Nintendo announces full E3 2019 plans

nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-full-e3-2019-plans-nintendo-direct-nintendo-treehouse-live-more/

>Some of Nintendo’s activities at E3 2019 include:
>Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Splatoon 2 Tournaments: The team-based Super Smash Bros. Ultimate World Championship 2019 3v3 and the Splatoon 2 World Championship 2019 tournaments will take place on Saturday, June 8, at The Theatre at Ace Hotel at 929 S. Broadway St. in Los Angeles. Both events will feature players from North America, Europe, Japan and Australia/New Zealand. The line for entry starts forming at 8 a.m. in front of The Theatre at Ace Hotel. Fans who want to catch the competitions in person can gain free entry after receiving an event badge in line on a first-come, first-served basis. Doors will open at 10 a.m. and competition is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. People who prefer to watch the competitions online can visit e3.nintendo.com/ and Nintendo’s channels on Twitch and YouTube. Nintendo will communicate additional details about these tournaments at a later time.
>Nintendo Direct E3 2019: The presentation will begin at 9 a.m. PT on June 11. Viewers can watch it by visiting e3.nintendo.com/. The presentation, which focuses entirely on software, will offer a look at games scheduled to launch in 2019.

Attached: e3-2019-3.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e3.nintendo.com/.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOue9nW6tNg
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1126456787773771776
youtube.com/watch?v=QkZB6YxtWKI
twitter.com/R_Gamer_Takeshi/status/1126060567385366528?s=19
nintendoeverything.com/reggie-on-smash-bros-dlc-characters-being-decided-post-release-content-3ds-only-releases-more/
news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04/16/all-things-xbox-at-e3-2019/
e3.nintendo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gQaoSE30AOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nintendo Treehouse: Live: The livestream hosted by Nintendo of America’s Treehouse staff right from Nintendo’s E3 booth returns to give viewers a deeper look into select games, along with commentary by those who know the games best. People can view the livestream at e3.nintendo.com/. Additional details about Nintendo Treehouse: Live will be announced at a later date.
>Warp Pipe Pass: As always, Nintendo will have a variety of games to play in its booth. People who are attending the E3 2019 show can reduce the amount of time they wait in line for select Nintendo games by reserving a free Warp Pipe Pass, which will allow them to gain priority access in line during their designated time to line up and play. A Nintendo Account is required to sign up and reserve a Warp Pipe Pass. Nintendo will communicate additional details about how and when to reserve a pass at a later date.
>For the most up-to-date information about Nintendo’s presence at E3 2019, keep an eye on e3.nintendo.com/.

Ready for three days of /comfy/?

There has to be pokemon news in this upcoming direct and i'm excited for it.

Nintendo even rehashes their previous E3s

FUCK Cosmo for killing the nintendo world championships. Fucking tranny cunt

And Sony has no E3 because it has no games.
The classics never get old.

Oh yay Smash!

Attached: 1534942811484m.jpg (576x1024, 112K)

>their multiplayer games aren't dead after a year

Woooooooow

What did he do?

I've given up on snoy and their censored station 5 so yes I'm ready for some comfy Nintendo games

Attached: 1519132539766.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

FUCK SMASH FUCK SMASH FUCK SMASH FUCK SMASH

FUCK YOU SMASH NIGGERS FUCK YOU SMASH NIGGERS FUCK YOU SMASH NIGGERS FUCK YOU SMASH NIGGERS FUCK YOU SMASH NIGGERS FUCK YOU SMASH NIGGERS

They had one in 2017 in September. There’s still time for a third

>June 11 Direct

This is our last chance, if Banjo and Kazooie don't get announced for Smash Bros on that day then they're done for it.

Attached: banjo dk.jpg (1500x1500, 224K)

Heh

Attached: 1498591940414.png (1066x1126, 477K)

>drop support for splatoon
>host championship
Hah

I wish they gave a shoit about their other MP titles other then smash and splatoon

Pokken was actually a legit fighting game with a height system, just frames, cancels, etc and was stupidly well balanced and they left it out to die TWICE by adveritising it as a naruto clone rather then an actual fighting game, holding back DLC, barely marketing it in general, etc.

>which focuses entirely on software, will offer a look at games scheduled to launch in 2019
So still no Bayonetta 3 or SMTV news. Great.

>focuses
We have this every e3 and direct. They always say what the focus is but it's never the whole thing.

Yeah I'm thinking Nintendo won.
Animal Crossing alone will dominate everything. And there's Pokémon too.

How is it their last chance, because it's near the release date of the first game? They have a chance to get in until the last fighter is revealed if you ask me.

>Boring Crossing
>nuPokemon
I hope that isn't it. I used to love Pokemon but now it's just mobile market garbage. And I never really cared for Animal Crossing.
Here's hoping for Pikmin or SMT news.

Huh? There's often Pokken tournaments hosted by Nintendo though

Nintendo won
youtube.com/watch?v=tOue9nW6tNg

Atlus always shows their stuff during their own events. Don't expect to see SMT V in a Nintendo Direct.

I remember back in the day you had to actually announce new shit to win e3

*sips*

So this year the direct is not focused on one game, of course, with AC, Pokémon, FE, Zelda...

wario world 2, here i go

Attached: 1507423475866.jpg (350x219, 65K)

SMTV was announced in the January 2017 Switch event. Fatlus only cares to build their own bullshit hype around Persona, SMTV can easily get a trailer in a Direct.

E3 2019 is the perfect time to reveal them, heck, Phil Spencer could shake things up by showing the Smash Trailer at the Xbox conference.

Why are Smashfags so stinky?

SMTV was announced at Switch presentation.

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1126456787773771776

NINTENDO WON

>>which focuses entirely on software
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
switchprobros...

youtube.com/watch?v=QkZB6YxtWKI

they've shown at least 2 games scheduled for 2018 in 2017 and 2 games scheduled for 2019 in 2018

logically we should have at least two 2020 titles revealed this year

pretending they aren't dead is not the same as being alive or relevant

i can't wait for the same 4 teams from the previous 3 years to fight each other again. totally not dead you guys.

Yeah lad Xbox will totally show a trailer of a game that isn't going to be on their console

God Smash fags are insufferable

Mario maker2 will probably be the centerpiece of the even, considering it releases a few after.
Pokemon usually doesnt' get too much focus on E3, if it's like XY they'll show the starting area, and one or two new pokes, probably the local rodent and flying shitmon.
Fire emblem will obviously be presented as well, hopefully not too extensively but still, I'm sure we are gonna get the tutorial level presented, as well as the social elements of the game.
Animal crossing is a game that needs the most focus since we don't know anything about it yet, but if the game release for the holidays, they can just have a quick trailer, and a dedicated direct in autumn.
While I expect smash news, it seems that smash is kinda becoming "its thing" too, so outside of a new character announcement I doubt they extensively gonna play it.
Personally my hope is in the third parties. the octopath traveler team having something new would be rad.

I think they are just disgusted by the boobs from the other companies

With only one competitor of note you don't have to to much of anything to win. It's like the small town mayor who wins because no one bothered to run against him.

There's a different NA team now, but they're literal children this time.

Well, you tried to bait

That rumour never had any solid ground to stand on. You had expert predictions that suspiciously looked like those "hey Yea Forums what do you want for the switch pro" threads made at the system release. People got hyped about a literal "slow news" filler ticket.

been telling people the switch pro 2019 rumor is bullshit for months but nobody believed me. They are absolutely developing new hardware, but not for summer 2019 as the rumors suggest. Not even close. Late 2020 at absolute earliest.

I wonder if Bowser will make silly jokes like Reggie. I'm sure him and bill can cook up some decent embarassment meymeys together.
>yfw Reggie stills shows up, in full tourist attire to just chill in the tree house and play video games.

I hope they'll demo Luigi's Mansion 3 at Treehouse Live.

We haven't seen any Animal Crossing yet. It's new.

He got btfo so hard he turned into a woman

Another year, and still no Metroid Prime 4.

Reggie should transition from being Donkey Kong to Funky Kong.

For the love of god please just say anything about Pikmin 4. Miyamoto you fuck you said it was almost done.

Attached: g337tqk2a9f11.png (1277x678, 1.17M)

I can't wait, it's been so long. I wanna see Animal Crossing

Its true but it will be a switch lite not an upgrade and will release without much fanfare, only heavily advertised in Japan

>actually believing journo lies
the article was fake bro

Why all the way at late 2020? We already had a 3DS revision by this point.
I just want a Switch mini I can buy for under $200 so I can play Smash.

>Seething Xcuck

Smash PJ on June 8th. That's cool

Not really, Pokken is part of the official pokemon world series but that's about it, and they do a shit job of supporting it there: they removed all third party FGC majors from the circuit, and pokken is put in it's own tiny corner of the event halls and isn't put on the main pokemon twitch channel

which is ironic, since the one time they uploaded the grand finals to youtube it got more views then every other final across both VGC and TGC combined.

The next pikmin was finished before BotW.
They might have reworked it after starfox0 though, it's highly possible miyamoto made it into another 2h long game at the time.

Even if a mini didn't hook up to the TV?

bullshit, they already released a dockless switch in japan, releasing another option there now when the dockless switch is still relatively new to the market there wouldn't make much sense. Plus, there is no physical evidence of a new model prototype at all, let alone one ready for store shelves in a few months as the rumors claimed.

Pro and Mini would be different things. A Mini would be like the 2DS, same specs but cheaper, something you can release whenever without early adopters feeling ripped off. A Pro would be like the New 3DS, which was a mid-gen upgrade released four years after the original release of the system. You can't just drop that a couple years in.

yes

Attached: ooh.png (297x331, 247K)

this was a rumor with questionable evidence at best backing it up

>18 years old ports

It makes tons of sense
They need the 10yo audience that played 3DS, they dont have that with the current switch and they need it out for the pokemon launch

They shilled Palutena and the Miis at E3 and saved Pac Man for a private event not available to the public when Smash 4 was coming out. I wouldn't count on that line of reasoning if I were you.

>The Switch is dead until god knows when unless you like Nu-Fkre Emblem shit.
Lmao

Well admittedly that would be a dealbreaker. I'm fine if they sell the cable to connect to the TV separately, but I do want to be able to play on a real TV. I'd honestly be fine with a box that just acts as a console with no handheld mode.

Now only Devolver needs to confirm the date and time

Attached: E3 2019 - Times.png (836x464, 66K)

No Nintendo World Championships this year?

and they'd get the dockless switch

>rumor
Are you retarded? It was miyamoto himself announcing it during the same E3 as Zelda and Star fox. Fuck off clown.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_SuperMarioMaker2_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 266K)

>bethesda and square enix at 2am+ in Europe
thank god I expect nothing about those 2.

Never got the point of Mario Maker
>The community has to make their own games
What a time to be alive

>need to pay for online to share levels
Pass.

no, it was some journo reporting that miyamoto had said this with no evidence at all to the claim.

so much cope.

>The presentation, which focuses entirely on software,
B-BUT MUH SWITCH MINI
MUH WALL STREET JOURNAL LEAK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your loss

>18:00 CEST
Absolutely Based Nintendo

I guess? I can already just use Lunar Magic.

fair enough if you aren't interested in mario maker, but it still doesn't mean it's dead. Mario maker was huge on wii u and that was a dead system with a fraction of the userbase, switch it's basically a guaranteed massive hit.

lol

WSJ already backpedaled by stating the Pro was meant to launch in 2019 but got pushed back to next year.

So like Dreams?

Enjoy your subscription-based single player game, I guess.

I mean is a great excuse to not make an actual 2D Mario and make the community work for the company, but I don't think is a substitute of a real game.

>subscription-based
You are retarded sir

Attached: k rool.png (526x400, 358K)

I will, thanks.

Mad? Do you think you have to pay only to play Mario Maker 2? Do you think anyone interested in Mario Maker doesn't play any multiplayer game?

But PS4 has other games.
They even have multiplats.

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

At this point I've stopped caring about Smash because I know the announcement is going to be fun to discuss even if it's not a character I personally wanted.
What I care about more is whether or not SEGA/Nintendo are going to announce new/rereleased games I actually fucking want. mostly sega holy fuck please just give me a puyo game that isn't total AIDS it's all i fucking want i beg of you champions/esports and PPT are fucking garbage

Attached: 1445585704573.png (476x350, 237K)

You can't play other people's levels without paying first.

The Switch also has other game. Also why does Dreams exist if PS4 has other games?

It had a bunch of officially made levels too.

>implying any of nintendo's online games are worth playing in the first place
The only thing they've learned since the original DS has been removing friend codes, and even those were brought back for the Switch.

Ninety second post best post.

you know mario maker includes levels made by the developers as well, right?

KLONOA REVIVAL PLEASE!!!!

Attached: 892FC7C7-DCBF-4C90-99D2-42890C89844C.jpg (1416x2048, 351K)

>implying any of nintendo's online games are worth playing in the first place
They are. No matter what you think, they are. Now shut up or keep coping.

>user doesn't know about the Pannenkoek-tier autists who make Mario Maker levels so crazy no developer at Nintendo would ever be able to conceive

they're not lol

Attached: f954eaf090cc4c23f1a9b8c2954fada5.webm (800x444, 2.86M)

Looks pretty boring

So you chose to keep coping. Carry on (lol)

i wouldnt get your hopes up. i'd love to see banjo too but temper your expectations like i have so that if we lose the sting doesnt hurt as badly.

But they are not even a quarter of a fuly fledged game.

You're the one coping with buyer's remorse.

Attached: hggpxQ1iUOg2xSSm.webm (1280x720, 819K)

Sure am! My 1300 hours in Splatoon 2 alone are proof or my coping
lol

If only namco cared.

It really isn't. I haven't bought any MP titles for Switch because of online.

It's either that, or Smash 4.5.

Fuck Namco for not advertising his games

Attached: 7B40D461-E83D-4CAB-83F7-4B517A7A5AEF.jpg (640x740, 65K)

What online games do you play?

they uploaded more levels from official developer accounts as well

I don't care about the championships just show more games that aren't indie trash.

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

This really sums up Splatoon Online and it's even worse when the game is full Japs

>lmao why would I pay for online when no games I want use it?
>oh fuck, a game I want uses online? fuck that, not buying it

Attached: 169545218133.jpg (215x280, 39K)

Based

Championships. Oh wow, so it's fucking nothing. Only bright side is more Nintendofag cringe.

I don't play much online PvP anymore, but Quake duels with friends are fun.

Where the fuck is the pokemon stuff.

Honestly I hope they take one for the team and allow Mario Maker to have free Online because besides making levels you cant do shit

>paying for online ever

Attached: 1455422471805.jpg (391x356, 9K)

The limited edition of the game comes with a year of online subscription, at least.

Hey pikmin

For the same price as the game and online.

>resorting to the long dead "b-but its Smash 4.5" argument
You arent coping.
You're seething

Splatoon hasn’t lost support yet
They still dump updates and patches regularly

>3v3

Is this a thing? Or just nintendo doing retarded shit?

Didn't they shill the StarFox stuff on Starlink during last year's Microsoft conference?

Content is done, it's only getting minor balance patches now.

>They are straight up calling it a Nintendo Direct instead of the usual E3 Showcase

Interesting

Why a literally who like devolver has a conference?

Faggot alert

PR. They've done a crazy pre-recorded show for the past 2 years.

I prefer friend codes over being locked to a shitty username
I can change my Switch name on a whim

Why are Snoys so mad? Because Sony won't be at E3? That's not Nintendo's fault ffs. Focus your anger on something else.

>2:30 my time
fuck you bethesda
oh well on the other hand their e3 will be trash with not a single interesting thing
>some update for fo76
>some more elder scrolls mobile game shit
they already said no starfield and no tes6

You could change your Wii U name on a whim too. No excuse for them to go backwards.

>2019 Nintendo games
So nothing?

Attached: seriouslynigga_penguin.png (1644x1240, 142K)

Devolver conferences have won E3 the two yearw they have being in the event.

Attached: what the fuck.png (685x568, 437K)

How can someone be this fucking retarded?
You must legit be on the spectrum

I'm only going to watch it for Doom Eternal.

There's still a chance of getting a new 2D Mario in the future.

Attached: TezukaToppingNSMB.png (794x786, 578K)

MM2 is more ideal than any 2D Mario game Nintendo could ever make.
>hundreds if not thousands of good, challenging levels made in a polished SMW engine
Thank god for this game, otherwise we'd be paying for NSMBU2

Attached: 752.png (242x210, 101K)

>Keeps the same feature
>Going backwards
???
Bankruptcy

>no EA
>no Sony
I still can't believe how comfy this year will be.

Attached: 1550101450892.jpg (492x489, 68K)

Looking back on this, THEY ACTUALLY WANT THE FIRE EMBLEM PROTAGONISTS
THEY WANT THE FUCKING SWORD AND SHIELD STARTERS
STEVE IS HIGHER THAN FUCKING ERDRICK

Pretty sure that was ubisoft's presentation

Most people’s Never ever are already in smash

The Wii U didn't have friend codes, but the Switch does.

This is gonna be nice bro :)

Attached: 054EDE73-A17F-4C51-9411-04204BB98AB7.gif (300x225, 990K)

>no source for the japanese poll results
>on top of that, the entire layout is straight up copied from another poll
Embarrasing

I wouldn’t know
I never owned a wiiu

Attached: B999C0D8-55D7-4146-9518-AB5B50F61DAC.jpg (353x272, 27K)

Pic related when? Fuck Odyssey

Attached: 3dw.png (421x683, 628K)

They've worded it like that the past 2 years, the phrase doesn't exclude games beyond 2019.

Its online was unironically better than the Switch's. It had voice chat, a web browser, usernames, and messaging.

twitter.com/R_Gamer_Takeshi/status/1126060567385366528?s=19
>only 1394 votes
OH NONONONONO

Never ever, switchtard

and it was free

>port toad game
>but not this
What the fuck were they thinking?

No shit, development effectively started over two months ago

>Wanting every console to be a Netflix box
Just use your phone bro

>The presentation, which focuses entirely on software, will offer a look at games scheduled to launch in 2019.
What even is left for 2019 besides the smash figher pass? Pokemon shit? Meh. Metroid Prime 4 is dead.

Attached: 1556848278501.jpg (705x540, 56K)

How about you ask Nintendo to make a good 2D Mario game and also make a fucking map editor?

There will be a reveal, but it won't be Banjo. I can see a very lukewarm reveal. Or going by the usual Smash tumult, it could be Banjo and the last reveal is someone not as exciting. In short, it will be someone exciting only because Smash is known to have underwhelming last reveals.

>having the most basic online features is wanting a netflix box
I felt bad every time some random added me on the Switch, because I knew there was no way for us to interact short of him camping out on Splatoon's friend menu all day waiting for me to open something up.

I got raised to the philosophy that if you don't approve of something, don't buy it. It's both a blessing and a fucking curse with SMM2, I'm fucking livid that nintendo stooped down to such scummy practice but fuck if I don't want to play some SMM2 online.

>Japs suddenly want Erdrick and Porky for literally no reason other than bandwagoning
>Sans in the top 10
>Unironically wanting another fucking Pokemon rep before we've literally fucking seen them
>MORE FUCKING FIRE EMBLEM
Someone please explain to me why we should listen to Japs at all

Attached: 1556692923453.png (623x623, 64K)

Banjokes are brain dumb. The next fighter will be Ryu H.

Astral Chain and Animal Crossing (well, hopefully) for two.

Imagine the smell

>4 out of 5 in a row of Japan's Top 5 are swordfighters or sword-like-fighters (face it, Steve absolutely WOULDN'T lack a sword if he got in)
>Steve at Number 2
>preemptively WANTING a shill rep for Pokémon /SS/
>wanting more fucking Fire Emblem shilling
>Sans cracking the Top 10
Jesus fucking christ, Japan has even worse tastes than the west.

Attached: soyrent.jpg (1080x1209, 112K)

Fire Emblem, Daemon Ex Machina, Luigi's Mansion 3, Astral Chain, Animal Crossing, Pokemon.

>at 9am PT on June 11
FUCK, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS CHOOSE A SCHEDULE WHERE I CAN'T WATCH IT?

>he missed Lootboxcoin and MechAmericaGreatAgain
Devolver's meme conferences are kino.

Animal Crossing
Luigi's Mansion 3
Astral Chain

>Splatoon 2
Who cares?

Japan has a fucking massive boner for "relevant characters". If the character is in vogue, they will shill it. Look at how they already forgot about Springman for FE's MC.

>warp pipe pass
very good idea. I'm curious if E3 staff will do anything against this though. I helped run the bohemia interactive booth last year and we tried to do the same thing but were shut down by official coordinators because they thought it was an unfair advantage. Just trying to get goodwill from the retards that now flood the floor I guess.

I miss having to put a little bit of effort in. I'd been going to E3 every year since I was fucking 6 by pretending to be press/setting up a blog. You didn't need much. Only 150 subscribers on youtube throughout the 2000s was enough to get you the ability to purchase a pass. They weren't free but still.

>Both East and West have fallen for the Dante meme
Stop making me think he's in guys

Attached: ....jpg (1300x1235, 73K)

I will never get the fuzz of people wanting BK in smash, yeah I did grew up playing the games yet I have zero interest to see them on a smash game, the franchise had been dormant for ages and they should have appeared since melee

>Splatoon 2 tournaments
Splat Tim better make an appearance this year too

Nintendo is one of the bigger names. If they jump, the E3 Team jumps aswell

nintendoeverything.com/reggie-on-smash-bros-dlc-characters-being-decided-post-release-content-3ds-only-releases-more/
>no independent poll trying to push Waluigi, as an example, will not influence the decisions that have already been made.

It’s not like banjo has a chance anyways

hopefully this will shut the insidefags up until at least a day or 2 before the event.

its was obvious that there wouldnt be a smash announcement, or a direct proper before E3

>Not using Discord
>Adding randoms
There’s no cure for biggest gay user
Not my fault you don’t know how the internet works

These are the two characters that are getting announced at E3 obviously, say something nice about them

Attached: 7FBF7860-4652-476F-85C6-809F40AB11CA.jpg (750x743, 62K)

i will say something nice about them when they actually come out, SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIEHOLE AND WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL NEWS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Splatoon 2 Tournaments
imagine the smell

I could see that happening, Steve for western audiences and Erdrick for Japanese audiences

>Yea Forumsintendogaf doesn't see the problem with lack of variety/competition

typical.

Maybe because spring man is an assist trophy

Deep down, I'm really hoping to see something Star Fox related. Star Fox Zero VR, or maybe even a whole new game.

Shame that I doubt we'll wee anything new in the series for at least a couple more years.

Attached: Starlink Star Fox.jpg (1214x933, 439K)

Treehouse is gonna be so much better than last year. They have so many games to play there in theory, when last year 90% of it was Ultimate on Battlefield

>sony
>competition

is that not Mario Maker?

It was their own choices not to go, retard. Imagine defending EA

Will Audrey finally return? Or did she leave the company at some point?

It's not, that article was made a few days before Mario Maker released.

>I can
>I totally could
>I never did BUT it doesn't count!
every time

how many more years will E3 still be a thing? seriously, do we even need this anymore? it’s not what it used to be, normal people aren’t allowed in, and it’s just a giant waste of time except for the few announcements of games that aren’t even releasing this year. time to move on

I don't think she left, maybe she just couldn't go last year.

ubisoft you retarded mongrel

the gymnastic makes muslim terrorist like rational people

I see the problem: snoy niggs will invade every other stream chat/thread to shit on everything like thy always do.

Or she had important work to do during that time. Or the games that she was involved with weren't being highlighted that convention. Or Nintendo deliberately kept her minimally involved to avoid the E3 show being too reliant on a few specific people.

>competition is good!
>OMG WE SOLD 11325432 MILLIIONS CONSOLE WE WON
yikes

5 bucks says before the year is out we get one of:
>Splatoon 3
>Splatoon 2 revival featuring DLC
>Splatoon spin off
But whatever it is is won't release so long as the Splatoon team is busy with Animal Crossing.

i just wanna see her tits

B-but Sonyfriends told me Nintendo wouldn't be at E3?? What's this??

a few spinoffs wouldn't hurt. Nintendo doesn't have any Rythm games for instance.

They should have a treehouse segment where they show off what abomination they had for MP4 that made them scrap the entire game. It's driving me insane at wondering just how big of a fuck up it could possibly be.

It will be more kino when they announce their EGS partnership this year

Because without them they would truly be literally who. Now they're devolver. The people with the crazy E3 shows and the occasionally good indie game or two.

>will offer a look at games scheduled to launch in 2019
So no new game announcements huh.

Attached: 1445765632002.png (550x550, 50K)

>which focuses entirely on software
Shots fired

Does the limited edition have anything else beyond that? Because I'd actually be inclined to get the normal edition and pay for online separately, just to avoid having red switch 12 months free online textbox on the cover.

We dont know everything thats releasing this year, the things we do know about could use some expanding, and they will talk about a few 2020 games.
Last year had a bunch and they said they were only gonna talk about 2018.

>no new game announcements huh
Wrong!

Attached: DRvWkkvUMAAqkkl.jpg orig.jpg (1453x2048, 376K)

>3ds port
>new game
yike

There'll be a new mainline game too!

Attached: 1433788631891.gif (262x347, 2.87M)

I'M TRYING TO WARN YOU ALL NOW SO JUST BE READY FOR IT.

BL1 PORT ON SWITCH. PIC RELATED IS THE NEXT FIGHTER PASS CHARACTER.

Attached: Claptrap_Borderlands.png (755x925, 597K)

>omg I can't preorder and pay for soft launch games! why do I get games soon and not in 5 years! it's RUINED
snoygerism is a mental disease at this point.

Just you see them announce a second expansion for the game.

I'm not a consolewarfag you dumb cunt. Just concerned about the state of this year's e3

Attached: 1557337419259.jpg (666x640, 30K)

>We don't get any news this month cause they wanna save stuff for E3
>E3 comes around
>Opens with a Smash DLC Character Trailer
>They actually show gameplay of them right afterwards
>"Enjoy playing as _____ when they release THIS MONTH"
>People flip shit
>Direct goes on
>Pokemon shown
>Bayonetta 3
>All sorts of good shit
>Ends with ANOTHER character trailer
>No gameplay this time, just one like Joker that's fucking huge and they just give a non-gameplay reveal
>"Coming this Summer"

This E3 Nintendo has the potential to blow the fuck out of everything.

Attached: 1533970681642.png (400x400, 6K)

Too early for 3, but I'm banking on DLC or at least a spinoff. I just don't see why they would hold week long demos to get new players into a game that's winding down and then do nothing to keep them engaged.

I hope they reveal my favorite character, "fix the online"

>Smash DLC will be the highlight of E3 for some people
I'm so fucking tired

Attached: 1540532390716.jpg (500x400, 57K)

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I JUST WANT A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT SMTV

They will probably release the Pro when the nu xbox and PS5 release, so the switch can mantain its momentum.

>Usual Xcuckoldry

>new games don't count because I know them
You don't give a fucking shit about this industry you just want garbage to post on your twitter. You are a fuck starwars slave for crying out loud. You never belonged.

>the first reveal starts off like its a port of something brand new and popular but its actually just a smash trailer

Never forget that the big boss of Xbox would rather shill a Dead Franchise than his most popular game. They are more likely than you care to admit.

Attached: 73b.jpg (680x426, 36K)

>He thinks I have Twitter
>He thinks that's from a movie and not a garbage YouTube vid I saw in another thread
I was also clearly referring to no game ANOUNCEMENTS, not unreleased games period. This board is rotting your brain user

Attached: 1557265062661.jpg (873x716, 83K)

they won't. nintendo's motto is "thanks for the money, dummy!"

Rare Replay announcement into Banjo-Kazooie reveal will be kino as fuck.

>would rather
They never said anything about Steve

You didn't even pretend you care about anything but the hot meymeys for your social media. You even posted with the epic twitter meymey pic of the week. Fuck off, really.

Yeah you should get hyped for AAA mass marketed games like Anthem™! Like last year! How did that turn out? Remember Fallout 76 user? Gee whiz E3 is all about getting hyped for those big games!

>If you dont like Smash you must like AAA shit
Being a Smashfag is a disease

They had another one since Cosmo. John Numbers ended up coming in #2 because he flubbed at Super Mario Odyssey (which was brand new at the time). They had a bunch of literal kids there too which were competent at BoTW but couldn't hack anything that was made before they were born. They all basically failed after Tetris.

I'm almost tempted to post the normiest meme I can find just to fuck with you. You're a strange guy

Attached: 1556335657165.png (221x236, 83K)

They're the only publisher I look forward to

>you'll never be this mad

Attached: 1325304426162.jpg (386x359, 21K)

>Flutes
>SPOATS
>battleshit/star wars
>remakes
>announcements for games that are 3+ years from release
>sony ponies going SONY WON because they're making remaking an overrated 20 year old game
>third person slow movement cinematic pretentious garbage
>EA in general

"We" have nothing to do with their picks nowadays. Suits make the pick, and they're Japanese.

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

>u mad lol
>post another epic meymey picture
>nothing ever related to gaming of course

>nothing ever related to gaming of course
like your post?

>because they're making remaking an overrated 20 year old game
The OoT remake has come out years ago though

Can't wait

>for western audiences
you funny gaijin

>Phil said he would be fine with banjo when being asked if he would be fine with banjo
Oh my god it’s not like any other companies have done this

maybe the switch will actually get some games now lol

as of right now, outside of a few bing bing wahoos, kirby, forgettable weebshit, and breath of the overrated, the switch has no fucking games outside of indieshit or shovelware

>Direct begins at 9

Damn it, that's when I start work

Maybe I should go in late that day

>uses discord
>calls other people gay
I wouldn't have to do that if Nintendo wasn't too lazy to implement proper means of communication from within the console.

lol

XCX2 please. That's all I want. I'd be ecstatic with just a logo.

Attached: elma1.png (683x384, 450K)

Seething

EA will have a livestream every day between 7 - 9th. We get 3 days of EA embarrassment.

He BTFO himself so hard in the grand finale he had to change his gender and identity to cope with the shame. The game was Super Mario Maker, and he couldn’t walljump past the first part. Meanwhile John FUCKING Numbers just cruised through the level without competition. It was anticlimactic for Nintendo, but for viewers it was simultaneously hard to watch and hilarious.

Attached: D433D4A9-FF0D-4027-B38F-CE25A82F7827.jpg (975x1024, 72K)

They called it a Direct last year and the year before.

Then 2 years later
>wtf Nintendo where’s XCX2 news?! I guess it’s canceled!

Making Mario levels is fun. Mario Maker was fun, though it was too limited. The main thing missing from it (slopes) is being added to SMM2 though.
You'll always have more freedom by making a ROMhack of course, since you aren't limited by anything but hardware limits, but that has a higher entry barrier and requires more work, and has less visibility than publicly posting the level to a game that sold millions of copies and has a level browser. Mario Maker has its niche.

But monolithsoft actually makes their games in a reasonable timeline.

It was the best selling switch game in Japan until smash.

Not him but don't try defending paid online. Having to pay $20 for something that was free on the previous console is bullshit.

I was hoping for new games, but they already announced so many games that don't even have actual dates or gameplay. Luigi's mansion 3 is going to be a highlight but it already looks like the same mission bullshit as Dark Moon and I don't care for it.

Attached: 1309400943210.jpg (199x199, 5K)

>entirely on software

Reminder that hardware revision fags will keep changing the story on when we’ll see the supposed “Switch Mini/Pro”

Reminder that we keep being told about a revision since late 2017

I'm not. I'm just annoyed that every time a game requires the subscription, shitposters play it out as if each single game had its own $20 subscription.

this is the year SF Grandprix is revealed

If you actually cared about Luigi’s Mansion than you would’ve noticed that the trailer takes place in a giant mansion/hotel this time, which would make the mission structure unnecessary especially it only existed for handheld purposes.

>Do you think anyone interested in Mario Maker doesn't play any multiplayer game?

Do you really want the answer to that question?

They did the same thing for one of the 3DS revisions.

Stop being so poor

Reminder that this year will most likely not have a single focus since 2016

Mario Maker 2 is releasing the same month, making it extremely pointless
We are most likely getting a spread out event this year

Are you dumb?
the answer to all 3 questions is the same

Do you agree with EA's insistence that games should cost $70 at launch instead of $60?

Pretty sure the issue is less about the price and more about the paywall existing, otherwise all switch owners would've suscribed to the service already by doing the family plan trick

I hope that we get a mini direct because I honestly don't think some games that are coming would really fit in an E3 direct. Make it a mini direct/nindie dual thing and throw in Mario Maker 2 info and some upcoming/new indies

You are having the melt down of your life. Go take a shower.

Honestly in recent years I've been more excited about the Treehouse stream than the meandering publisher conferences.

Attached: 1544929088917.jpg (1280x720, 332K)

Won't happen. This dlc is going to be for stroking Sakurai cock again.

>being a retarded faggot that still believes fake leaks
Enjoy Mouse cock

Attached: 4563A507-717D-45C1-BA15-05D8FB3C3719.jpg (313x470, 31K)

They better have a damn great E3, Switch releases felt a bit lackluster this year and there's pressure from the PS5 being announced and most likely the new XBOX, so a new lineup of games that will be cancelled and released when the PS6 arrives oh oh oh but yeah, they better have something good.

Good user! Have these cookies.

Attached: 102px-YoshisCookieArt1.png (102x120, 18K)

Pokémon has had a huge presence at E3 since XY, user

smrpg remake time

i wish, Yea Forumsros

Attached: 42.png (88x122, 1K)

They're going to announce Deltarune chapter 2

It’ll be difficult to adjust to but everyone who wants one will get it and those who don’t won’t.
Same thing with Xbox live or PSN

>Microsoft's E3 plans
news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04/16/all-things-xbox-at-e3-2019/
>Nintendo's E3 plans
e3.nintendo.com/
>Sony's E3 plans
Oh, wait...

This is going to be one of the best E3s in years can't wait to see what Microsoft and Nintendo have in store for both this year, next year, and beyond.

To be fair though, Pokemon anything is probably an annoying beast since they have to go through the Pokemon Company, while Nintendo can go wholehog with Smash and Splatoon on their own.

>It’ll be difficult to adjust to but everyone who wants one will get it and those who don’t won’t.
You could make the same argument about XBone's original plan of forcing you to log in once every 24 hours or being unable to play your games at all. "You'll get used to it" isn't a justification for blatantly anti-consumer business practices.

cringe and disneyshill
hope you bite the blade of Horii's blade

Attached: Horii gonna slice a bitch.jpg (1097x1200, 187K)

>. "You'll get used to it" isn't a justification for blatantly anti-consumer business practices.

No but it explains why game companies keep getting away with it.

Gran Prix is confirmed a inside hoax tho

>Sony's E3 plans
To show the PS5.

>trusting the guy who couldn't finish past the first jiggle
companies aren't your friends

>To show the PS5
A-user...

Attached: the_feels_are_coming.gif (500x238, 996K)

If we get Pikmin 4, what kind of Pikmin could they add? You need at least two ideas.

yes?

Attached: 1502368612361.jpg (539x552, 30K)

>5 months of spamming
cringe

Attached: plant_spammer_unmasked.png (1780x3570, 1.53M)

>Warp Pipe Pass
E3 should have stayed a press event.

You're sadly right. The video games industry is one giant boiling frog.

Well then maybe they shouldn't have dragged it down with that 3d bullshit.

Well... You see... Sony is doing things a little different this year

Attached: 00a.png (500x500, 17K)

>Sony's E3 plans
user...

Both Erdrick and Sora are terrible picks.

Which is why they're so plausible because SE is a terrible company.

Embarassing. Again, Yea Forums is certain that nobody cares about Dragon Quest.

Smash is a fucking religion at this point. The fact that Genofags exist at all is telling of it. Their only purpose in life is to meme characters into a video game.

i'm happy enough whatever Star Fox thing they could show one day, it won't be that bullshit rumor i dickrided months ago.

also, PG need another chance. doing grunt work is not them doing a Platinum Star Fox

Attached: PG did the assets, Hayashi did the planning.png (1116x528, 93K)

>they're terrible because the Smash secondaries don't want it
cringe

Fuck Phil. He hasn't done shit for the Xbox brand. Where are the god damned video games.

Ok not physically at E3, but they are going to do something like Nintendo, right around that time right?

Their state of play coming up is really about it. I dont think they're even going to reserve space at the convention center.

New artstyle, new locales, new throwaway plot, new power ups, new mechanics from Super Mario Run (Abolishment of lives, bubble system, acrobat moves). There is still untapped potential for 2D Mario. Miyamoto is in the way though. Keeps fellatin 3D Mario. Stop making Tezuka do green dinosaur games and let him do 1 more 2D Mario gake before he dies for the love of god!

>Splatoon 2 is still alive and kicking
So based. It deserves it.

Attached: 1529724261044.jpg (672x445, 40K)

They're terrible because if they wanted real hype they could add Crono. Characters like Erdrick and Sora are 'meh' picks. The worst pick though would be Noctis.

Yes, their absolute State of Play.

guy who made that little infograph
im more sadden the fact Smash circlejerk in Yea Forums manage to bring together bullshit between KH and DQ fans.
but the damage isn't big, you barely see it in non-Smash threads thanks to people keeping Smashers out. (plus, people outside Yea Forums actually don't have tribal mentality like Yea Forums and FAQS does)

i went to a private uk event last july and the wait time was like 10 mins

>I dont think they're even going to reserve space at the convention center.
They aren't. It was confirmed,or claimed by Sony at the very least, that the PS5 also won't be revealed in 2019.

I have absolutely no clue as to what they're up to. Their State of Play is super short too, and dedicated to more than one game/reveal.

genofags tend to be shit, but geno's actual fans are fine. just because they like a video game character doesn't mean it makes up their whole life or they make a whole cult out of it like the steveposters and their discord cult full of vore fetishists.

well yeah the switch is perfect so it doesn't need revisions :^)

The people ask Phil if he would be OK with Banjo in Smash.
What is he supposed to say? No and look like a dick?
If people asked him "Would you be OK with Rash from Battletoads in Smash", he would certainly say yes too, since he has no reason to oppose it. But that doesn't mean he'll make any effort for it to happen.

Can't wait for them to announce another expansion and or an extension of the game's support and updates.

I’d say I want a Yakuza game on the switch, but I don’t even think the switch is powerful enough to handle 0 or the Kiwamis

Attached: 338BA7CC-4BB6-4977-8CA3-F8A68D3B0EB6.jpg (400x546, 137K)

>Banjo and Kazooie
Who?

>It's this leeching zoomer again

Nintenbro here. Xfags need to fuck off.

>Nintenbro here
Whatever you say, Sony tranny.

IT NEEDS MORE FUCKING RAM
they wanted to give it even fucking less until capcom told them they were being retards.

That's only because he got png'd. The only reason Banjo is a thing right now is because he didn't get deconfirmed in the base game (for obvious reasons).

Which clearly payed off considering they've done nothing worth talking about with the console ever since

>they're terrible because i'm a contrarian
only way Crono could get represented is when S-E stops leaving it dead and when Chrono Trigger's Mommy (Final Fantasy) and Daddy (Dragon Quest) are both represented together.
Sakurai might negotiate give him a pity costume since the Mii Swordfighter can accomplish some of the stuff Crono could do in his series like (the spinning attack, the diving stab, and wind slash attacks)

overall, Square-Enix has no priority for IPs they refuse to even bring back and its a shame.

also Nomura wouldn't dare to put discount Saucegay over Sora/Cloud. plus he's a DQbro, so of course he give Horii spotlight too over someone from a game he's very pissed over. (see: Verum Rex)

Attached: ....jpg (192x217, 6K)

>The same old boring epithet because he's too scared to get his cock chopped off and become the woman he's always wanted to be

Back to /r/XboxOne, you sniveling rat.

Looking forward to the mental gymnastics.

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I really don't think we're going to get a HUGE First Party game. It's probably going to be two B tier new Nintendo games plus details on all the other stuff they announced.

Maybe you should go back, Eric.

wrong reply or?

For once, an E3 not completely focused on one game.

I want to see more of ASTRAL CHAIN and a new Donkey Kong game hopefully, it's been bloody forever. Mario Maker will probably be the centrepiece of their presentation and i'll be buying it regardless. Pokemon will probably have some limelight in the Treehouse too.

how do you know? you'll get a pokemon themed e3 and youll like it

>n-no u
Based retard

literally the only game I care about them announcing is final fantasy crystal chronicles

What about that Retro game tho? Every hint so far indicates it's a new IP, so it would be stupid if nintendo treated it as a B tier game

...then again, this happened so...

Attached: EO.jpg (238x212, 17K)

>Byleth
and Edelgardfags pretend she's even a popular Smash choice
we're not even getting a FE rep at this point anyways thanks to that no show FE Expo

I can feel your rage through my computer, Eric.

Attached: 03F086FB-40BA-4996-959D-922227979DDC.jpg (1080x843, 113K)

Besides Splatoon every New Nintendo IP since Pikminc has been C tier at best.

Do you guys think we'll see a new IP from Retro, or will it be Donkey Kong: Electric Boogaloo instead?

To clear this up, Miyamoto stated the next Pikmin was close to completion, this was probably Hey Pikmin. HOWEVER he also stated they were working on Pikmin 4. Thank you for your time.

>muh Eric
Gotta love how Xfags latched onto the Grinch faker

Attached: el rato....png (231x145, 61K)

Literally anybody can have a big conference as long as they honor the gentleman's agreement of not running over another company's time(e.g. Square-Enix has traditionally shuffled theirs around by delaying it 15-30 minutes to avoid encroaching on Nintendo's since they've usually happened one after the other and Nintendo's announces their time last usually).
PC Gaming isn't even run by a publisher, it's run by PC Gamer magazine/website. There's literally nothing stopping another publisher like Sega or Capcom from taking over Sony's old timeslot.
Hell, Sega's had some shows recently as a third party publisher but they were like bizarre amateur Nintendo Direct clones. One time it was two dudes streaming out of a small office or broom closet. I'm still not entirely sure that wasn't a joke we just pretended was an E3 thing.

Beyond that, despite how surreal and anarchic it is, I think it's important Devolver Digital maintains its niche and keeps it high profile as the big publishers lurch more towards bigger AAA products and games-as-service. Sony isn't coming to E3, and they've outright said their publishing/development focus will be gearing more towards fewer, bigger AAA titles to try to compete in Rockstar's GTA/RDR weight class.

Attached: 1540407366584.jpg (1600x1700, 456K)

It'll be shared between Pokemon and AC, right?

>The presentation, which focuses entirely on software, will offer a look at games scheduled to launch in 2019.

Attached: cdc[1].jpg (800x450, 82K)

>Porky above Bandana Dweeb at fucking japan
im literally crying right now

Than can't be right when sonybros were saying that they won e3 with the same 3 games 3 years in a row

Not him but I'd argue that the game would still be segmented by floors instead of different mansions. Though I suppose the first game was too. My point is that the game probably won't be as open as people expect.

The shower memes, all of that shit is US, because I've never once experienced it when the game store by me hosts their fighting games night, regardless of whether we play Smash or not. The US is concentrated autism as a result of their puritan culture, it's just Chrischan on a country scale.

Enjoy my cock when Sora gets announced

Attached: 647A6940-6982-471A-AB42-EB729BD396CA.jpg (1640x1242, 168K)

It's OK when Microsoft does it!

Attached: xbox trade shows 2.png (952x2390, 2.68M)

God the seething, it's insane.

you may wanna raise that bet, mousefucker

Attached: Erdrick being a douche.jpg (1080x657, 155K)

>Oh shit got rumbled
>Better deflect

Classic

It's weird how much stupider these kind of posts look outside of Yea Forums.

>limited to this years games alone again
They've already revealed essentially everything for 2019, the only thing I can hope for is prime trilogy HD

Attached: sleep.png (207x227, 54K)

Sorachads rise up

Attached: 7AEA2E7D-C24D-4A27-93AD-A195D03F1C2C.png (327x364, 134K)

No more heroes 3 will probably get announced

>implying that's a small sample size

Isn't that always a lie though?

certainly wasn't last year

I'm not the one deflecting though.

>Titles for 2019
Good, fucking done with showing titles tba

so what we can surmise is sora, rex/pyra, banana dee, and crash are the most popular worldwide

Attached: kot.jpg (1024x1004, 55K)

>muh sony boogeyman

We were talking about nitnendo you seething child

They look pretty fucking stupid on Yea Forums too

imagine being the director that said he couldn't add Rex and Springman due to timing and you still have autistic xenoblade fans screaming at your door again

not really. a 1.3k sample size ain't shit. 20k isn't much either, but 1.3k is absolutely abysmal.

>relevant
you mean "recent"

1.3k is perfectly fine for a sample size, especially when the pattern repeats in multiple polls worldwide

>Sora
>Porky
>Sans
>Dante
>Byleth
>Pheonix
God damn Japan has good taste.

why do people keep saying this when every e3 direct always revealed new stuff (barring that "midpoint" E3 which only had Zelda and Pokemon)

>>Japs suddenly want Erdrick and Porky for literally no reason other than bandwagoning
opposed to the retards bandwagoning Banjo-Kazooie so suddenly there?
at least Crash, Mother, and DQ are stupid popular at Japan, so getting them to pay attention to Smash is natural.

I want more of mai waifu

Attached: 1533488421611.png (611x815, 642K)

>supposedly make new characters from scratch
>implying that can meant too new
Never forget some characters come fresh off their own games into smash. Hell Roy got into smash before his own game came out.

>Byleth
who'd want a sex ed teacher in freaking Smash??

I really want to know how Byleth is good taste to you

You answered your own question.

apparently this list, according to the tweet, is for 'expectations' and not a wishlist poll.. and look at the list we have with fucking fire emblem and a swsh rep on it
japan has as little expectations from the fighter's pass as the west beyond stuff like sora, steve, banjo, and erdrick

Why should anyone care about this shit when Sony's going to win E3 this year like all years?

Roy was a semi-clone added at a last minute at the shitty development for Smash
are you asking Rex to be Shulk's echo fighter?

>he thinks character development is recent

nah they plan ahead of time, Rex and Springman didn't get in because they weren't planned during creation.

lugis mansion

I like Fire Emblem, the black and teal looks neat and I unironically like the design, they have potential for some neat shit, I prefer newer characters to older ones in smash, I like the eyes, The alternatives all suck, we've dug past the bottom of the barrel and are now ripping our fingernails off clawing at bedrock for groundwater.

>Both Sora and Sans up high on the Japanese polls
Fuck yeah

Attached: 1c44cf251e9180b24e59d05afc28ab0c.jpg (1120x1600, 227K)

Dark Souls II and III port

>people are slowing realizing FE isn't that much of a lock for DLC
thank god
just trust Sakurai on this one, Chrom was a "okay i guess we can actually do a Marth+Ike moveset" case since he threw him out from 4's roster due to that

Last year the only thing they brought besides Smash was Super Mario Party and Daemon X Machina.

What the fuck is the point, just release the trilogy in one game

>Chrom was a low effort echo using existing models

fix'd, I don't get why people whine and cry about him

>switch running das3

Attached: emoji.jpg (600x600, 27K)

FE is literally the only one to get this privilege. First Roy then Corrin. 5 games and 30+ franchises and FE is still the only one, fucking bullshit.

nonono
back during 4's development, Sakurai's official reason to exclude Chrom was that he was just gonna be a mix of Marth and Ike.
him being Roy's echo was an advantage since Roy was rebuilt on Ike's parameters and him being the available Marth clone to accomplish that idea via Echo Fighters.

yeah they literally took his FS model, but that's not really the full reason there.

>forgets Melee Lucas

I hope that AC is almost ready and they will show it on Treehouse. Three days of comfy game during comfy stream.

I love playing as Lucas in Melee.

SMTV please
I beg of you

Attached: 1499490464877.png (289x242, 73K)

Your VR Direct will start soon, care, don't miss it shitposting here

Lucas was supposed to be in early on too, like Roy.

This please.

Yet he isn't.

Shin Megami Tensei V should be cancelled and replaced with a new series besides persona

Attached: 136AAD08-250A-4F7D-95EC-6677B369E804.png (800x1272, 390K)

and you know why right?

Because he isn't a FE character.

Also people focus too much on characters, Smash got a lot of "future" content like MGS and Yoshi.

because Mother 3 was still in dev hell you idiot.

God I fucking love melee

nerf snake

user his 64 game was canceled.

>a stage that only happened so that Sakurai wouldn't have to make a non-Sakurai kirby stage
vs
>2 characters

wow

I know you're shitposting so it's pointless to reply, but Sony hasn't even won an E3 since 2015 anyway. They've gotten raped every year since

>2
Corrin was already released there.

Also since we're playing your retarded game

>a character that only happened so that Sakurai wouldn't have to make a non-clone FE character

>Corrin was already released there.

The game wasn't released in America yet. They even said "get to know Corrin before you spend 1,000 dollars to get all the content in Fates!"

>>a character that only happened so that Sakurai wouldn't have to make a non-clone FE character

*a non- FE character

Honestly from what they've said about it it seems more like a Metroid Prime situation where they just had the two proof-of-concept videos to show support for the Switch, being revealed early on after Switch's debut. I would honestly be really surprised if it's in any state to be shown off.

Full on prediction of exactly how it's gonna play out
>One last character revealed before E3
>Character is briefly showcased during the Ultimate tournament
>Opening reveal of presentation is AC Switch
>Final trailers for DxM and FE:3H, more story relevant
>More in depth looks at LM3, P:SS, and LoZLW
>Smash character 2 is released, demoed later during treehouse live. No character 3 reveal yet
>Nindies, new nes nso games, random ports, maybe one or two minor reveals a la Tetris 99
>Booths will mostly be Mario Maker 2
>Treehouse Live might have a little LM/Pokemon/AC but mostly MM2 and summer releases

Attached: 5162478.jpg (226x218, 7K)

>in america yet
user he's already created and existing unlike Roy, so your point is moot

also that's a pointless statement

The game wasn't fully released at that time. Hell, it was only a few months from beating even the Japanese version.

I wonder how much of Yea Forums would explode if we get a character from an idol game, like someone from idolm@ster.

SNES games Online I reckon now it's been a year or so.

>wasn't fully released
the fact that his game already is out means that the DLC stuff is already made and just waiting for release. please don't tell me games magically appear out of thin air

Anything would be better than Erdrick, Banjo, Steve, Sora at this point

I just realized this is what will kill MM2, just like how lack of curation killed MM1. Splitting the audience for such an important feature as level sharing is a death knell.

>the fact that his game already is out means that the DLC stuff is already made and just waiting for release

That's my point. Potential characters "can't make it because too recent" if they're even a year old but FE characters can literally be as recent as it wants to the point of not being released yet.

t. contrarian that said this for every circlejerked character
those would still be will be amazing reveals

nice digits, if that happens I hope we get idolmaster songs

youtube.com/watch?v=gQaoSE30AOg

Yeah, I honestly want characters who aren't part of circlejerks for a change

...you do realize 4's dlc operated differently right?

This seems plausible. At least they won't be focused on one single game for the entire conference.

don't bother arguing with that idiot
he still can't accept the fact Rex is for next game.

that's what you get for banking on recent shit for base game and something planned ahead of time.

Come on Super Saiyan Marth

>works alongside actual idols and can sing
>first party FE character, Tsubasa shows up alongside the other FE spirits and they obviously form part of its merchandising family
>literal anime swordsman, all the powers of a regular Marth plus the ability to manifest legendary swords from both Fire Emblem and Earth mythologies
>can also call down lightning strikes and shoot Punished Chrom out of his sword if he really needs to slap a bitch around

Attached: P04-007PR_artwork.png (620x839, 1.22M)

if Azura and Squid Sisters can't get in with singing, why should Dragon Ball Pooper Marth?

Is splatoon 2 a good game or do I wait for e3
I'm desperate for content tbqh
And don't >it has cute squids in it at me, I want to know about the fucking gameplay

Attached: 1556896181194.jpg (500x385, 26K)

>Is splatoon 2 a good game or do I wait for e3
Splatoon 2 is pretty good and the Octo Expansion is fucking fantastic.

E3 waifus soon

she's looks like a sagger right there

comfy times ahead

Attached: audresa.jpg (867x970, 81K)

Attached: file.png (1024x877, 340K)

the gameplay is good if you can handle the autistic decisions nogami and his team made, like still having fucking rotations instead of choosing the mode you want to play

WHERE IS PIKMIN 4 NINTENDO

Attached: 1557169318503.jpg (351x354, 14K)

time for my smash rosterfaggotry hot take: there WILL be a double reveal at E3. one of these will be Erdrick (obvious as fuck). he will be releasing with the stage, music and mii costumes shortly after the reveal or a few days later. then the 3rd character will be revealed, which will be either Steve, Banjo or the shill character (god forbid).

It's fucking awesome, came for the squids stayed for the gameplay because I wasn't even initially interested in multiplayer games or shooters. Just bought it last month too so my opinion is that of someone who also recently got into it.

If you have a high tolerance for bullshit, go for it. Just bear these in mind first:
>You can only play 1 mode for the first 10 levels(~6-8 hours)
>Maps and ranked modes are rotated out every 2 hours. You only have 2 maps per rotation.
>You can't play with friends until you get a high enough rank in the ranked mode.
>Clothes affect your stats, and getting the stats you want is a massive grind between RNG and using the phone app for getting clothes with different stats from normal.
>No voice chat or friend invites.
>Play on a wired connection or suffer disconnects.
>Once you start searching for a match, you can't back out until after the game ends.

>implying Mech America Great Again wasn't the best slogan of the year

Would buy if it came with Trump skins and voiceover

Least hype announcements ever

Rotations are the only reason people will play Clam Blitz with me so it's okay.

>spreading misinformation about an actually GOOD game
To the gulag mf

>tfw I love CB and would play it 24/7 if it wasn't for rotations

>hat goomba that low
Why?

What part of that post isn't true?

Good for you user, I despise clam blitz. I prefer the other 3 modes. It's hard to play cb with how retarded the playerbase is.

stinky Smash circlejerk aside
i'm expecting more DQXIS news

Horii did say he got more news in June

Attached: qt.png (458x403, 137K)

Clam Blitz is great if you have friends.

they're going to show the Mario movie trailer aren' they

Attached: 1482635574696.jpg (256x224, 64K)

retard, by the time of the second video production was almost over and they've been in full development since start of 2018
we'll get game in 2020

>production was almost over
source

>which is ironic, since the one time they uploaded the grand finals to youtube it got more views then every other final across both VGC and TGC combined.
Because ironically, everyone except TPCI loves Pokken.

I only play solo and it's still my favorite. All the times I get paired with people who don't know what they're doing can't even begin to compare to the sheer thrill of wordlessly pulling off a perfect play. I get drunk off that synergy and for some reason the other modes don't quite give me that feeling. Even if only 1 in 10 games is good that one good game is worth it all.

Attached: 1546005233372.png (447x483, 183K)

I'd like Shake It to get ported too the fact it's stuck on a dead console and they chose fucking yarn kirby over it is something i'd never understand

Even if they wanted to the trailer probably wouldn't be ready until like 2021.

There's also a ton of prebuilt levels by Nintendo on both the Wii U and 3DS versions, so even if you don't care about building your own or playing other player's levels, it's basically an official level pack for SMB, SMB3, SMW and NSMBU as well as the level creation tools. Maker 2 might not have that, but that was my reason for getting Maker on Wii U, with the player made levels just being a bonus.

I bet they're going to add Nintendo characters to Ultimate Alliance 3.

>Mario Maker 2
>Fire Emblem
>Daemon X Machina
>Astral Chain
>El Casa de las Senor Luigi
>Animal Crossing
>Link's Awakening
>prolly a Pikmin 3 port or something
Second half of the year is packed.

Stop setting high expectations for Nintendo or you're gonna have a rotten day.

not coming out yet and they don't even ever show mobile games or LABO during directs. The only chance for a shill like that to happen would be to potentially fill dead air when they switch between Treehouse games and guests

Fuuuck, I can't wait. I really needed this after how shit my day was yesterday.

fucking lel