The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is on a collision course with Earth

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is on a collision course with Earth
>you must spend the next 50 years in an underground bunker until the surface is habitable again
>you can only take one (1) video game with you to last you the duration of your stay

What do you pick, Yea Forums?

Attached: bunker.gif (519x501, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the sun has fallen out of orbit
>the sun
>fallen out of orbit
>THE SUN

shutup

Tetris

oh man this is a classic bait pasta
first post catch, nice job op

newfag

Yes, it certainly was funny the first few hundred times this thread was made.

I start to breed 1 trillion lions.

you fucking idiot he didn't mean it literally

>this thread
Everytime

only a nigger would think the earth would survive collision with the sun.

sun orbits the center of the milky way

Holy fucking newfag

only a nigger would not recognize this post

Newfuckingfag

what if the sun has a stick?

only a nigger would think anyone gave a shit about your not vidya games.

Factorio.

Attached: 1555498963896.gif (349x367, 1.64M)

newest of the fags

Just attack at night

Harvest Moon 64. When I inevitably go insane, I can pretend I have a wife and kids.

Attached: elli.jpg (480x339, 36K)

Final Fantasy 12 or LittleBigPlanet 3

jokes on them, i'll be dead in 50 years

pong

Terraria. A medium world already takes me forever to 'smoothed' out. I'd imagine a large world could last me a long time.

Are 1000 lions on our side?

newfag

Is that you?

Attached: trrr.jpg (2124x3352, 1.77M)

>Actually taking the bait
Sup newfags

In that scenario, I don't think I'd be alive for 50 years

OP here you are all newfags because for once I was actually being serious

Both Terraria and Starbound are so perfect for kind of scenario.

really though what would happen if a sun made of ice collided with a normal sun made of lava

Attached: 1452448649628.jpg (800x400, 71K)

what if there was a wall of diamond between them?? diamond is the strongest metal but is it the most conductive? could the sun made of lava melt the diamond wall???????

it would be very stinky

Dwarf fortress of course

*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

Attached: 807.jpg (588x391, 61K)

This isn't how it works. If that ice ball actually had the same mass as the star, it would become a star as well. If it was only the same volume, but lower mass, it's just going to add to the star's mass.

>implying that has shit all to do with colliding with Earth
It's called the solar SYSTEM for a reason.

>If that ice ball actually had the same mass as the star, it would become a star as well
it is a star, just made of ice instead of lava

Tf2 in hoping that everyone pick tf2 into their bunker

no u

this is nice thread

Arx Fatalis

BASED

so based,
so fuckin' based

I imagine it would taste like a bag of coins.

Civ IV with all expansions.

Hello newfren, I welcome you to 4channel. Only of the finest minds find this place.

HESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNT
THESUN

The sun orbits the black hole at the center of our galaxy

Attached: giggle.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

If 8ts am n64 game what the fuck are you gonna do when the joystick starts to break.

God I wish that was me

Good thing the earth will have recovered from its collision with the sun after 50 years. Cant keep a good planet down.

counter-trolled

Say fuck that and engage the wondering earth protocol

>Sun is gonna fucking collide with the Earth
>50 years in an underground bunker until the surface is habitable again
>when the fucking sun is going to collide with the Earth and fucking burn every last fragment of life to cinders
Also, Dwarf Fortress.

Attached: 1346844054180.png (1012x1088, 512K)

Attached: 1545322975871.jpg (413x395, 67K)

Ok but those do not exist and physically can not. Stars are not even made of lava the "Lava" is just explosions and fire from the constant forced proximity of elements inside the star.

WE TALKED ABOUT THIS DOG

IF YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH US LEARN TO DRINK QUIETLY

Surely if the Sun fell out of orbit I would take Minecraft probably.

Although if we can take any Game DnD in a heartbeat.

Leave him be faggot

No you all are fucking enablers, he will never be accepted while be schlops loudly he has to learn to schlop quietly to fit in.

You wanna get stabbed faggot?

>trolls trolling trolls

Well, technically Earth and Sun BOTH orbit around a certain point that is different from either of them.
That point is inside the Sun, though, since the Sun is orders of magnitude more massive than everything else in the solar system combined.

Gothic 2. For some reason (probably autism) I can just keep replaying that game over and over. Terraria or Minecraft also sound good. Stalker with CoC mod is also a good choice.

>collision course with Earth
> spend the next 50 years in an underground bunker until the surface is habitable again
>out of orbit
>one (1) video game with you to last you the duration of your stay while its in a collision course with Earth

>survive the sun falling on us somehow in a bunker.

your education is in a collision course to the bin you fucking mut

Just watched The Wandering Earth, eh?

I really love Gothic 2 aswell, but you're not going to last on it for 50 years.
Honestly, a multiplayer game with some randomisation would probably be the best option. Something like HoMM or Smash Bros.

This.

user, you did not answer the fucking question. You won't be let into the bunker like this.

Out of curiosity, wasn't this "ice sun vs lava sun" thing posted a lot on Yea Forums years ago? I have a shitty memory, but this post feels "familiar" to me.

Are you American?

universe simulator so when I'm with OP my last moment can be with him trying to explain to me how " collision course with Earth" is possible vy game. That and it will help give him more of a education then his school

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
you're in the degenerate era, how do you pass the time

This post pops up every now and then and it always destroys my sides when idiots fall for it every single time

Attached: 1489215308019.png (270x397, 219K)

Yeah I thought about that but multiplayer is kinda cheating, unless you mean multi but without actually people.

>The Sun has fallen out of its Milky Way orbit
>drags entire Solar System with itself.

Wow it's like nothing happens.

What a stupid fucking thread. I'm not even going to answer you because of how stupid you are.

At least you get a free bump.

How can one man have this little fun? How can one actively avoid having fun while standing right in front of it? You are most impressive, user. You are Yea Forums incarnate.

Are you this retard?

>falling for people pretending to fall for it

Pretty funny isn't it, it outs newfags with ease

Team fortress 2

Even if I am the only human, I will still have a great database of jump maps to play, and when those run out, access to the source engine modding tools and enough time, I'll make my own

Attached: Engineer laugh.png (356x378, 29K)

whoosh

>falling for people pretending to fall for people pretending to fall for it

Yes user your iq id very high. How could we all be baited so badly dammit xd. Upvoted for your genius.

the lava would melt the ice retard

Witcher 3

Yeah, but then it would turn into water, and water extinguishes fire. So it's a tie.

Always gets the newfags. Good catch OP.

t.mad newfag

Day of Defeat: Source

Probably a game like dwarf fortress so I can make a world of my own with its own history and legends
Or a game like minecraft with mods so I always have something to do

I love how it's technically not incorrect. The Sun/Earth system 'orbits' a barycenter inside of the sun, so it's not really wrong.

I dont know about that I think lava suns are hot enough to turn the ice sun into steam

*teleports you to kingeater's castle*

Well, if it's a steam sun it is basically untouchable. How do you fight that? Steam sun just has to wait for lava sun to cool down and die.

>Epic Games sun blocks your path

Attached: Epic Games.png (1200x1393, 51K)

>Sun can only be defeated by being boycotted
Can humanity to it? Can we stop relying on the sun to escape its tyranny?

KEK

but user I'm a nigger and I recognise it

He didn't say all niggers wouldn't recognize this post. He said that the only people who wouldn't recognize the post are niggers.
In other words, there can be niggers who recognize it, but there can't be any non-niggers who don't.

Katawa Shoujo

do I get to bring some people to play on LAN or it's going to be singleplayer?
if yes, AoE2.
if not, probably something very moddable that I can expand on and has a really good baseline to begin with. Starsector comes to mind

Fallout 4 because it helps me prepare for 50 years later and Todd told me it has unlimited endings so I probably won't grow bored

>every time this thread pops up.

Attached: we b now.gif (300x100, 285K)

>itt: i was just pretending to be retarded xD trolled hard lol

Attached: 1532703423856.png (220x229, 5K)

t. coping newfag