Silk soul mode is supposed to be even harder than og steel soul

>silk soul mode is supposed to be even harder than og steel soul
What are you expecting it to be?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv6CRPqkpuU
youtube.com/watch?v=UpbOLslQJt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't really get all the difficulty wanking.

More often than not in this kind of games high difficulty just means more memorization since the margin of error is so small. Imagine every boss being as hard as NKG, would that make for a fun game? You'd get stuck on each for hours until you commit every single AI move to memory.

Attached: silksong_soulless.png (871x347, 183K)

They obviously won't do that, they already kept all the most difficult bosses as dream encounters in the original game. If every boss was at least as hard as hornet 2 or watcher knights I would be up for it though.

Something I won't even play

Reminder that Silksong is going to be even more autistic in terms of late-game challenges because of the systems they put in place.

>Hornet moves faster meaning bosses will also move faster and require even more precision
>Hornet can heal instantly as long as she has full silk meaning bosses will be even more hyper aggressive and NEVER STAGGER
>Hornet has lots of mid-air maneuverability meaning there will be bosses that might not even have platforms in the arenas
>the strongest move in the game, pogoing on enemies, has been replaced by an even harder diagonal pogo move
>more demanding platforming challenges as well that require even faster reactions because of how quick Hornet moves
>tools replace charms meaning they've fucking removed the facetank/quickslash cheese, they removed the minion build cheese, and the absolutely broken spell build is gone forever

It's fucking over mates. Silksong is going to flop because TC pandered too hard to the git gud autists.

Attached: hornet_dominating.png (1164x1280, 1.74M)

team cherry, where is it...
I need my comfy hk threads again...

Attached: 1536199662003.png (684x577, 291K)

I STILL DON'T HAVE THE WILL TO DO FUCKING 42 BOSSES BROS WTF

Attached: Scared.jpg (206x245, 7K)

Is it worth banging my head against a wall until Silksong releases?

Attached: 20190509131837_1.jpg (3840x2160, 568K)

>they removed the minion build cheese
You can see minions in the trailer.

Congratulations, you dont have autism

Place your bets on my next death.

Attached: dp.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

sudden enemy attack you didn't see

>internet friend picket up the game few weeks ago
>used to stream it every day
>got to failed champion
>died a few times
>gave up
>got to gpz
>same thing
>got to regular grimm
>same thing
>got to radiance
>same thing
>delicate flower
>same thing
>didn't even attempt trial of the fool
>hasn't streamed in a couple days
I wonder if he will be back

no.
the bosses aside a few are really uninteresting

Just do Zote, Markoth and the last boss in Radiant, then you can consider yourself good enough to assume you could finish the Hall of Gods if you wanted.

Markoth and Absolute Radiance are going to make you regret that you've been born. Don't.

Timer in the form of a lust meter

Attached: ywslNfe.png (968x1561, 554K)

>the gameplay is fucked on a game I havent played based on major extrapolations from a trailer

Kill yourself you inept retard

Was that something said or are you just hoping?

Yeah, they mentioned that they want to make it more challenging in the youtube q&a.

I fucking love Hollow Knight but I am well aware that I'm not that skilled at vidya, please don't let Silksong beat me to a pulp

Who cares? What kind of fucking masochist plays those kind of modes?

Oh cool, link?
also maybe silk soul will make everything one hit kill

the casuals in this thread

Attached: cheevo.png (1012x231, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv6CRPqkpuU

compared to nightmare king grimm or the godhome autism nonesense, trial of the fool is a tutorial.

Attached: image_324.jpg (2169x2160, 673K)

Same as steel soul mode but with some sort of protection against quit scumming

lmao 100% isn't really that hard, especially since it doesn't require the last pantheon to get the 112% achievement

63/63 requires the last pantheon

Embrace the void is the 5th pantheon

Attached: 5th pantheon.png (855x382, 91K)

I won't bother with it. One of my least favorite aspects of HK is how much effort they spent on catering to the masochistic difficulty crowd. I hope they don't go too nuts with that again, I'd rather have more new areas, enemies etc. than boss rushes.

source: my ass

>ever since the silksong announcement I've been desperately checking the dev's site and twitter habitually every day
What the fuck Yea Forums send help.

Silksong is literally living rent free in my head right now.

>ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=UpbOLslQJt4

When is it coming?

Nobody knows but probably not even this year.