I gotta admit, this part of the game is fucking trash

I gotta admit, this part of the game is fucking trash

Attached: 123.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

What game?

I gotta admit, the game is fucking trash

Looks like Escape from Bug Island for the wii.

umm no the game is perfect and if you say anything bad about it you're obviously a ps4 fanboy.
not anally voring me today buddy

I concur

Attached: 1548364320929.gif (256x192, 346K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1509482724882.jpg (700x913, 111K)

>t. lost

The Lost Woods? This was one of my favorite areas once I figured out the trick. I love sp00py shit tho.

>not anally voring me today buddy

Well that came out of left field

I didn't even figure out the gimmick, I just climbed trees and jumped between them and somehow made it through on my third try

Is Lost Woods the best part of any Zelda game? You are practically required to use a guide in almost every version of it.

BotW is literally a 10/10.
The gameplay is amazing.
The amount of detail pit into the game is amazing.
The soundtrack is very well made and gives areas their own distinct feeling.

what the fuck you can do that?

>electricity trial
>just use my iron shields to power everything
I love this game

This is probably the worst AAA game I have ever paid for. Not even memeing. Fun tutorial section though.

Attached: rena21.png (427x408, 301K)

cope

Attached: 74574568956.jpg (700x913, 109K)

it really is fucking awful. you can't criticize the game without some autist trying to consolewar with you

>one little but of criticism
>triggered and has to pull their meaningless strawman pic
Seething

that's one of the best parts

urgh shut up cope cope cope botw is perfect. you're just an xbox/pcmustard/snoyfanboy
shut up

It really is fuckign awful, you can't shitpost without some big dicked nintendo chad shitting on your retarded ass.

the game gets progressively worse the farther you get after the Plateau

Are you okay? You seem to be gargling cocks at alarming speed

Agreed, you should stop being mad at BOTW being excellent, cockmonger.

cope. botw is perfect.

That's because its "Go wherever you want" style means balancing has to make all areas equal. Meaning while you get stronger, everywhere else stays the same.

The game only gets easier as you play, not harder. The most memorable segments are the few ones that remain consistently difficult so if you go there the first time you can either take the challenge and get the loot early or come back to it later like when you reenact Cast Away.

Yeah, it's a 7/10 tops to be honest. I'm glad I pirated it for cemu.

9.9/10 could be longuer because i want to play more.

>not giving 10/10
COPE

Attached: 1544480717613.jpg (900x900, 50K)

is that the new snoyim approach? just falseflagging ? Weak.

you can't fool me falseflagger. botw is based

I found BOTW to be kind of boring and repetitive, but the lost woods is the best nondungeon area in the entire game.

The whole game is.

>bore of the wild
lol

Attached: 1549348286841.png (1280x1280, 562K)

Just pay attention to the way the wind blows your torch embers, you absolute mongoloid

why are you samefagging?
based

>not just playing master mode on your first play through
>expecting any normal mode to be challenging on a Nintendo game
Go ahead say this shit on master mode. I feel like this mode is actually how they wanted to make the game.

no it didn't, dumb newfag

cope

you have to be a fucking stupid cunt to struggle in this part

I own a switch and never bought this twink shit. Heard the game is really bad too

Attached: 1556113482546.jpg (700x913, 82K)

kek based

What's the matter, user? Can't solve puzzles?

Attached: smerg.png (290x364, 116K)

Castaway shrine would have been perfect if it disabled your dungeon powers

While the game does plateau on difficulty at a certain point before becoming easier, I can't say I dislike the idea that you're at your weakest at the beginning and work your way up in both statistical terms (hearts, stamina, armor, weapons, inventory slots, Sheikah Slate abilities, Champion abilities, etc.) and skill. However, there are a number of areas that aren't entirely feasible to visit after the Great Plateau, especially if you don't follow the main path.
>The Gerudo Wasteland is really hot during the day and can steadily hurt you if you're there for prolonged periods of time. Blue Bokoblins on horseback with bows guard the Gerudo Canyon entrance and can spot you from a far distance, making it difficult to access early on as you can easily be killed by one stray hit
>Icy mountainous areas are far colder than the area on the Great Plateau and require the Rito set of armor to traverse. Snow is somewhat slower to move in, hurting your mobility with enemies (many of which are stronger than the red Bokoblins at the start), and it can be hard to distinguish your location from all the snow. Mountains are also difficult to scale when you have little stamina, meaning you may have to brute force your way up by using a ton of food.
>If you explore the wetlands, your climbing near useless and you can't take any advantage of waterfalls without doing story content. Electric enemies also become far more dangerous.
>Attempting to scale Death Mountain before getting the heat-resistant armor is difficult, especially if you take the starting path with the Guardian.
>Hyrule Field is generally forgiving unless you go to the central tower where you'll be swarmed by Guardians
>Hyrule Castle and Castle Town can be overwhelming with the amount of danger, but it's offset by the gear you can obtain. High risk, high reward

The island is forced to be equally difficult for everyone, but I didn't love it like everyone else.

RDR2 > BotW

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 56K)

amazing beginning
bad midgame
horrible endgame