Anyone else playing this?

Anyone else playing this?

Attached: moero.jpg (1600x800, 335K)

Slime is best girl.

That's not how you write Imp

Yes, but I really only just tried it out, I got Leche, Orthrus and I'm fumbling around at the inn. Seems okay so far.

>Cute pout
>Squeaky voice, sounds like a slime
>One of the best tanks
>Actually has strong physical attacks too
She's amazing. I haven't found a second tank that can replace her yet, and I'm up to the 4th dungeon. She's irreplaceable for me, so far.

>tfw bought this game ages ago
>never once played it
Wait, hold up. Why does that game have an H?

Moero Chronicle Hyper, it's a remastered Switch port.

I have it on vita and made it to floor 3 of the first dungeon
Is there more to the game than just qt anime girls?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-08 20-11-43.png (1120x678, 97K)

Already beat it on the Vita.
Snake girl best girl.

Sounds like it's so good it may be worth getting on the Switch. Is it?
>tfw own the game already so I could just play to answer, or wait for the potentially best possible experience on Switch

Mummy has the best tits in the game

I'm on the third dungeon, Ogre is best girl.

The game crashed twice on handheld mode, it happened while looting an item both times, save often.

I still can't believe it. I grew up when Nintendo of America removed religious iconography and censored minor blood and such, but now they're the most reasonable.
What a world

Ogre is hot, reminds me of Zenobia.

What's your team?

Ogre, Dark Elf, Mummy, Orc and Slime. I'll probably swap Orc and Slime eventualy.

why does my babe killer bae only has one moe trait?

Yeah, why is that? I wanted to use her too but even if she has a Cute Butt is not enough.

>No healer
>No AOE spammer
>No fucking Will-of-the-wisp
You're missing out, user.

>Orc
Redeemed. She's one of my favourites, just wish she was more useful.

Played it on Steam. Couldn't really hold my interest. Labyrinth of Refrain ended up being much better despite being 80% less lewd.

Mary Skelter is better

Well, that's not on Switch yet, we'll have to wait for 2 to come out on it and it'll likely be the only console version to get localized.

Which costume were you using? She didn't seem very useful when I tried her.

she's a decent damage dealer early game imo, since she has an AOE early. That said I haven't used her much yet.

Leche seems much better, and you get Will-o-the-wisp is the second dungeon. Will-o is the strongest physical attacker I've found so far, she's crazy strong.

Redpill me on this game, anons. I have extra 19,99 euros, but I want to know what I'm getting into.
(not in a hurry, I still have Lost Child to play)

Mediocre but competent dungeon crawler with cute monster girls you first encounter as mini-bosses and bosses and whom you can recruit upon defeating by completing a minigame where you rub them all over.

>recruit upon defeating by completing a minigame where you rub them all over
Say no more. I'm in! Thanks!

While fighting them, you attack their clothes to strip them, then touch them to recruit them. Even better, it makes perfect sense in context.

It's actually a fairly deep RPG too. It's not low-effort shovelware with cute girls in it.

I found leche pretty horrible to level up early game, considering nothing is really weak to her element. she hits good past level 20 though.

No monster girl is permanently missable, right?

No, if you defeat one without recruiting her just exit the dungeon and come back and she will respawn

Wait, so you fight both monsters and moster girls, but you can recruit monster girls?

You can recruit monsters as well but not as party members, you can assign them to monster girls and they give them various buffs and extra attributes.

The user before forgot one little details:
The standard monsters are just joke fodder for random encounters (although they can randomly "join" you and they can be consumed for item creation or equipped to give an extra buff)
The actual monster girls you recruit are FOEs. They are "balls with a cute face" that that move and patrol their region and try to get to you if you enter their territory. These are the ones you recruit, and each is a unique type of monster girl (meaning if you beat and recruit one the FOE version is permanently removed from the dungeon since she is now in your party)

OK, I'm definitely buying it. Thank you, anons!
But when will I play it, that's another question.

Loads of monsters in the second and third dungeons are weak to wind, what are you talking about? Earth and water are the weaker elements early on.