What's the "Akira" of video games?

What's the "Akira" of video games?

Attached: main.jpg (850x505, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_(video_game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The manga is better.

>The manga is better.
What does that have to do with anything?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_(video_game)

You mean a game that have nice looking and careful animation but plays like shit and his story leads to nothing but a pretentious entry-level nerds to praise it over the years without a reasonable explanation just like some cheap ass Kubrick film?

well which games are like that

It has to do with Akira, duh.

akira psychoball

They’re completely different, and if this is your opinion, you didn’t understand either

Majoras Mask

so dark souls.

Try to work on your "clever" comments disguised as your shitty opinions. Too long.

Why did you answer a question with another question?

Shadow of the Colossus

We're reaching levels of contrarian we never thought possible.

Attached: 1548580363310.jpg (540x507, 20K)

Prototype.

Why user, the obvious answer is (other popular thing that a lot of people like).
And you know why? Because it's shit just like (popular thing) that you posted :)
Did you notice my hamfisted contrarianism? I hope you noticed it.
Please give me reddit karma now.

KoF 2001/2002

Attached: k9999.gif (286x117, 31K)

Battlefieldshit

Galerians

What games take place in 2019?

To clarify OP´s question

What does Kubrickian film have to do with anything? Are you stupid? The film and the manga explain the motives of self-discovery and bildungsroman continually. You would have to be at a 9th grade reading and writing level to think this movie answered none of the questions it proposed. You would definitely have to be fourteen to think this movie was somehow confusing. You most definitely would have to be some kind of teenager if you found this, or Donnie Darko a mystery of narrative.

Translation: Please give me attention.

Max Payne 3
Even has a stadium level

>Battlefield
what the actual fuck did he mean by this

Attached: scott-pilgrim.jpg (600x604, 52K)

Every thread needs an ebin mic drop hot take xD

he probably means the battlefield (and maybe by extension other fps) fit the description of the post he replied to

Final Fantasy 7

based

Metal slug is the only correct answer

Wait people care about Akira's story? In my circles it's always been praised for the animation and nothing more.

The Akira game on Famicom?

Attached: Akira Famicom - Kei Headshot.gif (508x381, 89K)

People get too hung up on the mysteries of the plot to pay attention to the core conflict that is the brotherly feud spurred by Tetsuo's inferiority complex. It's perfectly executed, and serves as an excellent driver for the classic cyberpunk theme of the manipulation of the lower classes by those in power to serve their own goals.

ok Dark souls

Yeah sorry I didn't mean to come off as ragging on it. The plot is fine, I just never heard of anyone overrating it like that guy claims.

Based peabrain

What's a Famicom? Is it anything like a NES, you fucking weeb?

Only relevant reply ITT

yeah if anything the story is underrated

seeing as the game only came out in japan he's right to call it a famicom in this case you fucking retard

read a book

understand the difference in storytelling between the visual and written mediums