How Kingdom Hearts 2's Combat Is Special

Let's look at why Kingdom Hearts 2 is one of the most badass action games ever made.
youtube.com/watch?v=RYdFpv9Ay7o

Attached: 1548271593030.png (1280x720, 699K)

>Let's look at why Kingdom Hearts 2 is one of the most badass action games ever made.
We'd better not. Yea Forums doesn't have enough brain cells left to go killing them off watching garbage like Kingdom Sharts.

Attached: 1331283962461.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

No one cares, kh is for children

everyone has made this video already dude, and all the speedrunners know way more about it than you. talk about something new. why not bring the DMC hot takes back for DMC5 which has plenty of retarded shit to complain about in spite of being an amazing game. its about time somebody complained about faust, save scumming, the repetition-encouraging scoring system and some of the retarded enemy design

put 1000 iframes in every move so you (the player) can feel like a total bad ass. KH2 is a true testement of a game that tests the skill of the one who decides to play it, its insane that the X button can be combo'd with the square buttons sometimes and the magic and summons allow you to not die. It truly is special.

Yea Forums- alternative advertising

DMC5 is trash.

Attached: DMC5 'combat'.webm (900x506, 2.89M)

yeah i just said faust is a problem

>skip to random point in video
>dude who's never done any development on a video game is mansplaining his theorycrafted control scheme
>"also i dont use summons"
holy shit i assume he was just going to be parroting speedrunners but he can't even do that much

Attached: 1345612411949.jpg (330x330, 35K)

>Using Faust
>Haha look how dumb this game is.

If you use reflect all day in KH2 its the same shit and braindead as fuck. Congrats every game has exploits for retards.

Weird, this webm contains multiple reflects and yet they hit nothing and the player dies like a bitch.

Attached: You won't die if you press Reflect.webm (854x480, 2.2M)

I could never get into Kingdom Hearts. I was never a fan of its aesthetic and having Disney characters made it pretty cringy for me.

>cringy
literal normalfag,reminder that absolutely nobody fucking cares what video games you play

Why would I play a game looks unappealing to me?

KH2 isn't one of the most badass action games ever made, but it is good. The only good KH game, even.

Attached: 1552354484032.png (800x450, 881K)

>O,X,O,X....

Based and enlightenedpilled

Attached: 1535805892954.png (2742x2298, 1.08M)

>KH2 needs all those systems to be as engaging as DMC
Damn. I thought you were trying to make KH look good, not bad.

Attached: 1542188454670.jpg (486x457, 65K)

to try the fucking gameplay,fucks sake

Aesthetics are the first thing you see in a video game. If I see a trailer of a game and it doesn't look appealing, why would I try the game?

Look 12:22 in the video

>If an interactive media doesn't appeal to me in a not interactive way, I don't want to try interacting with the interactive media
That's fucking stupid.

>I'll parrot some faggot on youtube who's slurring and stumbling through shit he doesn't even understand instead of explaining myself
Kek. Didn't that video already get buried by like six anons in this thread?

Kill yourself XV-kun

Lol I don't even know why OP tried to convince anyone who plays actual action games. Vanquish, Godhand, DMC, and even Bayonetta have deeper systems. Yeah there's cheese in DMC5 with Faust. There's cheese in every game. You don't have to cheese.

Attached: nero1st 3 cut.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

but if we make anons on Yea Forums watch this, they won't have enough brain cells to shitpost or even post anymore.

because good games are scarce,scavenging anything is the way to go,all games can be pirated anyway