And this is our son's room haha, he REALLY likes those games

And this is our son's room haha, he REALLY likes those games.

Attached: Anon'sRoom.jpg (1000x667, 552K)

doors have locks for a reason

Attached: 1532864797179.jpg (640x426, 80K)

Attached: tenor-2.gif (480x288, 2.91M)

i will barge into my kid's room whenever i want, it's my house

but who took the picture

die entitled boomer

>not having a steel door so you can weld it shut during high octane pure GAMING sessions
I pity you all

>setting up the room so that the computer screen can be seen from the door
He deserves it.

>entitled to your own property

It's not even your kid, what makes you think that house is even yours?

Attached: X5hwdzy.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

cursed image

>he uses the law to morally justify intruding on other's privacy
>he therefore thinks the law is always morally just
can't wait for you to die boomer

Children are not your property.

But his house is

He didn't mention law, your argument breaks there.

>Demanding privacy on other people's property.
I bet you also scream about your privacy infringement when cops are trying to stop you from raping children
I'm not walking into children.

Is that true americans kid rooms have locks? why?

You will cause major trust issues in your children.

Most civilized countries have locks.

there is no reason they should be locking their door in the first place

Get the fuck out of here with your liberal propaganda.
It is your responsibility as a parent to make sure your children are growing into healthy and productive adults, not pervert fetishist failures like you.

Are you the masturbation police?

No, I just won't be raising snowflakes.

reddit cringe

Yes. You got a loicense for that?

Heard of knocking and asking? Dumbass.
You can just tell you're some traumatized weirdo because your parents couldn't wait 10 seconds before coming into your bukkake fantasies.

correct that he did not mention the law, but in fact he technically did

It is only "his damn house" in the eyes of his government, who determines who owns what? There is no absolute truth of ownership, it is all subjective, you boomer retards are making appeals to law to morally justify actions

>Demanding privacy on other people's property.
>people's property. (in the eyes of your countries government which is not a moral absolute)
Again, appeal to law to morally justify actions.

I assure you boomers I will be taking a shit on your graves

>I want to see my kid masturbate

Still doesn't mean their your property

Knowing that public masturbation is frowned upon is a good thing, user.
It's better if I catch my children jerking off than someone else.

Overbearing boomer parents detected.

nuclear burn

>dad would knock on the door then open it like Kramer
What was the point of knocking?

Any decent door has locks, even if it's an indoor one.
Be it privacy or whatever the fuck reason you may have, it's just a little feature and also a decoration.

>There is no absolute truth of ownership
Ok. Since it's not your property. Then you won't mind me coming into your house fucking both of your parents with your toilet plunger.

Gen x are the helicopter parent generation

it's only americans who don't have locks on the inside

Attached: d9cn26v-7bb0b4b2-ea74-4586-8d73-49627484082d.png (960x703, 785K)

enjoy being left in a nursing home when you're kids don't want to support you because you were a cunt.

your house is not a public place, idiot

lmao @ this thread you can just tell why so many losers end up in this place when even their parents are failed humanbeings like them
just knock and wait a bit before you can come in what the fuck is wrong with your folks? locks? ownerships lmao fucking autism

Attached: wew.jpg (343x344, 7K)

But I will mind, that's the point. Are you trying to say rape is OK if it isn't on the receiver's property because that's basically all you said here

That's a powerful photo.

I just wanted to have a funny thread. Can the boomers get the fuck out?

Nigga shut up you aren't gonna do shit neet trash lol

”public" meant "with other people present", you absolute fucking retard.
Also, yes, I own my house and I can do whatever I want with it

>Also, yes, I own my house and I can do whatever I want with it
legally mostly, morally no

>diverting to rape
Doesn't fucking matter what I do
Your claim it's not your property, this is your idiotic point, I can come in do whatever I want because you don't owe it. Goddamn you're fucking stupid, private property is a elible constitutional right and law, your children are on YOUR private property. Too bad your folks are retarded, like you.

it's pretty funny to watch the boomers argue

Technically yes, house is yours and you can barge into your kid's room. But remember if kid has over like 12 years old it masturbates from time to time. You should give some privacy or alarm kid giving it like 5-10 secs before going into room so you won't see your kid having fun with his breeding organs.

>HEY user YOU'VE BEEN ON THAT THING FOR OVER TWO HOURS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO PLAY OUTSIDE

>>diverting to rape
You were the one that diverted to rape, what do you think >coming into your house fucking both of your parents with your toilet plunger.
is you absolute double digit iq retard
> I can come in do whatever I want because you don't owe it.
Legally, no you can't. Everywhere in the US you are bound by legal restrictions. If you aren't talking legally, then yes obviously you can do whatever is possible with your body at any time and place even if I own it
> Goddamn you're fucking stupid
Yes you are

> private property is a elible constitutional right and law, your children are on YOUR private property. Too bad your folks are retarded, like you.

Legally this is true but again you seem to think law is a moral absolute and the fact that you can do something within the confines of the law must mean that action is morally OK.(as you continue on making appeal to authority fallacies)

>my children don't have the right to feel like a human being

also gotta go grab a beer so ill be back in 20 minutes to continue assravaging the boomers

Buy the room then faggot. I bet you expect your parents to pay for your education too.

>gotta go grab a beer
user, I think you're the boomer

There is no good reason for my child to be locking the door to his or her room

Attached: 234094538905698043.jpg (486x386, 19K)

I hope one day you barge into your kids room only to get blasted in the eye from his cumshot making you blind

Kid masturbates and it just wants some privacy so it can fap in peace... Also to save parent from image of underage kid Plaing with own junk.

>attacking an easy strawman and still agreeing with the point
You might want to double, triple down on that alcohol, clearly you're not dumb enough to just die already.

This. I also set-up table so I can always directly see the door. Can't get too cautious.

>american parents don't pay for education fees for their children
The absolute state of amerisharts

Just charge your kids for everything you have to buy them. Live off the interest of those debts.

That sounds more jewish than circumcision

Attached: 1497969081049.jpg (360x425, 39K)

Fucking this.

Attached: 1437578256689.gif (917x708, 112K)

You are right. The government should buy out those debts when they turn 18. Its unethical for parents to do that to their children.

sounds like a good way to get murdered and buried in the backyard

SeeFixes that problem as well. You will still owe the government.

jews are family men, can't see them doing this
can see them telling gullible goys that this is good though

based

HAHAHA SEETHING ZOOMER BTFO YOU DONT WANNA MAKE THAT FORTNITE DANCE NOW DO WE HAHAHAHAHA

>jews are family men
Yeah, that's why judaism is matrilinear, which is the best proof that jews don't even trust their children to be theirs.

>try this shit
>get shot
wooooooow it was my own hooouse why would my son doooo thiiiiis?

oh hey dad, just working out, want to join?

Attached: vm.png (600x360, 360K)

>was actually punching punching bag
>didn't really know what I was doing, just kept going till I started bleeding out of all knuckles on both hands, figured as long as I didn't go hard enough to break my wrists it was all good
>father walks in, blinks a few times, leaves
>shrug and continue
>he returns with glass of his scotch, hands it to me then wraps up his hands with gauze he brought
>beats the fucking shit out of my punching bag, but no punch is hard enough to be a haymaker
>goes faster and faster
>whole house is litterally rumbling, punching bag affixed to support beam of house
>"that's how."
>smiles, pats me on the shoulder
>leaves me with scotch
>savor it, then attempt to return to punching
>hands now hurt enough to make me stop
>scotch kicks in
>doesn't hurt so much
>get back to vidja after cleaning hands

Thanks dad.

Attached: 1502760924684.png (209x212, 33K)

Time to put more boomers in their early grave so I can take a big piss on their gravestones

Never said I expected parents to pay for my education that I already paid for myself. Additionally, you've once again missed the point because who owns the room in the eyes of the government still does not morally justify any normally unjustifiable actions within it. and lastly, I don't think you can expect a child under the age of 16 to be able to have a steady income, but that is entirely besides the point and unimportant.

Perhaps, ended up getting a bottle of vodka though, age is unimportant however.

Mind pointing out the strawman so I can tell you why you're wrong? by the way since you lack reading comprehension I'll tell you that I do agree that it is possible for him to do anything within his ability, I also think that it is possible for his kid to put a bullet in his head (which i think he should do)

Attached: shantwich.png (316x400, 18K)

t. timmy's dad

Can I get your dad to gut punch me with one of those swings?

Attached: Renai.png (569x392, 204K)

press f for the boomers that were killed by this post

Based.

And you always have your camera phone on while you do it because?...

how sweet!

He wants to be caught. This won’t have been the first time...

Kek

Based and red pilled

Sauce?

Renai Idenshi XX, Next time fucking find it yourself.

There doesn't NEED to be a reason. If your child wants privacy they should be allowed some measure of privacy for the sake of privacy.

>*knock knock knock*
>"user youre in the bathroom for 2 hours now, what are you doing

Attached: 1538327996418.gif (326x254, 2.18M)

Attached: image search.png (473x136, 22K)