Bbb-ut think about the children

>bbb-ut think about the children
children don't have the money to spent thousands on shitty games and if your classmates find out you spent thousands on fortnite you're gonna get bullied.
whales have jobs and disposable income

fortnite and other loot box games are gonna become 18+ before they remove loot boxes
gaming is ruined not because of children but because of retarded adults

Attached: 23B49FF1-B6E8-4561-9CF0-DAEF110D8F1D.png (600x438, 41K)

guess your game's going to become 18+ tim, which you clearly won't mind

get with the fucking times grandpa, that was hours ago. were shit posting pro jared now

>Gambling is treated as such
DAMN YOU GUBMENT

The number doesn't matter.

>fortnite and other loot box games are gonna become 18+ before they remove loot boxes
Sounds good to me.

>13-17 year olds don't have money to spend

wow this is really bleeding edge research

Attached: 1525234374001.jpg (2070x1553, 1.07M)

B-BUT THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN

Its not hard to understand. Kids buy more and play more but spend less because they're still kids

*ting ting ting*

FUCK lootboxes. FUCK gambling in games and FUCK the shills who defend this shit and also FUCK jannies.

Peace.

Attached: 1521935163133.jpg (919x857, 164K)

Jannies have been 404ing threads left and right tonight like madmen

>Kids buy more
They objectively don't. That chart includes money given to kids by their parents and 16-17 year olds with jobs and they STILL spend less.

It doesn't matter if children are the actual problem here because they'll pretty much have to scrap the practice for everyone. Too worried about breaking the law because some kid clicked "yes" to the are you an adult popup. Fuck lootboxes, fuck microtransactions, and FUCK pay to win

fuck commies

Fuck libertarians, fuck big business, and fuck jannies x2.

Attached: 3.png (459x369, 119K)

only government were telling about lootboxes being childrens problem. Its obviously that industry makes money off retarded adults.What is your point? Captain Obvious or something? Fuck off, pointless thread.

>i wake up every morning thinking about how i can exploit children
yikes, tim, you need help

I don't give a fuck about children and gambling. For me the problem with lootboxes and microtransactions is not ethical but a gameplay issue. Companies design games not to make them fun, interesting and enjoyable but addicting and constantly encouraging you to spend more money to get your fix.

I remember when pay to win meant dropping $20 and having some fun for a week but these days you have to drop like $500 to get a decent advantage

Fuck anti-racists too. You motherfuckers think there is anything moral about racial equality when its a fact that blacks are more narcissistic, aggressive, criminal and less intelligent, and its all genetics?

Anti-racism stupidity is bad. You can even tell the person who wrote this post was black.

Attached: jontron.png (1875x220, 23K)

Epic store btfo. BASED TRUMP IS SAVING GAMING.

fuck authoritarians

God I hope planetside 2 gets hit.

my brother is 37, and never touched any mobile games. he'd rather spend a couple hours playing old games he liked as a kid, single player games with lots of replay value, or multiplayer games with his kids. i'm 26 and feel the exact same way. nothing wrong with a few hours of gaming every day, but there's absolutely something wrong with spending thousands of dollars on retarded non-vidya.