Play FFXII

Play FFXII.

Attached: Shatterheart.webm (960x540, 2.81M)

Lame

I've been thinking about playing through it again recently. Trying to think of interesting job combos for characters.

Stop asking $50 for it and I will.

I would, but it plays itself already.

That looks a lot worse than I was envisioning. Everything I was considering has just been dropped. Sorry.

Play Old School Runescape

Attached: 1547750576287.png (242x276, 85K)

What is the best version PS4, PC or PS2?

But I am. I'm at Pharos right now.

Or just play FFXIV which is the same shit with added weebs ERPing catboys

ah my favorite, obnoxiously long cutscene attacks

I tried it and the combat was even more simple and boring than WoW's, does it really have cuhrayzee attacks later on?

Can I casually play this? Or will I eventually get stuck if I don't put enough effort into the jobs?

Despite what people say, XIV on a controller on higher levels is fun as fuck. As long as you set up your hotbars right, your hands are going to be busy and there's constantly cuhrayzee attacks popping off.

>Stop asking $50 for it and I will.

Literally just pirate it. Getting CFW into the switch is the easiest thing ever.

Attached: 1557199556190.gif (540x400, 898K)

>ERPing

Attached: RoleplaysItsTotallyNotGay.jpg (600x422, 46K)

Yeah, not bricking my Switch and/or locking myself out of online access in games I actually play just for that.

If I'm going to pirate I'll just pirate on PC. I'd like to actually support games I like because I'd like to see more games I like.

>Play FFXII.
Honestly hate that mechanic the most in this game. Wtf were they thinking? It's so shit.

.... isn't that just diamond dust with extra bullshit?

I try to sit through it but I end up losing interest every 10 hours. Left off at Stilshrine about a year ago, played again the other night and downed Bergand. I don’t know if I want to continue or start over again so I can remember the story.

Moon Guard-US in a nutshell.
>expect D20 styled roleplay
>get 30 year old men acting like weebs

God you're a faggot.

Problem with me too. Since the day of its release I've tried to finish it 5 times atleast. Always get bored after 10+ hours. Don't know why cause I really like the game and feel

I can never get into it either. Just so generic and boring.

Hang yourself, Discord Tranny.

>mfw I own 2 switches. One for online play and one for cfw.

Interestingly, I play the cfw switch 90% of the time.

Attached: 1555750874604.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Same with me. I want to like it. Ivalice is a cool setting and some of the characters stand out, but there's just something about FFXII that keeps me from sticking with it.

Literally dumb enough to buy two of something that you dont even use. You are obviously someone who should never give out advice.

Kill yourself, faggot hamsterposter.

Attached: wow such enlightenment.png (433x400, 264K)

Literally finished the Zodiac Age today.
I remembered dropping the original four or so hours in back at release. Don't know if they changed that much or if it's me.
Anyway it's a 7+/10 and probably my favorite after VI, X and V.

If you are able to to middle school introduction to baby's first programming, you will coast through the game with gambits.