Chrono trigger

who here has played chrono trigger and what are your thoughts on it virgins go

Attached: Crono3_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.png (334x318, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UzC0MEDHcv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god tier music and pacing
definitely one of the best games of all time

That Chrono Cross is a massive disappointment in comparison. Also they should have made a third game.

Attached: sniff sniff.png (1071x1264, 553K)

It was ok, but not quite the masterpiece that Chrono Cross was

>the masterpiece that Chrono Cross was

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (640x480, 60K)

overrated trash

from what I know there was going to be one (break) but it got canned or some shit.

Because Kato is a fucking hack that hates the series, despite square making him responsible for it because they fired the Dream Team years ago.

That's correct. It was something about one of the creators being stubborn and uncooperative and not wanting to work on it. So the project never happened, and Blue Dragon happened instead, which was called a spiritual successor, but just doesn't feel as good in the gameplay department as either Trigger or Chross.

Attached: Ayla.jpg (1200x1200, 1.33M)

A great game.

youtu.be/UzC0MEDHcv4

idk, I feel like I missed out bc I didn't play it when i was a wee lad or something, I tried playing it for like 2 hours as a 23 yr old adolt but I dropped it bc it's kinda boring. Music was good though

that lost sphear game also sucked as a spiritual successor, really hope some day we'll get a rerelease on the switch and shit. I'd rather have that than carry around a DS all day

I'd like a full remake or an updated port of the DS version on Switch, since I play mainly retro games anyway and that's my preferred console to do it on.

great game

Saw the US Boxart's illustration atop my godbrother's wall in his room and didn't know what to think of it. Played it years later and liked it but I wouldn't call it THE best RPG ever made. That said, you can't make a game like it on purpose.

Attached: ct74.jpg (500x299, 30K)

Brainlet.

Lynx is only Wazuki in body. He stole it, similar in some ways to how he stole Serge's body, but he's not actually Wazuki.

Another Eden is the spiritual sucessor. Kato and Mitsuda (CT/CC composer) worked on it, and they weren't ashamed of putting blatant CT plagiarism on it.
Gacha shit though.

I like everything about it except Dragon Ball art style

It was a lot more unique when the game first came out and the Dragonball series was still relatively underground.

That's one of the best parts of it, the same with Dragon Quest. If you don't like something because you can't separate an artist from one project then that's your particular 'tism.

Played it many times. Masterpiece. Got it around the original release. Still holds up today. It just hits all those check boxes.

The gameplay is pretty lame, but I liked the music.