Why can't Metroid crawl????

Why can't Metroid crawl????

Attached: images (21).jpg (783x391, 33K)

We literally just had this thread. Anyway, should Metroid Prime 4 environments still have rooms or should it be more open and natural?

Attached: 1557331532389.png (1080x850, 716K)

I vote for Open World ~~~ Metroid Prime 4

Source?

I vote for Open World ~~~ Metroid Prime 4. Being Open World it will be as good as Zelda BotW

it would be extremely painful

but metroid can crawl?

Attached: 1557300500161.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>metroid
>girl
Highly doubtful, post proofs or I call bullshit

i dont get it

that's not metroid that's samus, metroid is the robot

This Robot is Metroid

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-161558~2.png (1080x1301, 896K)

i think thats metroids gf, not metroid

Wrong Metroid, idiot, she's the other M

morphball is an iconic feature of 2D metroid and they add crawling, what the fuck where they thinking

>metroid will never suck the life essence of you
it's hard to continue on living everyday

Attached: 1557332226515.gif (336x256, 401K)

Mother M is Metroid's mother

They were actually considering having Samus crawl in the original NES but that was too hard to animate and make it look clean. Instead they decided to make her into a ball which worked and looked cleaner. The ball just stuck and was unique so they have no reason to change.

Because she rolls.

Corpses can't move on their own.

Pixels

>Why can't Metroid crawl???
She can't do a lot of things other video game protagonists can do.

Attached: 1557311302118.jpg (1500x2068, 404K)

Why

Can't

Is there a fanbase more pathetic and cucked than thiefcucks?

>literally everyone reposting the same garbage
I might as well repost my response.
>melee combat
Not even needed or wanted in a Metroid game.
>Sprinting
Not necessary in a game with cluttered and closed-in environments.
>crouching
Morph ball. And even then, there’s no reason to lower Samus’s profile other than to perform the tasks that the Morph ball does. The game isn’t about stealth and isn’t a cover shooter.
>swimming
Imagine making Samus swim in a giant suit of unknown metal with one arm. This comparison is retarded. Regardless, you can still explore underwater in Metroid Prime.
>climbing
Spider Ball. If you really just want regular climbing, she can jump over obstacles just fine and there is no gameplay reason to include it.
>leaning
No gameplay reason to include this either. Not a cover shooter or a stealth game.
>ledge grabbing
Another unnecessary mechanic in a Metroid game.
>consumable items
You can’t be this dumb, can you?
>carry objects from the environment
Like what and why?

Metroid

Is this image bait? Only one or two or three of those things would fit the direction of the Prime games.

Crawl???

>Metroid will never suck the life essence out of you

I’m definitely married to a Metroid

jackie can

Did you try giving it Phazon?

Seriously why can she not use her morph ball to crawl in smash bros? ZSS can crawl, Pikachu and Luigi are two other 64 veterans who can, why can she not? Why is it only relegated to her shitty roll?

Attached: 3D6C3EC2-A4C1-4E58-B4BE-D373F4998F52.jpg (531x1024, 66K)

the morph ball is part of the power suit user

kek

Apples, oranges, etc.

Attached: mensis_confuse.png (1042x1057, 301K)

Probably either too hard to animate in a manner that doesn’t slow her down and because it would limit her options while “crouched.”

No thats mastar chief

I've wondered this before and the only remote thing I could come up with is that the hitbox would be much more different/smaller compared to the other examples you gave.

Metroid is sexy #1

Attached: images (22).jpg (218x300, 18K)

kekekeke

Metroid is sexy #2

Attached: images (23).jpg (211x300, 11K)

Metroid is sexy #3

Attached: images (24).jpg (446x688, 28K)

Metroid is sexy #4

Attached: images (25).jpg (554x554, 32K)

This is Ridley, Metroid most known opponent.

Attached: image.jpg (667x900, 121K)

Metroid is sexy #5

Attached: images (26).jpg (360x640, 34K)

wh can't metroid crouch??

Metroid is sexy #6

Attached: images (27).jpg (462x663, 60K)

Better question: why can’t Metroid have a real discussion thread?

Metroid is sexy #7

Attached: images (28).jpg (429x715, 40K)

Because we don't have even a screenshot about Prime 4.

What is there to discuss? in Metroid No one knows the name of the Bosses, secondary characters, items, meaning or aim of the heroine. No one knows what she fights for, her mission, her dream, what she is looking for.

>mfw it’s been 9 years and zoomers don’t even remember him

Attached: 74459181-9BBE-46C7-98A6-7EECB071A59E.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Metroid is sexy #8

Attached: images (29).jpg (466x658, 34K)

If you give half a shit, yes you do. That's like saying what's there to discuss about Dark Souls?

Find a Last of Us thread if you want to talk about story.

There is not even secondary characters in Metroid

There is only three characters in the series. Samus, a metroid, and Ridley. And no one knows anything about them.

Maybe there is a Samus out there to save you user!

Attached: __samus_aran_super_smash_bros_ultimate_and_etc_drawn_by_takanashi.jpg (1227x2100, 1.54M)

Metroid is sexy #9

Attached: images (30).jpg (468x656, 52K)

>I know nothing about thing
>That must mean no one else knows anything about thing
Stop being ignorant and realize you aren't the only person on the planet.

Metroid is sexy #10

Attached: images (31).jpg (497x617, 38K)

Metroid is sexy #11

Attached: images (32).jpg (554x554, 59K)

Metroid is sexy #12

Metroid is sexy #12 really

Attached: images (33).jpg (474x647, 28K)

Does Metroid plans to die old while vergin.

Metroid is sexy #13

Attached: images (34).jpg (495x619, 32K)

Its hard to crawl with an ass like this user

Attached: Samus_Aran_ass.webm (1152x648, 2.78M)

This:
is why.

Metroid is sexy #14

Attached: images (35).jpg (236x324, 13K)

Samus: orphaned after a Space Pirate attack, led by Ridley, on her home planet. Found and raised by Chozo, a bird-like humanoid race with weird magic and advanced technology. Was given the Power Suit by them and she left to avenge her family by killing Space Pirates and preventing them from doing the same to other planets. Takes bounties that involve the Space Pirates.
Ridley: A Space Pirate leader and responsible for destorying Samus’ home world and family. Is sadistic and willing to modify his body to meet his ends.
Metroid: A species that thrives by syphoning lifeforce from living things in order to grow stronger and larger. Are also very hard to kill, making them bioweapons of choice for Space Pirates. Also used by Chozo for eliminating X Parasites.

This video was so autistic and boring.

Metroid is sexy #15

Attached: images (36).jpg (413x743, 38K)

Attached: Samus_Aran_boobs.webm (1152x648, 2.78M)

Mix of both wherever it makes sense. Artifical areas that are like Chozo Ruins or Sanctuary Fortress should be room based, natural areas that are like Phendrana Drifts, Agon Wastes or Bryyo should be more open.

Dark Samus: After Samus though she killed the Metroid Prime, it turned out that it survived and assumed its own appearance of Samus Armor after succesfully copied her Dna, there are two of them each obsessed with revenge over Samus.

>>melee combat
>Not even needed or wanted in a Metroid game.
the melee finishers in Other M were breddy cool but I can live without them

No Mother Brain?

>Thief
>Combat
someone post that webm

I was just responding to the user’s post just concerning Samus, Ridley, and Metroids.
Mother Brain: An artificial mastermind behind Space Pirate operations. According to the Prime series, Mother Brain is one of many Aurora Units that are created by the Galactic Federation and used as on-board supercomputers for their space vessels. Mother Brain was likely pillaged from a GF vessel and repurposed for Space Pirate use.

Mother Brain is a Chozo AI created by the Chozo, the AU are just based off of her, she follows the ideals of the Chozo Warriors before the Chozo became peaceful and wants to police the galaxy taking out any species who doesn't follow her law.

The series lore is actually surprisingly extensive

You’re right. It’s been years since I played Prime 3 or looked at any early Metroid material.

1. she can, she crawls when she's out of the armour.

2. I hope prime 4 ends up bombing and nintendo gets back to good 2d metroids, although, based on samus returns I doubt that'll happen

Attached: wallhaven-415586_1366x768.png (1366x768, 68K)

>she follows the ideals of the Chozo Warriors before the Chozo became peaceful and wants to police the galaxy taking out any species who doesn't follow her law.
Wonder if she'll be important to Metroid 5 then, given the Warrior Chozo focus

>wanting 3D to fail
Why though? You’re still going to get 2D Metroids as well. Metroid Prime 4 failing would just put the series in the ground rather than giving you a 2D game.

Metroid is sexy #16

Attached: images (37).jpg (480x360, 15K)

Metroid is sexy #17

Attached: images (38).jpg (487x630, 47K)

Metroid is sexy #18

Attached: images (39).jpg (236x357, 14K)

Metroid is sexy #19

Attached: images (40).jpg (340x270, 20K)

It depends on when the game is taking place. Mother brain was utterly destroyed in Super Metroid, so unless there are more Chozo mother brains out there, I don’t see it happening.

Open world but on a plant that has biodomes/bioms. Getting to the biodome would be would be up to you on how you get there and the order but some would require a skill or item... Not to sure if that makes sense.

Metroid is sexy #20

Attached: images (41).jpg (507x605, 36K)

formerly sneed

Metroid is sexy #21

Attached: images (42).jpg (739x415, 50K)

Metroid is sexy #22

Attached: images (43).jpg (320x180, 9K)

Most likely, I can see the Chozo fucking the Federation and Space Pirates up and then in Metroid 6 the Space Pirates will possibly see the Chozo as their leaders, I can also see the Chozo having several Mother Brain-like AIs on them along with Metroids that they created but I can see the Metroids turning on them.

There is this animation of Samus crawling
and that is how she gets raped by facehugs until they cum inside her mouth and pussy/ass. It is hot af.

Metroid is sexy #23

Attached: images (44).jpg (275x183, 11K)

Not him but that's not how it works, Sakamoto is the Producer of the 2D Metroid games, he decides when we're getting one, Prime failing has nothing to do that at all.

That is Sarah Bryant.

Metroid is sexy #24

Attached: bfefc11321da3a4980878ce465c24ac0 (1).jpg (1191x670, 60K)

Why would the Chozo create AI, man, if they one, they'll have more.

Samus Returns sold well for a 3DS game though and guaranteed a Metroid 5 on the Switch.

Prime failing had to do with Nintendo funding future Metroid games. If one of the most-anticipated Metroid games in recent memory underperforms, why would they think a 2D Metroid would do better? Sakamoto has a say in what happens to Metroid, but he can’t make a Metroid game if Nintendo doesn’t fund it.

Metroid is sexy #25

Attached: images (45).jpg (452x678, 22K)

Metroid is sexy #26

Attached: images (46).jpg (678x452, 25K)

Metroid is sexy #27

Attached: images (47).jpg (400x767, 42K)

That's not how it works, if 2D Metroid fails, they stop funding main line Metroid games, if Prime fails they stop funding Prime games. Unless you have an official source that doesn't come out of your ass stop creating fanfiction.

Metroid is sexy #28

Attached: images (48).jpg (466x658, 37K)

Attached: 1557336480054m.jpg (819x1024, 92K)

I want moomoo to drug and rape me then brag online about getting away with it.

That's African Metroid you idiot

Hah. Gaaaaaaaay...

You don’t have any basis for trying to separate the two. Metroid is one franchise, and a small one at that, that has never been a big seller. If Other M was enough to make Nintendo gunshy about another bug Metroid game for years, why wouldn’t they be unwilling ti make another Metroid of ANY kind if one of the most-anticipated Metroids in redent memory fails?

aren't missiles and bombs technically consumable items

are we gonna start syluxposting again

Attached: sss2.png (1100x750, 277K)

Hah, it's those joke images that compared games to shit like logs and rocks.
If someone was truly butthurt about this they could make a similar one with the reverse conclusion. Thief don't got double jumps or half pipes.

>melee combat
Not even needed or wanted in a Metroid game.
>Sprinting
Not necessary in a game with cluttered and closed-in environments.
>crouching
Morph ball. And even then, there’s no reason to lower Samus’s profile other than to perform the tasks that the Morph ball does. The game isn’t about stealth and isn’t a cover shooter.
>swimming
Imagine making Samus swim in a giant suit of unknown metal with one arm. This comparison is retarded. Regardless, you can still explore underwater in Metroid Prime.
>climbing
Spider Ball. If you really just want regular climbing, she can jump over obstacles just fine and there is no gameplay reason to include it.
>leaning
No gameplay reason to include this either. Not a cover shooter or a stealth game.
>ledge grabbing
Another unnecessary mechanic in a Metroid game.
>consumable items
You can’t be this dumb, can you?
Like what and why?

That's ridiculous. Everyone knows Metroid is a guy in space suit with a gun for an arm.

Attached: cartoon-art-1-656x710.jpg (656x710, 100K)

>"ZS didn't do irreparable harm to the franchise, you're overreacting!"
>it's literally impossible to have a Metroid thread without a tidal wave of waifufags shitting all over it

Attached: 1557336107071.png (210x296, 105K)

I do when Nintendo separates to the two as two series that's part of one big franchise. Metroid is the main series, Metroid Prime is the subseries within the main series that expands the universe. Sakamoto and Tanabe are different in mindset, Sakamoto is more willing to make a return to the series even it fails on his watch, Tanabe, on the other hand, would kill Prime if it doesn't meet his standards. Sakamoto and Nintendo can't make Tanabe make a Prime game if he doesn't want to, if he doesn't want one made, it's not getting made. That's how Metroid and Metroid Prime works in Nintendo.

happy now faggot?

Attached: 1557336506579.jpg (616x353, 39K)

Because Metroid am ball

Is the original NES game the only Metroid you've ever played or something?

Sneed

>if he doesn't want one made, it's not getting made
Tanabe doesn't own Metroid, nor does Sakamoto.
If Nintendo wants another Metroid made and neither of them want to, they'll just find developers who do want to make them.

Yup

Attached: 1557336380945.png (900x900, 815K)

tfw I just realised that the reason why the grapple beam turns Samus's left arm silver in MP3 is because its a federation style grapple beam and Silverish blue is their color

What are you doing?

Bonjour?

I already reposted my reply.

That's not how it works, Sakamoto has pretty much complete control of the series under Nintendo, Sakamoto will eventually have someone fully replace him when he retires from his own team, Sakamoto wants to keep making Metroid and sees no ending in site for the main series. Tanabe seems to have an ending set for the Metroid Prime series. Nintendo owns Mother, why haven't we got a Mother 4?

Huh?

This. If Nintendo wants a Metroid game, they will get it. If Nintendo doesn’t want a Metroid game, it’s not going to happen, Sakamoto or Tanabe be damned.

If there are any oldfags in this thread who played Metroid back in the 80s. Did you get the ending where Samus was revealed to be a woman? If so, what did you think of it? Any articles about it from the period?

Nintendo doesn't fully own MOTHER.
Same as with Kirby or Pokemon.
Nintendo does, however, fully own Metroid and can do whatever they want with it, Sakamoto be damned.

You should shut about Nintendo's development if you don't know how it works. Where is Mother 4 and the next Chibi Robo game then, where is F-Zero?

They own F-Zero and Chibi Robo too, so where are those?

Holy shit this. And mods won’t do anything about it.

>Another unnecessary mechanic in a Metroid game.
Metroid Prime 3 has ledge grabbing that happens through a cutscene.

Thief-style ledge grabbing would be vastly superior.

>You should shut about Nintendo's development if you don't know how it works.
You should follow your own advice.

And the proof is here that you're talking out of your ass. Nintendo has clarified several times that they don't know what they want to do with F-Zero. That's why there are no F-Zero games. It's likely a similar story with Chibi Robo. They don't want a game.
Let me spin this in another direction. Nintendo owns StarTropics. Where's the new StarTropics game? Answer me that, or better yet stop running your mouth about shit you know nothing about.

This is by far the dumbest comparison you've ever made.

Garret can't turn into a fucking ball and roll up magnetic rails.

Did that metroid prime developer ever post here again?

CALORIE THIEVIN'

I AM HE

Hold on little boy, I'm working hard in the new Metroid Game! Metroid Prime 4!!! You can't wait for it!!! It will be released Winter 2020!!!! Guys!!! I appreciate all your support!!! Otadakimasu!

Chibi Robo got offed because Tanabe is a retard.

Or not having grab a ledge at all because there is no point to it in a Metroid Prime game unless you want to try to do wall jumps, Super Metroid-style, in first-person. There is no other reason to need to hang off a ledge in a Metroid game.

Ii

Games that have fucking TERRIBLE sales, and therefore would only bomb if more games were made
ARMS outsold every single F-Zero game for fucks sake

>Nintendo
Going to stop you right there, Miyamoto said that he doesn't want to make any more F-Zero games because he doesn't know why to do with it. Tanabe said he doesn't want to make anymore Chibi Robo games, not Nintendo as a whole. You better give me a source on Nintendo, as a whole, saying it and no just using Nintendo as a scapegoat, m8.

Metroid is robot

OP is a faggot and
why can't OP make a decent thread

I unironicay want this.

>Get the speed booster
>Running and jumping at multiple Mach through the world

This
I just find it weird that we never see both of them together.

Attached: 1557334429037.png (540x549, 436K)

So Tanabe killed it, not Nintendo.

Miyamoto and Tanabe didn't want to work on them anymore so they're dead.

>melee combat
Eh, it wouldn't be too bad to add what they had in the Metroid 2 remake
>Sprinting
Doesn't need it
>crouching
Doesn't need it, morph ball is already good
>swimming
Doesn't need it, also you can traverse water with the gravity suit
>climbing
Yeah, would be good
>leaning
??
>ledge grabbing
She has it on the Gameboy games, that one's definitely weird
>consumable items
This isn't Zelda
Why though. It's not like she's ever had to pick up something

Stop trying to push this retarded meme image. Thief is a WRPG and Metroid Prime is an adventure game in the first person. Their goals are completely different.

Miyamoto is the GM or Nintendo. When he speaks, he represents NCL. user is not wrong for saying “Nintendo,” in those cases.

did you know that metroid is just diortem backwards?

That's true but you have the issue of it one of the devs don't want to make another game again, so if Tanabe finishes the Prime series, we're stuck with 2D Metroid.

Grand Master?

>Miyamoto is the GM of Nintendo.

Only people mad about this shit are trannies though.

Anyway, regardless of how you think Nintendo makes decisions on what does and doesn’t get made, it’s retarded to think that Prime games failing means more 2D Metroids or vice versa. Both can exist (and both did from 2000-2007) and everyone can be happy.

General Motors?

>Miyamoto is the GM of Nintendo.

General Manager.
And anyone that is sick of seeing retarded ZSS fanart flood threads.

Attached: 1557335210267.jpg (1000x990, 110K)

Sexy

Samus

Not him but more 2D Metroid depends on Sakamoto, Prime never had anything to do with 2D Metroid development but if Nintendo killed Prime that doesn't mean they kill 2D Metroid too, they would gauge 2D Metroid to see if there is still any interest in the series and then they would decide to keep things going or end it.

is

Best

>There still wont be any news on metroid prime 4 this E3
I AM DYING OF THIRST

Attached: i cant believe this is real.jpg (1277x716, 70K)

Samus...

Sexy Samus is Best Samus...

This Samus is the Best Samus because she is the Sexiest in this thread

I want to rape Samus.

Attached: 5f42f6aef5f541fc20ab6c555abe85b3.jpg (4345x2700, 1.09M)

Did anyone said 'Samus' ?

Attached: images (49)~2.jpg (115x121, 5K)

Butt gets stuck in tubes and will inevitably be remodeled.

Uhmmm... Oh Yeah Babe

Attached: images (49).jpg (404x758, 27K)

And I’m saying that it is dumb to wish for Prime to fail because it doesn’t mean you get more 2D games out of it if it does.

Attached: 1368914468414.jpg (1855x2596, 1.7M)

don't think so. So happy I happened to see that thread tho

Can somebody give me a Samus is ugly picture?

Shut up or I'll rape you as well.

Attached: 1527544889957.png (1024x717, 376K)

Of course, only retards do that and I agree with you.

A little swap... With Peach

Attached: images (54).jpg (425x352, 31K)

Everybody knows where this will end up

Attached: images (50).jpg (200x113, 4K)

My Dear Samus...

Attached: DfhxB1JVAAA8rK9.jpg (960x960, 110K)

[Snake] This is Snake, I'm seeing...

A Monkey...

Attached: images (51).jpg (400x315, 20K)

I want something like this, but closed in like Deus Ex HR/MD, where it still locks you out of some areas that require certain abilities or progress in the game.

Finally I've found you my love. My Samus.

Attached: samus_x_snake__smash_ultimate__by_alienskiller1_dcwnl49-pre.jpg (1032x774, 173K)

You just KNOW.

Let me just...

Attached: images (58).jpg (640x480, 30K)

Really??!! I've watch Capt. Marvel

Samus only gets raped by dogs and aliens though

Uhm... What is that? I can smell your anus sweating

Attached: images (57).jpg (298x169, 7K)

That doesn't look like rape, user.

Here’s another question: why aren’t the mods banning this spamming samefag?

Uh... This pressure is making my dick hard and feel amazing

Attached: images (52).jpg (640x360, 32K)

Women don't have consensual sex silly.

i don't like this thread

Dat Ass my love

Attached: images (53).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Ohhhh. Yeeeeaahh. Like this. Like this. Continue. Darling, your mouth feels great. Keep it until I came.

Attached: 7fb260b03984772e.jpg (280x210, 16K)

That Bitch kissed Link

Attached: d1krfzw-1b3972e5-f7cc-4dea-9664-1727b09e721f.jpg (853x480, 77K)

And Marth

Attached: d1hzjv4-2cb5e835-6325-482f-b8ab-b0e1cd13b9e7.jpg (640x480, 92K)

Come on. Love, your Butt feels soft and hard, it's amazing, but I can't explain how it feels soft and hard at the same time. It does, please just keep in that positivo hold on the pressure. I don't want to leave here.

Attached: SamusXSnake.jpg (640x480, 162K)

Realistic

Attached: Fatal-Frame-Wii-U1 (1).jpg (600x338, 28K)

The Powerful Amazing Couple

Attached: images (56).jpg (480x640, 117K)

>that face
paperbag

user I believe you have a problem.

In Real Life

Attached: images (55).jpg (194x259, 9K)

Modern women have been tricked into enjoying sex, or at least acting like they do, by (((them))).

Fuck off you baiting faggot.

One woman told me in person, she and her husband had sex 150+ times, women likes dick, clitoris, and women feel more pleasure than men.

And various other women from internet said, the best thing in life is sex. All them straight women with a male partner.

lol delusional

it's

the

end

of

Attached: 7e411ceb94a41c39cba2fd852df41e2e197ebcc4.jpg (848x1200, 484K)

your

combo

the...

world

Holy shit what a garbage thread.

Attached: 1548429915526.jpg (900x519, 80K)

FUCK YOU GUY

as

Just stop...

Attached: 1552951514289.jpg (722x1024, 98K)

we

Just come to if you want an actual thread for Metroid. Mods are dead.

know...

it

Keep posting images please

tweety

Attached: tweety.png (800x450, 77K)

Last one.

Attached: 72d00eddef650957346abf88cb2197706ce3a619.jpg (1731x1162, 348K)

Attached: 1051973997963.png (855x677, 396K)

SAMUS

thief wins again baby

>Morphball without suit
Pretty kinky but gymnasts are fairly hot

THE

SUMAS

Thanks for this image again

what a good thread

Attached: Summertime Samus.png (600x800, 178K)

Rooms. The formula works, no reason to change it.