Why can't KH3 beat a 14 year old PS2 game?

Why can't KH3 beat a 14 year old PS2 game?
KH2FM is the peak of ARPGs.

Attached: 7b69c594e4ec64c1c31e5bbd09b01e7f.jpg (734x1017, 171K)

Too many QTEs.

Nah.

Attached: C456C0E1-E277-4366-92BE-AF2BFCEF63D1.png (172x202, 8K)

Osaka team can't even beat the DS games

But it did

because nomura is a hack and 2 was a beautiful fluke

T. Played on baby mode

God, I was so hyped when KHIII came out I bought the All-in-one including KHIII but when the immediate aftermath of "KHIII is disappointing/too easy/no ff chars/etc.." It just sapped all my will to go through the series. I stopped halfway through CoM.

Played on Critical, man. It’s not really anything special.

I'm currently playing through all the KH games in order to get to 3. Pic related.

By the way fuck Chain of Memories.

Attached: 59771900_10217418299141698_2540299819293868032_o.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Playing through KH3 on critical mode now, it's way better than 2 in pretty much every way.

Countershield is a lifesaver, Royal Release is strong as fuck.

Nice fucking downplay.
Find me any boss in ANY arpg that rivals pic related or data org.

Attached: 350px-Lingering_Will_KHIIFM.png (350x333, 95K)

So you let other people dictate your opinions for you?

I know you're trying to be provocative but yeah seeing how disappointing people were with KHIII kind of played a part in my dampended enthusiasm for the series. That said the secret ending was pretty dope and has so much potential. I'll continue the series again at some point.

In a similar position. I'm playing ReCoM atm and i'm at the point where I can just spam uber-sleights to destroy everything. Hopefully Riku mode will be better.

>royal release
Royalguard? In my KH?

KH2 on level 1 is about as much of an RPG as a Devil May Cry game, so you're outta luck.

Don't let other people make your opinions for you user, I was thought KH3 was damn good despite the blowback it's got.

Well then that's good for you.

I love the data org fights, but always found this dude to be way over hyped. Like all his moves work in a vacuum, but when you compare them to each other its pretty poorly balanced especially when he'll often use the same move in succession. If you get the bike instead of the gun for an opener you may as well just restart the fight and save yourself 5 minutes.

So basically you're shit?
Thanks for the input.

ENJOY
>kicks
THE
>slams you to the fucking pavement
MOMENT
>tackles you to death

Attached: A0931EA6-D4F8-4A29-BC6F-B74312F06A1A.png (187x117, 3K)

They sacrificed tight responsive gameplay for long flashy animations. The problem with most modern games.

You get the Royal Guard keyblade at the beginning of KH3. Playing on proud I barely touched it, but on critical it's the MVP.

Attached: Keyblade_Hero%u2019s-Origin.png (428x366, 132K)

>Slow moving projectile that is easily reflected resulting in damage and a free combo
or
>A bike that goes outside your lockon range allowing for off screen attack and can be augmented with drones to mix up the timing. Proper defense does not guarantee a combo

He has equal chance to use either of these moves. This is what a bad moveset looks like. You can get through the whole fight without even encountering the bike if you get lucky.

Have you played KH2? It's filled to brim with flashy animations.

My friend says he has honest to god PTSD from doing this fight at the highest difficulty

I do not blame your friend.

Oh god it looks so stupid yet somehow better than the original Olmypus keyblade.

He doesn't have "honest to god" PTSD.

After fighting Panthera Cantus, you would too.

>data org
Worst boss gimmicks in a video game. I wouldn't do that cancerous shit again or even recommend someone to.

Kek it's so easy to tell that people are shitters.
I bet you even struggled with them even in standard mode

Attached: 1546864754536.webm (854x480, 2.2M)

>KH3 critical mode is barely harder than KH2 Proud
I don't know what I expected from this shit team. The party members still carry you through all the endgame bosses for fucks sake.

what are you trying to show in this clip? how even an overpowered spell can be used poorly? gimme good webms instead.

Did critical actually fix everything wrong with KH3's combat and enemy ai or should i not even bother again?

The lack of sliding dash, slap shot, and constantly transitioning into the air is one of the most retarded decisions they've made with this game.

Because casuals ruined it

I should mention the one good thing about Chain of Memories is that you get the opportunity to kill this cunt.

Attached: med_1502731781_image.jpg (640x360, 35K)

I'm pretty disappointed we didn't get to fight Sephroth or visit Radiant Garden and see any FF characters.

the cutscene where sora meets her is so gold. sora gets so pissed and larxie is just lolling

Lingering will is worse than all the data org fights. His patterns are fairly simple and the only really difficult attack to dodge is his DM. Plus the those bullshit attacks where he suddenly deletes Soras ability to swing the keyblade. I don't understand why people put it on a pedestal.
>Roxas > Demyx > Xemnas > Xaldin > Axel

You may not like action games then

I tried to play Re:Chain of Bullshit but I ended up just watching the cutscenes on YouTube. That game is so fucking bad. Apparently the gba version is good.

Attached: 1549144403981.gif (250x200, 967K)

It's not that bad. Are you sure you were understanding the card system? It's easy.