How do we solve the Blue Shell problem?

How do we solve the Blue Shell problem?

Attached: 1533013367295.png (218x224, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThornDracorn/status/1102751077051650049
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not slowing down and sticking to the 2nd player so he gets blueshelld too

>slowing down
hitting the brakes you mean?

>not watching the bottom screen and moving to 2nd before it gets launched

Attached: bfd5d17473c4165fdb60b4fda899a1d8.jpg (940x492, 114K)

Its not a problem, just get gud?

>My wife wasn’t just killed, she was murdered

>being close enough to second place that slowing down will let you reach it

>not staying in third place deliberately for 99% of the race
Alternatively:
>not getting your lines down and becoming so fast at a track that blue shells don't make a difference

This guy talks about something other than fucking gamestop?

>complaining about something that can be dodged with skill

Attached: 1541934166578-pol.png (640x356, 493K)

Literally not playing well enough that you can take one and still be nearly half a course ahead of the competition.

Can anyone even be this bad?

>What Makes You a Coward
Wot makes me a gud coward? WELL IF I WERE A GOOD COWARD, I WOULDNT BE HERE DISCUSSING IT WIT YA NOW WOULD I?

Just do what SRB2Kart does. That game's blue shell speeds up to you and rubberbands if you get away but when it's within a certain radius it goes slightly below your top speed, so if you play PERFECTLY you can outrun it. It slowly speeds up from there making your margin of error tighter and tighter, but it's possible to survive an entire race from start to finish with it trailing you.
twitter.com/ThornDracorn/status/1102751077051650049

God damn that's intense

Just mushroom boost at the right moment. I think a drift is enough too but the timing is tighter

Attached: GreedyGoodnaturedEland-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 2.97M)

this, only casual idiots cry about the blue shell.

>dude just purposefully give up your lead bro

Attached: 1441563879979.jpg (328x466, 26K)

on 8 deluxe if 2nd place is close enough they get hit too, i always let 2nd place get close enough were we both get hit and i can just race away.

Or just drift/mushroom boost

Do what Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart does.
>If you're gud, you can outrun the blue shell.
>If you are garbage and only got ahead due to being an item jigger, then eat shit unless you 1% and get the lightning shield and flash dodge it.

Don't forget that the cooldown for when another blue shell can spawn after one hits a player is instantly reduced to zero when you destroy it with a lightning shield so it's possible for someone to get another blue shell and throw it five seconds after the first one got destroyed.

you don't it isn't a problem to begin with, you fucking piece of shit dildo fucking ganon

Attached: 1533253032079.gif (427x240, 508K)

>People get this bent out of shape over fucking Mario Kart

I’d be willing to bet money that all of your pansies are playing these games alone.
They’re not competitive games. They’re meant to be fun with friends

>give nothing to trash items to people in the top 3 that mostly only serve to fuck the people behind them
>BRO WTF WHY IS FIRST PLACE GETTING AHEAD SO EASY

blue shell is there to fix how the rest of the game is balanced like shit

Mario Kart didn't just die... it was MURDERED
*gunshot.wav*
*bloosplatter.jpg*
*familyguyclip.mp4*

>be me in 2005
>play mariokart with friend
>he gets blue shelled
>rages and stops playing, complains the game is broken and shouldnt have been made like that
>be me in 2019
>person becomes game "journalist" and youtube "influencer" and complains about the blue shell being broken and should never have been made

hmmmmmm

Blue shells can be annoying but they're fine I guess. Can we talk about the real cancer?

Attached: 1200px-LightningBoltMK8.png (1200x1657, 322K)

>be me
Who else would you be?

This pretty much, either you break and let the guy behind you over take you and tank it or you are so far ahead that it doesn't matter.

>everything must be balanced otherwise its not fun
memesports is fucking cancer

Attached: 1446164461245.jpg (645x773, 80K)

>mushroom boost in first place
Likely story.

That is pants shittingly intense.

Step 1 is you have sex

Its speaking in the third person.

The main problem with the Blue Shell isn't that it punishes first place, its that it doesn't really help the person in the back who gets it.
They made it potentially hit people on the way but its not really useful. More of a support item to help second place.

The best way to prevent lightning is to fall to the back, get it yourself, then drive normally to get the lead

>its that it doesn't really help the person in the back who gets it
>getting keks isn't helpful

>git bad
the absolute state of neosummernumodern/v/

Now you've done gone and riled up the smash fags. This thread is over.

I mean, Mario Kart is irredeemable when All Stars Racing Transformed exists anyway. The blue shell is an impromptu skill challenge to avoid bees, and that's way better. More balanced too, I'd say.

*lofi hip hop starts playing*

>twitter.com/ThornDracorn/status/1102751077051650049
too bad the poster is a huge fur faggot.

It's Sonic, hard to get away from furfags.

You can stop it with the horn item.

>be first place
>only have to worry about blue shells and lightning
>be second place
>can't catch up because 1st has a billion banana's protecting him and 3rd is constantly ramming triple red shells up your ass

This so much, being 2nd place is suffering, the whole game is trying to make you fail while that one asshole in front of you has it easy.