>always picks the girl character in games
>openly fantasizes about autogynephilia
>commissions art of himself as a girl

Attached: Arin.jpg (1632x1224, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4N9gvhawLSk?t=554
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, whites are just that ugly.

No but he's a creep and could eventually go full-blown trans.

Sounds like an egg. Eggoraptor amirite?

This eceleb thread is so bad nobody's replied to it

no hes just a faggot who stopped animating because shitting out 10 minute videos farting about on games is hundred times more efficient due to the way youtube monetizes shit.

Am I supposed to know who this is?

That is unironically all a sign that he fantasizes about either being a girl or dating a dude. He even has the sort of face, where you can picture him as a girl. I'm not joking about this.

He is just a shithead

a failed tranny
I theorized he tried to transition at one point in his early 20s but gave up because it was too hard to take pills and present yourself as a woman
lazy fuck

>where you can picture him as a girl
You don't even need to, haven't you seen him wearing the dress?

Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson's antics and overall degeneracy has earned him a thread on the infamous Kiwi Farms! He's truly a sick and deranged individual! He as his scummy wife have been involved in numerous schemes and scams! Also, to answer OP's question, there's this pic related. He's most likely a closeted tranny!

Attached: 78276287346.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

he’s just an unfunny faggot that egirls love

when he has to pull out an ace in the hole get ready for him to come "out of the closet" either in an attempt to save the brand or to dismiss some criticism theyre getting at the time.

he's pandering to the tubmlr crowd. he thinks that he's being a civil rights hero by picking female characters over men. he just cant stop virtue signaling to the lefties.

youtu.be/4N9gvhawLSk?t=554

Attached: 63215f91-f4d1-433e-8b6d-572f7da84d86.jfif.jpg (1100x1355, 225K)

>Lazy fuck
I like how you said that based entirely on an imagined scenario.

literally one thing makes someone trans and that's saying "i'm trans"

awful thread

umm sweaty I think being trans is actually what makes someone trans

Based

who gives a fuck arin hanson is a piece of shit who is only interested in profit, not funny at all, and his channel is fucking dying. he needs to recede into a cave with his troll wife for the rest of eternity and the internet will be a much better place. everybody who he has ever worked with (except "yes man" dan") has severed ties with that insufferable faggot. dan only sticks around because he wants to keep his job because he's a manchild who has nothing else in his life to keep him afloat

He's not white tho

>sweaty
u keep doin this man

Attached: 1546768159364.jpg (250x245, 10K)

Would non unironically get drunk and butt fuck him

Attached: 1547806307771.png (152x254, 52K)

what about his wife?

I really want to know what's actually going on in this image. I know he's mentioned it before like "haha it's a silly joke" but the guys around him look creepy as fuck, like this is some kind of swap meet for crossdesser ass.

Forget about this guy, what the fuck is going on with RadicalSoda? Is he gonna come out of that closet or not?

If you don't want to magically become a little girl I have bad news for you, you're gay. The female form is superior in every way to the male form, a female with a male brain would become an unstoppable force with unlimited power. So far it hasn't been achieved by science or surgery, but trust me if you don't reply to this thread you mother will die in her sleep tonight.

I don't think I have. But for some reason you reminded me of that clip of him dressed up as Snake and saying "CQC CQC" over and over.

Yes he is. I remember there was a Q&A livestream session they did where someone asked him why he picks girl characters and he "jokingly" said it's because he wants to be a girl.

>youtu.be/4N9gvhawLSk?t=554
Never found Dan funny, but he's inescapably likable.

Attached: jon shrug.jpg (1278x720, 82K)

Some but we cast them out just like the niggers. lmao

Jokes on you. I would reply anyway because I want to be a girl.

nice try

Attached: immunity dog.jpg (484x860, 337K)

No it's just a fetish. Like it is for most gamer people who are into that stuff. Egoraptor isn't part of a retard twitter or discord community that will actively push him towards eating estrogen sandwiches for lunch everyday, so that's why he's not trans.

Attached: arin.jpg (600x800, 70K)

Did someone ask for an EGG?

Attached: egg.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Based

Autogynephilia is the problem with trannies today. There's a bunch of pervs who just wanna be a cute girl.

Luckily, Ego seems to be enjoying the fantasy without acting on life altering surgery.

>always picks the girl character in games
>commissions art of himself as a girl girl character in games
Sounds like your average user.

>Meet people who still watch Game Grumps IRL
>Have the lowest goddamn standards for pretty much all media in the world and treat e-celeb opinions on games they haven't played as fact

EVERY. FUCKIN'. TIME.

Attached: 483.jpg (284x361, 25K)

I just assumed it was his family or something.

BELLY OF THE BEAST