You have no excuse

You have no excuse.

Attached: 1557322769878.jpg (444x214, 39K)

to play overwatch garbage for underage retards? That's right, that's why I'm never touching this trash.

(You)

>never played it
>compares it to overwatch
Checks out.

who bitch this is?

>Redshell
>worst UI of a game from this decade
>micro-transactions out the ass
>no server browser
>no silly modes outside of Instagib
>barely any maps and game modes
>no players

Attached: 1391600696383.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Actually, I have PLENTY of excuses, tons of them, in fact. None of them will be the true reason why I don't play it, but I still got them.

>literally ASSFAGGOTS with superheroes and abilities
>not overshit
Lmao, fags in denial.

>Redshell
Removed.
>worst UI of a game from this decade
What's wrong with it?
>micro-transactions out the ass
It's cosmetics, who cares?
>no server browser
Fair point.
>no silly modes outside of Instagib
Quake was never about 'silly modes.'
>barely any maps and game modes
12 high quality maps currently is pretty good and at least 5 game modes, probably forgetting one.
>no players
More than any other arena fps. It's not the games themselves, it's the genre just isn't popular.

Ui's not great, but it doesn't decide if i play a game or not. There's plenty of dumb custom modes not desu. Needs a lot more maps too.

Overall best shooter to come out since QL desu.

Arena shooter is one of those "you think you want to, but you don't" genres.

i would rather play the old one for free

My PC is shit.

I started playing Quake on the Dreamcast with Quake 3. Loved it. Later got the PC version and then got in to Quake 2 and then Quake 1. Quake 4 can fuck off though.

Well, that's fair, qc requires at least semi-decent rig.

Attached: 15550960018880.jpg (661x568, 93K)

"""""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""

Yes, free.

95% chance I can't run it.
Quake live is fine for me.

no barefoot nyx skin = no reinstall

Attached: great_view__commission__by_shazzul-dck1r29.jpg (3000x4000, 2.37M)

pass
if you want to play a hero shooter just play overwatch or paladins

>You have no excuse.

Sure I do, it's shit.

sorgie

>Quake Champions is isometric
>Quake Champions has creeps, items, farming and levelling

what the fuck, since when?

Attached: 15315452421756.jpg (880x1000, 248K)

My internet is so shit that it's like when i played Quake on 56k. Fucking jews.

Attached: cockshambler.jpg (800x800, 65K)

sorry I don't play video games

>tfw to smart to play games

Attached: 8ic7m9I.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

None of us do, we just complain about them. Wanna fight?

I only like singleplayer fps

It was fun mid point last year but then they released some "patches" which shat all over the performance and load times. Was solid 144fps at 1440p close to max settings. Now hitting 90-100.
Still go back fora few games every now and again though

>tried to be overwatch
>no anime titties

>tried to be quake
>no serverbrowser

>play free now
Why?

Attached: honksted.jpg (742x652, 50K)

Not trying to be all "works on my machine" but I truly feel bad for all the people reporting performance problems. My rig is 2016-era sexy, and I never dip under 144 (all low settings, 100% res scale)

This game had a truly terrible launch. They couldn't make up their mind about F2P soon enough, they released it to the mouth-breathers without some essential features/modes, they took too long to nerf active abilities, some people still think it's "Press F to kill"

"Dead Game" arguements are an interesting one. I suppose it doesn't matter if you find a game enjoyable, as long as you don't spend more than 60 seconds in matchmaking. I can remember ONE instance of waiting longer than a few minutes. A few hundred active players isn't great, but it's far from dead. This isn't the kind of game where you need to organize a steam group and discord, agreeing to all log in on Saturday, to populate the last remaining server, located somewhere in Asia.

If you're on the fence about Quake Champions, give it a shot, North America East Coast wait times are a couple minutes max, and no shooter has had more fun movement since Tribes shut down.

Attached: 1425710979201.jpg (478x478, 37K)

Well for starters it was always free but it never tried to be OW and it has what makes Quake Quake: gameplay.

I'm still in, but they really fumbled the ball on a lot of accounts. I wish they'd just made a Quake refresh and had the Overwatch part be separate. And then throw in a SDK for private servers, Quake needs an SDK.

Attached: lamerkatz.jpg (640x480, 18K)

Remove the retarded classes
They are horrible

I bet Quake Champions is using some part of id tech that will prevent an SDK from ever being possible.

Sabre's engine, not id tech

I stopped playing after each round there was a 5 minute period of unlocking gay jewels and chests for bullshit like some shitty tablet game.

It's a mix of both their engines.

depends
is the balance still trash and is there still no anti-cheat?

I'm not sure how much of it is Sabre and how of it is id tech actually but I'm fairly certain some part of id tech 5+ is in there and that means there's a strong possibility an SDK would be virtually impossible or quite literally pointless as nobody could make content for it SDK or not.

Well, nobody really wants to release SDK's anymore. It sort of makes their skins/etc DLC look cheap.

Why the fuck would Quake add classes? Like, do they not understand WHY people play Quake?

Guess they won't have to worry about cheap DLC with no players

Would be alright if they didn't drop the ball everytime they made progress. Stopped playing after death knight and looks like it's as shit as ever.

the game would be 10/10 on a good engine. as it stands the loading screens are ridiculous. it is the best FPS arena shooter on the market bar many titan fall 2 and TF2. it's one of the only ones that let you reach ridiculous speeds and it is very rewarding when you start seeing your skills develop

Hello muzhyk, how's Karas'?

There are no classes.

No, they want to mtx the shit out of the game.