Why do people cheat in multiplayer games?

Why do people cheat in multiplayer games?

Attached: 1556732385858.gif (395x542, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdWj3bbKDIs
youtube.com/watch?v=x2skzBTYjdY
youtube.com/watch?v=4_SwFIDzoH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the same reason why people cheat in real life

it's funny
makes you feel powerful

>insecure
>shit at vidya
>small dick

It’s fun

griefing good time

Attached: 1503133135305.gif (209x301, 9K)

There are almost countless of ways of having fun. Why do you have to ruin everyone’s experience just because you’re too lazy?

its funny to ruin shit games

Because it make them feel like they are in control

People want power, it doesn't matter if you play by the rules

griefing is fun
that's literally it

They are small minded people who don't like losing and don't know what improving at something feels like.
That said I don't give much of a shit, it's easy to change lobby or quit the game.

you guys are retarded

t. Cheater

Because the purpose of all competitive multiplayer video games is to inflict suffering on the opposite side and cheating inflicts the most possible suffering (and is really fucking easy).

sadism really
ruining other people's day gets me off

>ruin everyone’s experience
Sounds fun to me!

Attached: n.jpg (474x561, 19K)

All these betas in here mad about getting griefed lmao get chadded you incel cucks

>They are small minded people who don't like losing and don't know what improving at something feels like.
Why do spergs like this even have to exist?

>my fun is more important than your fun
Wow, selfish much?

Attached: disapproving politician.jpg (456x337, 120K)

Sadism and/or wanting to win no matter what

Some are asocial and dont really get how much they spoil the fun for others and some are just plain assholes. They believe that theyre "smarter" because they "act outside the box" but anybody can cheat easily, its just that not everybody is a piece of shit

Its the type of people who really dont think that theyre assholes, they think that everybody else is just too much pussy to handle them and then act surprised when they do get banned

You forgot to say add onions in somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=rdWj3bbKDIs
rip in peace stgggs

Team gamerfood thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=x2skzBTYjdY

This
Hackers are the chemo to vidya's cancer

There are a LOT of different reasons to cheat, but I think most of it comes down to saving time. The exception is cheating just for shits and giggles (though players that tend to do that opt for more wacky forms of cheating, like youtube.com/watch?v=4_SwFIDzoH4 for example)

Say you cheat in pokemon, get a bunch of perfect IV's Smogon approved pokes for competitive battling. Here the cheater is'nt cheating to win, but is cheating to play on an "even" playing field, as it saves time. A more direct cheat would simply use a sturdy shedinja or something, saving time bypassing the whole "strategy" and "battling" thing to get his wins in a timely manner.

>make games where being as shitty as you can with the least amount of effort is an advantage
>people end up being shitty in the laziest ways they possibly can
It's the core issue with competitive games as they currently are. Toxic people are attracted to toxic games. See Overwatch or TF2 for the best examples of this, and I fucking love TF2. Cheating and botting are simply a product of this.

You sound like the chinks hacking in Dark Souls 1 to chug divine blessings every 2 seconds and crystal everything because "I-I could have grinded NG+++++++ for 4 hours to get the divine blessings I chugged down in 30 seconds, honest! I totally would have done it! I'm just saving time! wwwww"

I could only see it being fun when youre the one developing the hacks otherwise its pretty sad.

I want to quote the part in my post where I said "cheater to a lesser degree is ok!"

OP why are you asking here of all places? A lot of the insecurities that plague cheaters are also present in people who browse this board.

based

Attached: 1537693700272.png (1128x1002, 108K)