Steam

Steam appreciation thread.
I`m truly grateful for this service. I`m no shill either just a regular customer for 9 years.

- Linux proton (No more windows 10)
- Steam proton standalone for separate games
- Offline support for long periods
- Well established/rooted and known widely.
- Hassle free interface and usability
- Account linking/family sharing
- Compatible with wine and lutris
- Great friendly customer support
- Extensive library to suit all tastes
- Great daily and weekly deals
- Sales are mostly in the 80% range
- Sales come around quite regularly
- Something for all tastes and system specs
- Native VR support in proton
- Thriving community

etc etc etc the list goes on.

Get in here and show your appreciation for this service.

Attached: 3425t3252.jpg (1200x800, 50K)

Ooga booga Epic Store

> Killing my favorite franchises with shitty updates and no dev support while racking millions
No thanks

>all those useless features

t.

Attached: ea063dc1fca34dc60828eff85b4ed7f951b5de09c808a83045cae724a16618e8.png (935x905, 577K)

Thanks Valve for enabling lazy and cheap developers and publishers to just offer Steam keys and not developing non-Steam releases.

>Reimu
Good tastes
> Yaoi
> ERP
> Cringy expressions
> General faggotry
Can we purge those already ?

How can one man and company be so fucking based. I'm glad he manages the company how he does. Live long and prosper Gabe, you've given me years of entertainment with family, friends and strangers who became friends or strangled to death.

Attached: sparkles.jpg (620x422, 29K)

LIBRARY UI UPDATE WHEN YOU LAZY FUCKS

Fuck linux you dirty communist pig!
Enjoy your vsync issues, retarded driver support and a terminal window open at all times! Also 10% of the entire steam library lmao.

I appreciate all the other points you made

`Most` of my steam library is now working in proton. And with every proton update I add another game that works that didn`t before. Vulkan/mesa.

Paying for a windows license for a shitty spying service ? no thanks. And now 30gb needed.

No communist just don`t like being bum fucked by corporations.

>Paying for a windows license

t.retard

Attached: 7n22fw3j0xw21.png (680x579, 252K)

Steams current flaws are customer support is shit and they're going censorship crazy.

>show your appreciation for this service

It was great until they started to censor reviews if the publishers didn't liked it.

I still don't get why they cucked themselves like that, to fucking Randy Pitchford.

>linux proton
Enjoy 50% shit compatibility, worse performance and breakage after every update, cucklord

>shitty spying service
Nothing to worry about if you're doing nothing wrong :^)

>Paying for a Windows license
Like if you linux retards actually paid for something

I use the music player

>Hassle free interface and usability
>Great friendly customer support
>Great daily and weekly deals
>Sales are mostly in the 80% range
>Sales come around quite regularly
Why lie?
>Thriving community
That explains it, you're a tranny

Attached: 1554293152714.png (1154x855, 475K)

>regular customer for 9 years
Fuck off shill faggot, Steam is dogshit.

Attached: years of service.jpg (488x302, 71K)

>Touhou as main group
Every time.

No one carres fuck off

Steam is fine, faggot.

Attached: fag.png (270x75, 9K)

I’ve unironically gotten better customer support from Epic than Steam. Explain that

>named after the archangel Gabriel
>one of the original creators of Microsoft
>went to harvard but left because it full of idiots
>left Microsoft to form Valve because he knows he's no underling
>pro gamer and pro developer
>vehemently anti censorship
>anti monopoly
>anti exclusivity
>builds everything he does on transparency and openness
>keeps his company private so shareholders can never control it
>someone got really sick when working on a project with him and he halted the entire thing, telling the guy that his employee's health is more important than any video game and he told him to go get healthy and not to worry about work until he is
>once had a birthday party with Yea Forums
>allows for controversial paid mods but says "we're scrapping the whole thing if the gamers have a problem with it." as opposed to forcing everyone to get fucked
>gives no-strings-attached funding to developers of VR software no matter what platform they want to sell on just so it can continue to grow
>created the tightest knit VR community of the broest of talented bros through the Vive and SteamVR
>implements regional pricing so people stop getting unfairly screwed in shit countries
>implements a means for poor people to make money by playing free games so they can be part of the legit community
>supports piracy, as it serves to highlight service issues that need to be addressed
>allows a game rating system so players know what they're buying into and to force devs to make good games
>puts in community streaming so you don't have to deal Twitch and its advertisements and shitty community of level black redditors
>steam sales like a motherfucker with discounts that are often godsent
>gets incessantly bullied by instigating epic and he just ignores them

Reminder that this has been the most based man in the games industry for over two decades straight.

Attached: Young Gabe.jpg (231x424, 13K)

Doubt. What the fuck do you need support for in the first place, faggot?

Metro Exodus is literally broken and I wanted a refund. It doesn’t go past the intro animations.
I have an RTX 2070 and i7-9700k so I have plenty of computing power to run it

Still doesn't make sense. Steam's support is top notch. If you want a refund, it's issued automatically within hours.

I appreciate Steam Link.
Finally I don't have to listen to loud fan noises from my gaming PC next room and I can play comfortably from my living room couch.