Why are P5 casts so boring and unmemorable compared to P3/P4 characters?

Why are P5 casts so boring and unmemorable compared to P3/P4 characters?
I don't think people still talking about them after P6 will come out.

Attached: Persona-5-group-625x352.jpg (625x352, 58K)

They don't behave like actual people and just spew exposition in cutscenes.
>Cutscene in dungeon where they encounter something they openly oppose
>"This is wrong, we can't allow this to continue" repeated 100 times

Attached: 1548892243458.jpg (471x480, 106K)

Because you played 3 and/or 4 first.

They're supposed to be outcasts and this does happen, but at some point they just come off as a group of normal students with their own secret club. If anything the focus becomes more 'Phantom Thieves' vs the next big villain

my first persona game was P4 but I love p3 guys more

Because your nostalgia for those two games is deluding you into think that.

how many p5 casts are there?

I dig them more than the 4 cast. Didn't really like the 4 cast outside of Dojima, Nanako, and Kanji.

Attached: 7993730c72cf5774c07df23d47b75a36.jpg (1245x1200, 2.36M)

So I'm a bit confused. During the cutscene when it reveals the leader of the phantom thieves has died, why is everyone acting so shocked? Ryuji's "we got them" makes sense but Haru, Makoto, and Ann kinda freak out like he actually died.
Even if it was "oh shit I don't know if the plan didn't work.", Makoto outright says "It can't be..."

Their identities were known to the Conspiracy thanks to Akechi, which means they had to put up an act in public.

Because they've all been profiled as potential Phantom Thieves members by the authorities, so they put on an act to fool cops/Shido's people into thinking Joker's actually dead. Or at least that's what I got/how I explain all that to myself.
Don't bully OP when it's so clear to see he is mentally challenged.
Outside of Junpei who I think is the best written Persona character, I don't find any of the cast of 3 or 4 particularly better written than any of the cast in 5. If anything, you just like whoever you like more as a person than whatever 5 offered. It's not like 3 or 4 were devoid of any cliches and tropes. I think 3 is severely overrated and way too many people excuse the piece of shit that is Tartarus because of the story and characters, but I will give it to 3fags that it's refreshing to know that these characters have a life outside of hanging out with the MC. They nailed that aspect really well. 4 is the one that fails the most in that regard, and 5 is only marginally better.

Just weird that Ann the top tier actress was able to be convincing. I guess she got some acting gigs on the side after the Yusuke event.

>4 is the one that fails the most in that regard,
they made half the cast have jobs
Yukiko works at her inn
Yosuke and Teddie work at Junes
Kanji helps her mom and makes products for her store.
Rise works at her grandmas Tofu shop
Chie and Naoto are really the only ones that aren't shown to do anything. Idk about Marie but I assume she doesn't do anything either.
Naoto working on the case is her job though.

their actual issues are even more overblown than the previous entries with the exception of maybe futaba,akechi and the mc.
it was a problem on 3 and 4 too dont get me wrong but after 2 of the same formula it becomes more noticeable on 5.

>but I will give it to 3fags that it's refreshing to know that these characters have a life outside of hanging out with the MC
>Want to go to tartarus
>lol sry ima hang out with my friends
Fuck Yukari

Mona is the worst character in the entire series, nothing can change my mind about that except P5R fixing him so that he doesnt go to shit after the fucking tutorial

teddy is worse

>"You see I met this weird bear who told me that if I want to score with a lady I just need to grow a human body."

Attached: 1532494857472.png (204x303, 89K)

Don't mind if I do.

Nah, at least Teddie is an annoying retard when hes on screen. Morgana is ALWAYS there saying useless shit.
>half the month is on auto pilot and you literally cannot take any action lmao go 2 sleep
If Fatlus doesnt fix this shit on R im gonna glass them

>Why are P5 casts so boring and unmemorable compared to P3/P4 characters?
How are they boring and unmemmorable?
>I don't think people still talking about them after P6 will come out.
People at least on here rarely talk about anyone from P4 that isn’t autsitc waifufaggotry or ironic shitposting like kanji gay and naoto trans.

Attached: AE4C36D0-C108-404C-A278-8FC7375FA915.png (300x310, 6K)

The fun thing is, they had no way of knowing if their plan worked. Joker could've died for real, and they'd still act like they won.

Good, who needs Yukari.

>half the month is on auto pilot and you literally cannot take any action lmao go 2 sleep
At least you can save the game, that's what the breaks between the cutscenes are for.