Untitled

Attached: 1502142427889.jpg (835x757, 177K)

Ok, that was epic.

the fuck is wrong with americans?
>he spent $30k to buy some mb of files
absolutely pathetic

>space sim boomers voluntarily doing this
whats wrong with you guys?

How big will the asshurt apocalypse be when Starshills see the man behind the curtain?

Attached: 96C3E723-4359-44A5-A359-8419552D32A8.jpg (782x788, 52K)

How much did you spend on games?

LIVING ON A LIGHTED STAGE

How do you think he feels nearly 4 years later and the game has not released yet? Much less in a playable state?

less that $500 in my entire life, and all physical copies.

$0
My parents were the ones who bought used consoles three years after they were out and a very little amount of games (in total I'd say around... $500 in 8 years and I'm an idort, computer doesn't count) until I fortunately discovered that piracy was a thing at a young age. Now I'm grown up and even if I have disposable income I'll never buy any game

Remember when some fags actually thought this was real? Kek

Attached: 80C2801D-2526-4143-B34C-0281A155B9A8.png (1279x727, 1.49M)

Thats 30k on one game that isnt even real. You cant hold the 30k worth of product in your hands therefor it is entirely worthless. He would have been better off buying 30k worth of used condoms. 30k and build you a massive collection of physical games... even that would be an incredible waste of money.

He could have afforded over two weeks of this

Attached: snuggery.jpg (735x671, 105K)

does she offer buggery as well?

I read the interview. The man likes space, I don't know if that also means astronomy and every scientific part of it but he said it’s the game of his dreams

don't you mean fuggery

>pirating games
enjoy your free viruses

I was once like you and never bought any game, but I don't trust strangers anymore who know how to crack a game. Why wouldn't they just include a virus?

Maybe you don't care about viruses, but I do. Also if you buy games you get all updates as soon as possible without searching for it again, secured online play, save file backups, and a secured way to download the game as often as you want.

From time to time I reinstall Windows and I do so many stuff on my PC, that a virus would harm me much more than all games I have bought so far.

Also one last thing. If you play only a few games a year like me, buying games won't even matter. Especially because I maybe finish two games a year. If you would ask me what the last game was I have finished, I don't even remember, because I drop even those few games I have mid game.

is this a copypasta?

Me on the left

Imagine spending so much money on the laziest, generic sci-fi universe and lore.

Oh and on top oh that the game doesn't even work.

Attached: afuckingturtle.jpg (644x864, 68K)

And will continue to be a dream because the game is a fucking scam.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being a buyfag. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are buying from, subscribing to, playing the product of, and defending a corporation solely so they can go and get your games locked onto certain digital stores. All the hard work devs put into their beautiful games - sculpting their bodies, getting the animations just right, figuring out what their audience wants, designing a fun experience. All of it has one simple result: their game is more enjoyable for one particular audience that will buy it on another storefront. Made the perfect game? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random alt-right russian hacker incel who has nothing to do with digital stores, who just pirates the game. He gets to play the game without any sort of interruption or DRM. He gets the benefits of the game's good times, the way the devs intended. As a "man" who has a PC, you are LITERALLY dedicating years of your life supporting a publisher simply to support games for other storefront consumers to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: Merry-lord-of-the-rings-32637101-1280-1579[1].jpg (1280x1579, 233K)

>see random asshole
FUCKING _____ WHY ARE THEY ALL LIKE THIS

Attached: 1538434551472.png (173x171, 19K)

Why are you surprised? Science fiction fans are the biggest whales ever. Just look at Star Wars.

whales?

customers willing to spend exorbitant ammounts of money on dlc etc

God

30000 is like 500 games worth of money, that's a huge fucking library if you don't count digital shit.

Is that coruscant from star wars?

Should we get into the money dropped by FIFA Euroaches or Gacha-addicted Chinamen?

How bad is your math? $425 per night, with the retard spending 30k he'd get 70 days of snuggling.

The best thing about Star Citizen is that the director's home-invading stalker Austrailian failed actress/co studio lead wife isn't the most bat shit thing about it

What's wrong with viruses? Sure they could infect and break your OS but it can be easily fixed by reinstalling it. If you're too lazy to reinstall you could either clone or deep freeze it. Technology has advanced, you know. You don't need to afraid of virusses no more.
>inb4 muh data
Don't tell me you're one of those poorfags who use only one computer for everything? Heh. Even if you do, that's still no excuse. There are clouds.

I don't want to meet him.

Does he also hate money and financial security?

If we count hardware probably 2k-3k

I don't know what this game is but is he ranked highly in it? Do these ships give him any advantage? I can't imagine spending that much money on one game and not being at least in the top 10 players in the world.

Yes, crudely mapped to the world. Star Citizen backers expected a fully rendered Coruscant

>YFW YOU DIDN'T FALL FOR THE SCAM CITIZEN

Even on video games and consoles I've probably spent 4k my entire life.

Attached: 6234623463634.png (246x245, 101K)

Does this guy think he's the only faggot out there who likes space? Does he not realise how much space related shit he could buy for $30k? The real reason is because he's a faggot loser who pretends to have interests but isn't actually willing to put any mental exersion towards persuing that interest in a meaningful way.

>Inb4 we have Scam citizen general in /vg/.

Attached: Monkey_Puppet.jpg (600x419, 31K)

30k right into Roberts' vacation fund. :^)