Let's just take a moment to appreciate the most powerful motherfucker in all of video game history

Let's just take a moment to appreciate the most powerful motherfucker in all of video game history.

Attached: Maxwell.png (300x427, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mugen.fandom.com/wiki/Cheapie
youtube.com/watch?v=XAZewEpu56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kirby is more strong
>make something stronger than Kirby
Kirby sucks it up and becomes even stronger!!

>Add adjective: Dead
Kirby is dead. Next

Thanos will snap him out of existence

>MAXWELL is STOP
???

Attached: zQVDzlEt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9K)

>tfw an ambiguous goat thing and a fucking kid with a notebook are technically the strongest vidya characters in existence
Amazing

>Add adjective: baby
>Object editor: remove hands
Thanos is incapacitated. Next

Alright sure haven't said my prayers in a while. Also reminder to all that the only beings that could rival him would be real life biblical tier gods.
Redpill me on this lil goat boi please

Attached: Maxwell.png (360x620, 69K)

Baba:Add:adjective:Dead

You are playing a dangerous game if you want to go down that bullshit of "hurr durr my character is the most powerfullest wabba wabba dubb dubb!"

Attached: 1477855833659.gif (1280x1025, 838K)

Literally who
Go back to /jp/ you're not welcome here

>MAXWELL IS YOU

Maxwell lies in his fortress,He sits on a throne that is utop a pile of crumpled papers with stairs atop them.
“I have lived millions of years with this immortality i gave myself...I conquered all planets and made everything in existence.I got so bored i made portals to other universes and conquered the multiverse,now i am bored and have exaughsted my self”
Maxwell walks down the stairs,despite his age he still is in a childs body.
He checks up on his sister,free from stone but insane from the mental turmoil of being forced to live millions of years and having been basically killed by becoming stone.
“i have killed everyone besides you,you are insane and cannot speak.But i know you can think.In every reality ive gone to ive only spared you,now i want to experience something only possible once.As you are the only person who is truly my friend and still from the same reality”
Maxwell felt no attachment to his attemps at writing perfect babies in the past and he killed them.
But maybe his sister can change that...
For the first time in years she speaks
“incest is fucking retarted and so is the fact you will reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>Add adjective: dead
Weebshit is dead.
Don't worry, though. He doesn't need to use his notebook for you to have the adjective "virgin".

Except she can't die, she controls the borders to everything, including life and death. And plus I got a few other characters up my sleeve that can't die.

Wasn't the power in his book? The anti-Death Note?

Add adjective:non existent.This means they never existed and are erased from being able to impact the world

Cringe

>Add adjective: nonexistent

Add adjective: horny, asleep, wet, edible, blue, explosive, treelike

>that can't die.
Not him but nothings stopping him from just
>Add adjective: killable
Edit and create anything with any word possible except for copyright and swear words :^) but no really any word.

His book is basically the death note on crack: not only can it make anything in the world (as long as it's not copyrighted), but it can add a describing word to anything as well. If he wants to make someone immortal, he just writes "immortal". If he wants to make someone disappear, he can just write "nonexistent". Maxwell is the god of the world and the only viable answer to "Who can beat Maxwell" in this thread I've seen is BaBa.

*turns ur book into pepsi*

Attached: file.png (420x420, 88K)

One, she controls the boundary's of existence so that wouldn't affect her and two you already had your turn. Now Maxwell is erased from existence.

Ok, she is now killable. She will just return from the ghost realm. Plus that can't happen anyway cause once again, she control's the borders of life and death so it just can't happen.

>I just watched the AVGN episode
He gives pepsi, doesn't turn it into stuff.

your anime girl is now pepsi

Attached: file.png (345x562, 197K)

>add adjective: immovable
Frozen till the end of time. Any counter to that?

you can't beat Zeedmillenniummon, sorry.

Attached: file.png (320x320, 125K)

Jimmy Neutron can use his cheese ray to turn your anime girl into cheese, your anime girl is now cheese, a substance not capable of sentience.

Attached: file.png (709x1548, 703K)

I'll do you one better,
>add adjective: inert

>Maxwell in his weeb-phase goes around the multiverse turning the most powerful anime girls into life sized figurines
No one man should have all that power.

Attached: 1509032097957.png (175x226, 46K)

nonono animeposter, Maxwell has already given himself the following adjectives:
Omnipotent, Eternal, Unlimited, Indestructible, Irreversible

Google "Baba Is You".

Just get rid of her when shes a ghost and make the ghost world non existent.

>After conquering countless parallel realities, Maxwell had grown bored of his boundless power
>Just as he was going to his next universe, he spots a small white blob
>A goatish shape
>Or is it a sheep?
>Intrigued, Maxwell draws closer
>A small, sheep-like creature is in front of him
>There are blocks behind this creature
>They say "Maxwell", "BaBa", and "Notebook"
>They are connected to various blocks, the most protected of which is "BaBa is You"
>This sheep creature pushes blocks
>"Baba is You"
>He suddenly pushes Maxwell's block
>Now it reads vertically
>"Maxwell is Baba is You"
>Beads of sweat pour down Maxwell's skin as he feels his body slowly morph, his consciousness joining baba
>There is no more maxwell, only Baba

Y'know, something that people seem to never consider when discussing how strong Maxwell is is that there are things out there that the notebook can't effect; namely, starites. The notebook can't do anything to them, and trying to spawn a starite with the notebook just results in a useless fake. Also of note is that the notebook isn't able to save Maxwell's sister from turning to stone in Scribblenauts Unlimited, either.
So what's to say that some characters might be immune to the notebook as well?

Attached: 1518849072959.jpg (326x296, 36K)

>the notebook isn't able to save Maxwell's sister from turning to stone
Fuck I never thought of that. Was there ever a real explanation as to why? I pretty sure since starites can only be real from peoples happiness or acts of kindness or whatever then it makes some sense that you can't make fake ones. Also if you make a 'scribblenaught' it is always attracted to them so really theres something more to that notepad than what we have seen in just the games. The real question is why does writing down 'me' create an evil doppelganger with a false notebook and not just himself?

Attached: think.png (2688x2688, 173K)

What if the evil doppleganger is the physical manifestation of the notebook,an evil being thats looking for fun and refuses to save his sister.

>What if the evil doppleganger is the physical manifestation of the notebook,an evil being thats looking for fun and refuses to save his sister.
I fucking swear if it ever turns out scribblenaughts has the deepest game lore ever im eating a whole dollar store notebook

Useless. X is Stop only prevents other things from moving on top of X.

>with a false notebook
IIRC it's actually a real notebook that you can interact with to spawn random shit, so that means the notebook is powerful enough to replicate itself, which just raises even further questions.

>(as long as it's not copyrighted)
Depends if you bought the wii u DC version, then the entire DCverse, Marioverse and Zeldaverse is game

that would make kirby a zombie

>anime not welcome
>on Yea Forums(nel)
man :(

>interact with to spawn random shit
Well thats what I meant by false, it can do everything the original can but not by your choice, its completly chaotic. If anything that just makes the -notebook is an evil entity- shit even more believable.

Honestly, I kinda just interpreted that as gameplay limitations. Like, if Maxwell had used his notebook to make a "false" notebook and gave it to you IRL, you'd be able to use it just like Maxwell rather than it just spawning random bullshit.

*draws all 5 exodia cards in the first time before you can do anything*
What now faggot

Attached: 81aM0V7iQPL._SX425_.jpg (425x395, 54K)

Why the fuck is Unlimited so boring? I loved Super on the DS but I couldn't fucking stand Unlimited.

ask why you suddely started playing a card game in the middle of a fight

based Jimmy Neutron, defeating powerful characters

Simple, since the notebook can make letters and numbers all Maxwell has to do is give me this 5.

Attached: 55555.png (555x555, 597K)

>5
Fate has chosen me, not you.

Making "crane" and deleting it to get infinite space on the DS.
Was actually fun, might cop for the switch

>No empty sandbox scenario to put shit
>Tried to promote itself as more even more casual experience for kids who just want to create things
There is nothing worse than already easy games that only get easier in the sequel, specially if it's a puzzle

Attached: 1556824507798.gif (374x210, 982K)

Thats Baba. Baba is You. And Baba can change the laws of reality to suit its needs.

reminder that maxwell has demonbane-tier powers in that no matter who he's fighting, he can always just create a copy of them to fight on his side

mugen.fandom.com/wiki/Cheapie

Can't add dead when the entirety of existence just broke outright by a MUGEN chad's mere existence, fucko.

Maxwell can summon the Neogaf logo too, making all his opponents in a 100km radius dilate

>Add Adjective: Powerless

Can Maxwell's book make an object so powerful it's more powerful than the notebook itself?

That's the thing though. You can't do it, the moment they're allowed to even act at all, they immediately win, or before that even by essentially doing that shit to whoever they're up against.

>Postman-tier Characters, which use a .bat file. In most cases, this replaces the enemy with a far weaker character that comes with the Postman character itself.
>Retrace-tier Characters, which either completely or partially overwrite the enemy's files.

Maxwell now never had a notebook. In fact, he never existed. Period. That's how strong these things can get.

hi r*ddit, have you taken your daily onions bottle today?

These games are really fun but I never got myself to finish Unlimited for some reasons. Wonder why.

that's essentially "with prep time" though, Maxwell could either stack enough buffs on himself to cover his bases or just create a few copies of his opponents to counter them

is this number yours?

It doesn't matter when nothing exists when the more powerful ones are allowed to do anything, period. Because that's what happens more often than not. You can only get a stalemate at best.

I wonder when we're going to see the endgame to this problem: A character so strong they're able to kill the player, literally. Maybe in a VR game designed to blow up the hardware and fry the player's brain or something equally malicious?

That's what MUGEN cheapies have come startlingly close to.

>Dragon-tier Characters, which are really dangerous viruses disguised as characters. Dragon-tier characters often simply make the computer inoperable by various means, and may be able to end the cheapie war entirely. Fortunately, Dragon-tier characters are rare. Mathrus can be shown as an example of a Dragon-tier character.

You can't have a character to fight against when your opponent essentially fries the very concept of existence and breaks it over his knee.

Attached: NO SURVIVORS.jpg (477x724, 117K)

>the dad made the note book and he wrote his children into existence,hence why they own it,you never see the mom,hes magic and able to make the book unable to work until maxwell learns his lesson

Maxwell has a time machine

Literally kills them all before they are able to do anything
She isn’t even the most powerful 2hu

Attached: 9ABF5DDD-5771-4F3A-A237-C0D709106502.png (201x501, 44K)

>maxwell made the notebook, set up a scenario that would mold him into a good owner of it and then altered his own memories to fit the scenario

You have nothing to go back to. Nothing exists.

See what was stated in . The very concept of existence is gone. Nothing remains, only the void.

Yukari states that she can literally die. The only problem is that she can escape hell.

you're not listening to him, he's asking if Maxwell's power is genuinely his power or if any asshole could use the notebook to be a god.

How could he be the most powerful if hentai is beyond his comprehension?

Maxwell can just create existence again

anyone, I remember being able to play as numerous characters in super

Maxwell doesn't exist any more. The very concept of existence is gone. He is not immune to the fact that nothing can exist.

Do you see how broken this is yet?

Just make himself indestructible
Nothing can bypass his power

> immune to the fact that nothing can exist.
you realize he can literally make this an adjective on himself?

Not him but I get what you mean but wouldn't that just result in a draw?

>Yukarifags are retarded
lmao.

Attached: C2156AC7-5962-4188-B90F-FBD73995D702.png (320x529, 126K)

There's no adjective that makes Maxwell immune to being modified by his own notebook, which means there's probably also nothing that would make him immune to being modified by Cheapie.

You can't bypass the fact that everything throughout all of space and time has ceased to exist altogether, both in the past and the future. No amount of prep time can prepare for such a thing.

>Kirby walks into you and dies

I've always enjoyed creating hydrophobic water or containers that hold water that are alive and hydrophobic.

>can bypass the fact that everything throughout all of space and time has ceased to exist altogether, both in the past and the future
another good adjective
you realize the notebook can warp reality as much as we as English-speaking humans can imagine right?

That's the thing though. There is no more notebook. There is nothing. Everything is gone.

You cannot win.

Attached: violence.jpg (388x443, 151K)

>Add noun: Existence

See The notebook doesn't exist any more. Nothing does.

I made Maxwell a girl

Just make himself immune before its destruction
Or put this in his backpack

Except with one simple adjective Maxwell can win. Permanent. Existence itself might be gone, but Maxwell is permanent. You can't erase Maxwell, because he is permanent. Even when nothing exists, Maxwell and his notebook will. Because they're permanent.

>You cannot win.
>adjective : woned
no hard feelings lad

You're looking for "Victorious", user.

You fools, this 5 was mine the whole time

Not really, he can't even summon a prostitute.

Attached: 135104.png (360x360, 19K)

>le reddit fanfiction characters with diapers on their heads
fuck off to your containment board, 2hu

not a chance. It’s my 5

>2hu
>Reddit
I can smell your newfaggotry from a mile away while having my nose clogged.

>teleports behind you
>steals your 5
psh...... nothing personnel, kid

He is not the strongest, simply by the fact that his book has limits. Sure it can summon Dragons and control minds, but it cannot affect things out of range/sight, things that are too big (like houses or terrain), or even something like the weather. One dude on a rooftop could snipe him easily. He's only human.

You have to reach the text first, and they're all behind these goddamn skulls

Attached: dorito.png (300x289, 84K)

My god you guys fucking suck

But is there a Video Game character who can defeat him?
youtube.com/watch?v=XAZewEpu56s

>but it cannot affect things out of range/sight, things that are too big (like houses or terrain), or even something like the weather. One dude on a rooftop could snipe him easily. He's only human.
You can edit things that are hundreds of feet away and behind closed doors and even things that are invisible. Terrain yes bug if he was looking at earth from orbit he could then edit it from there. Also whats stopping him from just creating a shit ton of clouds and rain?

>Marioverse
>Zeldaverse
Cringe

You try for the 5, but you won't get it because it is what you want,

AHAHAH

haha take my upvote

SCP 096 is op

I dont want the five and you cant make me.

Attached: btd.png (696x564, 331K)

Thats it, converting to buddhism

Attached: buddhism[1].jpg (1000x600, 24K)

Maxwell is the good guy so he will win with bullshit
>"the notebook was in my heart all along, EXISTENCE"
>cheapie dies out of sheer cosmic power
>"we really are the Scribblenauts"