What went wrong with this game? It's not bad but it's also not as good as other From Software games...

What went wrong with this game? It's not bad but it's also not as good as other From Software games. Are pure action game just the embody of bad game design?

Attached: 1546446581745.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TudeH1jEo-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's too formulaic in it's enemy attack patterns and there aren't enough tools that are equally viable.
>Are pure action game just the embody of bad game design?
not in the slightest, pure action games when done right are the embodiment of great game design, because that's the only thing that should end up mattering.
it's just sekiro kinda half asses everything new and mashes it with reused mechanics from the souls series. which is a shame. I think it could have been a lot better.

It's just too plain. Souls has a variety of flavors, Sekiro has 1. Another large part of what made Souls fun was planning builds and achieving them as fast as you could on subsequent playthroughs then testing them in pvp.

Its mechanically better than soulsborne with better bosses, a better level structure to boot. Worlduilding isnt as good as Bloodborne but thats like complaining you got a $100 check from your grandma on your birthday when last year she gave you $125

>Souls has a variety of flavors
Now this is the comedy I come to Yea Forums for. Thanks for the laugh

not him, but Sekiro comparatively is a one trick pony.

b-team stepped up their game but they're still the b-team

Why? Because it asks you master the mechanic that comes in three flavors imcluding enemies having progressively trickier windups as the game goes on? Its handled much better than deciding if you want to sprint around enemies to backstab or just spam magic that makes the entire game a joke

Yeah, I thought Deracine was an improvement from DaS2

Because you like Souls games and you thing From Software = Souls games and you can't help but to rate it on some Souls games metric because you're retarded

>trickier windups as the game goes on?
isshin is the only boss that took more than 5 tries for me. for the most part the timings of attacks and blatant telegraph made things braindead. it has nothing to do with backstab abuse and everything to do with trying to block half a second early and still getting a perfect deflect. as long as you don't spam it you can guard pretty fucking early and still get a deflect off.

nice joke

Attached: abf75d13e4e5595f522cdddeab5a4638.jpg (331x500, 39K)

This. Bloodborne and Sekiro are steps in the right direction. Souls should've stopped at Demon since that's where they peaked. Imagine where Fromsoft could be if they didnt waste time making three unnecessary spinoffs?

>averaging 5 attempts average on bosses
Oof, big yikes. That ain't it, chief

>averaging 5 attempts
>the only boss that took more than 5 tries for me
I think you need to look up what an average means.

Attached: reddit.jpg (660x371, 44K)

Dragonrot was nothing more than an inconvenience. It would have been better if it had a more permanent effect in your game as a way of showing how well you did.

Nothing, it's perfect for the current playerbase of handless ironic weebs zoomers. Time to move on and look for other devs.

Theoretically maybe it can prevent you from one of the endings and Hirata2 if Sculpture has Dragonrot when you need to eavesdrop? Maybe? I don't know but the possibility sounds plausible.

it's soul(s)ess

It just kind of shallow in many departments. It feels unfinished in the sense that it needed more refinement and time in the oven. As it stands many mechanics don't really gel too well together.

lmao soulsniggers still coping

Attached: 1540295330130.jpg (250x241, 12K)

World tendency was a terrible mechanic, as was the death monument in later souls games. Immediately takes you out of the game because WOW SO HARD PREPARE TO DIE XDDDD YOU SEE THIS HARMLESS SHAMBLING HUSK IN THE TUTORIAL WITH 1HP AND A RUSTY BROKEN DAGGER? HES GONNA FUCKING RAPE YOUR FACE YOU DUMB FAGGOT GET OWNED WELCOME TO DARK SOULS BITCH XDDDD

Talking out your ass, faggot. Only thing that feels weird is dragonrot because it really doesnt do anything besides softlock you from interactions with afflicted NPCs. The game gives you more than enough dragon tears anyways

Imagine going onto a Tibetan basketweaving forum and unironically arguing that Sekiro has comparable combat and build options to the Souls series, as if choosing whether to get Ascending Carp before or after Descending Carp is an important decision.

The tools thing is kind of what gets me the most. Like half the tools only exist to be used against one enemy one time.

Spears, for example, are pretty meh. You have combat skills that are better gap closers and their only advantage past that is ripping off armor which is useful like twice the entire game.

Never got the point of the fan, whistle or mist raven either.
Axe is good for posture damage, at least, though there should have been more enemies with shields.
Shuriken is good forever just because ranged damage is always valuable.
Firecrackers are MVP.
Sabimaru makes for the only genuine offensive option and is super strong in a lot of nonboss situations.

They really should have made each prosthetic more interesting and viable rather than just attaching a once or twice gimmick to each one and pretending it genuinely mattered.

The combat isnt comparable, Sekiro is strictly better.
>muh builds
As if choosing to shoot blue magic or fire magic is such a drastic change to begin with.

>What went wrong
Poorly optimized for PC. Literally unplayable.

Attached: eat up.jpg (500x298, 40K)

Fan stuns and later exiles enemies, whistle is for stealth and later apparition cc, mist raven is essentially the hunter bone. Firecrackers should've only worked on beasts because they're too strong as they are.

Weapons in souls have like 2 animation dudes, and stats don't make good real time gameplay

>b-b-but magic
>b-b-but summons
nobody uses them, Sekiro and its combat [1(one) weapon] are trash.

they should have made the tools have a moveset, probably one that isn't limited to two moves depending on what you have equipped and how many spirit emblems you have.
would have been way better if they had the tools transform into a whole new weapon at the cost of spirit emblems and then you had to change if you wanted to block a specific attack.

it's literally the same thing except you have one weapon and you don't consume stamina for attacking
>using spells outside meme builds

Just because you got memed into playing the game with only attack and deflect doesn't make it limited. Maybe it's the game's fault you didn't want to experiment with each of the tools, but maybe you're boring.

>Are pure action game just the embody of bad game design

Not if they're done correctly.

Attached: 1520914382225.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

Aside from having too little barefoot girls Sekiro was really good so nothing really ''went wrong'' with it in my opinion.

>nu-gow
>pure action game

Is it me or are all from software games better in their first halves?

Attached: 1486298590191.jpg (1280x720, 376K)

>get btfo
>n-nobody uses the pointless features that I claim makes Souls superior

How badly did you get destroyed by Sekiro?

Activision.

>Done correctly
>Image is the dumbed down, less action focused God of War.

Hah.

Attached: 1557002711099.png (1024x888, 671K)

Every weapon is a different flavor, there's also sorcery and pyromancy. You can do a fast dex build with bows or a full tank with a great hammer. You can go daggermancer or whipmage, you can even do a full cleric co-op build to help people through levels if you want. There are countless ways to playthrough the game.

I know you're just another contrarian shitposter but i figured i'd lay out a more detailed argument anyway.

I uninstalled after beating genichiro on second try, I was falling asleep. I forgot I'm on Yea Forums my bad

The way the games are designed you have less shit at the start so have to struggle and think more. While later on you can settle on a way of play you're more comfortable with, and are able to make more mistakes due to such things as having more health items.

There's nothing to do, it has almost zero replay value, you can just by 90% of the enemies without consequence and the bosses are pretty shit for the most part. The only way I see someone enjoying this game is if they like collecting achievements/trophies.
>babbys first action game

Why do people argue that sekiro only has one build? It doesn't have ANY builds. It's not an rpg. The only similarity it has to souls is the developer.

>Choose the long range blue magic or the short range red magic or the yellow support magic
>Choose the big mallet instead of any of the magic
>Choose the quickstepping stabby shit instead of the mallet
>Choose the spacing spear instead of the quickstepping stabby shit
>Choose the big shield or the parry tool or the offhand crossbow or two hand or dual wield
>Choose to build a character with a hybrid mixture of any of the above

VS

>Choose to press R1 one, twice or three times
>Choose which CA you'll never use
>Choose whether you want to spend your emblems on firecrackers against this guy OR save them to use firecrackers on the NEXT guy
>Choose in which order you'll unlock meaningless skills and upgrades that don't change how you play and will ultimately all end up being available

Sekiro is an amazing single player action game that lasts for exactly 4 playthroughs and is then put back on the shelf.

Attached: xPAnZg1.jpg (467x700, 29K)

>Maybe it's the game's fault you didn't want to experiment with each of the tools
but I did. using alt techniques is just incredibly tedious if you don't want to make a 10 sec video
and you can beat the game with just basic deflects.

>ugh what's the point if replaying if I vsnt choose an e entirely different playstyle
>what? No I didnt actually mean a different build I just wanted to shitpost
LMAO holy fuck soulskids crack me the fuck up. Sekiro is faster and for once players have to think when an enemy attacks instead of just pressing L1 due to sweeps and thrusts. It's a small, rather simple change, but it does wonder for every encounter.
At least this one is honest, except for the fact that no matter your melee builds it's still fishing for backstabs or parries.Dark Souls threads don't even hide this fact anymore and just admit they're only posting their transmogs for fashion souls.

It's criminal that both R2 and the top pad button were sacrificed for a prosthetic system which is barely used because it's limited by consumables and just gives you a bunch of square pegs that you need to fit into square holes.

>except for the fact that no matter your melee builds it's still fishing for backstabs or parries
There's more than 1 Souls game.

>There's nothing to do, it has almost zero replay value, you can just by 90% of the enemies without consequence
Literally every souls game is running past mobs to the next bonfire until you reach a fog gate

Dark souls 2 has all the variety in the bullshit you mentioned and I've never finished the game because I always get bored at various parts of it. I'm not kidding I've tried playing through like 3 times and I always drop it early.
That being said it's not a factor in how enjoyable the game is.

>and for once players have to think when an enemy attacks

Attached: 1556372449255.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>R2 and the top pad button were sacrificed for a prosthetic system which is barely used because it's limited by consumables and just gives you a bunch of square pegs that you need to fit into square holes.
what are you talking about?

You're not replying to the same person who started the conversation brain genius.

Maybe if you're a shitter. You could do that but the difference is that you'd miss out on a ton of stuff.

retarded zoomer, I'm waiting for your reply with a frog.

Most of the fights felt the same - just endless clashing and parrying - and lacked that dancelike-feel that made a lot of the fights in soulsborne so good. Having extremely mediocre music was a big part of this, but it's also because so few of your attacks are actual commitments that you can't just cancel out of with a block / parry / dodge so you don't have to be nearly as careful or deliberate about combined timing and spacing

> for once players have to think when an enemy attacks

You seriously can't be this retarded

Attached: 1547631360320s.jpg (125x116, 2K)

A true shitter actually kills enemies for xp and good gear. Pro players rely entirely on their skills
Dont need to, you're already croaking

This is, dare I say, the best combat ever made

Attached: 1556707727450.png (1496x532, 236K)

is it just me or do sekiro threads have a higher concentration of 'seething', 'based', 'cope', etc. than any other thread on Yea Forums
it just reeks of reddit in these threads

>Pro players

Attached: 1525524877009.png (565x541, 157K)

It's their default replies because they've got nothing to defend the game.
They're also full of frogposters, I wonder why..

You sound like a shitter who hasn't actually played Dark Souls.

>singleplayer game vs multiplayer game
Even DMC5 with its multiple difficulties and characters for replayability is in the triple digits on steam

Should've expanded that control scheme more to let you use multiple combat arts since the game would have had plenty of available buttons for it. As it is the control scheme is inefficient and any non-retard will always be rebinding some of the buttons.
Could've also had attack combos that take your various tools into consideration so you're not just hammering R1 with one attack string and this would also free up the tools more by only requiring resources for their spontaneous use.
Having a prosthetic attack, light and heavy attack to play with would have likely varied things up more.

The buttons needed to use the prosthetics I assume.
Triangle/Y and R2 on the controller are dedicated to those inputs.
But the binds for buttons in Sekiro are retarded anyway, I'm just glad the DS4 has a dumb touchpad that you can put use item on because it was inconvenient as fuck on the D-Pad.
I say that you mash R1 for your attack strings in this game but since I was mashing Square instead I think you can see where I'm going with not liking the default control scheme but I'm also so stupid that I spent most of my playthrough with R1 not bound to any action at all.

It's a fairly standard mobile poster reply and Souls threads are shitposter mainstays on Yea Forums. What it reeks of is nu-Yea Forums.

Try to keep up. The R2 button, which in every other Souls game has given you an alternative moveset is now the Prosthetic button. The button used to change hands giving you yet another alternative moveset now simply changes your equipped prosthetic.
Yet the prosthetics can't be used as part of your regular combat moveset because they all cost emblems, that takes them out of normal decision making. So instead of using the Spear because you're at a distance where a spear will reach... You now only use the Spear when you're willing to blow a consumable resource on slightly more damage OR when the game presents you with a specific encounter that asks you to just "Press Spear to win".

Shields that you're supposed to press Axe against. Armour and Centipedes you're supposed to press Spear against. A Demon you press Malcontent against for free damage. The two enemies in the game where you press Sabimaru for free damage.
These aren't natural versatile tools that form part of your moveset, they're keys waiting for the right lock to be inserted into.

Afraid of taking full advantage of they own mythology. the story was not memorable at all.
gameplay was fun, i just wish the world and story back it up, cause once i beat the game i had no real desire to continue(unless you like achievements).
they should just give us a boss rush mode.

Attached: 1554545974581.jpg (858x1200, 235K)

After playing through the game once and now doing it on NG+ charmless what started bothering me the most is Sekiro himself.
>gets hit
>covers his face and starts crying
>gets hit
>falls on the ground and starts crying
Why am I forced to play as this fucking faggot. Literally the second most pathetic protagonist in videogames, right after slugcat.

Where do I apply to become a pro single player action game player?

Beat all of them solo when they were relevant. Summons were novel in 2009, but that's all the games had to them and never evolved since. Bloodborne and Sekiro are a cut above souls games

Sekiro is way easier than DS.
When you dodge an attack in DS and you mistimed your dodge you get hit 100%, in Sekiro if you mistimed block you get a little bit of posture dmg that you can quickly recover, you also have 2 (or more) lives and lots of heals.
I only struggled with Isshin simply because I didn't know you can just block his powerful attacks. They should've indeed made lots of attacks ublockable otherwise the only right way to play it is with Bell of Awakening on to even the odds a little.

It does, though. Game is full of buddhism, best ending even has Wolf kill himself to end his immortality.

Forgot to add that mikiri counter is OP and incredibly easy to use. It's impossible to get hit by thrusting attack once you've learned it and don't forget about various prosthetic tools either. Oh and also you can just hit-n-run bosses because for some reason Sekiro has huge running speed while fighting

>Dark Souls
>2009

>mistimed dodge
>50% chance hitbox is generous
>50% chance you get hit
>mistimed block
>50% you were too early and take posture
>50% chance you were too late and get hit
Same shit

Underage retard

Lol no, you just spam block button so you can't do wrong with it. You can't spam dodge in the same manner

>otherwise the only right way to play it is with Bell of Awakening on
Yeah but that just means you'll have to heal every now.
Dark Souls came out in 2011.

Spamming block doesnt lower your posture gauge much like spamming rolls doesnt restore stamina. It's also not reliable unless the attacks are in rapid succession like centipedes, the sword masters, and Isshin's dash attack

Are you pretending to be retarded? Just kill yourself

Except you definitely can spam roll in Dark Souls 3.
And while you can spam block in Sekiro it will still cause you to take more posture damage and not get in as much posture damage on the enemy as you could, slowing down the fight.
If you hand over Kuro's charm on a second playthrough then you'll even take damage on an ill-timed block.

So you didn't actually play Dark Souls 1?

Also ADP was a thing that increased your roll distance and i-frames, so you could infect just roll around in 2. Fuck even in 1 rolling around was still a good strategy if you were in a pinch

Demon Souls came out in 2009 you fucking secondary.

We're not just talking about Demons Soul.

sekiro is a souls game without any padding or different approaches:
>one weapon
>doesnt go around the fact that your strategy doesnt change regardless of which weapon you use

>more direct approach to story
>instead of characters giggling something incoherent, that is somehow connected with an item description on the other side of the map

>checkpoint placement
>just outside boss arenas to cut out the runback

its the same game but with a bit more focus, sacrificing replayability ofcourse.

Yeah, I said Souls. Not ONLY Demon Souls, not ONLY Dark Souls. Souls. Fuck off, dumbass. Sorry I didnt say Soulsborne for your reddit-addled brain due to the fact BB is too good to be lumped in with those.

the prosthetics at mostly dogshit though, which I already said.

We're talking about how Souls games are just a run from fog gate to fog gate. That's obviously not true for Dark Souls.

nothing
also new fromsoft at e3

All From Software pumps out now are Souls games. Bloodborne and Sekiro are just total conversion mods.

>What went wrong with this game?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

The difference for me is in souls it feels like I sometimes go places and kill things because I need the items and it turns into a job. While in Sekiro I kill everything because the combat is fun. Xp is relevant for a long time as well.

Dark souls is whole levels above demon's souls. And it lost quite a lot by not fully ditching the whole RPG in Bloodborne. Like it or not, From software needed to experiment to get to Sekiro, and experimenting when you make games means making other games.

Sekiro is a better bloodborne by being a better focused experience and I expect them to keep going in this direction.

.... I'm pretty sure most bosses took me 6-10 tries. Isshin took dozens.

>the combat is fun
That's a matter of opinion.

I like it way more than the clunky and buggy souls trash the company usually shits out.

What went wrong with you is a better question, but we all know about that.

Stop liking bad games.

No shit. You apparently find collecting items fun since that's the difference you mentioned between the games.

I'm not the one who likes Soulshit though.

You can collect stuff in Sekiro as well, the difference is that the things you pick up in Sekiro are utterly worthless. No wonder they simplified the way picking up items from enemie works.
Dumb contrarian.

Attached: 1423507632074.jpg (232x255, 14K)

Well that's in part due to the change in how the story in the games are told. In the Dark Souls titles your character is pretty much showing up after all the really crazy shit happened and the story is gleaned off the scraps of civilization you find lying around. In Sekiro you're mostly the instigator or actively taking part in the important changes that are occurring in Ashina, as well as finding out about the lives of certain characters by finding important items and eavesdropping.

Attached: GeishaSamurai.jpg (1280x1719, 242K)

I don't give a shit about story in games. A good story has never made a great game. Besides that really doesn't explain why all the things you pick up are basically useless.

Nothing really, it's a fantastic game from start to finish

>contrarian.
Stop using buzzword because you're mad people don't like your garbage games, Sekiro sold more than BB so there's no "contrarianism" to be had.

Sekiro is the most streamlined FROM title to date
>potential for multiple revives
>forced tutorial the entire game
>most enemies can be literally r1 mashed through
>or backstabbed for an instant kill
>story beats you over the head telling you where to go
>almost impossible to get lost
>one weapon, one button
>signals and notifications over everything
>grapple hook to safety whenever the fuck you want
>Idols everywhere
>deflecting is extremely generous
And no, shut the fuck up about about "spamming is punished" because it's fucking not. I have watched about a dozen normalfag youtubers beat the game by pressing L1 like a monkey. Only like two bosses even capitalize on a posture break and it's still easily avoidable

Basically all the game has going for it is "it's faster therefore it's better". Even Nioh was less repetitive.

Attached: B96D8162-B5F3-4C16-9709-32E7738C031F.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Settings and story lines can definitely massively improve ones commitment and interest in a game. Thats why Dark Souls 1 still gets a lot of praise compared to 2 and 3, San Andreas is more loved that GTA 4 or 5, Fallout 1 or 2 for New Vegas compared to the Bethesda titles. Run of the mill items have never been phenomenally useful in Dark Souls games except for those that help you avoid status effects from particular mobs, which remain just as relevant in Sekiro as they did in other From games.

>contrarian
>buzzword
Don't be obtuse.
>Sekiro sold more than BB
Good sales are not much of an indication of quality. Fromsoft built a brand and is capitalizing rom it.
>Thats why Dark Souls 1 still gets a lot of praise compared to 2 and 3
No Dark Souls 1 just more fun to play. It has nothing to do with the story.
>Run of the mill items have never been phenomenally useful in Dark Souls
They could literally make the difference between making it and not making it. In Sekiro nothing that you don't have from the start is going to make much of a difference.

>Its mechanically better than soulsborne
only one button for attack and blocking

>better bosses,
11 bosses and the rest are just rehashes

>a better level structure to boot.
not compared to DeS, Dark Souls 1 + 2 or Bloodborne but yes better than Dark Souls 3.

>Sekiro sold more than BB
PS4 E X C L U S I V E

Weapons in dark souls are basically cosmetic skins that don’t really change gameplay unless you get like an UGS than can stun lock big enemies.

>pvp is the only thing that matters

Who are you quoting?

>Fromsoft built a brand and is capitalizing from it.
By making a game that diverges heavily from it's other titles?

I have heard people saying that the reason Dark Souls 1 is preferred is precisely because the Story Elements were the freshest and the strongest and it's items did the best job building the setting, where as 2 and 3 are largely continuations on the same concepts.

You can definitely beat each soul game upgrading the basic armor set each protag gets and no items, it's largely just a matter how often you're going to die. In that regard Sekiro is exactly the same, and you're a retard if you think it isn't. Divine Confetti is going to make a massive difference against Apparitions, the use of Shurikens is going to change how effective you are against ranged and agile enemies. Certain skills change how you fight particular enemies.

>there is no difference between a katana, straight swords or big hammers

based sekiro posters.

>isshin picture
check
>nonsensical jibberish bitching
check
>le what went wrong may may thread
check

yikes eric!

>patiently waiting for an opening to then strike

GUARANFUCKINGTEED 99% of youniggers got destroyed by emma and use these webms because you have literally zero arguments and the ogre fucks you mom daily

I has beat Isshin he is easy.

absolutely nothing
its the best FROM game in years
BB is garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=TudeH1jEo-k
Basilisk opening

literally the only from game i can stand, dark souls and BB are both thrash and you nigger only praise it because muh git gud scrub meme

>not as good as other From Software games
but sekiro is best from game you fucking meme builds retard

I liked the game, idea of instant kill is cool.

>guaranteed replies

>By making a game that diverges heavily from it's other titles?
It really doesn't. It has a few gimmicks that make it different from Soulsborne but it's cut from the same cloth.
>I have heard people saying that the reason Dark Souls 1 is preferred is precisely because the Story Elements
Well that's nonsense. The most that the average person cared about Dark Souls 1s story was that one of the characters was a large breasted woman and that another was your only friend in a god forsaken world who you failed to save the first time you played the game.
>You can definitely beat each soul game upgrading the basic armor
That depends entirely on what class you picked. Sif is basically impossible if you're fat rolling and not massively overleveled.
>In that regard Sekiro is exactly the same
In the way that you're going to die a lot?
>patiently waiting for an opening to then strike
Works against most enemies in Sekiro. Try it yourself.

I like how in Sekiro the interesting stuff is not solely reserved to what happened in the past but you actually get to witness how the central government attacks Ashina.

every time i hear a fromfag claim how great the combat is i laugh.

Pure action is dumb. Much better to have interactive Npcs, and economy, etc.

well. its better than soul/born shitty combat for sure.

git gud

I would believe you and not openly compare it to dark souls if it actually was it's own game and not a handful of new mechanics put in halfassed with some old stuff stripped off.

Literally nothing, something just went wrong with your brains and how your parents raised you. It is for sure FromSoftwares best game.

Dark Souls fags are truly the most retarded cunts in existence. Sekiro has way more flavor.

You are the contrarian, literally vast majority of people acknowledge that Sekiro is Froms best game.

Your PC sucks, its a really good port

Not him but it's starting to set it now that the majority of people have beaten it a few times that there is absolutely nothing in the game to make them want to play it as many times as nearly any other from soft game.

Love it or hate it, Sekiro is officially a staple of Yea Forums bait threads now. All you have to do is post a boss, type FILTERED, and watch the bitching start.

sekiro combat being better than bloodbornes is arguable, it got most straightforward of all of the soulsbornekiro games, bloodborne is pretty much all freestyle that rewards agressive gameplay you can rip and trade so much in bloodborne but there is so much rng moments too, sekiro got very precise deflect centered combat with some funny attacks and skills you can use in certain situations.

Not him but the removal of a stamina bar in Sekiro is HUGE. You can focus on the fight instead of managing a resource bar. Going back to DS3 and BB was jarring for me as you can't go full on aggression with the stamina limitation.

Better than DS 1. Not as good as 2

This game made me quit vidya all together. I just realized this is the first time i came back to Yea Forums in over a month.

>You can focus on the fight instead of managing a resource bar
>what is posture
based ds2 retard

Attached: 1545655424972.png (543x443, 24K)

>ever needing to look at posture bars, yours or the enemies'
It makes a bright glowy flash when grug do good at top of screen

>ever looking at your posture bar
when will you get good at playing videogames?

>ever looking at stamina bar
git gud lmao