Was Matt the only actual positive influence in their lives?

Was Matt the only actual positive influence in their lives?

The podcasts have been more and more joyless then the last. Yeah he was off topic and immature most of the time. But now it feels like Woolie and Pat are gonna end it all any minute now.

Attached: 8C1BD016-C900-4B07-B471-9303CE563957.jpg (470x470, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjEs9pj_v1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off

Let it go

>This nigger again

Attached: 15564959293.jpg (1125x1069, 185K)

The podcast is better than ever but their solo content is weak, I don't know why they don't just do LPs together.

The exact fucking opposite. Pat and Woolie would get hype about something and then Matt would chime in with his sourpuss attitude and kill the mood.

>Warning, the following podcast has opinions about Spider-Toby, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Twin Peaks, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek Discovery, Firefly, Dollhouse, and the MCU.

Not even going to bother playing that shit.

Attached: 1551724396921.jpg (341x545, 40K)

Fuck off, Matt. The literal only likeable aspect of you is the part of you that's written by other people

Don't worry, all of their opinions on those subjects are correct.

Fuck Woolie for saying Shazam is shit, though. It ain't the height of cinema, but it doesn't remotely deserve to be in the same category as Captain Marvel.

Yeah I am extremely confused about his stance on Shazam. Seems like he's going into all DC films to hate them. Shazam was good damn it

>all of their opinions on those subjects are correct.
>Woolie believes GoT just went to shit at the last minute, and not for half of its entire run

Attached: 1528931503204.png (512x512, 343K)

I don't know. They seem like pretty good bros together, they even resumed their Football career.

Attached: elmo's gofundme.png (1050x1107, 133K)

>Star Trek Discovery

What did they say about it?

>bring up JK Rowling and Jar-jar Martin every Ep
>Neither Pat or Woolie has cracked a book by either in their entire lifetime

Attached: 7606C20D-D387-49D6-99A3-7BD7A90447AE.jpg (1200x1701, 207K)

Hello Matt.

Did they even address the Sonic movie or they legitimately forgot?

Someone told Woolie he’d like it and Pat screeched they’re tricking him. Pat hasn’t watched it mind you, just heard shit talk from RLM and Plague.

>Arcana Heart 3 Love Max has finished downloading

Attached: 1550817455641.jpg (1200x1119, 113K)

>RLM and Plague

So people Pat can trust to have similar tastes to his own?

Literally Who?

RLM reguritators need to be thrown off a bridge. I like RLM but these self satisfied smug cunts are genuinely the worst thing on the internet

I can't stomach the podcast anymore. Like their opinions are so shit and most of the shit they spout is so uninformed yet they act like they're "superior consumers" or whatever.
It wouldn't bother me so much if they weren't like "fuck you listeners, your wrong and btfo if you disagree" and "we're wrong but we're gonna act like we're right and ignore any correction or criticism and retreat to our twitter fortress of group think."
Like fuck how can they act like they have any sort of authority and sit on their high horses when they spouted that nonsense about Persona 4 S. Links without ever being like "yeah, we fucked up."

Attached: 1556930719832.jpg (677x678, 180K)

RLM regurgitators need to be thrown off a bridge. I like RLM but these self satisfied, smug cunts are geniunely the worst thing on the internet.

What does that have to do with anything itt?

They said its trash bruh. Pat specifically, because Woolie never bothered to watch it. Someone(a troll likely) told Woolie that he thinks he would like it, possibly because of the Black female MC. As a fellow Black myself I would like to give Woolie a bit more credit than that though, but he does get blinded by stronk punch girls, to the point of shilling Carl Manvers when they did the Friday Night Fisticuffs of MVC Infinite. That was before finally seeing that awful Craptain Marvel movie and doing a 180 on her though.

Reminder that Liam got BTFO when he learned about pat/woolie going under Rooster Teeth

Attached: liamPTSD.jpg (292x716, 100K)

They addressed it in the last podcast and again in this one briefly, in reference to Sonic's aweful movie design getting a redesign now, and Yuji Naka commenting on the decision.

whatever happened to guests on the podcast? the podcast needs Plague to save it.

Attached: 1545300193036.png (979x800, 1012K)

What the fuck is wrong with him?

holy shit this cant be real

The fuck is he even freaking out over?

Attached: 1545392218015.jpg (800x450, 27K)

People that Pat can directly lift his opinion from

>LOUD NOISE
>REFERENCE
Gee, I wonder if the people who listen to this shit are underage.

Attached: 1550717121986.jpg (329x306, 56K)

Attached: 15537191672.jpg (294x294, 19K)

>woolie thinks nuclear energy is the worst thing ever

God I don't understand how someone can be this fucking normie in every fucking opinon

Attached: 1554404321135.gif (245x263, 2.75M)

this cheered me up

Oh shit, Liam on suicide watch. I hope he doesn't do anything rash.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

SEETHE BASEDBOY

Jesus Christ what a fuckign mess of a human being.

Legit non-meme narcissism.

I think he just has a lot of hate in his heart.

Just move on, splitting up just highlighted how much of an obnoxious dick Pat is, Woolie seems like that guy who actually cares but doesnt go anywhere and it all has an air of "y-yea, were still ontop of the world! Wooo. Haha...". Just drop it and move on, its not what it was

What's his deal?

Attached: 1550971147802.jpg (257x247, 8K)

Pat is actual trash. Woolie should have stuck with Matt.

>obnoxious dick

Fuck off matt

hey Liam.

Good. He deserves it.

>hearing that a former friend/business partner is succeeding after you and your fellow cuck friend ejected because another business partner had severe wrong-think causes you to cancel your own stream and disappoint your audience

The absolute state of it

Attached: 1510279718050.jpg (564x468, 67K)

No fucking way this is real

But who is going to replace them? They were the Giant Bomb substitute after Ryan died.

I don't think you know Liam very well.

>if you dont like Pat I must rush to his defence
Fuck off they are whinging bitches, Pat is just a straight up asshole. The comedy is lost, dont tell me you still watch his sad as fuck streams where he just rhymes of donors names and stares at the screen until someone in chat says something he doesnt like and he drops everything to get upset? Woolie is the only one who is actually decent in the whole shitty cabal.

Woolie is ok. He still does LPs and posts LP/Twitch archive hybrids along with other stuff. Pat, on the other hand, can fuck off. He's becoming the new Matt for me. A few days ago he lowered the difficulty on the final boss in his MK11 playthrough. He has always been a cheating scumbag, but it's different when the PEOPLE THAT PAY YOUR MORTGAGE wanna see you struggle a bit more and you bitch out and DSP it. He also doesn't post any original shit, he just uploads twitch archives the lazy cunt.

I think in the end I'll just stick with Woolie's youtube and stream. He's putting in the effort and has enough variety by himself.

>leave channel because one member is triggering your SJW tendencies
>member who caused you to leave gets partnered with Rooster Teeth the most SJW company around

Attached: 1557250267683.png (500x500, 41K)

I honestly can't understand why you people listen to this garbage. They are nothing but youtube scream men with shitty opinions. Not only that, but they're shit at most video games too despite being paid to play them. And then you faggot nigs listen to their podcast and post it on Yea Forums complaining about how much you didn't like it. How about you dumb asses play video games yourself instead?

Attached: 1537088038437.jpg (720x405, 50K)

Attached: woolie wtf.png (811x213, 29K)

Woolie needs to stop having Volta on his 7SU playthrough.

What a seething bitch

Attached: 1363551077285.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

All I said was hey. Nice sperg out.

I thought Woolie liked Captain Marvel but now I remembered it was Pat that turned out actually liking it, not Woolie.
both are good films, but shazam is better

Whats the issue here?

imagine looking like an unhinged, mean-spirited weirdo compared to pat of all people

That you're a homosexual

>he can't play a game and listen to a podcast at the same time

Attached: 1496280953478.jpg (495x741, 100K)

Get your shitty meme manga out of here.

Literally the only reason I can't watch my favorite fucking series of his so far is a slurring heavy-accent online friend with a bad mic. Woolie come the fuck on

Did Pat ever give a reason why he hated the MK11 story mode? All I remember him saying was that it was bad and they shouldn't stray too far from a tournament storyline. Maybe I forgot something.

I can imagine Liam choking on his hatred of Pat when hearing about his success

Where would you suggest these threads be posted?

If I were going to do that, it certainly wouldn't be this shit podcast I can tell you that.

i mean that's basically correct.
we should properly harness wind/solar before potentially nuking our selves.

I don't get what point this post is trying to convey.

I mean, I would be glad not to enter some shady (((conglomerate))) if I was him just so I could keep my intellectual freedom. Does he really consider entering Roster Teeth as some sacred hallway to reach the apex of your career? Yes I get it you get money and sponsorship and shit but that's the bitch way to do it.

Attached: 1526088660729.jpg (250x250, 7K)

There you go.

>captain marvel
>good.........

Exactly. And the fact that he bitched out on Pixies.

Are you perhaps trying to create drama where there isnt any? Yea Forums has gotten fucking desperate holy shit.

In what video?

They literally did say they fucked up on that, though. Granted, it was a, "Well I still think you could view it this (wrong) way but..." apology

Has there ever been any actually good podcast except the Sleepycast?

>muh nukes

Fucking kill yourself
Uninformed people need to fucking die out

Attached: radiation.png (1134x1333, 87K)

what are they going to do under RT now?

This brings me joy.

Must have gone through a really bad day. You don't get so defensive for some random comment. The vast majority already know what the deal is with your channel, doesn't mean everyone has to know and needs to be treated like dirt because of that.

Attached: 1555626962657.png (498x528, 378K)

Pat and Woolie have always been joyless idiots it's just that Matt was so shit that it wasn't noticable. The only good thing about Matt is that he was the only one that liked Tales of games. Pat and Liam are fags with shit taste that probably wrote the series off once they got destroyed once demon fang spam stopped working

Attached: 1555549928602.gif (512x512, 510K)

The developing narrative on the game in his social media circles was that the game was bad and the developers were increasingly problematic. He was not allowed to stray from that line of thinking.

What I think is extra weird is that its mostly Woolie I dont think Pat Stares At was mentioned as getting a partnership meaning he is that salty over Woolie getting it.

Reminder Woolie is trying his best

Attached: URfGCZK.png (1080x548, 663K)

Dick show is pretty good

Mostly his fanbase goading him into hating it.

Only specific was that he is DISGUSTED with Kotal now that he suffered an injury and let Jade rule, he lost all respect and "would never play him again". Sounded like the people that said they REFUSE to play Soldier in Overwatch because he was gay.

>spends a full minute making obnoxious sound effects only he thinks are funny

Attached: YnO9lzc_d.jpg (500x500, 28K)

DRAMA GOOD
PROGRESS BAD

the state of Yea Forums

Attached: 1449973949180.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Game ones? no.
Try Hollywood HandBook

Holy shit he is so obviously bitter over them doing well for themselves

I literally expected it to be terrible.
She wasn't OP, until they took off the neck thing then eh...
there was no feminist agenda forced down peoples throats. Just a tiny plot-point for a 90's film.
Special effects were alright in all but two scenes.

>awkwardly acts like an offended nigger so everyone remembers he’s black

Woolie vs is doomed without someone like Pat to lp with, the other mongoloids he plays with are dull as dishwater
Is the channel even making him any money?

I've listened, but somehow they don't have as many good stories, I think it's that unique combo of guys that lived a fairly bohemian lifestyle and cringe autists that wasted their youth online.
Doesn't have to be games, I mean Sleepycast can hardly be called a gaming podcast.

Wasn't Kotal getting jobbed throughout the story an actual thing? Minus when you had to play as him for a few rounds. Even Max thought so.

Yeah....you're right.... how long do you think that'll take? 5...10 years? Yeah we should just wait, get everyone working on one problem, great use of time. And when we've mastered the wind we can move on to harnessing lightning or osmething, yeah great idea....

Every day is White Day.

Come on, Matt wasn't all that bad, he had a kind of niche, dry sense of humor and he always had a good old MGS/Movie/Review/whatever quote in the right spot and could get enjoyment from the stupidest things (which he then beat up to the ground like a little child but they were legitimately entertaining in their own logic, like the never-before-seen thing from Y0). The hype levels and his riffs with Woolie were very genuine on the KH1 playthrough, despite the gameplay shortcomings, which makes me sad they didn't at least complete it.

Nah, Woolie seems like he was waking up to the fact that everything has actually been shit since they veered fully off the books.

Honestly I've seen people do stuff like this before and it's always they're either emotional anxious people or straight up depressed, unless I'm not reading the context accurately here.

Literally the first thing he does is beat Shao Khan and send his army packing.

So Pat has the same opinion as Yea Forums

They're apology is part of the problem.
Even when they're overwhelmingly wrong, they blow it off. Yeah it's an apology but it becomes moot when they substitute they're "interpretations" in place of facts from what both of them have gone on record is saying is one of their fav games.
It's not like they learn from their mistakes, they keep on spouting stupid shit until the dislike bar spills over a little too much then go "yeah we're sorry... BUT that's our opinions haha you mad haha chat btfo."

The bad and the nothing that Mat gave outweighed anything good he had to add. The only thing I can say for him is that he actually forced those schlubs to put effort into live skits, which I personally enjoy.

>its another nervous and awkward guest meekly attempts to be a part of the conversation episode

It was a pretty tame address.
How was that user treated like dirt? This millennial age, I swear.

Some people think SBF broke up because on the final SBFC, Paige lightly made fun of Matt. Regardless of whether that was actually a reason for the breakup, I'm sure the whole situation has soured them on wanting to bring on guests who are going to get shit flung at them by their fans.

>the other mongoloids he plays with are dull as dishwater
i know woolie and reggie irl, and reggie is a funny dude, he's just not good on camera.

Woolie literally said it was because Matt and Pat haven’t been friends in a long time.

That's why Plague is so good, he knows how to interject if he wants to say something, the problem is largely the guests and not just theirs

Matt and Liam will form their own podcast eventually right

>implying "maybe this channel isn't for you" is not comparable to "fuck off filthy secondary"

And then he had to pin him like the prime example of human shame. "Don't do this, kids!"

It's not just "some random comment" it's one of countless comments that are talking about the same general thing. He just happened to pick that one (probably precisely because it's relatively tame) as a way of addressing ALL the comments asking if Pat or other Best Friends would be in the videos.

But Volta is shit.

Reggie seems fine, Minh is a wildcard and any others seem much worse on cam

they are all annoying cunts, and anybody who enjoys their shit content is a fucking retard and should fuck off.
>b-but muh background sound
get laid incel

Attached: 1363403969001.jpg (649x638, 67K)

If Liam can get over his anxiety and Matt can bring his wifey

Reggie is the only one I feel has potential. I kind of wish he was on controls for one of these LPs, so that he didn't have to fill so much dead air on his own while Woolie is focusing on playing.

Why? If Matt's not gonna put effort in, I'd rather not watch Liam talking by himself.

Probs not alot i remember just before SBF ended(like the same week) Pat and woolie made some content with achievement hunter.

Who keeps paying Pat to play video games?
Without someone to bounce off of its just a fat man missing half the gameplay tutorials and struggling with video games while pretending to be some savvy consumer.

The troubles started way before that podcast. May have been a slight factor in the final straw but I'm fairly sure things had been brewing for at least a couple months before the end. Things had been bad the last year but the last few months things were going off the rails.
Pretty sure there might have been an argument at the recording of Smash Ultimate Fisticuffs.

Long short of it is.
Matt wasnt working hard for the channel anymore but still took a huge cut.
Pat cant work well with people if they find his personality abrasive.
Woolie was the glue.

Matt is on vacation too much

>A few days ago he lowered the difficulty on the final boss in his MK11 playthrough.
Honest question: Would you have rather watched him die to it for an hour?

the problem he has is he's SUPER not PC irl. none of us are, but with twitch and youtube you have to walk on eggshells constantly.

That was the SC6 video right

If you sincerely think theyre comparible then maybe an image board where posters regularly tell eachother to kill themselves isnt for you.

Youre also forgetting the part where going to someones youtube and making the comment " oh the guy i would rather be watching isnt here? well that fucking blows" is a massively faggoty thing to do.

A host of highly dedicated paypigs.

Neither of them liked Captain Marvel, they just didn't think it was awful.

Yeah but Shao Kahn was also a jobber.

Hope you like the sounds man children sucking each other off.

Both are too lazy to make a podcast. 1 of them would have to do the technical stuff, then they'd just talk about stupid shit. It'd be like Arts n Crap but longer and no script.

Post your Liam X Matt podcast title ideas.

They also played Friends Don't Lie and Mega man

But it was dumb though.

He would have, he's probably the same type of autist that screeched about the dark souls LPs and Pat guiding Woolie because "muh first time reaction, Woolie has to have the same feelings I had"

I recall woolie saying this, it's hard for them not to say nigger, bitch, or faggot all that time

The screenshot says Castle Super Beast, which Liam knows Pat is a part of. Knowing Liam he probably thinks of it as The Pat Podcast (guest starring Woolie as the brainwashed friend).

That's entirely on Woolie because he picks stuff that's terrible for LPs and he's admitted that. He's more focused on showing off niche or stuff he likes but it ends up suffering because of the format

>projecting

Paypigs. Pat and streamers like him are just another genre of camwhore and they deserve just as much respect.

When does it become opinion stealing and when is it agreeing with like-minded individuals?

>Post your Liam X Matt podcast title ideas.

Hovel Subparman

You don't have to convince me. Doesn't change the fact that a lot of people thought Paige was responsible and were trying to crucify her for it.

Uninstall Dead By Daylight from Paige's system Pat.

>the absolute state of RisingSuperSoyLiam
You just know

Attached: liamage.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

have they said anything about borderlands 3?

The Dark Souls and Bloodborne LPs are enjoyable when you get it from their failings. It was during Bloodborne that Woolie admitted he didn't know his left from his right wasn't it? Shit was amazing

When you can express your opinion in a way that shows you actually thought about it yourself and have something unique to your thought process

>Hope you like the sounds man children sucking each other off.
It would be worth it for the occasions when they stopped being overly hyped about something, and started being shitty little bitches about something.

HE'S A TRANNY A TRANNY LOOK HE'S A TRANNY

>people try to force their opinions on others
>its gone so far nowadays to be that if people have opinions about things they formulate from their own experiences that other can think they're objectively wrong

and when they try to explain it to give you some sort of emotional out, you downplay it as not good enough

Children, you're children.

They said it looks cool but Randy's a shithead cuck and that's about it.

Wen it's someone as well known publicly as Pat, who openly just wiki's movie/show endings, and guesses negative aspects of things he actively doesn't know anything about. Also the constant blanket parroting of those peoples' ideas with no POV of his own.

that he apologized for calling them their old name in a dream

"No way f-fffriend!"
Every fucking time

Attached: fag.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>have something unique to your thought process
Ironic isn't it?

I'm gonna be real here user, thinking to yourself, "Man I don't like Discovery, its not interesting and I prefer monster of the week to this syndicated long plotline" isn't a unique opinion, and using people who dedicate their time into spacing these feelings and thoughts out into coherent arguments as springboards is normal.

Woolie reminds me of Booker T, he takes pains to not use certain terms around people since he knows he's in the public eye
Hopefully Woolie won't have a moment like this
youtube.com/watch?v=NjEs9pj_v1Y

The movie was intended as feminist, as pointed out by Feige and the actual creators.
This Carol is based off of the Kelly Sue Deconnick post 2012 feminist reboot version of the character.
The whole makeup of the movie was based around bullshit like adhering to the bullshit Bechdel test, avoiding the "male gaze", and subverting patriarchal roles.
Its why Fury is completely cucked in the film.
Its why Carol has daddy issues to the point of never even bothering to go see her father after getting back to earth.
Its why her "love interest" is her girlfriend, Monica, which they totally wanted to make a lesbian relationship if they thought they could get away with it without too many groans.
Its why Mar Vell was made female(can't have a woman getting her power and name from a the "patriarchy"). Its why Carol was propped up as the origin behind not only the Avengers initiative, but the name too. Its why she was presented with no challenge in the movie to speak of. Struggle and heroes journey are patriarchal tenants used to oppress womyn, not to tell engaging stories and to steer clear of Mary Sues.

what the fuck

I'd still fuck those tits

>when you take "LGBT rights" too far

I never thought I'd live in a world where people can't agree with other people for fear of being seen as someone who doesn't have their own PoV. Do you even talk to real people?

I never minded the Dark Souls LPs at all, but every Woolie section of the Bloodborne LP was awful. I don't mind Woolie playing badly normally, but him taking 10 minutes to hit every enemy because he was worried he would die and lose his turn was pure torture.

imagine disliking Woolie's comment

bruh you got some low standards...

Something being normal doesn't mean it's not lifting your opinion from someone else. This is also not to say that it doesn't make sense for people to shorthand their opinions in real life, but Pat is not existing in real life when he expresses these lifted opinions. He is talking on a podcast where people are presumably there to hear his own thoughts in detail, rather than someone else's.

>tfw unironically been fucking trannies up to double my age since i was 15
>did it because i liked being a weird freak
>LGBT faggots normalizes all degeneracy
>all my degeneracy is deleted

why'd they ruin trannies?

They also talked about the character that was designed to strike as many Woolie fetishes as possible.

I never noticed until now but, is his girlfriend trans? It makes sense when I think back about how she used to style her hair like him.

>where people are presumably there to hear his own thoughts in detail

I listen to Pat to hear him say dumb shit and then act like he's right.

Yeah but you're assuming his opinions are manufactured, which is the biggest assumption a human can make. You're literally fabricating an argument that you substantiate on your own and can simultaneously downplay any argument against you even by the person you're accusing of having badwrongthink

I really liked the recent podcasts, it's cool that they can talk about genuinely mature and complex ideas now without an autistic manbaby screeching about fart gas.

is it "agreeing" if you take an opinion on something you don't know about as true-fact?

Pat liked Shazam, Woolie hated it, that's a disagreement.

10mins later, Woolie hates GoT, Pats vigorously nods his head that it's Lost and Battle Star combined, hasn't season past season one, not a real agreement.

It's not an assumption when Pat flat out states what he's doing and where he gets his opinions.

>nuclear energy
>the same as nuclear bombs

Attached: 1557203772401.png (516x493, 597K)

Is it me or id Liam's hairline receding?

It's good but I think they're drifting apart.
Like it or not, Matt kind of forced them all to be there. He was their own big dumb baby to take care of.

>trying to speak as if he's an authority on a subject
>says 2 words
>"right?"
>1 more word
>"okay?"
>repeat for an entire conversation
>if proven wrong just double down on his wrongness because it's hecking epic dude
What did Pat mean by this?

Stop it Matt, this is just too obvious.

No see you're conflating Pat saying he watched a review and agreed with it, or read a wiki summarization and came to his own conclusions about it. You're assuming all kinds of things about how Pat comes to his own conclusions, probably in some weird deference of your own personality.

Woolie says that the final season is making him hate the show, and then Pat goes "oh I see kind of like how Battle Star Galactica's final season can make people hate the show in general". Woolie states that the show is basically falling into tropes, when the point of the show was to be anti-trope, and Pat says "oh you mean like Lost, yeah that's why I stopped liking it"

Pat is at his worst when he talks about shit he has no idea about, like Melee for example.
Honestly shocked there wasn't a 90 minute podcast clip of him jerking off about the EVO announcements, unless i missed it.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CLONE OF HIMSELF? SHE WAS CUTE!

Cumtown is pretty cum

Attached: 1548919417352.gif (200x154, 1.41M)

It's a loop, dumbass. Just like games have a gameplay loop, Pat has an opinion loop. Be poorly informed-- form wrong opinion-- double down.

Pat might be wrong about many, many things but melee isn't one of them.

>it's cool that they can talk about genuinely mature and complex ideas
Woolie can't even talk about entry level comics without looking like a tool. Woolie's taste revolve around the rule of cool and edginess while Pat's revolve around contrarianism. They're entertaining and valid but to imply they're seriously having an in depth discussion is ludicrous.

>Over an hour of Liam getting triggered and aggressively virtue signaling and apologizing for problematic dreams.

Yeah, I'd give it a watch if they did.

I like when Pat shits on the Melee kiddies. Being uninformed would only make it better.

>YOOOOOOO UH UH UH SHIT WHAT WAS T-T-THAT CALLED UH DAMN WHAT WAS IT
>and what-not
What did Woolie mean by this?

Attached: come on pat.gif (920x777, 842K)

Melee is the one thing Pat is right about

That Alzheimer's comes for us all.

e-celebs are not video games

Attached: 1545137384414.gif (202x325, 1.8M)

Hopefully dumped him, Liam was showing a lot of classic emotional abuse and manipulative behavior

Most likely they don't want Matt and Liam to go insane by revealing that Matt was the problem all along.

I never liked Liam, but holy shit, he never fails to reach new levels of pathetic. I remember those threads where anons would call him "based".

Nahh, he's most definitely wrong about it.
There's many legit criticisms of the game and its community, but Pat's barely extent beyond retarded reddit memes and game journalist takes like "DEY USIN BWOKEN CONTWOLLAS!!!".

>CSB is partnered with SJW Teeth
I hope Vic comes for RT, too. Shit would be hilarious.

Attached: ujfh0368i3y01.png (265x472, 77K)

Matt in his mid 30s still unironically rocking his early 2000s jean chain that was all rage in middleschools.

Take a shower.

ahhhhhhahahahaha I know canucks are naturally cucked but he brings new definitions to the word pathetic every day. I wish someone would tweet him caps of everyone laughing at him. Would probably give him """PTSD"""

All superhero females are feminist by nature because no one actually thinks females are capable. If there was an all female Avengers the main villain would be a jar of pickles that they can't open. The only reason that female superhero movies even exist is because it's easier to sell movie tickets than WNBA tickets.

Attached: bz5cc349f4bbaa9.jpg (720x919, 117K)

Hey man, i won't pretend that they're the greatest thinkers of our age, but some of there talks about things like mental illness or insights into the video game industry were pretty good imo.
I just don't think discussions like that could've happened with Matt around.

Where will you be when the darkest arc of 2BFP happens where Matt says fuck it all and decides to ruin his marriage and tries to fuck Hitomi?

Attached: matt gym.jpg (594x1021, 159K)

That makes it better.

Woolie wants to prove he can stand out on his own.

Attached: liam chimes in.jpg (1514x3488, 1.2M)

Holy shit he's been managing to hit the gym consistently for TWO ENTIRE WEEKS?!?!? Amazing
This requires a picture of his sick weight loss

literally LITERALLY all of their friends were cancerous, especially Plague "hurr I hate all video games and have terrible opinions just like Pat" of Gripes. Why do people like him again?

He wanted to see it crash and burn and instead it's going to be doing better than his stream ever will.
Mr. Fox has gone beyond hating the grapes and now obsesses over them.

That ALL female superheroes are feminist, is not what I was saying at all, read my response here.

I'd be fine with the Matt redemption arc. Always thought he was totally fine up until he got married.

Pat becoming more successful while he had to go back to a real job because of his weak stream numbers.

He should know better considering how machinima worked out.

Attached: 1545137351265.png (1281x722, 1016K)

>Patfags

Attached: son of scorch.png (1571x1051, 1.38M)

Matt was an active detriment. He made this shit way worse.

>Yea Forums so pathetic they think Matt is actually in shape
Zoom your camera in and hunch your shoulders up and you can look just as bad as Matt does here

Why does it always have to be drama with passive-aggressive tumblr shit or vague hints like "it's a toxic situation"? Why can't internet faggots just be goddamn normal for once in their lives?

Plague gets a pass because his parents abused the fuck out of him and are still leeching off him to this day

>Pat will always be more popular and more liked than him and there is nothing he can do about it.

And that's how it should be.

>all Pat puts out now are long boring streams of him sitting silently half the time and barely progressing
All these fucks need someone to bounce off of, and a fucking editor
I aint gunna watch PART 3 7 HOUR STREAM OF BUMFUCK GAME WITH A 40 MINUTE PISS BREAK AND AN HOUR OF DONATIONS
even a highlight vid would do wonders to keeping him watchable

bet pat extending that warframe olive branch several months back doesn't seem so bad now does it?

Attached: 1549731301922.jpg (895x771, 152K)

>back to a real job
Good luck with that, Matt has a what, 8 year employment gap now

He can't ever come out and say what happened, because it's almost certainly some minor shit that no one but Liam would ever care about for longer than a day or two.

Did they? He seemed talk relatively fondly about his father in his first Dark Souls playthrough.

Attached: 1502670520156.png (259x224, 20K)

The saddest thing is reasonably assuming that those two mods/subs are the only people in the channel at the time other than liam.

I actually liked Liam. On the podcast only, but I liked him.

Look say what you will about him but he wasn't boring. Everybody keeps saying "SJW, SJW", Liam is less an SJW than he is a contrarian. He will argue about every little thing and try to defend the indefensible. He is basically the only person I've ever heard of that tried to defend Mighty Number 9. I missed his voice on the podcast because it was fun seeing what dumb but unique opinion he would have about video games

Nah fuck off Plague, you're an annoying retard that rivals Pat on both fronts

I didn't even mean that he should say what he's crying about, I'm saying he should shut the fuck up about it. The "ugh this is so bad but I won't tell you what it is" is just pointless drama for faggots

Attached: 1545638148252.jpg (911x578, 78K)

>Liam is less an SJW than he is a contrarian
He apologized to a tranny for using their old name IN A DREAM, he's as SJW as it gets

He doesn't though, he was running his own business.

I liked Pat the most in the SBF LPs but his streams are unwatchable and the bit in the sekiro one where a guy gave him bad advice which he followed making him fail a quest which resulted in Pat dropping everything to berate the guy for ten minutes will his echo chamber twitch chat just kept chanting “BAN HIM” was...... Something. It felt like a creepy cult and I just can’t handle his stuff anymore.

The podcast is kind of okay but it’s really just two guys spouting ill informed opinions about random stuff and kind of entertaining but not at all informative at all.

>He apologized to a tranny for using their old name IN A DREAM
I hear that shit and it just makes me laugh and miss Liam

Never comment on things you're uninformed on.

Dragging Woolie in like that will probably never be topped, at least I hope not. I really wonder how Woolie’s wedding is going to go. I’m sure he’ll invite everyone and things can be civil if people stay away from each other, until the reception and people start drinking.

Except "it fucking blows" wasn't even implied in that message, or it's only bad when I try to draw lines between things that weren't said?

Well, alright then

nedstark.jpg
he should just say fuck it and team up with pat to do LPs of whatever the fuck they want, theyd both (but mainly woolie) make way more money
another problem is that most people focus twitch over youtube these days. twitch is where the money is (if you can get an audience) and youtube has gone to shit.

Pat only plays games he's comfortable with so he has to do just the minimum thinking required.
Watch as he plays Skyrim with his 5000 mods but ends up playing it the same way he's always played it.
New Vegas was a goddamn snore from second one. Why are suckers throwing money at him for this. The least he can do is try a challenge run or some dumb ass gimmick like playing through New Vegas only using dynamite.

Naoto isn't trans and Kanji isn't gay no matter what you say Pat. The fact that you have crazy trans friends irl that means you can't back down from this doesn't change the facts.

>You dead name me in a dream you better wake up and apologize.

Attached: Mr.-White-Larry-Dimmick.jpg (250x280, 8K)

Pat listens and interacts with the chat entirely too much. Liam is actually better on that front since he doesn't have donation readouts and that dumb shit.

Opinion: having a live chat makes them unwatchable
them pandering to masses of screaming retards and not just staying in the moment with the game is boring af
they were good LPers, but theyre shit streamers

Matt has been using his wife's family's money to get production crew and certain connections. Haven't seen much fruit from it though.

He used to be based as fuck. How far a mothafucka done fall.

Damn Truong's titties look pretty decent.

Shame about almost everything else about it

This week’s podcast was alright. The tv show bit was mostly Woolie shitting on GoT which fine because who isn’t right now?

>Woolie says that people need to stop complaining when a protag isn't a white male, that self-inserting isn't important
>brown skin character with dreads gets revealed in [literally anything]
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SICK I LOVE IT OH MY GOD YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>if the game has a character creator he just straight up makes himself
Why is Woolie such a hypocrite?

Matt is just DSP without the begging but somehow is even worse at games and less entertaining to listen to. the podcast is infinitely better without the hour devoted to shitty movies, reality shows, and unfunny catchphrases.

When was he ever based as fuck. This seems like typical Liam too me, and most of his opinions on games specifically, were bad.

>Liam tries to sabotage Woolie's wedding to somehow make Pat look bad in front of his and his wife's family.

He said twitch is literally the easiest way for him to make money, so expect him to play easy to play games while he turns his personality up a bit. And if things get too dull he’ll spend $300 in warframe and ask everyone to please not tell Paige.

I can't believe this spiteful mother fucker wants Pat to fail in life this hard.

I mean, part of that is that Liam gets like 2 donations per stream.

because he is a black nerd who wants all the benefits of being a "victim" while not actually having any problems
he just uses whatever to suit his needs and always be on top

>him
Even he couldn't deny it

Attached: 90127a559dcc58bb25191f43397414d9.png (621x854, 645K)

Attached: elmo .png (956x630, 1.16M)

These guys are complete dogshit. Why the hell do you still watch their videos, even though their main channel fell apart? Don't you think it's time to move onto something else? If you want to watch ecelebs so bad just find a channel with no drama.

Attached: 1526699452583.png (500x500, 580K)

In fairness to him there is a distinction between a predefined MC and a Create a Character.

That said I never make myself in video games, so fuck that.

One of the backer rewards for Bloodstained was getting your name in the credits listed under a clan of your choosing. Most of them were named for weapons from the kickstarter's minigame, but the others were all e-Celebs who helped market the campain, ike Clan Zaibatsu. I wonder if they're gonna be dropped from the final release with how they've imploded since then.

I feel like not interacting with the chat at all makes it kind of pointless, but the donation readouts are just way too much.

Liam is a huge cum guzzling faggot, but when he left the Super Best Friends the podcast did get a lot less interesting. He had his awful moments like that time he sounded as if he were on the verge of tears while arguing with Pat over Mighty No. 9, but he also often had something different to say than the other three and would talk about shit the others had no interest in.

>woolie spends a few minutes complementing each best friend one at a time in one of the recent podcasts
>matt is good at networking, something we see him do regularly for his channel
>pat has a really entertaining personality that is great for being an eceleb
>woolie legit couldn't think up anything for liam and had to make something up that literally no one has seen him do before
>h-he's totally really good at getting to the r-root of g-good game design, trust me, g-guys!
>it's not even a proper skill that is applicable anywhere, let alone at his streamer """job"""

He's a complete and utter asshole/narcissist, that's his problem he left cause Pat hurt his ego

Attached: 1553566794703m.jpg (1024x702, 55K)

Attached: 1545098960565.jpg (720x312, 39K)

I mean, personally i just don't care what race a character is usually, but i don't think he's a hypocrite there.
White male leads are the default, whining that a small fraction of main characters isn't white and male is indeed silly and doesn't mean that it's inherently bad to enjoy characters who look like you.

hahahaha what a bitch

Attached: 1545278243761.jpg (604x453, 50K)

Big feel.

Of course he didn't leave her side, that's the only woman who will ever show him any affection

All the kikestarter games they were going to be in are gonna be weird now

>hey Pat did you hear about X
>"yeah Jim put a video up about it, here are his thoughts that I'm pretending I'm mine"
>"hey Woolie did you hear about this? No? shitass137 made a great video about it, here are the opinions that I'm pretending are mine. Everyone should watch it"
>repeat for every subject
Why even have Pat on the podcast, Woolie? Just run a 1 man show at this point

Attached: 1556935533338.png (1280x853, 1.47M)

This is why Woolie, Pat, and Matt always beat him in popularity. He basically has nothing to offer and people can see that.

>Big feel

Attached: 1555551339673.jpg (630x559, 131K)

What the fuck, how old is this picture of Pat?

He looks completely ungremlin'd

>makes himself
So does Pat.
In this hyperbolic extrapolation you presented, has this ever stopped woolie from playing any game that lacked black dread lock characters(Of which there are many.)? Has he ever complained that a protag is white or not Black?

The DMC and REmake 2 LPs were great tho’

Yeah, he has kind of a break down near the end of his second Dark Souls playthrough
Basically Plague was unplanned and shortly after he was born his dad completely fucked the farm up, there was a drought coming that all the farmers knew about and everyone else switched to drought resistant crops
Plagues dad however decided he was going to try and finish growing something else that needed a lot of water and try and corner that market by being a major supplier during the upcoming shortage, Plagues dad planted to late though and they had fields full of dead plants that sent the family deep into debt, they had to sell a bunch of land to get out of debt and the farm was no longer able to function the way it used to and times were tough
Plagues mother and father blame Plague for all this shit and called him an extra burden on top of all their troubles and never let him forget about it, when he started making money they guilted him into staying on the farm and to provide for them financially, basically planning to leech off him til the day they die and crippling him socially in the process, like I dont think Plague has ever had a girlfriend

that's pretty much the point. a Liam-type person would be a great third person on the podcast right now because Woolie and Pat are too quick to agree with each other on things. Liam obviously can't do it because he's having a mental breakdown and he hates Pat's guts but they should find a Liam-type.

I dunno. That fan that Broteam tried to expose him as a pedo he talked too might still be interested.

Attached: 1545104883248.png (600x900, 447K)

I'm beginning to think that Pat is totally unable to form his own opinions about anything anymore

king

Woolie is the kind of guy that would rather take a detour that wastes 30 minutes than to suck it up and learn how to properly drive through a roundabout.
Nigga fucking get used to using a m+kb instead of that unholy fucking abominable setup you're currently using.

That's a rare Pat you got there.

>oppressed and offended white

Yeah, I remember trying to watch his Nier Automata streams, but he would keep stopping to read chat and donations and it was fucking infuriating. The most offensive instance was when he did so when Pascal's village was under attack and completely killed the mood.

>That fan that Broteam tried to expose him as a pedo he talked too
Could you phrase this in a way that actually makes sense? I have no idea who tried to expose whom as a pedo here

>So Matt, tell us about the business you ran
>Well you see I would vacation as much as possible and when I would show up to work I would be drunk more often than not, I also destroyed the entire thing because I couldnt manage my employees

Attached: 1557355161807.gif (253x275, 3.22M)

>When was he ever based as fuck.

He mocked Matt for not wanting to say nigger once.

He's become so lazy, he needs certain people on Youtube to make them for him. He's soon gonna need someone to chug more Red Bull down his throat.

You can tell just what type of manipulative piece of shit Pat is from this.

He looked like that in like 2011, so probably around there, give or take a couple years.

youre as black as milk, Woolie

Some cunt tried to expose Pat by giving that screenshot to Bro Team, but no one believed it because Bro Team is such a sad sack of shit

>the sekiro one where a guy gave him bad advice which he followed making him fail a quest which resulted in Pat dropping everything to berate the guy for ten minutes will his echo chamber twitch chat just kept chanting “BAN HIM” was...... Something.
What part of the game was that? I want to see it.

They need some rail guards to stop those existential tangents from setting in.

LIAM IS A FUCKING CUNT AND A SNAKE. Some of you faggots defended him, what was wrong with you.

How would giving a screenshot to Brote expose anything?
Also, fuck you, Sean is a hero

True, but he doesn't actually have to tell anyone about that and none of it is public knowledge except the fact that they broke up due to conflicting personalities, which is not uncommon in small businesses/partnerships.

Ultimately feel like Pat could've worded that better.

Attached: 1545105341870.png (477x67, 10K)

But... expose him of what? How does that screencap imply literally anything?

I blame Smash Bros Ultimate. Especially with how Pat keeps hinting that "They can't use that footage".
The last Smash video they made got over a million views, so there's no reason Matt wouldn't upload it for the after-market clicks other than he knows full well that it makes him look like a salty bitch over a party game.

Reminder: Liam defended Mighty 9 and took a fat shit on everyone that made it possible.

I'm just waiting for Pat to die of a Redbull-induced heart attack live on stream, it's bound to happen any day now.

Allegedly, early on in SBFP, Pat tried to barter his newfound e-fame to get with a borderline underage girl who contacted him on FB. He described her as looking "like a sexy child".

The only evidence of this is the retelling of the girl in question so who knows if it's true.

what are you upset they are interacting with chat and called you out?

This makes me feel stupid for ever liking Liam, to think I used to say he was the best member. How far can one dude fall.

Attached: A487143F36C64B18912115B2BCE199A8.jpg (554x640, 13K)

He hates Woolie's guts too, hense the outrage about his partnering with RT. Liam just thinks pretending to be in good standing with the Black guy will help is social currency and make him not look so much like the scumbag he is.

This is absolutely unquestionably based though

Attached: 1415113452106.webm (364x484, 2.18M)

That was revealed as bullshit and broteam lost a lot of viewers that night. He gets maybe a 100-200 viewers these days. The girl was 19 Pat was trying to fuck. Those were her words. It was all because Pat wouldn't do a video with him.

Pat's a badass. A retard, but still a badass.

Attached: Retarded_Pat.png (883x500, 359K)

>knowing this much about some random loser on the internet
PLEASE have sex

The word is "hence", friend

Go back to resetera Matt! You don't belong here!

That was the second issue, people found who gave the screenshot and it was a literal nobody that shitposts all the time, so no one took it seriously

That Pat was hitting on a minor, there's a lot of details that were said outside of the image on twitter but I can't find screenshots or the posts anymore

I would. I don't give a fuck. I would.

He's Canadian what do you expect

>Borderline.
>Looking.
Just end humanity now. Just fucking end it for alleged almost crimes.

Attached: 3544353543354.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>like I dont think Plague has ever had a girlfriend
His parents aren't at fault for that one, his blindingly bald head and annoying personality are to blame

>how dare you remember what's said in a video that you listened to while folding laundry and eating lunch
Retard

>tears of a clownskin.
I'm not Woolie, I have better tastes in women.

>trying to imply Brote's viewer numbers are caused by some bullshit about outing Pat as a pedo or something
top kek
he literally wheezes into the mic 90% of the time

Attached: 1545109319597.png (597x109, 15K)

People used to always joke that lets players were just fake friends.
Well streamers are actually that. You pay to pretend the streamer is your friend while you "hang out" with them.
At least with LPs they would put in some kind of effort to be funny and make jokes, but now streamers just sit there quietly like they normally would only talking to their chat, which is utterly boring unless you're someone who is there live and likes to be part of the chat.

Thanks friend.

Jesus, I knew Plague had it rough, but I didn't know he had it that rough.

Attached: 1523524326844.png (744x744, 429K)

>2014
Christ no wonder I forgot so much shit

Liam, please go back to being the rising super star I knew and loved, this shit actually makes me sad.

ah jeez

Pat? Bad with words? Preposterous.

who /neverlikedliam/ here
he was always the contrarian pick

Attached: 220px-Peter_Griffin.png (220x320, 59K)

Exactly. That 10% costed him.

tfw my letter never got read.
shouldn't have called them Oreo and Gingersnap I guess, didn't think it would trigger him that much

Imagine living in a country where you're not allowed to find a girl attractive if she's 17 and 10 months old

>telling people to have sex
>on Yea Forums

Yeah, Woolie hates the fact that he's a white man trapped in a negro body

Matt is literally using his hubby point for vidya wtf

His parents are at fault for having bad genes.

>reminding Woolie that he's not actually black
Yeah that'll do it

I personally think its the stolen movie funds from a movie that never happened.

I can't wait for this cat to die.

the elephant in the room is how they were legitimately just not growing as a channel very much. They were losing viewers on average, and Lets Plays are going the way of the dinosaur.

Still I wonder what caused the break between Matt and Pat and how long they'd basically been pretending to be friends

Woolie is black?

Attached: 1542541543094.jpg (250x250, 16K)

>tfw my letter got read
>it was just a joke letter

Attached: 1532903486577.jpg (293x293, 42K)

Shit dude you got the exact part of the lp?

or the fact that he gets suspended from twitter every week

You shouldn't discourage people from trying to better themselves and getting excited over small victories.

You can thank Xavier Woods for awaking that inside him.

>responding to mindless bait buzzwords spammed everywhere
Did you also tell everyone who called you a cuck when that was the hot thing to do that that's not the actual definition?

Only by a technicality

Holy fuck

Attached: ultra triggered.gif (371x209, 1.1M)

You can track that actually. They stopped doing unique stuff in 2016 like themed weeks or skits. They did nothing but lets plays and then never grew.

money

How many letters even get sent every week? It's not guaranteed that they'd read your letter, is it?

matt is a sensitive baby, Pat is brash and oblivious. Matt got mad but pat wouldve kept going on being friends (but wouldnt change himself)
They are foolishly trying to make solo streaming their new main gig, but their stream etiquette with chat ruins their old appeal, especially solo

>you need to act like a gang banging nigger to be black
Please fuck off all of you

I don't remember timestamps but it's the second or third to last video in the series

Why not? "Shouldn't" is a pretty strong statement, what does it matter if I "discourage" him on an anonymous imageboard?
Further than that, I should very well be fucking allowed to make fun of attention whores who take photos of themselves to show their 2 weeks of "gym progress"

>all that gay shit you wrote
The only thing I want for Matt is for him to tip a chair in one try.

Paige too for that matter. The gremlin should've just made interesting content, it didn't have to be this way

Honestly if you think about Liam was the one who fucked himself over the ABSOLUTE hardest considering everyone else is doing fine from the looks of it while he's crashed and burned

Attached: 1553259149742.jpg (700x289, 43K)

It's alright, Woolie. I'm sure there's someone out there that believes you're black.

if hes goin to call out black characters as his icons or try and pretend he is in any way treated as anything but a white guy by his peers, then yeah, he should have at least a part of him be culturally black
he acts whiter than most americans

>implyint I would ever accept niggers to begin with
You don't get to win.

>black not adhering to stereotypes
>everyone loses their fuckin' mind and disqualify them from their race
>no currency retained

not really
dunkey however is a real OG nigga

Woolie seems to think so, my guy.

his stream of the Mortal Kombat 11 story mode was pretty good....

... and then Paige showed up and started making the exact same jokes she always makes

I agree, Woolie. Can you give us some background on Liam though?

>he acts whiter than most americans
that's an astonishingly low bar, user. ethiopian africans act whiter than most americans

I watched their steel batallion episode video the other day and mat sounded like he was drunk and completely uninterested with the whole thing. He's probably the reason we didn't get a full lp and I know he's the reason they never played a lot of good games. Fuck Matt.

Jesus. What did Paige and Elmo do to you?

>If you want to donate to Woolie's GoFundMe account, all your donations to that account must go to Pat's GoFundMe account
What.

Attached: 1545294461853.gif (480x270, 2.56M)

uhhh no? Videogamecuckey is of puerto rican descent

>plays nothing but fightan
>fat as fuck
>likes shitty rap "music"
Woolie's just a regular nigger nerd. That's still plenty of black stereotyping, he's just not a drug dealer

>treated as anything but a white guy by his peers
What did user mean by this?

That’s what happens when you get raped in highschool. You stop growing up.

Her jokes aren't great, but their lowkey domestic abuse is. I wish there was more of that.

keep sayin it

I wonder if this is what is causing him to act so aggressively over minor things and taking every percieved slight as major disrespect nowadays. Is he trying to rebrand himself as blacker?

They bring Pat happiness and that cannot stand
t. notliam

I just want to see her nude and I'll be fine forever. I just gotta see those tits.

and matt, even if he completely fails, has a wife with a rich family and can be a man baby forever scott free

They’re cute together.

How long till paige kicks the bucket? I give her 3 more years max.

>people shitting on Woolie being black when he's 10x "blacker" than me
>have an engineering degree
>don't even listen to rap, or own Jordans

Attached: D1Y_i5_XcAYwTi9.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Keep saying it

>he censored those words in youtube comments
hee hee

have you ever been to brazil user
they are all black

Is that what happened? I almost feel bad making fun now.

>actually watching his streams
How do you do it bro? How do you sit through a 5 hour stream really being 1 hour of poor gameplay with the rest being donation reads or dead air? Pat is such a shitty streamer it's unreal how many paypigs support him

I think that's just the ridiculous amounts of Redbull and untreated sleep apnea fucking with his brain

No one cares nigger, take it to tumblr

Woolie has some weirdo art degree, that's way whiter than you

Did Pat say something stupid again this week?

hahaha holy shit
no matter how bad i get at least i'll never be this fragile

You are the dumbest faggot on Yea Forums

Even Paige's streams are better despite being so similar

You're always going to get shit on for being black user, just don't be a nigger

Not all blacks have to be niggers and not all niggers are blacks

you're in an e-celeb thread on Yea Forums. everyone here is an autistic fucking retard on the fringe of society. don't take anything said here seriously.

Attached: 1515759311868.png (274x258, 46K)

Is there ever a week where he doesn't?

I go on the "Pat Stares At" Youtube and play the stream, but skip the parts where he's not playing the game.

Also I don't watch unless I'm particularly interested in the game he's playing. In the case of MK11, in case you guys haven't noticed, basically every time the best friends played MK it was great.

they need guests who are either direct and kind of assholes like plague, or guests who are more important than they are and can speak when they want and aren't just there as pathetic fans.

this

How do I get a gf whose fetish is my exact brand of ugliness?

I don't own Jordans either, and will be taking engineering courses next year, thanks to my job.
I listen to most types of music, so rap is included in there, don't care for much current shit though, its pretty gay.

Reminder that Chris Rock regrets saying that,

It's complicated.

Attached: what the fuck pat.png (1050x1107, 130K)

find a girl with lupus and cross your fingers. It fucks with their brains. Don't get too attached though

be funny. it's no coincidence that both of the ugly motherfuckers paige has dated are comedian/entertainers

>desperately pretending to have actual music taste by saying "n-not the modern stuff though haha" when you literally just said your taste isn't even refined enough to narrow it down to certain types or genres of music
Fuck off pleb

doesn't make him wrong

You don't change yourself for fucking anything and eventually some chick will enjoy it.

You could hear Woolie die inside during that

>regrets dropping such a big redpill on an unsuspecting audience
Yeah I can see it

Try your luck in a hospice ward. Worked for Pat.

He regrets because it just gives white people the excuse to call every black person they don't like niggers.

Why is Matt such a manchild.

this, basically. the niggers vs. black people bit was aimed at black people

???

That's not an "excuse" that's a god given right.

>refined enough to list down every music genre and specific song of said genre.
I don't have enough hours in the day, clown, so I advise that you dial down the autism and exercise a bit of nuance with this one.

Welcome to modern politics. Where you aren't a person, you're a skin color and therefore have skin color opinions.
The more modifiers you have to your skin color, the more opinions you can have. Woolie, a black man, can only have one or two different opinions.

Yeah because white people who call niggers niggers in real life definitely need to have the excuse made up by some nigger "comedian"

How did you have the hours in the day to determine you totally don't like current stuff?

Xavier thought Woolie was white.

I may be misremembering this, but they had Xavier Woods on the podcast once over Skype or some shit. At the tail end of the podcast, it somehow came out that Woolie is black, and Xavier was like "what? You're black?"

They once had Xavier Woods on the podcast and he was legitimately shocked when he found out Woolie was black, thus starting the still ongoing era of Woolie trying his damnedest to prove he's black.

>borderline underage
so... a completely legal aged girl?

Only because white guys were using it to try and justify their racism

I do this too and there's still literally hundreds of hours available.
I can't watch all of that. I used to like the LPs because I could skip around, and I liked their quick looks LPs even more.

I don't have 100+ fucking hours to watch a dark souls LP, much less so 100+ fucking hours to watch vampire VODs.

i mean his accent is very white-canadian why was he shocked by that?

he wasn't wrong

>vampire VODs.
I throw those on for background noise when I'm doing shit
Pat immediately started to manipulate and abuse Heather while talking about how horrible it was that you could do that

This is actually hilarious. Love the salt

If white people want to call each other niggers, its fine by me. Kinda awkward when my white waiter calls some blacks this though. I'm not thinking they are referring to Chris Rock's old standup at that point, I'm thinking they will probably fuck with my food, even though I'm a good tipper.

Plague is fine and I could listen to him rant about Star Trek for days.

>Woolie: "I'm black... ya'll!"
>Most of his friends are white and tropical islander blacks that are bordering on ESL.
>No regular black friends.

I believe you, Woolie!

Liam might have become a huge bitch, but at least I'll always have that FF8 video. It's the pinnacle of SBF content.

White canadian is frenchy speak.

my wife is half kenyan half italian and she's as pizza pasta as they come, so she's disqualified from being black. even her kenyan mom might as well be pizza pasta. identity politics are so fucking stupid.

AYY PIZZA PASTA FORCE!

Liam used to be great, what happened? Was it resetera?

>I like it so it can't be black
COPE

he started expressing his opinions more, he was just hiding how big of a faggot he is

you are now either made aware or reminded that Woolie said on the most recent podcast that he liked Rogue One until he heard the RedLetterMedia review and they convinced him to hate it

His irl friends actually.

matt is far too lucky for how much of a fat manchild he is.

>I'm seriously WOKE guys
>Oh hold on chat my girl made frozen daiquiris

Woolie is a sheep but they weren't wrong in this case, new Star Wars sucks

Why does Woolie give so much of a shit about being black, anyway? "Black culture" in America/Canada came about because of slavery making it hard for people to trace their ancestry back to any one place aside from Africa, which is a massive continent with a bunch of different societies in it. Woolie is Jamaican and has strong ties to Jamaica still. Why does he care about being a part of the generalized "black" culture? It'd be like a guy from Zimbabwe trying to maintain that he was black. Who gives a shit? Be fucking Zimbabwean.

Attached: 1521365190392.jpg (273x270, 17K)

You had/have shit taste, user. Liam was never good.

he's right that the controversial possible topics are exchanged for something acceptable to japanese society. you can be sure there were plans to make kanji gay but it was canned because it would be too taboo for japan and they changed it to "uh it's that he's uncomfortable with his masculinity". like, the shadow realm is showing a side of you that exists, there were sexy men there and his shadow self is super gay, they could have at least said he was bi.

B-b-but he said nigger, saying n-nigger means you're cool and b-b-based

They tried everything they could to NOT grow.

FUCK OFF PAT

The rise of the gangbanger was a CIA job, started by dumping their cocaine and general scam IranContra baggage into Black neighborhoods, to put the kibosh on their organizing and upward movement in the 70s.

Bloods and Crypts, red and blue, are in fact, Mason concoctions.

How is Matt's solo stuff doing

>beard shadow
>square chin
>square midsection
>"""tits""" that are uneven
Even as far as trannys go, you could do better.

Just because you're a faggot doesn't mean everyone else is

He used to love racy Japanese smut, joke about weebshit that would get him banned from anywhere short of here, and was the one who came up with 'cloudniggers' in the Starfox Adventures playthrough.

At one time, something changed and he became more uptight, more caring about his 'public appearance' despite being a literally who streamer with 100 views every stream, and dropped all the fun that he used to bring to his videos. He's just someone who plays niche japanese games now, and most of the time he doesn't even do that anymore.

What changed?

That I believe, but why would rabid SJWs be friends with him after all the aforementioned shit? Why would he want to be friends with rabid SJWs?

He never was even decent.

Don't forget to shower, put on some deodorant and set your controller to the optimum temperature

Attached: freeatlast.gif (383x220, 1.85M)

Wow just
What a really good thread you guys
I'm really proud of all of you
Truly

Attached: 1550636799865.jpg (600x450, 127K)

I can at least appreciate that after his Twitter meltdown nobody defends him anymore.

At one time he was the funniest out of all of them in a duo role.

you faggots his true self is LITERALLY attracted to men and you're saying he doesn't have any of those tendencies? yes someone who is overly masculine can have inner thoughts of wanting to act more feminine, but being attracted to men isn't one of them.

have sex

Same

I still say Pat/Liam was a good combo but holy shit fuck this guy

Attached: 1548580815734.png (1352x1592, 375K)

Thanks Mega Man

Sadly it got more traction than a Legends thread would have.

I'll never get over how he cut out how bald he is.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 3.30.49 AM.png (1165x593, 759K)

seriously I'm more interested in why Pat and Liam aren't friends than Pat and Matt.

I bet Pat raised hell about Liam not being worth his salary.

I really don't get what went on in Liam's head to think this was a good idea.
>Dude hey you know what would be better than just sandbagging a guy that I hate? throwing a salty fucking temper tantrum on a very public space that everyone will save forever because he had the gall to send me a friendly message about a game I'm interested in.

woolie should just embrace the Jamaican way, instead of black fighting game YOOOOOOO HYYYYYYYYYPE culture.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

What's he going to do when it becomes clear that he's wrong?

His wha happun videos gets good views but everything else not so much.

I bet it's more that Liam is timid and Pat is a resident asshole who isn't playing a character, he really is that kind of asshole.

>he's to stupid to understand how shadows work

>When you realize Pat/Woolie is mor enjoy able that Matt/Pat
Feels great.

Attached: 1554130566813.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

Timid people don't air out their grievances on Twitter like Liam does

Attached: bellydrums.webm (1280x800, 2.14M)

He's from Grenada. Also, Caribbean black cultures are also slave cultures.

But user how can he fish for pity points if he doesn't cry about everything?

I've seen a lot of black guys like that, I don't think it's uncommon. I knew a Nigerian guy who was always talking about rap and how he grew up on the ghetto and shit when it obviously wasn't true, and last thing I heard about him was him changing his very obviously African name to Tyrone Stone or some shit. I guess being black and seeing rappers and the like as the epitome of the cool black guy just makes you want to be more like them, even if all you have in common with them is that you're both black.

I checked on Liam's engagement numbers compared to pat and woolie and man am I glad the assholes are doing waaay worse than the guys who at least know they're assholes

How is a simple JRPG from over a decade ago still causing this much confusion to this day? The game tells you exactly how things work, several times over and in excruciating detail. Do people just not read?

They don't have the accent.

Reminder he came here years ago and fucking FLIPPED because some user posted a pic of his sister

Attached: Liam responds to pasta.png (1521x869, 674K)

They never actually played the game, they just had other people who speedread through it tell them what it's about, then forgot half of that, then spew that bullshit onto the internet as if it's an absolute fact

>sperg out over vic mignogna who got kicked from RT because #KickVic
>Vic starts lawyering up and winning
OH NO NO NO LIAM

Attached: Manchild.webm (508x280, 2.61M)

>In 2019...am I forgotten(?)

Attached: 1545611724265.gif (300x169, 2.8M)

>What changed?
He acted that way in the first place to appeal to fags here, when that didn't work that's when he decided to try and appeal to another demographic
Remember that he used to post here and how often threads would be full of Liam hate for being a try hard

>Oh but wait
>Terry's got s secret move
>FUCKING RISING TACKLE!!!!!!!

Matt really fell apart after his dad died

He can be so damn bland.

Attached: Capture.png (689x564, 411K)

honestly I'd be more embarressed by how fucking fat he is than the footie pajamas

seriously look how fucking fat he is, he looks fatter than my pregnant coworker. He makes Pat seem skinny in comparison

Oof really? I thought it all went to shit when his GF, the one before his wife, left him.

That kind of stuff is off limits respectfully, but to be expected on Yea Forums

His dad isn't dead, though. He just got sick that one time.

Can't even greentext properly.

ok I admit I didn't finish the game, but I did play through kanji's part, and it's clear midway through his story they dropped him being gay in exchange for something else.

At least with Pat he wears pajama bottoms. No idea what Matt was thinking "Oh I'll just wear this to the commentary"

either way he's been a drunken mess for years
>why are you guys being so mean to me throwing up in an uber is totally normal behavior

Because the game was made over a decade ago. The fact of the matter is that transsexuals were still not a big thing and all tiers of society wasn't flooded with people who felt that everything had to be 'fixed' to fit their worldview. The people complaining about gays back then weren't even aware what the game was about.
So P4 got to make a quest about a confused boy and girl finding their sexuality without westerners trying to 'fix' it.

If the same game were made today, it would have been changed to be exactly what Pat and Woolie are describing would have happened because westerners would have gone and """""""""""""""""""""(((adjusted)))""""""""""""""""""""" the content of the quest to fit their western values and maybe banned the game from releasing in Japan in its original state, as well.

So instead of just accepting that it wasn't 'fixed' to be the way their current year values reflect, they instead play headcanon to retroactively 'fix' it so they don't look like shitlords for liking it. I think this is a function of their friends as much as anyone.

Attached: catherine_'adjusted'.png (871x639, 512K)

I dont even listen to the podcast anymore.

true but then again he could've just ignored it and nobody would've paid it much mind, it was just a girl sat infront of a webcam looking bored if i remember

I've said it before. I may never say it again considering Best Friends is dead, but just to set the record straight for people who aren't aware:

>Matt and Pat avoid Yea Forums like the Plague. They visit some other website as their Yea Forums equivalent, I forget the name of it.
>Woolie visits Yea Forums but pretty much only /m/
>Liam is probably here right now

>that second sip woolie takes when he senses the oncoming second hand embarrassment
based

Attached: 1411753010080.gif (264x180, 943K)

>No idea what Matt was thinking "Oh I'll just wear this to the commentary"
Matt's a lazy manchild, I'm more surprised that he doesn't wear pajamas every time he's on camera

Attached: Super Best Friends Watch Gamescom 2014.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

what's the context here

He thought it would be funny. He doesn't realize how embarrassing that looks in hindsight.

god what a stupid little bitch liam is.

Attached: 1545026379869.png (480x480, 429K)

>Woolie visits Yea Forums but pretty much only /m/
Not even true. /m/ scared Woolie off ages ago when they gave him shit over being relatively normie.

Pat made some stupid joke and Woolie lost it. Liam and Matt didn't.

Pat made a joke about cumming on an egg and a War Greymon coming out and Matt and Liam either didn't hear or didn't find it funny.

So Plague is a furry because of SEVERE family issues?
Funny how that goes

Attached: tSOkYLr.gif (104x128, 140K)

He was just too dumb to notice how dumb the movie was until someone else pointed it out.
Would you rather someone stand their ground and defend obvious shit in the face of valid criticism?

the things pat will do to not bag groceries

Attached: Dube3QzX4AAuOKn.png (560x556, 255K)

You got it backwards man, Woolie fashions himself into his own fantasy character out of all the shit he thinks is cool. He doesn't like things that look like him, he make himself look like the things he likes.

Probably, I bet the isolation of the farm and Plagues reclusive nature coming about from his parents abuse meant that Plagues first sexual experience was with an animal

Woolie visually cringes.

Do you think Pat pimps her out

Plague did not fuck a cow

Attached: 1545034141739.png (1000x745, 829K)

Attached: 1545031428177.png (1279x678, 1.44M)

he probably would if she wasn't so fragile

I didn't say he did
A goat or a dog on the other hand....