Home.... Can you feel it bros?

Home.... Can you feel it bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=NUawCrHH2cw

Attached: 1556184512792.jpg (266x266, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=rSU4_lFHjJU
youtu.be/oju6cjG3vJM
youtube.com/watch?v=T95Ee_pVRxw
youtube.com/watch?v=-UixnJI-6n4
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr0_zCKlK34
strawpoll.me/17952329
youtube.com/watch?v=SU_Jf4eyZTI
classicdb.ch/?talent#IyMbIRboVZbxNzMho
stiggyblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/retro-computer-ads/
youtube.com/watch?v=ucVSVZL4XPw
youtube.com/watch?v=qhjsicCeVPw
youtube.com/watch?v=k9hMeOi6eaY
dkpminus.com/blog/vanilla-wow-download-1-12-1-client/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop this viral marketing bullshit

>video game discussion is viral marketing
You're in the wrong place, kiddo

>associating god tier music with shit tier games
wew lad

No, fuck off, you fucking SMM nigger

>20 bosses
>41 quests
why was this a dungeon?

Attached: file.png (800x600, 798K)

when though?
WHEN

Attached: aa0bcF9.png (700x700, 528K)

Literally more content in a single vanilla instance than an entire Kul Tiras zone in retail

How can BRD be this based?

so i can run plebs like you through it for fat money
then i make you pay for ironfoe

BASED and youtubepilled

Anyone have the wow diary pdf?

unironically the best dungeon in wow

Because it's unironically pure kino.

could you run an entire raid through here to get to the MC portal or was the teleport stuff always mandatory

That's how all dungeons should've been.

You have a perfectly good thread here.
Is it broken or something?
You and the XIV trannies need to learn to fuck off back to where you belong.

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

I think you had to in some stupid early patch.

sounds peak comfykino

Selling ports FREE. Tips appreciated

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Which class is the strongest in pvp and why? What can counter them?

For what PvP? general fucking around outside, random BGs, premades, 1vX montage memes, duels?

>mixing with retailtrannies

no thanks, now go back to your eceleb twitshit

The teleport was added in 1.3 and it was also the same patch when they started limiting group sizes for dungeons. Before 1.3 you could do BRD as a 40man raid so it wasn't that bad to run there.

Imagine the butthurt whenever you wiped. Have to corpse run, then run through fucking BRD, then through MC back to where you died.

How the hell are you going to pick a server to play on?

Attached: 1421576905450.jpg (1024x685, 77K)

Tauren druchad here

this copypasta is terribly unfunny

Just pick a realm that is named after cool characters. Those are always popular.

>he still plays a 15 years old shitty game

Attached: me.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

Wait 1 week to see what server Yea Forums is talking about, than picking ANYTHING else

Its gonna be a lot harder now. Streamer communities are gonna kill any and all servers they come across.

What are you playing user

>what are soulstones, reincarnation for horde and engineering ress

You're mum, lolz

suddenly a lot more important is what they are

Attached: saygoodbye.jpg (1042x839, 180K)

Based
No shoes furry nigger

1v1 fair duel:
warlock not even positive what they should lose to at endgame gear people still argue but i think they have 0 losing matchups rogue and shaman might be the best candidate

1v1 unfair duel (realistic wpvp):
rogues pick and choose fights never take ones that dont favor you and the best for killing warlocks
hunters that engage at max range and abuse it like a bitch can't really be touched
warlocks arent any less scary

NO YOU DONT

Attached: .png (242x294, 125K)

This guy is the living defintion of being obsessed

>say goodbye to aoe looting
Not needed. It wasn't common to mow down 50 things in 5 seconds like it is in nu-wow.

I'd give them all my money if allzones were like STV, all dungeon like BRD and allraids like Ulduar

/thread

>playing Northdale
>some fem tauren walks past me unironically with the name Myblackskin
NO SHOE NIGGERS

Ew, black guy, no nope bye.

It's even bigger if you count MC as part of the dungeon.

Rogue, Warlock, Hunter, and Druid are the strongest PvP classes on their own

Both everything and nothing, it'll more boil down to who has the most gear and who notices who first.

yes, go back home to battle.net customer support.

One ticket home please.

Attached: wowclassic.png (1563x1098, 3.62M)

youtube.com/watch?v=rSU4_lFHjJU

>Say goodbye to all your pets. All of them
HOW DO YOU EVEN THINK TO SAY ALL OF THEM TWICE LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?

Wouldn't a Druid be able to deal with Warlocks? They can pick and choose fights like Rogue and have spammable roots, stuns, dots etc.

beautiful and based user

sauce

Can’t wait to start my gnome warlock. I was toying with the idea of orc, but horse cities are ass mud huts or sewers. I’ll be able to have a dwarf pally alt this way too. Classic can’t come soon enough.

Not really.

Attached: 04D5B100-E05B-48F6-A989-A250B18BA8E8.jpg (228x300, 25K)

HNNNNNNNG

Attached: Brought to you by troll gang.png (1024x768, 1.43M)

Pick a PvP server, streamers and casuals are too intimidated to roll there.

I levelled a Druid to 60 recently, Warlocks were almost impossible to kill. You just don't have the damage to deathrace them, or the mana to outlast them unless you find the very rare occasion where they are at low HP and you can backstab 2 shot them. Even getting the opener in cat mode with full HP/Mana: void walker sacrifice, charms, spell lock, death coil, health stone, soul stone what the fuck were they thinking with this class. Its almost an impossible matchup, their dots>your dots/hots and their mana>your mana make kiting/rooting for kills almost irrelevant. You need innervate if you go for the long game. Your best option is to run away, and they were tricky to run away from, but usually I could eat their death coil and dots with a few % HP/Mana left and good shapeshifting.

>mainly interested in pve
>pick pvp server for this reason
>get ganked and corpse camped every minute until you hate the game
no thanks i learned that lesson from private servers

>alliance lock
glhf

Only thing good on that list is aoe looting and i'd rather they not add it, cause fuck mages, if they wanna aoe farm that badly they can click each corpse individually.

play singleplayer games

>play singleplayer games because you don't like this detail of the game i like
go camp some lowbies

i camp 60s, no difference in difficulty

BUT WILL THEY EVEN PRE-RELEASE THE SERVER NAMES/LIST BEFOREHAND?

not to mention their burst, and what a fucking dick the felhunter can be

Get +200 shadow res.

I can't wait to gank Alliance in Redridge again.

hen why do you give a shit if someone chooses to play what the game is mainly designed for

> tfw there won't be an RP-PVP server at relaunch

M-maybe there w-will right bros?

>online game
>designed for pve
try again

>game centered around quests, dungeons, raids, and other pve content
>upset he won't be able oneshot some guy walking next to him
yeah i can tell you're all about the pvp

Attached: 1556377517707.jpg (395x650, 101K)

Do I really need 5/5 Fel Concentration when leveling a Warlock?

Attached: Warlock 3a9cc731a008d422735ac8a1d874ed2a.jpg (633x950, 88K)

it's nice
what else would you get? WL talents are a mess

Wouldnt spriest beat lock in a duel? Undead one especially

No. It's mostly useless.

Do we know if walljumping is in? I can't go home if I can't jump on top of OG

Attached: 1544536951896.jpg (800x631, 58K)

>jumping up to the ceiling in the battlemasters/warsissies trainers building
I need walljumping back

the problem if wall jumping is in you can just jump over the gate in wsg and ab dunno if they let that go through.

It's not. They would have to recreate it for the new engine and they're 100% not gonna do it

imp CoA and maybe a point or two in imp DL

>LFR
>LFD

GOOD. The other stuff I don't care if it stays or not but fuck the dungeon finder. Unironically killed the game

yeah, don't do that

>wotlk
>good
>wojaks

Close

MMOs have been designed for both. WOW is primarily a pve game focused around cooperative pve content like eq. DAOC is an example of pvp focused mmo.

if they're tryharding, no

the plus damage seems nice for leveling

pve tranny effeminate cocksucker spotted

i make sure to poopsock and powerlevel as soon as possible so i can literally sit in STV and Duskwood for 8 hours a day every day and dab on trannies like yourself

Attached: 7b1.gif (165x115, 23K)

I love this dungeon but it's unironically too fucking long.

it's a few % on 1 out of 4 dots, it's really bad

I don’t understand people like this. Do they see classic as some sort of threat? Why else would you care enough to right out a forum post? If you like retail go play it, if other people like classic who cares. Why would you ever even give two shits about what other people enjoy? It’s not worth the energy to care.

But my favorite pet was in vanilla. That tiny wolf from burning steppes.
Also fuck gayadin, gayest thing since gay came to gay town. I don't want them on my no shoes team

you only use CoA, Corrupt for leveling though

was server transfer a thing in vanilla?
ive only heard they were allowing people to migrate but that was burning crusade

i dont want to be stuck on a server in case it dies, i hope they add tokens and services to classic

What are you smoking?

>only 8hours a day
back to your cagie, wagie

HERE COMES THE PAIN BITCH

youtu.be/oju6cjG3vJM

Attached: Ragnaros2.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

But you can do segments depending on what you need. Emp runs take what, an hour each?

Server transfer needs to exist. If I get stuck on an eceleb server then fuck me

>Emp runs

like 20 minutes

id much rather be on a forever populated server than a dead one
imagine if they decide to not allow server transfers, that means if your server dies you pretty much lose all the progress you have done and playing there would be just a waste of time

Nah, 30-40 minutes at least, if only because of all the trash mobs you gotta kill before Emp.

You suck at leveling a warlock. All dot damage increases are good, because +90% of your damage should come from dots. CoA is also your highest damage dot, dealing about as much as SL+Corr combined.

As a lock you get stuck in this situation. With 3 points already in imp CoA, you still need 3 points somewhere. Without it, 6 points. The options are the following

Suppression (2 points): Honestly the best option here even though it doesn't help at all when you're fighting yellow mobs, but since there are times when you want to go for orange stuff, it's good enough.
Imp weakness: Worthless, you don't use it
Imp drain life: Mostly useless. Drain life is only decent while leveling in cases where 1) you're low on hp high on mana, 2) you don't have stuff hitting you interrupting the cast. Drain life to gain hp to life tap is pointless because you're spending about as much mana on it, so you should just wand in that case so your mana actually regens at the same time.
Fel conc: See above. Drain mana/soul parts are mostly useless.
Imp drain mana: shit
Imp coex: pvp talent

Attached: 1537087779473.png (211x398, 163K)

>Cast fear
>UD pops WotF
>Wait 5 seconds and fight him normally
>Fear again

I'm the guy he was replying to.
I want Imp DL just to stack Int on my lock and literally never go OOM.
>Stack INT
>Get a ton of Mana
>LT to get mana back
>Imp DL gets my HP back
>rinse repeat

Nah, you can get it done a lot quicker than that. I've helped friends get iron foe on multiple servers, warrior just fury tanks and you're talking 20-25 minutes.

I wish warlock tanking was a thing. Always wanted to try lock for pvp but pve dpsing is just so boring

>resub to get a feel for things before classic
>log into my mage

Oh God. Everything is changed. Fire Mage has like 3 buttons. What the fuck are these talents? What are collections? What the fuck did they do?

one of the few "arguments" retailfags have against classic is "lol do you guys want to farm resistance gear just to get into a raid?"
>the next retail patch is adding resistance gear back into the game
OH NO NO NO CLASSICCHADS WE CAN'T KEEP WINNING LIKE THIS

Attached: classic champagne.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

Kek , this
Fuck Mages

>"lol fuck mages"
>"p-portal please"
>"f-food"

All those times you said no when I asked for food and portals ? Well I hope you have fun clicking all those Fooken mobs

Imagine if Azjol'Nerub was like this, instead we got 3 bosses in a hallway, fucking hell

just wait until they also revert sharding and titanforging, classic will literally fix retail

Warlock tanking is a thing , for one fight
Who is it? Twin emperors? I forget

I made the same mistake when BFA came out. I don't understand how anyone still plays that steaming pile of shit.

Attached: 6543218732651.jpg (500x281, 21K)

I think one of Maulgars adds in Gruuls was tanked by lock too

What does the band-aid and red eyes on WotLK represent?

one of the Twin Emps was immune to magic damage and the other to physical damage, so one had to be tanked by a warrior and the other by a warlock

it's a nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-Yea Forums chart, basically its implying that wotlk is better than tbc

That's absolutely retarded.

Int becomes more and more useless the longer your fights are, and I don't mean single fights but rather consecutive. Say it takes you 1k mana to kill a mob, and you kill 20 mobs in the area. That's a total of 20k mana spent. Whether you have 2k mana or 3k mana doesn't mean shit in this case. You'll either need to regen 18k mana or 17k mana, the difference is pretty minor.

On top of that, drain life is simply not good for this. Let's say you're level 40. Your drain life drains 205 hp, and costs 185 mana. A net gain of 20. Imp life tap does mean that your hp is 20% more valuable than your mana, so it's a bit more, and with 10% from imp drain life adds some more to it, but it's still not a particularly significant number. 86 mana net gain over 6.5 seconds. You'll probably regen a similar amount with your natural mana regen, that you just interrupted because you used drain life. Could've wanded instead (the dps of a green wand at level ~40 is about 90% of the dps of drain life, factor in the time spent life tapping and wanding is actually better)

And instead of int gear, you want to focus on +shadow damage. You can get +114 shadow damage at level ~40 with just shadoweave set, and then some extra with the warlock quest orb, hypnotic blade or other stuff. Considering dots scale 100% with spell damage, +shadow damage is delicious.

so what is pve gear used for once you down kt? simple, pvp
it's a pvp game, hence the existence of two factions

There's also Illidan's demon form and the demon form of that random demon hunter boss in Serpent Shrine.

FYI shadow damage scales with life tap

I know. For the drain life scenario I assumed no +shadow damage because the guy wanted his int gear.

>skillfully ranged pull a bunch of quest mobs one by one
>aoe loot the clump of bodies
>some nigger skins half of them before you can

Addiction and denial of the direction game was taking that started in TBC. Also represents a step down from vanilla + it's dlc (TBC).
Yet still fighting for dear life since there were a lot of vanilla addicts still needing the fix. Wrath could and did sugarcoat the fall with its great creative aspects. Then it came crashing down in CATA when the naked truth came out.

Attached: Brought to you by troll gang v2.png (1204x768, 1.46M)

have you played a modern game?
they are so fucking shit

lol real shit?

Im sorry anons but it wont be the same, it`s never the same. In the old days i was the Dad and the pillar of my guild, but now the people is burned or just want to play a single player game...it´s over at least until next expansion

>The Horde, moon coons high on double moon coon jenkem invades
>refugees welcome, the faction
>orcniggers have a beautiful and vibrant culture(now pay them)
>trolls are one of the oldest races on azeroth, still lives in tents and never figured out how to use shoes
>smelly zombies in ragged clothes insists they're victims whenever they're not busy zombifying humans
>cow people are funny haha can't run though, so betamax they just do whatever warchief tells them to
>entire faction lives in mudhuts, tents, or ruins left behind by superior races
>endless "actually we're just misunderstood"-storylines sponsored by the goblin anti-defamation league
>it's just a coincidence that all the furries play horde(stfu about worgen no one plays retail idiot)
>deforests any part of kalimdor that isn't a desert already, shitting where they eat like true niggers
>not a single race worth sticking your dick in, a ugly and disgusting bunch
>Shamans are just gay hippies LARP'ing, more deluded about their non-healing roles than druids
>ogres are cool but you can't play them because reasons haha cows are funneh!
>pitiful attempts to justify their savagery makes everyone wish they'd just get back on demon jizz and shut up
>and that's just vanilla, 7 expansions later and the rampant faggotry continues unfettered
Don't fall for the propaganda. Alliance is the white mans faction, come home white man.

Attached: average horde player.png (815x611, 672K)

wotlk was shit other than the pvp

I feel it.

It's pallytime bros

the content in Nazjatar drops a bunch of gear that reduces frost and shadow damage taken there and in the new raid

its not about being the same, temper your expectations and make the best of it. The point is that we're going home.

Attached: 1553496932246.jpg (469x512, 68K)

It was only too long because no one knew what to do back then and MMO's were still fairly new. Remember, Vanilla WoW was the normie MMO back in the day. So most vanilla players were MMO casuals. Go on a private server and run BRD, you'll notice people can do full runs in 25-30 minutes depending on what route you are taking because everyone knows where to go, and what to do.

you don't need any resistance gear except for 1 boss in naxx

>tfw quit in cats
>everyone says game is better
>resub just in time for Warlords of Draenor
>It's even worse

It hurts

I honestly hope Blizzard implements current WoW's debuff slot system. I always had the feeling that Afflicition Warlocks were some of the best DPS in vanilla but it was never really proven because Affliction Warlocks weren't allowed to raid.

say it with me

GOOD BYE

It was probably one of the first dungeons they designed, It's very "Everquesty"

Now list the negatives of Classic.

From left to right
>Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny

It would make SM ruin the go to spec. Apply your dots and spam shadow bolt in between. It would make playing a lock more fun in raids.

>Imp drain mana: shit
this bait is stale

Attached: 1538071467273.jpg (3300x2550, 976K)

They could theoretically just change the collision mesh on common wall jumping spots though, so that you could jump up using actual invisible ledges.

When i played classic it was my 31/20 mortal strike warrior with Arcanite reaper and crusader enchant.

Mithral boots+ corporals badge +crit gear. Then once pvp gear stayed (even if you lost rank) my guild powered me into rank 14.

Me and another warrior with hand of rag would wreck butthole in WSG, our Druid homeboy would just hide in a bush and keep heals would we opened up everyone’s assholes.

When would imp drain mana be good? I'm legitimately asking because I have no clue

Honestly almost every class would benefit from an improved debuff slot system, even rogues. Since deadly poison was one of their best poisons but they weren't allowed to use it in raids.

Why is there a cheese streak into her mouth when she literally hasn't taken a bite out of the pizza. What the fuck.

>come home white man
Would if I could, bitch.

Attached: didnt choose da ork life.jpg (1000x902, 209K)

Fuck as a mortal strike warrior, I’d top dps in raids multiple times. While also taking loads of damage because i was able to pump out damage while also keeping Agro on one or two guys.

Fury warriors are worthless

Kenny's the girl.

pvp

No, even though it gives regen while casting, Warlocks do not need it because of life tap. Those points should be in improved drain life instead. Not only will draining more health result in more mana then imp drain drain soul ever could, but it also results in better survivability as well. Being self sufficient in raids is a huge boon and takes a lot of load off your healers.

Reminder a Smash thread died for this thread and this is good.

Attached: 1526101622797.png (872x757, 136K)

>+4% drain life is more mana than +100% spirit reg
patently wrong
>Being self sufficient in raids
What fucking raids are you running before cap? We were talking about leveling.

Imp drain soul and imp drain mana aren't the same thing, bro.

THIS be warned though this is going to be really helpful to know what servers not to pick after retardmongold picks one most of those streamers and their fanboys would be contained in one server

>it gives regen while casting
>Not only will draining more health result in more mana then -->imp drain drain soul

Because she's a pizza warlock. You know how people put their heart and soul into cooking? Well some people absorb that soul like Shang Lao.

>I cast level four drain cheese on your pepperoni pizza

Yikes

Attached: 1557414318312.jpg (704x790, 142K)

Attached: 1532726506905.png (450x367, 70K)

I can feel all my friends disappearing AGAIN for a few months until they get bored over this shit YET AGAIN.

Nvm, I'm retarded. It's Kyle. Fuck I need to rewatch that shit.

Put your faith in the light(skinned races, aka humans)!

drain mana is only useful in pvp when your opponent is already really low on mana. It's a situation in which the talent won't make a difference really. You use drain mana to keep enemy mana low and drain the remainder, not suck all their mana away from full. If you want to be a mana drainer roll hunter.

>Lowering an opponent's health to 0 is the most effective way to drain mana!

Who going paladin?
Who going shaman?

Dis is true. Or viper sting.

in wpvp(read:leveling) it's a really nice spell against any healer, does some damage, comparable to DL with the talent, and burns their mana basically for free since it's a drain
works lock v lock, too

obviously won't see much(any) use in BGs

>Wanted to main a Paladin this time round
>Changed my mind and will go with my old main(warlock)
>Def going to get a Shaman to 60 this time round
Anything I should know about Shamans? I'm rolling Troll btw.

I've always wanted to see two warlocks in a furious zero sum health/mana drain duel

/homebros/
Anyone else still have screenshots saved from 2005/2006?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_080606_191402.jpg (1024x721, 108K)

That’s not the same as resistances

Warlock for sure, you can go demonology where you are disgustingly tanky with good control, damage and you hard counter other casters, you can also go SM/Ruin warlock who have insane burst with just shadowbolts

Coldblood/Prep rogues should also demolish anyone but are reliant on their cooldowns

i have on my old computer

Attached: WoWScrnShot_040905_000207.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Enhancement is just a PVP spec, you have insane damage but you are always just auto attacking praying for windfury procs, you can oneshot people if you do get them, elemental shaman has the highest burst in vanilla, and resto is probably the best healer in the game with chain heal being most efficient heal and totem utility, also in PVP resto shamans are very offensive healers with those shocks and purge

Attached: WoWScrnShot_040905_020329.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

plenty

Attached: Server first RAGNAROS bleeding hollow US (3).jpg (1020x764, 179K)

Attached: 1968.gif (1163x988, 2.43M)

nightfall/conflag is good too, some really fucking disgusting burst on demand

Attached: WoWScrnShot_122404_215543.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

Planning on playing hunter. I'm 30 now and will have nowhere near the same amount of free time as 15 years ago.

My plan is to play casually. Do every dungeon and all their quests. Keep up with professions. Complete my dungeon set then raid to maybe AQ 20 or so. Once you have to spend hours farming and min maxing I dont think I'll be able to keep up. Soloing lower level content for gold. Getting epic mount. Hopefully doing my epic bow/staff quest . Some light pvp

Who else will be playing casually and enjoying the game as intended?

>drain mana does nearly the same damage with the talent as drain life
That's just plain wrong. At max rank with 2/2 in the talent drain mana does 33 damage per second. Drain life does 75 damage per second AND HEALS YOU for 75 damage per second. Drain mana's damage is negligible by comparison. Imp drain mana is a waste of points all of the time. Just use drain mana to catch off guard casters at low mana like everyone else.

>Alliance
Disgusting

any EU guilds?

>mana shield
>frost ward
>dampen magic
>wielding all 3 schools of magic
man wtf happened to class fantasy and flavor

I'd recommend against nightfall/conflag, nightfall is not worth that many talent points, better to go 7/5/39, just getting the essential ones in affli and spending the other points in demonology (15% stamina is a huge deal) and some destro talents of your choice
4% nightfall proc is one instant shadowbolt cast every 75 seconds of corruption being up, meaning that it's super rare. It's an overrated talent point that almost never procs.

if you're not fat and unemployed, i'm afraid we are not recruiting. check back at a later date. closing this application.

>136*0.3=33
wut
it's also a lot better at lower levels when everyone isn't running around with 6k mana, it does half of that at 34

wat should i play in classic, what jobs are best?

im not fat but im unemployed still in school tho

chink gold farmer

you're application has been reopened. check your email for any updates. be sure to check your spam folder.

>>mana shield
>>frost ward
>>dampen magic
>>wielding all 3 schools of magic
>man wtf happened to class fantasy and flavor

This happened.
WoD removed all that class fantasy.
The great pruning. And then the further pruning since then.

Attached: 1531769241587.jpg (2400x1350, 466K)

>>>dampen magic
youtube.com/watch?v=T95Ee_pVRxw

>Leveling a mage
>chilling, killing a mob
>suddenly hunters mark and viper sting appear on you
>hear the roar of bestial wrath
>a red angry broken tooth start ripping your asshole apart
FUCK HUNTERNIGGERS

Attached: 097e8386-c597-4d97-b619-f9c96615740a[1].png (250x250, 20K)

ok checking

You don't go nightfall conflag specifically for nightfall. You go for the range on all your spells. Nightfall is pretty good too though. The other issue is that the destro tree has a bunch of ass talents. I like nightfall conflag, 7/7/37, or sm/ruin.

my b I was looking at rank 3 instead of 4. So its like 41 damage per second insead of 33. Whoop dee fucking doo. I am not wasting those point. That could be 2 extra points in coex or 2 in fel concentration and both of those will help you more than imp mana drain.

that's not how that shit worked

?

>mfw rolling hunter

Attached: smug.jpg (600x600, 30K)

hunter beats a warlock in a duel if he just abuses his range and has broken tooth

gonna bully mages so hard. mained mage a few times. warlocks gonna be everywhere too. hunters, rise up.

you had to go in teams of 5. The idea was each team would be self sufficient and get to about the end of brd to access MC. If you wiped you had to go through brd again for each group. Though people probably used the lava access so it wasnt as bad as it could have been.

>tfw viper stinging mages and then walking away

Pic related is the chad warlock pvp build
You got range on all spells, curse of exhaustion, siphon life, 15% stamina and all essential destro talents
SM/Ruin is good but 15% stam beats 10% shadow damage

Attached: Skärmavbild 2019-05-09 kl. 17.43.36.png (1240x868, 1.45M)

Or some hilarious link, the Hitler comes out. If they have some digging platformers to try the betan and stream of the Sword and Prophecy.

Did Lupos have shadow damage in 1.12? Iirc they changed it way later because people didn't realize how OP it was, if it stays as it was it will literally break the game

SOUNDER FAGGOTS WHERE YOU HATE HOMES FALLOUT 3
>SEETHING
>Dark stage 9
Loves good game, dumbass.

i don't think blizz classic will have shadow lupos.
wind serpent works fine

>get banned for me with no sexualized search arc
>spend 120$
?video or Hank correct?
They did not have good controller and made on an etcliber and was a bad too either.

Druids can beat warlocks if they have resistant gear and engi trinket. But a good warlock that is wise to those tricks could probably deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UixnJI-6n4

yeah, probably not
still good though, and amp is fucking godlike on tanks

That's actually fucking pathetic when you think about it. One dungeon is completely superior to an entire expansion. No wonder current WoW is a dumpster fire of bullshit.

hes making me even more hyped

Melee need nature resist for AQ and caster tanks do as well.

This is my go-to HOME song

youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

no

lmao finalflash at it again

that's what happens pretty much every time both have their spellstones out

>tel'abim banana
I just hope this kind of antisemitism doesn't make it to launch

was I being memed yesterday when you guys said they announce release today?

is 15% stamina worth respecing 4 times a week for raiding? Also I'm not sure the 2 points in aftermath will beat out intensity. That shit hardly ever procs with 5/5 points. If you manage to proc aftermath on a rogue, cast imp coex, and avoid crippling poison, you MIGHT outrun him.

Is anyone worried that when we get home, the magic will be gone?

>of Sorcery
>random greens with +spell damage and +healing
man that shit was so good on private servers but that aint gonna be in classic

there is no release date because it's all been a scam. they were stalling, so their lawyers could send cease and desist orders at once, while trump positioned air assets in eastern europe. the bombs fall* today. private servers are finished.

Ya he aint gonna do that to seuche or goth.

I've been playing on private servers for the past 5 years, I know exactly what's waiting and I can guarantee the MAGIC WILL NOT BE GONE HOLY SHIT user GET FUCKING HYPE WE'RE GOING HOME

that's ~60% of DL, while taking out 700 mana. Makes a sometimes nice spell a sometimes very good spell. But yeah fel conc is fucking nice.

How am I supposed to enjoy the shitty 13 year old outdated boss mechanics requiring little to no skill?

Attached: pepocoffee.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Getting high/drunk

PvE is just a way to get gear so you can either troll people around the open world, or wreck bitches in PvP

>is 15% stamina worth respecing 4 times a week for raiding?
No, but it's a better pvp build, which is what we are talking about

>Also I'm not sure the 2 points in aftermath will beat out intensity
I view intensity as a completely useless talent, if you are getting hit you should never cast soul fire, rain of fire or hellfire but you should cancel those spells immediately and nade/death coil/fear/shadowburn/whatever instead, also at least rain of fire and hellfire should be used as r1 spells in pvp which means that if you have to recast due to taking damage (which would never happen as I said but IF) then it's not a big deal because the mana cost is so low anyway

>If you manage to proc aftermath on a rogue... ...you MIGHT outrun him.
It's not about outrunning rogues, a lot of the time in pvp you are not the one being attacked but you are instead supporting an ally by bursting someone else, and if you get aftermath proc then that's a huge bonus
Or even in 1v1s slowing the opponent for 50% movespeed might win you the fight

But it's more about intensity being a useless talent unless you are getting it for pyroclasm

you aren't considereing the damage healed by drain life. Drain life is not good damage. It's only good because of the healing. Same with siphon life. Both drain and siphon effectively do double the damage the tooltip says because of the healing gained. This is also a big reason why deathcoil is so strong. Drain life is only like 30% of the effective damage of drain life. Dude you are hardly ever even going to get the full cast of drain spells off anyway. Drain mana sucks and is super niche. It's not worth spending points on at all.

just play with your friends and shoot the shit while you do it. everything is more enjoyable with friends.

you do have friends, right?

Do you regen faster while sitting in classic?

intensity is a life saver when a hunter pet is hitting you while you have the hunter feared. Same with lock pets.

What does the DPS loss of picking troll/tauren hunter instead of Orc look like in raw numbers

Imagine slowly trudging through that blizzard, and seeing those grand gates. You shoulder your pack and readjust your cloak, shaking free some of the packed snow that is collecting on it.

The promise of what lies between pushes your weary feet forward, and as the cold stings your nose, you trudge up the path, doing your best to ignore the several inches of snow you're pushing through.

Finally, you're there. A red bearded dwarf in silver armour meets you at the gate. "How are ya?" he says in a cheeful tone, a stark contrast to the roaring blizzard behind you.

You enter through the gates and into the main city. It's dark and warm, so warm that the cold that had settled on your bones vanishes in a second. There is a buzz of activity, merchants racing back and forth between the bank and the auction house, adventurers gathered in the thoroughfare seeking the bravest among them to face down some horrible beast in some long forgotten dungeon. And all this over the ever present light bubble of lava flows that gently flow below the city.

You turn left, and enter into the Stonefire Inn. A comfortable chair, a thick bowl of stew, bread, and a giant mug of strong, brown beer are provided to you by the smiling dwarf woman behind the counter. You kick off your boots and warm your feet by the fire.

It's been a long journey, but you are home.

Attached: 1557327599996.jpg (1767x863, 123K)

why not? that was in the game back then wasnt it?

>taking coa
>not taking searing pain
I thought you said its a chad build

Why would you play anything else besides a mage? Portals are just too convenient.

popped a boner

Well CoA is a filler talent, you need it to reach affli range and CoEx, it's not better than many destro talents but it's the best one out of the affli talents (affli tree generally sucks except a few gold pieces)

you want all the server populated of mages? are you stupid or something?

>Ripped apart in melee.
>Raid rotation is literally one button.
>Always have to kite mobs and enemies.

Mages always love to talk about their portals/food/water/aoe grinding, but none of those things are actually entertaining, they're just convenient (except maybe aoe grinding). Mage in vanilla is the ultimate example of min-maxing > fun

>mage bad vs melee
Wrong
>mage no fun only minmax
Iceblock, shatter combos, blink, slowfall. Mage is fun you're the boring one.

>>Ripped apart in melee.
what

How do you even play with fel concentration not maxed?

I never understood the contrast in art direction between warcraft's realistic cinematics and cartoony in-game aesthetics. Was it all a joke?

>cartoony in-game aesthetics

Only retail is cartoony, vanilla has a much more serious classic RPG look

Just recast it lol

man allies are so fucking annoying getting in the way of duels and twitch chat spamming shit

not this guy, but agree. love how all the mage replies avoid the min-max antifun truth

Gonna play a rogue on a pvp server. What class should I make my bro roll for maximum enjoyment for the both of us?

What are you saying.
Mage hardcounters all melee

nigga there's wagons with giant bottle rockets and robot chickens

Tell me about ret paladins, is it true they did more damage with a 1 hander and a shield than with a two hander

just 300 mana per cast my man, just recast it lol

no it doesn't are you kidding me?

So there are rumours floating around that various streamers and classic content creators were invited to Irvine to test a Classic beta build. This was mentioned or alluded to on their streams, discords and their twitter feeds.

For the 8.2 PTR, Blizzard had held a streamer summit as well - on April 9th, a tuesday. 8 days later, on wednesday April 17th, the 8.2 PTR went live for open testing.

As the supposed meeting at Irvine also happened on a tuesday (May 7th), the Classic beta should go live 8 days later, on wednesday May 15th. Announcement will happen today or tomorrow.

You heard it here first.

priest shaman paladin druid

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr0_zCKlK34
Mage is an op chad class.

Post at least one single source before you start LARPing, nigger

druid so you can both stealth and then you can bitch at him for heals.

kill yourself

>video game discussion
>spamming Home.. with wojaks

fuck you

All of these are shit except

Death Knight had a talent tree & could fit into Classic, if they go Classic+ route, i wouldn't be against adding Death Knights, i would make it so they have an elite level 60 quest chain to unlock & they start at level 1, i would make them more of a tanking class, all 3 specs can tank like they could in early Wotlk, Warriors being the only viable tanks could be fixed with DK's

Goblins as a Horde race is fine, fuck Blood Elves

druid if he's down for that, nothing else really capitalizes on rogues' strengths except another rogue
>stealth farming loot
>duoing DM:T for massive gold
>capping in AV
>being assholes in AB
>super easy forming dungeon groups

I want a lvl 60 based classic + game where you can gain xp to unlock additional talent points so we can introduce the tbc talents.

he's got a point, vanilla is just exaggerated as shit, both the silly shit and metal stuff while modern is just some disney wannabe stuff
still a very different style from their cinematics though

So what would you call the post below yours, then? A wojak shitpost?

Goblins for horde, nagas for alliance

>Death Knight
>Fit into Classic
>A literal plate tank with self sustain, a grip, and spammable 70% slow

They would literally be unkillable.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_050919_152848.png (1600x900, 1.08M)

you can already play a black human tho

The one thing i would be okay with from TBC is introducing some of the talent tree changes eventually, but i really don't want TBC as it is, even fucking BFA is trying to fix some issues that TBC introduced

big succubus titties RIGHT in my face

>furry
>chad
got to pick one, bucko

how much will omniscience hurt classic?
>going into a massive city for the first time
>going in the deep run tram and seeing level ?? monsters in the sea through the window
>taking a flightpath that goes over searing gorge and seeing the ?? monsters you'll one day fight
>getting BTFO by defias pillagers because you had no idea they could do that much damage or what LoS was
>going into the deadmines for the first time and fighting through hordes of defias
>seeing mr smite and his bantz, finally taking on the defias kingpin and getting your first blue item in the cruel barb
>getting level 20 and getting that big talent or ability that is so damn cool
>continue exploring new zones and dungeons as the journey continues
>getting trashed by your first ?? enemy player in the jungles of strangethorn
>thinking its impossible to level now, but in time the bar still goes up
>finally get your first mount at level 40 and feeling on top of the world
>getting to searing gorge and fighting those monsters you saw on a flight path that are now your level
>finally getting to the home stretch and killing that last monster to ding 60 and have chat flooded with grats
>fucking up in the whelp room because you didn't know that would happen
>taking your character from the questing-geared trash to blued out in end game dungeons
>going from being carried in ubrs runs to being the one who carries them
>stepping into MC for the first time and saying holy shit
>wiping for weeks but slowly making progress until finally one week you watch rag explode and his hammer plant in the ground while people go ape shit in vent
this has all been experienced and the suspense and first impressions won't be there. I'm scared I'll just dread things I know I don't like rather than always looking forward to something new I might like

shut up

ya fuck flying. The zones were beautiful but fuck raising level caps. Fuck outland being the only relevant area of the game. Fuck arenas and dailies. The talents and zones were great. That's about it.

Also arenas aren't all bad, I just hate arenas as the standard pvp format for balance. Single team fights are dumb.

brb rerolling to warlock

strawpoll.me/17952329

Vote on the frickin poll Yea Forums. Do you want original Classic content or nah?

strawpoll.me/17952329

lupos was changed with the AQ patch.

arena is fine, but they heavily guttered classes to design around it, the thing i hate most about retail WoW is how boring classes are now

I'd play classic+ plus or TBC, but I also understand that many people don't want either and am content with 1.12 as is

This would take a long time to explain but I would never cast soulfire on a hunter ever, if he is feared it's important to close the gap against him and you cant cast soulfire as there is no guarantee that he won't be outside deadzone reach when it lands as the soulfire will take 5s+ to cast even with intensity talent, meaning that when you land it and the fear breaks the hunter will now be in range distance and will be able to kill you, which is a risk you don't want to take (and that is assuming your dots doesn't break the fear before soul fire is cast)
It's also an insanely situational situation where you are 1v1 against a hunter, succeeds in casting fear and have all the time in the world so you can take your time casting soul fire, I mean I guess it's possible in world pvp but as mentioned above closing the range>soulfire damage and also 4% chance of daze is going to happen more often than this very specific situation you are talking about

How often do you honestly have to recast drain life mate, it's a spell you only use at the end of a fight when the opponent doesn't have any spell school locking abilities left so it's not like you ever use it except for maybe once at the end of a fight when either you or the opponent is dead
6% curse of agony isn't much but it's still so much more useful

You might as well put a poll asking "Do you trust Blizzard?" because everyone wants them to make more WoW content, the only issue is CAN they actually make something good? And that remains to be seen.

enginnering bombs disjointed hitboxes are the gayest shit ever and its embarrassing that 90% of all pvp highlight reel fights have some EBIC PLAY with them landing nowhere even close to the hit player
please tell me it will look normal in classic

>finally get your first mount at level 40 and feeling on top of the world
xd nice one idiot

Attached: WoWScrnShot_051505_211835.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

play a class you never played before or something. Maybe take it slow and do professions as you level instead of rushing to 60 asap to farm pre-raid.

Fuck off were discussing videogames

Now this is a real mans warlock leveling spec where you dont get instant cast corruption until level 40.

Attached: UNtPmtI[1].jpg (1920x1007, 301K)

What about dryad

Don't listen to anything tips out ever says

OSRS community didn't want new content either, even in 2015 they got mad over sailing (now most regret voting against it lol)
The thing is an MMO is meat to evolve, but you have to do it without hurting the games long term integrity

Give it a 1 year & people will be wanting new content or TBC, hopefully not TBC because while the content is mostly good, it's basically just a worse retail WoW, if you want to grind dailies & arena, go play BFA

This is a sound argument. I may try aftermath a bit.

>grenade
>disjointed
Oh you don't know how grenade throws work and think its fucked then. You don't lead the grenade travel time you lead the cast ring. All aoe spells are hitscan, they just fire at end of cast.

It didn't hurt private servers and with even more normies and much more retards trying out classic it won't hurt there either.

tbc would be the worst. It'll lead blizz to endlessly cycle expansions.

this is why sandbox mmos are the best. The game evolves as players build new shit and change their politics. we need a two faction pvp mmo like star wars galaxies again but with better combat.

Ya I love tips for gathering the pvp community together for some stuff, but that guys kinda retard.

Explanation of how grenades work
youtube.com/watch?v=SU_Jf4eyZTI
It probably won't change

Why the fuck is he putting points into demo, it gives no damage and voidwalker is fine as it is

Because he doesn't know anything, don't listen to that guy ever

Thank Fuck
I'll miss some and not being able to change it but that's honestly a minor thing
Good, Horde Paladins never made sense besides blood elves
Releveling professions is something I'm actually looking forward to
Good thing for the game overall
Who cares
This part is going to suck I'll admit but it's not the end of the world
It's 15 minutes now?
I thought only engineering could do that in the later expansion
You can still do the old way of doing transmog
Thank Fuck.
I'm only going to miss Goblins and DKs, the rest can burn in a fire.

If you want any of that stuff anyway then just go play live. Different strokes for different folks

Damn it, stop posting this crap, I decided I'll try a Warlock this time even though Mage was the most fun I've had...

>this guy playing classic for years and accumulating a large following per his knowledge and skill doesn't know anything
keep seething jelly fag

What's the advantage of instant corruption when the global cooldown is 1.5 seconds anyway? Talking strictly pve here

>All of them
Azure whelping exists in Vanilla so literally no problem there.

>15/15 naxx raider
>this is the build they come up with
what the fuck?

That lock is absolute shit at dueling

How do you even manage to make over 100 posts on the forums let alone thousands?

warlocks don't exactly need to be good to win duels

>This is a sound argument. I may try aftermath a bit.
If you are playing with a succubus though I see the point, as you will be able to stand close to the hunter and soulfire

>accumulating a large following per his knowledge and skill
Do you unironically believe this?

explain how he didn't

It's a noob class but I agree locks should not lose to feral druid, balance might have a chance if they get the jump on them

>No forum updates for 2 weeks

Attached: 1504445536879.jpg (693x663, 63K)

Not that guy but
If you are leveling then you can run away from the mob while dotting corruption if it's instant, you can't if there is a cast time, you can also dot it on enemies who are hitting you as there is risk for spell pushback if you are casting the spell as opposed to just instant casting it

This game is dead devs are retards

ah. good ol barman shanker runs because heaven forbid i could never get a sword/mace and go combat rogue.

Retards who think thatis necessary because the voidwalker can't hold aggro very well, not realising as a warlock you should be chainpulling mobs and have so much sustain it doesn't matter.

Attached: seduce.png (1554x1080, 1.31M)

>Alliance is the white mans faction, come home white man.
Gas the orcs
Race war now

Attached: cute cat.gif (220x220, 68K)

Seriously though. Is it still happening?

>Say goodbye to your demon hunter
Good riddance.
>Say goodbye to hairstyles
There was hairstyles in classic, but not hair-dressers. Good riddance, everyone looks the same now and all the new hairstyles are bullshit garbage
>Say goodbye to pallies on certain factions
THANK GOD.
>Say goodbye to about 3/4 of your current profession recipes
Professions haven't been good since BC, and even then, the only good addition since classic was the gyrocopter for engineers
>Say goodbye to all your flight mounts and flying at all
Classic didn't require flying, and is better without it.
>Say goodbye to all your pets. All of them
Pets still existed in classic, but they were much more rare, unique, and were summonable from an item not your journal
>Say goodbye to a huge slew of flightpoints
Flight points make the game too easy
>Say goodbye to 15 minute hearthstones
Don't require a 15 minute hearthstone, as most quests cannot be done in 15 minutes, let alone whole jobs
>Say goodbye to AoE looting
Unnecessary, very few classes could manage to kill a large group of mobs
>Say goodbye to transmog. All of it.
Good riddance, transmog makes everyone look the same.
>Say goodbye to LFR / LFD / CRZ / Realm transfers / faction transfers
Fuck all of these. The only arguably good one is realm transfers if your realm is completely dead.
>Say goodbye to most of your classes
Currently there are like 12 classes. In classic there was nine. So you lose 3. That's literally 1/4, not most.
>No pandaren. No Worgen. No Goblins. No DK. No DH
Good, also no BE and Draenei.

demon hunters ruined the game by actually being fun to play and making people realize how archaic most of the other classes were

imp voidwalker gives good value. VW is legit ass at holding threat at some levels. The improved bubble is really good in wpvp while leveling. On the way you get extra stam and a better healthstone. Most speed levelers get imp drain soul, then imp voidwalker and rush straight down affliction till 60.

GUYS IMAGINE PLAYING OLD GAMES. IMAGINE PLAYING GAMES THAT CAME OUT A LONG TIME AGO!

why do people still play Monopoly or board games in general?
because some of them are timeless and good you fucking twat
monopoly even released a fucking Fortnite edition
Why do people listen to old music?
Why do people drive old cars?
Why do people fuck grannys?

Same argument. U just mad because your dress-up simulator gets shut down after classic releases

everyone complains that demon hunters stole metamorphosis from warlocks but I hate them more for stealing the native 1 second GCD from death knights

just remember, this is the guy blizzard hand picked for a secret trip to HQ

not him, but I honestly didn't know that
neat

warlock is only noobish if you go Soul Link. SL is legit busted in duels.

Yeah of course, I was just under the impression that from now until a release announcement there'd be updates every week or so. Seems like late Summer release at this point though, they only started the friends and family alpha a couple of weeks ago.

That's not how you farm with a warlock though. You dot a mob and send your walker, you dot another mob and fear, you dot a third mob and send you walker, you dot a 4th mob and fear etc. Granted there are always "oh shit" situations but from experience the small cast time on corruption is pretty meaningless, especially since you'd need to waste 3 talent points for it. Every talent in affliction tree at the start is extremely powerful

well at least he has connections to people who actually know shit. I'm sure they'll hand him a stack of questions and shit to watch for.

demon hunters are probably the only thing ill miss in retail

Superiour lock leveling spec coming through

Attached: leveling.png (1237x736, 786K)

I've been playing a bunch of games from 30 years ago recently and having more fun than I do with anything that came out the last few years.

To each their own, I guess.

Attached: originu6cover.jpg (600x800, 177K)

Ya I missed 100% of grenades until I knew that. It's actually pretty easy to use grenades.

He gets a following because he 1) works hard and puts out a shitton of videos and content 2) he pretends to know what he is talking about and most people who are hype for classic don't know much about the game so they think he is knowledgeable when he isn't and 3) he says things that classic fans want to hear, like that private servers are all super easy and are buggy etc so they aren't the real deal whereas actual vanilla is a hard game still

He rates mages as top dps in naxx and aq40 by looking at top 100 parses not realizing that all those mages are obviously ignite mages and rates those as "average mage dps", meaning that he never raided aq40/naxx or had any understanding of dps in those raids, and there are tons of other things he says that makes no sense, I've watched like 6-7 videos total and found problems like this in every video, and the worst thing is he says these things with high confidence which makes me suspect that he knows he might not be correct on these things but he says them anyway as not enough people will call him out on it because people generally lack experience on the topics. He is catering to the casuals after all, so he just has to be confident in what he says and most people will buy it

Just look at the like/dislike bar on videos where he shares information (not the react videos to things like "new post from blizzard" but the actual videos where he shares his knowledge on things) and you will see that it's usually a suspiciously large amount of dislikers in comparison to what should be the case, it's because those people disliking are the ones who played hardcore on priv servers who can call him out on things he says where he is just bullshitting, whereas obviously someone who only played casually 15 years ago cannot, and it sucks that they are getting wrong information about the game from a guy who claims he knows a lot when he doesn't

yeah I cooked up some ridiculous horseshit like assuming they just had low network prio like the FUCKING MAILBOX and had a built-in delay
needless to say, I didn't hit much

I feel like I'm just the weird one because I'm the only person that apparently doesn't like (and possibly even hates) demon hunters

I made one mid-legion and leveled it and got decently geared with 2 good legendaries. I just never had any fun playing it, it was just so boring to me. But everyone else talks about how its so fun and awesome, I don't understand.

Cont. So my point is that tips out is successful because he saw the opportunity to make a channel for the masses of casuals who cannot wait for classic and seized that opportunity and worked hard to get to where he is now. He isn't successful because of his knowledge, because he really isn't knowledgeable about the game, and the worst thing is that he probably knows that himself too

when do you wand?

spec looks aight but I pvp while leveling too much to wait 45 levels for bane. I'm rushing shadowburn no matter what. Also how are you going to find shadow damage for the early levels?

mages were popular gold farming classes because you gather tons of shit and just blizzard them all down kiting them in the process. seen a lot in hearthglen

They had a ridiculous amount of mobility. Even classes known for mobility like Rogues and Hunters couldn't compete with being able to hop around like a speed fiend. Compare that to a caster who had to stand still for several seconds praying he could fire off one spell without getting hit with one of the many casting interrupt abilities.

Yeah I agree
I'm just explaining the times when instant corruption>casting corruption

oh my
shame about the hips though

absolute garbage spec, as expected from 4channel. Putting two points in suppression is a lot better than cast time on corruption at the start, after which you can put 3 in corruption. Improved tap and drain soul are both better than the two remaining corruption points, and your shitty build doesn't even take improved drain soul

They also have some of the best solo dungeon trash clear farms.

Imp corruption is pretty sweet, but is it really needed for speed? It could be used to get imp curse of exhaust for cheesing elites and making warriors uninstall.
Just some thoughts, i like your build.

Private servers had spell damage suffixes enabled on all of the gear droptables.
I'm 99% sure vanilla didn't have that shit.

This is the actual leveling spec:
classicdb.ch/?talent#IyMbIRboVZbxNzMho

AFFLICTION until you reach:
Improved Drain Soul (2/2)
Improved Life Tap (2/2) (Optional)

DEMONOLOGY until you reach:
Improved Voidwalker (3/3)

AFFLICTION until you reach:
Shadow Mastery (5/5)

DEMONOLOGY until you reach:
Demonic Sacrifice (1/1)

ignore my post i'm dumb and cant count

idk if Blizzard will allow dire maul farms as they were. Hunters could solo the last boss of North making tons of money, mages could AoE the east for herb material. Rogues also did stealth runs for books but these were less effective than the previous two

If mages can aoe farm east the herb market will crash with no survivors

It's one of those things that are only cool the first time you have to do them.

guys, havent played since ulduar, raided sunwell in BC but only hit 60 shortly after bc release so i've never done vanilla raiding.

played a shaman healer originally, had warlock alt in bc, made a warrior in wotlk.

curious what class i should do in classic? not looking to heal but i did enjoy warrior tanking in wotlk.

druid

>UD rogue opens on gnome warlock
>gnome death sound

that's honestly more likely sad to say

this druid psyop is really weird

i leveled one in bfa and it was the most braindead shit ever but it really did make traversing those fucking zones a bit more fun with double jump and glide

of course it means fuck all when you unlock flying and have the whistle-pre flight

bfa zones were almost all dog shit and so mob condensed. not as bad as tanaan though. talk a bout a fucking nightmare returning late expansion having to do that content for flying when people are dropping from the sky activating their cooldowns and just fucking you up

shaman, warlock, and warrior are all radically different from each other.
what playstyle do you prefer these days? Tanking? Melee dps? ranged?

>hurr durr, that is because you were a kid back there but now you will not like them! STOP HAVING FUN!!!

Imp CoA is a very tiny damage increase, not worth it IMO. Put those points into Soul Drain and get a macro to delete excess souls shards, and it essentially gives you infinite mana. Having this also makes Imp. Soul Tap less important, and you could move them somewhere else if you want, although it's still nice to have

I also would take the points out of Improved Imp and take Curse of Exhaustion and Imp. Healthstone instead for the PvP situations (you ARE playing on a PvP server, right?).

>improved void walker
Just go play a hunter, lmao

warlock or mage?

warlock definitely has the advantage if both are skilled. He has a sack and can granade into fear, which will force wotf which he can death coil. Rogues have no CoS so once they're dotted they're fucked

It requires some heavy outplay from rogue with his own granade to win the 1v1, or outgearing

Druid, tank up until raids then respecc to Resto and heal since that's what you're used too. Tanks (for dungeons) will be in high demand in phase 1 for everyone's pre-raid BIS, and you get to experience the fun of tanking dungeons without the aids levelling grind of a Warrior and get to respecc before raids because main tanking druid sucks ass.

>fuck up another expansion with flying

when will blizzard just learn to not add it. people did fine in azeroth with no flying for vanilla and 2 expansions and it ALWAYS fucks things up

i am leaning towards a melee dps since i've never done that, but my understanding is rogues will be very popular which makes me apprehensive. i have fairly competitive endgame raiding experience as a resto shaman, ele shaman, and destro lock in BC and i'd rather not repeat those or do healing again.

i wont be looking to raid seriously, so ideally a class that'd be fun to level and do dungeons with, which feels like it rules out leveling a warrior.

i'm quite torn.

Too late, too many flying mounts in the game & people expect it, same as people expect LFR & free catch up gear now, talk about pandora's box

because they can't stop themselves from designing the new continents around flying. Even in WoD when they said they wouldn't add it, there's still a billion cliffs everywhere that fuck you out of logic travel routes

>i wont be looking to raid seriously
In that case you can play whatever you want.
Rogue, feral druid, enhancement shaman, and even ret paladin are all valid options for just dicking around.

I don't know why you have such bias against voidwalker and I think you will ultimately suffer for it.

i liked it in TBC since some shit required flying like the dungeon and raid in netherstorm.
now it just makes no fucking sense. so you are going through mazes of fuck terrain and with bfa, you want flying but by the time it comes out theres fuck all uses for it besides farming herbs or doing world quests(lol)

the way they are designing these zones now just feel like theres some sort of jank and an afterthought

WoW needs more dungeons and less raids desu, raids are guild insider circlejerks while dungeons promote meeting and talking to new people. Getting to know the people on your server is the most important part of an MMO.

Attached: c2352395820954.jpg (600x600, 32K)

I can't wait to make some new friends and slowly progress a band of peers and as a community... something lacking from the current WoW. If all we get is tier 0.5 I will still have more fun than modern.

it's from an old commodore 64 ad for the game imhotep
stiggyblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/retro-computer-ads/

should be limited to outlands like it was in TBC, but Blizz needs that carrot to keep people subbed

go feral

I disagree. Mage is the best dick around class because you can kill t2 players with prebis due to all the shields, ice block, and shatter combos. Mage is also best for casual players with not much time. Mage is the best class for people good at the game, but not much time.

Yet again.
Druid.
The perfect balance between tank, dps, healing. Tip top traveling form, has stealth, based swimming form. Has by far the most elaborate class quests.
You can fill any role as needed. Competative PvE is still healing though but raiding is only one side of the many faceted diamond that is wow vanilla.
Have a good leveling talent build.

Attached: Qg8trvn[1].png (1181x701, 683K)

Agreed. I really hope more than raiding or pvp guilds, that I find a group of 5 willing to explore dungeons and see all the nooks and crannies. I've never been able to see the full inside of brd or lbrs and those dungeons are really cool.

I don't disagree, but he specified he wanted to play melee.

Based. 5 man groups always are way more tight than any raid.

Raids definitely are a good time, especially if the group is built from ground-up without the guild BS

>weapons only good for PvP drop in PvE
>on a separate loot table nonetheless
PvP is the only true skillcheck in classic. PvE is just there to feed you gear to crush your enemies with.
But yes, PvE servers are the right choice for you if you're after a casul experience where you can't stop someone else from tagging your mobs and stealing your nodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucVSVZL4XPw

Is this true? Is Ironfoe bis for retardins

needs to go back to just having the money to buy flying instead of drip feeding some retarded pathfinder achievement for it.

bfa's content just so easy to rush to endgame shit and you realize you're working with heavy layers of RNG to even feel complete. there's fuck all to do. might as well just release flying soooner since people are still just going to use meeting stones anyway.

I just remember how useless moonkin form was, you couln't cast restoration spells while in it

BIS for ret is respeccing to holy

Does this look about right or did I miss something important? Never played a Priest before. Also is it feasible to level as Shadow until ~55 and just run dungeons until 60 or would that take forever?

Attached: classicpriest.png (499x471, 456K)

Yeah, you missed the 31 points in shadow lmfao

Is it true that no one will take a druid while leveling because they can't rez other than battle rez?

Remember guys, most people who reply to you in Home threads are Buhnin Cwusade babbies

Attached: tpb.jpg (660x480, 68K)

i dont know what class yet. might go mage shaman or hunter.

fuck going rogue. thats a nightmare to gear for.

>He rates mages as top dps
If that's not per fight, but full clear damage then it's not a terrible method. Little more volatile than the rest, but law of large numbers still applies.
That said, he is fucking retarded, obnoxious, doesn't know the first thing about the game and is an ugly-ass spic.

people will happily take a bear tank or resto healer.
its not like there wont be people playing enhance or ret or whatever who can rez for your lowbie dungeon group anyways.

Mages, druids, priests, and paladins can farm lashers painlessly. Warlocks can too, but it's tedious.

You want to level as shadow, you can heal dungeons just fine in shadow spec, for end game your talent looks good, I'd go with pic related though, some also like to get power infusion to buff a dps

Attached: healing tree.jpg (400x359, 34K)

The math on this is nonsense. It suggests putting 4 points into sharpened claws

BETA SOON BOIS

Attached: j0HBT2J.png (1022x255, 159K)

You need imp.wand damage while levelling though, never forget that.

Been hearing this kind of shit for months. How would a beta even work? Like the geared betas from vanilla?

That exact post is in this thread doofus. Doesn't mean shit.

>ret

Attached: 1538281853652.jpg (954x1272, 107K)

>inb4 beta is only open to people with an active sub to bfa

The concept of beta testing a game that has been out for 15 years is quite amusing to me.

Look at all those buffs and consumes, just to do as much damage as an unbuffed rogue/warr

Just finished a 2:02 1-10 run. Who else is practicing?

2 hours? are you a complete trashcan?

>rushing the leveling

autistic as fuck

Hey i actually read your post. It'll be slow, but since you'll get a lot of pre-raid BiS gear from BRD etc it might be worth it, i'd wait until 58 or something though.
Also if you're going full heal tard while leveling, get a few points in Silent Resolve, or you'll get aggro a lot.

what is this pract icing

>DM:T solo farm
>Lasher farm
>Mara farm
>BRD pickpocket runs
>Bloodvine/ZG crocs farm
predict which ones get removed/nerfed. DMT is almost a shoein because it 100% breaks the economy

rush omen of clarity,or kitty speed/feral charge(+furor if pvp), it's a GOAT leveling talent
the 10% phys damage is really good value for leveling, even if you consider the first 5 points a waste, and OOC procs for free renews completely eliminates any downtime. Also fucking fantastic for healing dungeons.

Asmongold just went live and is hyping up classic. Surely he knows something.

Rogues are slow

He knows he'll never make it as a variety streamer, so he's putting all his chips on WoW.

Tips or that Warlock?

Thoughts on this for Elemental PVP? Should burst people quite fast

Attached: Elemental pvp.jpg (746x433, 70K)

Attached: 1306709812583.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

He's talking about the Irvine invite thing.

Seems it's legit beta soon

Rogue won't be top 3 popularity. The BFA spill-over will cut the population down a bit, and even if the reduction is minimal Rogues still won't be OVER-populated. Feral Druids on the other hand are highly likely to have this issue. You might not see as much Druids as you would the other classes, but you will definitely feel their competition late-game. Their DPS isn't very competitive anywhere except Flamegor and even with Vanilla's easy raid mechanics you will still struggle if you take too many DPS Druids. If you can't see yourself healing if it really came down to it, then don't go Druid.

Say what you want about paladins, but a dorf paladin can do 1 - 10 in a bit over an hour.

For leveling get the wand damage talent then go shadow
What you linked looks more like a raid healing spec

>If that's not per fight, but full clear damage then it's not a terrible method. Little more volatile than the rest, but law of large numbers still applies.
Not sure what you mean but I'll explain the problem with an example:
You have 5 warlocks in a raid, they all do around 1000dps each (which is reasonable in naxx gear). If you take the top 100 warlocks and average their damage you will maybe end up with that warlocks do 1100dps on average assuming they are played optimally (which we can assume that top 100 warlocks do)

However, if you have 5 firemages in a raid then how the dps works is that you have 4 mages doing shit dps and 1 mage doing godlike dps. So instead of doing 5x1000dps it is more like this: 750 + 750 + 750 + 750 + 2000 as the ignite mage will do super high dps. The average damage for these 5 mages is 1000, just like the warlocks (which would means that mage dps=warlock dps). However, if you look at the top 100 mages you will find 100 mages who do 2000dps each, so the average damage of the top 100 mages is 2000dps. This would make it look like mages do almost twice the damage than warlocks, even though they clearly not, as behind every top 100 mage there is 4 other mages boosting their damage whereas that's not the case for warlocks.

^Just an example, obviously it's not exactly like this but you see my point, if you look at top 100 mages you will see that their damage is incredible, but that's because their damage comes at a cost of other mages making reduced damage, as opposed to warlocks, rogues or warriors who all dps "independently"

Hope I explained it well enough

Clearcasting is important for the most mana-inefficient class in the game. It's also only 1 point

Why bother with Shaman? Their talents are so fucking lackluster.

Back in the manlet pit with you

doubt.jpg
Got a video?

the people you are talking about will not play the game past level 20 so whatever class they roll is kind of irrelevant.
do you really thing currently playing retail baby will spend 3 months of playing to get to 60?

Yeah I have no idea why I put 2 points into convection and not clearcasting, easy fix

Do I have a video from 2006?

There are plenty of speedrun videos on youtube though. Should be easy to shave off 20-30 minutes just by copying them.

I know how ignite works. If it's one fight, you'll have a mage on top because he gets all the ignite damage, yeah? If it's an average across a dozen boss fights, the chance the same mage would get all the ignites is astronomically low(but might still get a little lucky). If it's an average across several dozen fights including trash, then that's enough that luck virtually doesn't matter and the figure will be pretty reliable.

Just like if you record only 10 seconds of a fight, a warlock might do a gorillion dps with lucky crits, but if it's a long 3-minute slog of a fight the odds that he would be lucky enough to sustain a string for that duration is practically nonexistent.

They are planning to buff items in patches like they are originally were, im worried people are going to stock on pre nerf boe's & sell them when they get buffed for shitloads

Blizz should be careful with shit like this, you can make a ton of gold with the power of hindsight

It's not a bias against Voidwalker, it's just that he is fine as it is and going down the demo tree to improve him is a big waste of points that are better used elsewhere.

Warlocks already have insane crowd control and sustain while levelling, it's just a waste of potential to try to play one like a hunter. Voidwalker lost aggro? Who cares - just send him to the next mob and fear the one that is almost dead.

There are going to be so many people on launch that even with sharding your route is going to be fucked. I'm considering learning an exploration route just for this reason.

This is a horrible pvp build.

>solved game

GUYS

>Beta May 15th
>2 months of beta
>Launch July 16th, the widely speculated release date

Strathalome: solo-able as max level hunter? What are the best pets for soloing dungeons anyways?

I want that mount.

SL is also pretty good for leveling

jesus christ the memories came a-flooding in

Attached: elvis.png (630x768, 481K)

Why does beta even exist when your progress gets wiped

Okay, I know WHY, but why should I do it?

>Mage is the best dick around class because you can kill t2 players with prebis due to all the shields, ice block, and shatter combos

You should specify you mean Warriors and maybe Enh Shamans, Mage is at a disadvantage vs all ranged classes and Rogues are just going to 2k Ambush you for 80% of your prebis hp.

They've specifically said that all items will release in their final, 1.12 state. They just aren't adding items that did not exist from the start until a later date.

You arent soloing any of strat, unless youre a mage, even then itll just be the slow moving zombie packs at the start

you can play without imp vw, but improving his threat generation will allow you to increase your dps and kill faster. You can't always just fear everything, and fear costs mana. You wanna cast as little as possible for mana regeneration.

nothing will break "the economy", but certain classes will be able to farm gold much faster than others (mage)
if you are going to roll a garbage goldfarmer class you should only blame yourself

lol

haha

That’s a shame. So it’s a 0.02 percent chance split between 5, damn

China farmer Hunters were in DM all day on Vanilla and it was fine for the economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhjsicCeVPw
this is the best pvp build

if you want to flex on people you spend half a year grinding rep for the winterspring cat or un'goro raptor(but don't do that one because it's ugly as fuck)
the rest are down to luck, incredible luck that you don't have

Quite honestly this.
After playing on a private vanilla server it became quickly obvious that while it's a stellar game compared to retail, some small fixes would go really far in making the game a lot more interesting and enjoyable.
I'm talking tiny changes to stats and talents (some are trash that you will never ever spec into), a few more item models (hermod's helm in all the colors of the rainbow comes to mind) and changing some shit that made no sense.
>warlocks had to use 1 ability throughout the expansion cus debuff limit
>ferals unviable because debuff limit
>warriors can't take impale cus debuff limit (for a really shitty deep wounds)
>resto druid hots don't stack with other druids and it costs exactly 153 mana to purge both.

I thought I saw potential in the druid, then I was horrified that I had to outplay my opponents 5 times over to have a chance at winning any fight despite min/maxing, engi and some of the best gear for my level. The best thing druids are at in vanilla is running away and even that can cost you half your mana pool if your opponent is decent.

Despite all this, I'd rather they kept the broken aspects of vanilla because i wouldn't trust nu-blizz with a bucket of shit.

There are some human warrior runs that hit 10 in about ~1:30, that being said - alliance has faster early levels. Joana's original 1-6 run is like ~55 minutes. Takes me about 30.

solo dmt farm with a hunter absolutely does, its 2-3x as efficent as any other farming method and makes 100g+ an hour in pure gold from the vendor. If it exists the optimal strat for any raider is to just level a hunter alt to 60, its so good its worth the time invested

I've got an itch too bad to wait around so I just got set up with an account on Northdale so I could test out some 1-10/20s for kicks before it drops. I don't know where I'm supposed to get the old client though, any tips? DKPminus.org has a bunch of links, is that safe?

Attached: just consume product.jpg (750x703, 95K)

yes i do think it will gut retail, especially with all the streamer hysteria building up
most of the types of people passionate enough to play that empty shell should have no problem finding fun in vanilla
they will definitely feel the fear of missing out and im sure theyll have to force out another expansion to keep retail alive

to make epic content for youtube and twitch

obviously if your opponent is good the gear disparity will decide the match, but some classes absolutely need gear even if you are good. Lock for instance, has a hard time vs overgeared opponents. Mage's cooldowns allow him to fight and outskill overgeared opponents. Shatter combos allow mages to get good damage even with low gear. If you don't have time to raid or go for pvp rewards, what other class would you play for pvp? its gonna be mage or rogue.

WoD non ironically had the best raiding, that's pretty much all I care about

retard

Apparently I got a fucking Bronze Drake in retail and didn’t even realize it till I started playing again recently. Same with blue whelpling

But yeah, chances are very, very low. I’ll go for the tiger and maybe a rare hunter pet. Not grinding whelplings again, oh who am I kidding yes I am

Cringe and bluepilled build.

True Chadlocks will only play Destro, run with Succubus and cast Seduce+Soulfire on everyone they meet.

>he thinks blizzard will do a beta and water down the hype
it was a complete game 15years ago, the game is surely good enough

light's hope should have a link to the client on their site. or use piratebay. any 1.12 client will work.

If they weren’t nerfed in classic then they shouldn’t be now. Elysium only did that so people would buy gold.

>Imp renew is shit, it's 15% base, and is not worth the points put in it - get nova instead
>Martyrdom
nigga really?

Soul link is only best for dueling. In team scenarios and often in wpvp the damage proves better than the survivability. SL gets too much hate though. It has a special place in my heart for fucking rogue asshole.

true chadlocks are not hordeniggers

Attached: fact2.png (591x475, 392K)

>spend 144 hours leveling a hunter to farm gold twice as fast
>spend another 144 hours farming DM:T in order to surpass the gold you could've farmed if you didn't roll a hunter
what the fuck are you going to use 15000 gold for?

T0.5 won't be realeased until the tail end of classic updates

seduce soulfire only works on noobs though. Noobs and warriors. Warriors can't do shit besides skull of impending doom or shadow reflector.

its very easy to fuck up the timings in dire maul, and as you said its only gold
your farm with a hunter will be only viable for the first 1-2 month of dire maul release, because gold will get inflated as fuck and farming everything else will be a better gold/hour

That's a shame, would've been fun if it was in from the start.

I don't think Blizzard can even do a (worthwhile) beta for a project like this if people are expecting a July release. Does every bug report have to be cross-referenced with the original game to see if it was a 'vanilla' bug? If people can set their own levels and spawn their own items I could see it being worthwhile just to ensure there isnt any exploits. With how little they've advertised Classic the only point in the beta looks to be hyping up people who aren't looking for news daily

true chadlocks go orc and actually get to beat rogues.

for premades I would run grim reach and heavy destro. SM/ruin is the worst cookie cutter spec once you learn the class.

then tell me why every pro lock player is either human or undead

It's the do everything spec. No shit it isn't as good as a dedicated PvP spec.

With preraid vs t2 you will have shit stam and get absolutely rekt if someone gets the drop on you.

It's theoretically possible but you won't kill the last boss in time for the mount to drop.

The shields don't scale which is why you need to supplement your defenses with raw HP which prebis gear is lacking in. I had a decently geared Mage and, although the damage and control were great, I disliked how I would always feel one crit away from death. Non-raid, non-pvp gear is borderline awful for Mages, I would honestly rather play a Hunter in PvP.

Which class is the cunnybro

That was my point.

that's how Blizzard betas have worked for awhile. They're not actually for bugtesting, they're just to advertise and let YouTubers make videos before launch

>dungeon blues vs T2 without initiative
name one class that can pull that off reliably

human because cat's eye goggles being broken on pservers

Didn't that useless sack of shit Lore literally just whine in a Q+A about having to farm resists gear in BC

Attached: ca.jpg (678x518, 33K)

Get full dreadmist and pretend you're playing a real class.

100g+ is a ton even on pservers with hyperinflation from china.
I don't think anything else needs to be nerfed but theres a reason that dire maul got nerfed super early on vanilla pservers.

what the fuck is that son

I played vanilla - at launch. I played WoW for years. I have no desire to go back to the grindy, time consuming mess without quality of life features. I don't see why Blizz needs to spend money on this rather than improving the core game.

If you want vanilla, go play on a fucking private server or whatever. There's zero reason to maintain this as its all either rose colored glasses or misunderstanding of what made it 'great' for you back then. Hell, I played EverQuest prior to WoW and loved it during the 1999-era, but I wouldn't go back to fucking hell levels, XP loss, and camping for days, as well as not being able to solo a fucking monster unless you're a druid or necromancer. I WOULD like to see EQ's world design however.

>Make guild that welcomes all fun casual meme DPS specs
>Force them to run through BRD and watch them suffer so I can relive some comfy nostalgia
>No buffing or potions of any sorts until we get to the Grim Guzzler where we will spend 5 minutes brothel RPing
>If anybody gets caught teleporting its a fucking 50 dkp minus
>They can't refuse because nobody else wants them

Attached: 1557309174665.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

50g/h is pretty standard, even DM:T farm is not anywhere near worth leveling another 60 unless you're an actual goldseller
6 days /played to 60 is 7200G farmed on your main

the 2 top locks playing the class both use sm/ruin very heavily. Sm/ruin is a highly competitive pvp spec as well.

Right, I'm stupid.

based no reading comprehension poster

Oh i see, that's good then

You probably aren't that good at mage. This guy here is much better than you and agrees that mage can do better with less gear than other classes are capable of.
youtube.com/watch?v=k9hMeOi6eaY

I tried piercing howl then pummel the seduce and it occasionally works. But the problem is you mostly get seduced instantly out of invisibility. Does anyone know if this is legit? I'm pretty sure any casting should bring you out.

it's for testing shit and finding bugs, not for seriously trying to progress a character in 60 days

>light's hope should have a link to the client on their site
I checked the FAQ, it just told me to google it, pic related.
This is the link I got googling
dkpminus.com/blog/vanilla-wow-download-1-12-1-client/
Is this one safe?

Attached: see what I mean.png (861x376, 31K)

imagine all of the people grinding strat on high mobility classes on retail who still havent seen the horse drop, now imagine doing it that many times by meticulously kiting mob packs around a frost trap or whatever at level 60

lololo

succubus stays in invisibility until the seduce cast is finished. I don't know enough about warrior to give you an answer, but do what you want with that information. This one rogue I dueled once would use invis pots to go into the invisible dimension and 1 shot my poor succubus.

>I know how ignite works
Yeah my bad, however I disagree with what you are saying because
>the chance the same mage would get all the ignites is astronomically low
I don't think this is the case as he 1) probably didn't include trash dps, only boss dps, and also because if you look at an instance like aq40 there aren't that many chances for ignite. Can't ignite on visc, and ignite on twins doesn't really impact much, so there are like 7 bosses meaning around 10 ignites possible. Randomness doesn't cancel out on this few ignite opportunities, if it was like 1 million times then I'd agree with you but the spread is going to be much bigger amongst mages if there are these few opportunities for ignite which means that mages are going to have a much higher spread around the average dps than warlocks/rogues/warriors which will favour the top 100 mages immensely over top 100 of any other class

Obviously naxxramas has more bosses but even then since there are so many people playing it's not unlikely that the top mages just got lucky, considering the damage he looks at is 1 raid at a time (not top damage calculated over several raids per player)

Also from what I remember from raids ignite was dropped if it didn't belong to the right mage, which favoured some mages over others, so it's not completely random