This game is actually a major improvement over the original one

This game is actually a major improvement over the original one

Attached: 45754754.jpg (670x384, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lnKSX1Ve5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mechanically, yes. But the maps and overall story are no where near as good.

>major
Four games in and it's basically the same fucking game as 1. Give me a branching story or something.

>unlock first skirmish
>easily farmable in literally 2 minutes
>get elite scouts by second mission
shit game

Valkyria Chronicles on the moon when
also squad E > other squads

Attached: spacetravel.jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

>scout rush: the game for the fourth time
yeah sure OP

Really? I liked both map design and story much better. The story is more consistent in tone and keeps the love melodrama at the back while focusing mainly on the war itself. There's still extremely heavy-handed stuff like little girls used as nukes but it worked as a WW2 analogue and it beats having actual Valkyrias in your party as main characters.

I thought 4's maps were alright, maybe smaller but there was more to do from what I remember, whats wrong with both the maps and story?

Yea, I liked it the most out of the four games. Too bad the franchise is dead.

I picked up 4 after Scout Rush Chronicles 1. Christ, they powered down the scouts considerably, and make scout rushing not worth it, especially in first half.
Still easy to find cheese

I would hope so after 3 fucking games.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lnKSX1Ve5s
Scout rushing is pure ludo

I got to the mission where you have to retreat in the rain and join up with reinforcements. I was already tired of the gameplay by that time and died from running over landmines. Went to go back and try it for real and couldn't muster enough energy to care. Ended up just dropping it. Is it worth finishing?

I love Kai!

Could be, but it has Denuvo so it's impossible for intelligent people to buy.

I like these games but they're too long for how shallow they are.

got bored of 1 and dropped before the end.

The plot and maps get better once you're in the main part of the game (the winter war), but if you weren't enjoying the gameplay, I'm not sure I'd bother.

It's literally the same game, honestly.
Aside from graphics improvements I would believe you if you told me this was an expansion to the first game
The only differences (again, aside from graphics) are a few additions to gameplay.
Even the OST re-uses a ton of tracks from the first game

Accuracy and damage are irrelevant when you could command 2 fucking shocktroopers through whole map. Overall scouts are stronger in 4.

my wife alicia is so cute

The thing is I always thought the gameplay concept was cool (still do) but I was surprised it felt as clunky as it did with this being the 4th fucking installment. I felt like I was playing an unfinished game. I think a quality of life patch would make a big difference for me.

Why did he have to be a big damn hero bros?

because he's a kissless virgin

Not that guy but the characters are boring and generic as shit in 4 (plus the designs of the main girls uniforms go way over the top and look stupid). I mean, sure you could say that the original had pretty bad characters and writing for the most part, but they were somewhat endearing in how cheesy they were, whereas the new crew really don't have any personality at all.

>He wasted his xp on the least useful class.
Lel, casual.

The game was okay until the introduction of "command". Then it became a scout rush. I seropisly hope they will fix it in the next title.