they kinda look like they're made from an OC generator with random hairstyles and colors. Although sometimes it works out because I do like some of the character designs.

I think it's just her outfit billowing outwards and making her shoulders look broader. Either that or her hips are even wider to compensate and she's literally made for breeding.

Attached: Fir-Emblem-Three-Houses-1.jpg (1000x563, 95K)

Why did they give Byleth such big titties

>>no child units
Good. Nobody liked them in Fates

Ok now I'm thoroughly confused, there are like four different things here that could be her arms and depending on which ones actually ARE her arms her anatomy is either fine or horrible.

>why is anyone excited for this game again?
No child units for starters

J A P A N
A
P
A
N

IS already tasted the forbidden GACHA fruit, at this point nothing they'll do will have any effort, im sure this game is just an excuse to have more characters in the shitty mobile game

Attached: 1510450749326.png (548x546, 57K)

FEH is in decline and losing numbers by the day. That's why they've been extremely stingy with free orbs and now having monthly banners with the premium powercreep skills.
They desperately want people to sink money into this game like they did back in 2017

Music to my ears.

...and I want her to drown in my cum