Do you play games with your sister?

Do you play games with your sister?

Attached: sister_gamer.png (855x677, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ujtvaP
vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have a sister and wouldn't be an autistic incest fag if I did. Delete yourself.

yes i fucc real sistars
i fucc real sistars boy

Attached: IMG_1311.jpg (780x651, 106K)

based

Attached: 01 - Pretty Princess Points 1.png (1400x680, 249K)

/ss/ thread

Attached: 1547651133178.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: 03 - Pretty Princess Points 3.png (1646x826, 485K)

I wish I had a cute little sister to play video games with and fug.

Attached: acceptance.png (2000x1200, 835K)

Any decent imouto doujins? I'm still looking for one where the little sister begins seducing her big brother by laying down on the bed with no pants while he does his homework. Generic description, I know, but I just really want to find it again.

Attached: anger.png (1400x695, 380K)

Basado

Attached: avoidance.png (2000x1200, 430K)

Sauce?

Attached: compassion.png (2000x1200, 349K)

Yes, all the time, so much I'm unable to play alone anymore, just isn't fun, she's cute and thinks the same, I love her so much

>tried to play mother 3 with my sister, since she likes RPG Maker shit, I figured she will like this one.
>play the first time
>she gets bored
>you haven't even finished a chapter, if you keep playing you might like it and the story is also good and fun
>plays a second time (one fucking month after)
>again she gets bored
>but why
>she said the game is boring because you have to fight and you can't just skip to the story
>the story is also boring because it develops a little bit every chapter
>she won't play anything with me now

I gave up, she probably doensn't want to spend time with me anyway.

Attached: 356586dffbef96598309fdceaab9d6a107b04e3cdb272e579f7b4398d43a891f.jpg (381x430, 52K)

Attached: confrontation.png (2000x1200, 179K)

thanks i was looking for these

I'm confident if I had a little sister I'd want to fuck her.

Attached: 1550109549342.jpg (384x370, 30K)

Manyuu Hikenchou

Attached: 1471285107152.png (300x300, 148K)

use trace.moe newfriend

Why do you have all of these images saved?

Is there an english dub if not idc

Attached: consequences.png (2000x1200, 865K)

>Delete yourself.
based twitter roastie

What in the living fuck even are all these? Their existence baffles me. If I had to guess it would be that /pol/ people are so fond of blaming for shit nowadays.

My sister is really, really bad at games.
I'm not joking, I tried to play 4 Swords Adventure with her once, and it took her 5 minutes to figure out how to go up a ladder.

Attached: control.png (2000x1200, 228K)

>dub

Attached: 1251358112049.jpg (414x425, 23K)

r9k my dude

>weeb

MEGA
MILK

>that greentext about an user sexually molesting his younger sister for years until she can finally talk and asks him to please stop
>he ends it but its clear the damage has been done
it ruined these threads for me, someone post that horrid shit.

Attached: 1555459970724.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

Attached: cowardice.png (2000x1243, 722K)

>closet weeb

I got my sister into vidya and anime. she turned into a bigger weeb than me, went to college in japan for asian studies

I used to, before she went completely insane
And not the fun kind of insane either

Do you have a sibling? Are you violent to each other?

Attached: little sister always wins.webm (400x340, 2.16M)

Nope. Only english dubs for me. Weeb.

take your meds sperg

>I got my sister into vidya and anime
how did you do that?

Attached: Guilt.png (2000x1404, 327K)

enjoying you're closet?

I'm amazed to be living in a timeline, a world, a universe where someone had the vision and the intent, and took the time to make this.

what is this cuckoldry

You're watching anime, stop being in denial.

Weeb

Attached: Happiness.png (1500x1134, 312K)

My sister bought me a Sega and sonic 2 for one of my b-days because I kept playing hers. She eventually got me into mean bean machine and vectorman. She never really kept up with gaming after the Sega but for one of her bdays I get her a wired afterglow controller and a usb stick with a bunch of Sega roms we use to play so she can play on her laptop from time to time.

i fucking wish i had a lil sis to play vidya with
it's just not fair bros

Attached: i wish this was me.jpg (590x590, 343K)

Weebs watch subs because le superior nippon. Weeb.

Don't slap little sisters.
Big sisters are okay to slap though because they're older than you

that was a 2ch posted an user translated
but here

Attached: file.png (1895x1062, 980K)

I think I can convince my sister to play this with me

Attached: identity.png (1200x1000, 393K)

I want whatever the person who drew this was on.

>your imouto declines going out with her friends to hang out with onii-chan

what do you do?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_go_1__e4ce3e58ef5737a35eabecd32135cca1[1].png (1120x840, 1.04M)

Attached: isolation.png (1544x904, 839K)

That user isn't playing with her at all! You should play coop games! I play Resident Evil 5 and Borderlands all the time with mine

That's the one.

Attached: 1554692644376.gif (360x360, 1.47M)

weebs watch anime you fucking weeb

Attached: 1547871713256.png (2000x1200, 168K)

Attached: loyalty.png (2844x1880, 205K)

Hug her and never stop.

Happened to me multiple times, my sister is just very lonely, we usually hang out playing videogames, watching movies, eating junk food or if it's early, we just go out, to the shopping or just to walk

Attached: perspective.png (2000x1000, 181K)

is that fucking puppy whirl next to beary pink?

Future civilizations will look at these and evaluate our society through their interpretations

learn to reply before posting you fucking newfags. God I hate Redditors

Attached: progress.png (2000x1200, 718K)

>Get sister into videogames
>She takes to it
>A lot
>Normal at school, but spends after school gaming
>All her "friends" think she's a stuck-up bitch, and not just a turbo nerd
>I lose interest in gaming during 7th gen
>She's still at it
>I get back into gaming in my 30s, but age and not playing for the better part of a decade have blunted my skills
>Meanwhile my sister wipes the floor with me at every competitive game we play.
I miss being kids and making fun of her for sucking.

Attached: 1548565305689.jpg (298x390, 24K)

Why should I fucking waste my time mass-replying to one guy?
fuck off faggot

What's the sauce for this?

yeah it came from Yea Forums over 10 years ago

Attached: Resentment.png (2000x1200, 185K)

all the time

Attached: 1536009783365.jpg (820x461, 91K)

retard

Last time I played with her was a Mario Party game where she had a 1 star lead when the board ended but I passed her with those bonus stars.
She's never wanted to play vidya with me after that it's been years now.

I resent you sending me a (You) to shitpost, user.

goddamn they're nutty but these so many stupid deteals, they're like really shizophentic wheres waldo pictures
like the bizarre silent hill references in this one

So is anyone gonna post source or all you all a bunch of fucking nigger faggots?

>Jets jersey
This is way too specific to be just pure shitposting

Attached: responsbility.png (1200x900, 441K)

the doll
few things in this modern world activate my fight or flight response and the picture of that doll is one of them

Attached: 1550039027602.png (202x206, 46K)

Please don't try and rape your family members or I will be forced to report it to the authorities.

rude

On May 16th, 2013, Miiverse poster PaulyU posted "Y Can't Metroid Crawl?" to the Miiverse with a screenshot of Samus standing in front of a spot where she is supposed to roll

>weebs watch anime you fucking weeb
go fuck yourself faggot, being a weeb means you literally want to be japanese not just watch anime.

Hey are we just going to ignore this faggot autismo posting these shitty cringe Wojack memes?

Attached: sacrifice.png (2344x1780, 842K)

>sister is 9
>doesn't hate the world yet and is still innocent
i hope she has a good life.

[Tamagoro] Thank You Very Bitch [English] {5 a.m.}

Is there a sauce for the manga itself though?

take good care of her user

Attached: service.png (2000x1200, 503K)

What in the sam hell are these exactly. Like can i get an estimate on the levels of irony/shitposting were on? Is all of this genuine? If not, then why would someone go so far and draw so much. Also why does one dude just keep posting the entire album of these?

Do your best with her, man. Protect her from assholes, teach her to fend for herself, don't let her do stupid shit she won't be able to bounce back from.

>being this insecure

Attached: 1554426517485.jpg (1076x856, 237K)

i know a handful of girls like this IRL
legbears really are something else

go fuck yourself memelord.

>{5 a.m.}
What did he mean by this

My little sister likes Splatoon, she's 11. She asked me for help on the single player stages for a while, when I moved out I left my Wii U with her, now she and my mom play Splatoon together, I've been giving my mom tips each time we call, currently trying to convert her to motion controls.
The last time I visited, my sister showed me her Splatoon OCs that she drew. Very recently I sent her a purple squid plush I bought at the NYC Nintendo store.

When we lived together, my sister was a wild child and we got in fights a lot, after I moved out she seems to have mellowed out a bunch, my mom says she and I share a lot of mannerisms so she's easy to raise, on one hand I'm flattered but on the other hand maybe I should step in before she turns into a weirdo like me. Either way I love my sister very much, anyone with imouto fantasies almost always never has an actual sister.

Attached: sai_2019-05-05_15-48-06.png (1106x594, 727K)

sigh... fuck the world.

Attached: shame.png (3036x1900, 719K)

Be good to your imouto Yea Forums.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_honryou_wa_naru__0dda073e0247dd72b730ede55a0c1966[1].jpg (2668x4095, 632K)

fuckin kek

>real women on Yea Forums
no such thing

Who the fuck makes these autistic girl wojak scenes? They're all clearly by the same guy.

Attached: stagnation.png (2000x1200, 951K)

who do you think is posting it

i love all these little details

middle school is a fuckin bitch for girls, be there for her when it comes

No but seriously, what ARE these? I don't go to /r9k/ and the front page told me nothing. The only constant I'm seeing is some board that since princess points.

i wish i could do more for her but i can't. i'm moving to the other side of the world in a couple months for four years and potentially more. i wish i spent more time with her instead of holing myself up in my room throughout my teenage years

Attached: uncertainty.jpg (3000x2000, 1.89M)

My sister only plays shit on her DS so no

Attached: 1538098966192.png (250x382, 154K)

Fucking stop, it was kinda “blow air out of my nose” funny the first time you posted one of these and now it’s just shitty spam.

cherish her. keep her secrets and give her good advice. my little sister was too close in age to me, so I was a bastard to her growing up.

you have to read it at 5 am or else you will be cursed.

>Sister is 10
>Got her into vidya
>Got her into anime
>Gave her a computer just for her have fun and piss off dad
>She uses it to spam me in social media and watch youtube or random animes I illegally download for her
>She only likes playing vidya when I'm around "otherwise it isn't fun"
>"I love you", "Kisses", "I miss you", "When are you coming?"
She absolutely adores me, follows me everywhere, she glues herself to me whenever I'm around, I love her so much, I wish I could live with her but our parents divorced, this will last forever, right Yea Forumsros?

don't listen to the seething sperg, keep posting

soulless

Oh shit. Do the best you can while you still have the opportunity.

The gist of it is user (aka (you)/wojack/whatever) had a daughter, the mom was stolen by chad leaving user to raise a girl by himself, only the girl inherited the robot mindset resulting in all the weird stuff in the pictures.
It's really surreal and unnerving, it doesn't even feel like they're made by people, just spawned by some dark magic somewhere, I'm always half expecting them to be some kind of gif jumpscare even though they're jpegs and pngs.

I don't know where to confess my sins anymore so I guess I'm just going to do it in this thread

A few months back, I would sneak into my little sister's room and do stuff with her... just little things, like kiss her and touch her places, and one time I wiped a tiny bit of cum onto her feet. Nothing that serious, nothing that would hurt her.

I only did it maybe 10-15 times, and then I stopped, but my sister and mum have been acting strangely for the past week or so, and two nights ago, I overheard my mum asking questions to someone over the phone that were pretty obviously related to what I did with my sister.

I immediately packed my bag and prepared to GTFO town as fast as fucking possible, only for my mum to confront me and tell me about what "your father" was doing to my sister, and talked about the possibility of telling the police. Apparently my sister thought it was my dad doing it, and brought it up in casual conversation with my mum, which is how she found out.

My dad has previous sex offenses (none of them actually that serious), so this might just fly.

Is there any chance they could get DNA off of her feet, and if it did, wouldn't it test as a match for my dad since we're both closely related?

I'm also kinda worried that maybe my mum is lying to me or fucking with me and knows that it was me all along.

>tfw my only sister is a 30+ yo single mother cunt

Attached: red hood.png (231x253, 128K)

they're from r9k literally just the reverse of good boy points tendie stories

they're only around 5 years old user from nu-9k

in b4
>spoon feeding newfags

Can you swap the genders

>spiderS
>more than one spider
>only one is seen in the picture
>worry.jpg

Attached: 1556738794062.jpg (779x779, 70K)

whats trying to convey all this femwojak edits?

Keep her safe, user.

Yeah we usually play minecraft, mario kart and mortal kombat together

Cursed thread

Is this fucking sunnysplosion?

Attached: 1554951960853.png (500x500, 270K)

?

lmao

It's presenting the truth behind single women in their 20s.

Same, even this little reproduction of it in paint is wigging me out.

still got time user, you're doing your best now

I hope this isn't real but if it is you should kill yourself and spare your family the heartache of what you're preparing to do to them.

ah, unteralterbach. i should reinstall it

>edits

I didn't even noticed
fuck that

Even after that I'm still just really confused. I suppose I should've spent some time outside Yea Forums in the last decade or so.
>it doesn't even feel like they're made by people, just spawned by some dark magic somewhere
That's definitely the vibe I was getting. Then again I get the same vibe from WRRRRRRRRR so I guess I'm just out of the loop. I fucking hate wojaks and pepes.

enjoy it while it lasts. In about 4 to 8 years there's a goodly chance she'll become just another thot. But it sounds like she's on a good path. good luck user

you make me sick. i love you.

But why though

What the fuck are those, it does look like they are made by some bot

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

What is this fucking pathetic waifufaggotry? What is the point of a "weirdo" character if you make her attractive?

Faggot not for giving sauce but acting like a depressed piece of shit who thinks they're cool.

>the bent and fucked up graphics card

Wow, I thought I was a monster for slapping my sister's ass once or twice but you just made me feel better, she had a laugh and slapped me back fyi

Do the world a favor and blow your fucking brains out

get fucked newfaggot

Kinda. She has no real interest in most games except old platformers that our dad used to play. I think it helps her feel connected to him now that he’s gone. So I’ve been teaching her little tricks on how to get better.

Bros....

Japan need 3rd nuke

Attached: Bro.png (577x642, 941K)

To be fair, sometimes it was fun just to watch a sibling play a game. I didn't play Resident Evil 2 at all, just watched my brother do the whole game in one sitting.

Mods nuke this thread already its beyond saving.

I also have made a couple and it's honestly really fun.

You aren't ready for this. Go live your life.

good man

Based

dunno, i just fucking love them
modern day art i tell you

did you make this one? What PPP have you made?

Attached: 41 - Pretty Princess Points 41.png (2000x1125, 188K)

What the fuck, dude

I don't have a full sister, unless half sisters count, but I don't want to think she wants to play games with me, she's a couple years older than I and she lives in Canada so, and it'd be pretty awkward to talk to her in the first time in years after we found out that our father had an affair just to ask her to play video games. I guess it could work, take her mind off the pain of mentally feeling like an unwanted child for decades

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

giwtwm

What the actual FUCK is this thread

Attached: 1553120309724.gif (230x206, 509K)

Attached: 1556675084564.jpg (639x407, 43K)

has someone posted the explanation that these pictures are heavily linked to the bible, demons and the harbringers yet

shh

Man this must be the shittiest thread on Yea Forums this week.

lmao look at all these newfaggots freaking out
just go back to your twitter scap threads.

You know that cunny meme? These people prove it wasn't ironic.

Attached: 1527985189663.gif .gif (250x188, 445K)

Not even the past five minutes

>molest sibling
>ask Yea Forums for help

Attached: Do it faggot suicide.jpg (394x297, 27K)

I just came in here for sister doujin recs not wojack cancer and 3dpd blog post

Attached: 20190525416.png (1681x1080, 1.22M)

>ps3 games

ayyyyyyyyy

All deviancy and degeneracy aside, I have a niece that loves hanging out with me like this and it's become one of my most perished family pass times. She just loves hanging around to talk and play, usually while just laying across my belly or use any given part of me as a pillow. I'm honestly surprised at how well she's turning out considering my cousin is a bit of a cunt, but I'm happy to be there for her whenever she needs help or a place to chill. I'm dreading the day she goes teenager and enters the obligatory fuck you phase.

Attached: 1369561829667.png (387x429, 7K)

I'd have to check which ones I've made since it's been awhile, but no, I didn't make that one. I only used light green and yellow for walls

... estrogen?

How do I get a gf guys

Attached: 1535139863364.png (800x1200, 854K)

sigh... *unzips*

No, my sister is older than me and we fucking hated each other growing up. She disconnected the internet during a raid one time to bitch at me for eating her peanut butter. I pinched her in the face and got grounded. Fuck that cunt.

Fuck me, that was meant for

Attached: 1289016724903.jpg (615x456, 31K)

kill yourself. Yea Forums isn't a place for your kind to escape to.

how about no

be more attractive

>She disconnected the internet during a raid one time to bitch at me for eating her peanut butter.

owned

>I pinched her in the face

owned

>and got grounded

double owned

>all these retards falling for an old pasta

Attached: 1544353335159.jpg (750x750, 41K)

alright

Attached: 37 - Pretty Princess Points 37.png (1419x735, 189K)

>sweet and loving lil sister suddenly turns into a huge slut piece of shit whore
why the fuck is this allowed to happen?

Attached: 1548908917817.png (1092x1362, 1.29M)

Have money

I'm the older sister and I keep catching my little brother spying on me in the shower or when i'm changing

>Sora Shiina
good taste

>being a WoWfag
>eating someone else's food

literally just this
newfags wouldn't even handle pee pee poo poo

give him the pussy you slut, don't let the boy hangin

Story time?

They are all either representation of the female equivalent of lonely losers or mtf anons who transitioned but still behave around the house like they always did plus some random girly shit

Based

handjob him
it will make things better i guarantee

He'll get over. Boys hit 12 or 13 and thereafter tits take up about 1/3rd of all thought for a couple of years before it drops off to more manageable levels.

kick his ass

why did you spoiler that text?

literally just get one, anyone thinking girls these days are hard to get has never actually tried

We played OW together for awhile, she dropped it to go back to league though. I dropped it sometime later. Briefly played SC2 together and lots of Melee back in the day.

We usually just talk about games we have mutual interest in, Stardew, Pokemon, Animal Crossing. But I dont play MOBAs which shes really into and she doesnt really enjoy traditional shooters (she liked TF2 and OW, but doesnt care for stuff like CS/Pubg/Apex ect).

We ran D3 together for a bit, but havent had a game we both played in awhile.

You know what to do

i've definitely been operating on at least 33% titties for 20 years now

>1/3
Damn and here i was with 3/3 but then again i was a horny fucker. only dropped down to 1/3 after puberty.

If you condemn your dad you will have that hunt you to the grave on top of fucking with your sister

If you confess you will ruin your life for good and lose contact with every one you like, including family

Pick your poison since I doubt you will have the balls to anhero

Nigger my mom bought our food it wasn't HERS. she was just being a cunt. It's fucking peanut butter.

He'll hopefully look back on that and cringe years later when he is trying to fall asleep.

you are a male and don't have simblings

Be a good sister and teach him the female anatomy

1/3rd is the hard-and-fast guaranteed amount, by my personal recollection. At that age even the suggestion of a tit is an invitation to crank one out.

Wrong. Yea Forums is full of adults who still have big tiddies on their minds all th etime.

fuck you nigger got more (you)s than me just by posting this shitty tranny phantasy

Just like my sister was to me.

>Yea Forums is full of adults

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

I did tease him once by mooning him with my underwear on

Tits or GTFO
>461364024
lul faggot

Post ass

need personal visual example

post pic of hand with timestamp or bust

Not her, but I've got a story. I have a rather large chest so it's kind of awkward to be around my younger brother. He's around the point where he stares at them a lot. Even when he plays vidya he turns around sometimes really obviously.
We share a connected bathroom so accidents have happened a lot in the past. But ever since I've caught him staring, it seems like I'm always seeing him in the doorframe. I haven't let him realize it yet, and it's kind of awkward over all, especially since I'm really embarrassed by my chest.

Cucks

discord.gg/ujtvaP

Attached: 1557278401957.jpg (500x465, 36K)

>hand

Yeah it sounds like she's gonna be f-
>got her into anime
Yeah she's fucked

I wish I didn't want to fuck my little sister
But ever since seeing her tits and seeing emails concerning nutaku on the email I helped her setup years ago I can't stop thinking about it
her personality is just like mine too
she likes loli art

and why the fuck you didn't let the kid suck on those titties yet

Fuck off with your discord trash

user, please remember that a boys puberty is a horny haze fueled by testosterone
Teasing might be fun and games but he will turn you into a sex idol unless you reinforce to him you are his relative so that the social family imprinting will keep him from masturbating to you
Unless you want him to see you like that and fap to you

>wanting proof means you're a cuck

Give her jojo

Attached: 1557283636558.png (1366x768, 640K)

My sister doesn't have much interest in videogames except when she's very bored, more recently she has been more into Netflix series. She has tried stuff like Mario Kart or rhythm games but she's not that good with the latter.

But she actually managed to beat Kirby Triple Deluxe with all suns almost all by herself, with me only helping her with two very tricky suns so I'm happy that she actually went all the way through to beat a whole game, including stuff like Dedede's campaign and Arena. She tried Planet Robobot but she got burnt out, I should try to convince her to play it one of these days.

Attached: 1492398326395.png (1000x750, 943K)

Either talk to him (if you want him to stop) or let him go to town on your tits (if you want to escalate this)

>walk into imouto's room
>see this

what do

Attached: __original_drawn_by_tsuzuri_itosousou__d31ddaffda23e2e9cebed5d5afe2923a[1].jpg (892x942, 517K)

One time my sister stayed over for a week and I let her have my bed. After she left and I feel asleep, I had a vivid dream that I was fucking her ass to pussy.
I woke up and finished, but now thinking about it grosses me out.

Attached: 57134542_588451461653852_7807026118190099653_n.jpg (517x413, 29K)

i know it's hard but don't give in. Just be nice to her and have a good relationship. you don't want to ruin that special relationship between bro-sis. steal her panties

Kys tranny

Where the fuck are the mods?

Attached: hotpockets.png (526x431, 540K)

She'd probably chuck something heavy at my head

Send her a loli pic and watch how she reacts. If she doesn't say anything keep sending them while slowly increasing the level of lewdness.

Attached: tenor.gif (248x380, 1.5M)

no one with a nu gundam and og rider can be bad. best regards
>/m/

get upset. she's probably sending nudes to some boy in her class

Ask her if she wants to watch kiss x siss with you

roleplay is fucking gay

Ryan Gosling scream

what if he doesn't want to be peed on though

having a laugh probably

And of fucking course it fades into white with an echoed moan.

Attached: 1526047532561.jpg (560x559, 77K)

Bitch give me back famicon, that shit was expensive

How did you even see her like that, accident? What kind of emails were those, anyway?

What if some guy's obsession over children is not pedophilia but unfulfilled desire to be a father?

Attached: 7V8VIQsgWrIc27eZ-01.jpg (610x726, 114K)

This. Don't sexually tease someone, especially a fucking sibling, when their brain is in a hormonal meltdown.

Just bluntly tell him to stop staring at your tits. He's gonna do this to some girl at school and get publicly humiliated unless someone tells him to knock that thirsty shit off.

I'm the younger brother (18, of course). How do I convince my older sister to let me feel her DD's when she teases me like this 100% on purpose? She obviously likes it.

means your fuckin gay dude

I told you, if you're not playing the game, then put it back in the box.

Ask her to watch Yosuga no Sofa with him?

Probably means he's in his late 20s or 30s.

Attached: 89608978075242.png (800x673, 886K)

my sister is unironically retarded, obese, and has stage 4 bone cancer. since she's a braindamaged tard, it doesn't really phase her. we used to play Uno and some other board/card games. we still could, but i'm not home and other excuses.

Edit: aww shit nigga, i've been warned for posting un-vidya material. someone reported me yesterday, didn't they.

>she "accidentally" had no top on while she was turned around and bent over in our conjoined bathroom and then pretended to not hear me come in as she seductively moved around in multiple squatting positions while wearing striped panties which she knows i like because she caught me masturbating to images of girls with striped panties
why the fuck does she do shit like this?

God, why did I get stuck with a younger sister? Why couldn't I have been born with an older sister with big tiddies instead?

if it grosses you out you don't deserve her

>older sister complains about dragon lolis in fire emblem as well as girls like Camilla
>little does she know I have Camilla's 1/7th statue.
Frankly I think the less we know about each other's tastes in anything the better, because I know that she also loves tumblr and walking simulators. I do wish we could have conversations though, we're both introverts and like hell am I making the first move to try and start up a conversation to fall flat on my face.

Attached: 1538010735420.jpg (1000x1000, 207K)

You fucking know why

because she wants you to fuck her

It boosts women's egos to be sexually desired. Or you may be a delusional weirdo.

>sup

And then continue my way into the bathroom. She never has issues walking around in panties, is not something she's bothered about.

>listening to No Children
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1551470380568.png (613x720, 905K)

My doubt meter is going off the fucking chart, user.

Just wait until pms starts. Then she'll be a teenage twat like you.

Peanis into vegina

You two are brother and sister, is in your full capacity to both tease him about him staring at your tits so often and scolding him for the same. Its also your duty as the older one to properly educate him before he does something very embarrassing with his friends.

Yosuga no sora, my little sister can't be this cute, eromanga Sensei, I am totally not in love with my brother, etc
There are plenty of incest anime out there for them to watch

Accident no bra leaned forward while brushing teeth in front of the mirror
As for the emails they were registration emails confirming she registered on nutaku confirming she was playing the games
also confirming she masturbates

How would that lead to incest though and not just brother sister loli bonding

I'm not far gone yet as to steal panties so I'll hang in there

tldr

This can easily be a made up story

we watch anime together but no incest anime... yet

He was suggesting you to keep trading hentai pics till it becomes common ground and you can gauge what kind of hentai she likes and then feed her imouto porn with the same tags as she likes

Paternal instinct kicking in.
Are you 's little brother?

Attached: giphy(3).gif (480x246, 1.29M)

she literally just knocked on my door and casually said she knows what i'm posting about right now before giggling, wtf?

is there live keyboard tracing programs?

To be honest, I don't see any problems with her masturbating, especially since I assume she's already of age. I have a 14 year old sister and I can totally imagine she getting curious about porn and the stuff, but I ain't sticking into her business unless it is to save her from my parents by deleting browsing history, for example.

Just remember, she's your sister and not sure what kind of relationship you might have with her but you surely have had your share of moments of seeing her in little clothing. Also if you two share common interests I'm sure she'll eventually trust you enough to open herself more with you.

Cool roleplay dude

Oh okay, that makes sense. Good luck with your lewd thoughts, user. I fap almost endlessly to this degeneracy but it feels kind of good to know I've never actually felt this way about my real family. It's probably just the taboo aspect that attracts me.

But I already know she mostly reads vanilla stuff and yuri

> missing the opportunity to watch eromanga with her when the hate train for it was going full steam
You could have given the excuse that it was so bad you want to watch it ironically

fuck her and record it
upload it and post it here
go fast men

For gods sake have sex before you actually rape your sister you fucking incels

>you're doing your best now
How do you know this. He hasn't said he's done anything, he's just being a wistful faggot, much like how you're being a regular faggot impulsively typing empty words.

>and yuri
she's gonna be a lesbian if you don't intervene user

>but I ain't sticking into her business unless it is to save her from my parents by deleting browsing history, for example.
You're the best kind of sibling.

haha. fuck off with the roleplay

>t. concerned sister

Not enough data my dude
You should be keeping a notepad of all her fetishes till you find the stuff that ticks all of her boxes PLUS imouto

She's as much of a dateless virgin as I am.

You sound jealous as fuck about some stupid redneck kids doing retarded shit together.

but she hates 3dpd and people in general

cant rape the willing

You don't even have a sister, stupid nigger.

Tfw have no sister

Attached: 1556511273241.png (1400x800, 528K)

>tfw goth sister with big milkers just opened the door, said "I know what threads you browse...;)", and fucked my brains out
WTF Yea Forumsroes?!? What now?????

>have an older sister
>she's flat as fuck and looks way too much like a complete genderswap of me to be attracted to
Both a blessing and a curse

Attached: 1553405606406.jpg (1150x1113, 105K)

Your imouto won't let you leave without a hug!

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kukiha__f359b3979f2bfc602a0a8dc2202a1cbf.png (1032x1457, 1.27M)

Dress up as a cute girl and go to her room.

fuck her shit out

I know the pain, my dad once found I was watching porn because it was back when we still had dial up, so he knew I used internet because he called home and the phone didn't work and I didn't know how to delete browse history yet. My sister also trusts me a lot, we have a very good relationship.

>jealous of degeneracy
lol no, obvious fake shit is just annoying

user what's going on in there?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1325x795, 101K)

Fuck off with your weebgarbage sis

Never let your younger sister out of your sight, anons. Don't believe the bullshit about 'giving her space' or 'normal teenage girl stuff'. She might seem like she's totally normal but then all of a sudden she'll jump off a bridge.

WTF BROS MY OLDER SISTER BUSTED THROUGH THE DOOR AND IS SUCKING ME OFF RIGHT NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE PIC RELATED AND IS ONLY WITH SOME TIGER THEMED UNDERWEAR WTF

Attached: 1556301630056.png (905x1062, 1.32M)

Its time to ask her if you can brush her teeth.

>Not providing milkies and cosplaying for him

Attached: 1535461156405.jpg (680x765, 111K)

>tfw jist want to play games or watch anime with lil sis
>she's into thug shit because of the area
>only watches black shows that the hive mind approve or literal baby shows (dora)
>only plays roblocks

i tried showing her sailor moon at 5 but now that she's 13 i wanted to try again. or at least re2 since she's into horror but i think it's too late. she's starting fights at school and asking boys to hang out at "the park" i dont want her to go down a bad path but i can tell she has no interest in "nerd shit"

tl;dr how do i stop my sis from ending up like emergence

I hate when that happens

You have a heart of gold, don't let them take it away from ya

OMFG YOUR SO LUCKY

>Her ass is honking by itself

Attached: giphy.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

THERE ARE FAGGOTS IN THIS THREAD NOT HUGGING THEIR IMOUTO RIGHT NOW!

Attached: Pizza Loli.jpg (800x1154, 162K)

>just walked into her room to fuck her
>she has candles and no clothes on
>fucked her and asked her to marry me
Were all gonna make it Yea Forumsroes.....

Damn shes gonna get blacked soon if she hasnt been already

>sister would fucking police my ass and rat me out if I dared step out of line
I remember she force me to close my eyes during Yourichi's reveal in bleach, nude with steam censorship if you don't remember. I was 14 years old. I'm damn lucky she didn't sick Mom on my ass out when she came in on me watching Spice and Wolf. I blame her for looking over my shoulders before I watch anything.

Attached: 1538770587904.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Sisters don't have enough people to trust, you're a good person. I can only pray she doesn't end up horrible like a lot of them do. I still have sour memories of some cousins.

Shit, that pic gave me a flashback of that TLH /ss/ rape comic.

Post some good onee-sans doujins already you fucks

And you didn't even HAVE a sister this morning

No, because it's past midnight and she's sleeping because she has school tomorrow, you idiot.

No but I gave her headpats

reminder that all child hunting human faggots deserve glass

Attached: EE45C94D-F33D-4AEE-B629-61D292B64C43.jpg (500x751, 114K)

Is this some movie directed by m night shyamamalafamalam?

>tfw sister is 6 years younger than me and we have almost no common ground despite both being fuckin nerds
>Don't live with my parents anymore so almost never talk to her
>Last time we played something together was Lego Pirates of the Caribbean like 5 years ago
I guess this is the reality I have to accept.

I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING IMOUTO YOU NIGGER

Attached: 1541188257289.png (496x700, 818K)

the creator should be fucking hanged for not making this a hentai

>elevator broke down
>your imouto starts doing this

what do

Attached: __original_drawn_by_honryou_wa_naru__2e4d9dfd8b42390f25c83bd54c5493bf[1].jpg (1987x1215, 413K)

Is that a fucking JC Denton body pillow

Don't worry user, I do and I do.

You guys need to have more female interactions than just your sisters

Attached: b13b9cfbbb1f83a5a090e4493e03ecc7d5f23e19ccb035c9a7a69b40a3e53585.jpg (1254x713, 70K)

STREAM IT

She doesn't like people touching her
Or maybe it's just me. Couldn't blame her.

>???
trying to finger me?

Punch her and call her a faggot

Attached: 1552802515821.jpg (480x342, 92K)

You're not supposed to be attracted to your own family members.

>NOT HUGGING YOUR SLEEPING SIS at midnight

you're gay dude

Attached: Sleeping sis.jpg (900x1271, 168K)

tittyfuck him you coward bigot

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

THIS IS NOT VIDEO GAMES

Attached: MR VIDEO GAMES.jpg (541x442, 145K)

Nope, I don't even have sister. I have 2 brothers.

Dude she's scared of the dark, if I go and HUG her in her sleep and she wakes up she's gonna be scared shitless.

I believe in you

Astute observation.

you're also not supposed to be attracted to same gender yet here we are

What the christ ARE these?

>tfw when you wil never have a sister 3 years younger than you that would want you to fuck her and love you
i wonder if i can get some younger girl to roleplay like that for me. would it be weird to get really /fit/ and attractive with that as the main goal? i think that might be ample motivation

Played on my older sister's Playstation way back when I was 3-5 years old. She gave all of her games to me when she got bored, been thankful ever since.

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

>tfw sister still likes to sit on my lap whenever she can
>she's 17 years old now

Attached: 1441016537111.png (668x504, 530K)

lol my twin sister literally just got back from uni and we had sex

Why is my sis so mean to me? should i hold her down and give her a stern talking to?

Attached: Kyouko eyebrows.jpg (900x1314, 235K)

indulge me you liar.

Attached: woa mama.png (1000x1000, 185K)

>Yuri
Dick her before she's too far gone, user.

based

We used to play Frogger 3-D co-op on PS1 when we were younger. Eventually I would get bored and found out that if you jumped on the other player they couldn't move. Younger shithead me took advantage of this and kept doing it until she would rage quit.

Attached: frogger 3D.jpg (245x300, 20K)

where the fuck is the femanons writing some shit? fuck you and fuck your little sisters i want the /ss/

Your sister has good taste, the DS is based

>30 years old
>sister is 14
>younger brother, 26, is already married
>still living with parents
>no girlfriend so I've been planning on moving after saving enough money
>sister begs me to not leave as she doesn't want to be alone

I want to become independent soon or later but she's the only reason I consider not moving.

Attached: 1496550875986.jpg (885x661, 138K)

>Bullets
>By Archive
RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

Source?

wife her then take her with you

On the right: what people think having a little sister is like

On the left: what having a little sister is like

>Brother is 10
>Got him into vidya
>Got him into anime
>Gave him a computer just for him to have fun and piss off mom
>He uses it to spam me in social media and watch youtube or random animes I illegally download for him
>He only likes playing vidya when I'm around "otherwise it isn't fun"
>"I love you", "Kisses", "I miss you", "When are you coming?"
He absolutely adores me, follows me everywhere, he glues himself to me whenever I'm around, I love him so much, I wish I could live with him but our parents divorced, this will last forever, right Yea Forumsals?

>Sister wants to "pretend" to be a couple
>End up actually becoming a couple

Attached: 12.png (960x1364, 397K)

This.
Make her your wife, move to another state, change your names, and fuck her senseless. In any order.

Cherish the time you have while they still adore you bros. They'll grow up soon.

You better start sending him ecchi to ward the gay away stat.

>imouto starts doing funny business while gf is in the room

Attached: kokoro.jpg (1280x1071, 663K)

thanks i forgot the name of the manga but image searching got me the sauce thanks user