Attached: 8cfcf6e.png (1080x1080, 701K)

we all know why

because women can't be confident and fearless

ew incel go back to Yea Forums

She's too busy fucking horses

That'd be Quiet, Lara fucks wolves.

>you will never have classic Tomb Raider gameplay again
>instead you have nu-Shit Raider third person garbage copy pasted from TLOU

Attached: 1500892215516.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Attached: e29398d2a7cf607a246187a5e7a09ae4.png (1035x1924, 2.61M)

Why?

Because that's oldLara.
Sassy and confident classic Lara felt like e better character too, as far as emancipation or whatever the fuck you want to call their attempt with them trying to fix with with nuLara.

No,Lara is the queen of horses. Quiet has a literal canon wolf sex partner which everyone thinks of as a dog but he is in fact a wolf.

>holds a fucking Desert Eagle like a toy
Because she has the gigantic man hands of a 6'8" basketball player.

how dare you want a strong, confident & charismatic action woman wielding twin desert eagles instead of a no-personality, whimpering bow user with stealth oriented rapedodging

Because they're trying to make the game more respectable

Honest question: is Rihanna Pratchett anything but a hack writer? The games of her's I've played have all had rather mediocre writing, and as pointed out, her characters are not that much better.

It would be nice to have a Lara like in OP, but honestly, I just want confident and fun Lara back
A Lara that FUCKS the horses and wolves as opposed to getting FUCKED by them, as it were

Why can't Lara looks like this

Attached: 1556630081895.jpg (1080x1167, 134K)

Patriarchy

that's not realistic
big breasted women dont exist, because something with big breasts isnt human

Fuck off, Huey

I am a belly button connoisseur, and I have to say, that belly button looked disgusting.

NuLara grows up to be old Lara is how I always saw it but that may just be trying to put a positive spin on the whole thing.

Either way I like the new Tomb Raider games gameplay wise but I do not care much for Lara as I find her rather boring. They made her too fucking normal in the personality department as well as looks.

I think the problem with that line of thinking is that it's pretty much the justification for each game.
"Look look look, we get it, she doesn't seem all that from the trailers, but believe US, when you play as Lara through TR2013, you'll see how she is in fact THE Tomb Raider!"
"Look look look, we get it, Reboot Lara really didn't seem like the Lara you remembered, especially from the end of the game, but BELIEVE US, when you play through Rise of the Tomb Raider, you'll fact see Lara RISE to become THE Tomb Raider!"
"Look look look, we get it, after two games this Lara seems like a completely different person and you can't see how she would become the Lara Croft of legend, BUT BELIEVE US, when you play through Shadow of the Tomb Raider, there shouldn't be a SHADOW OF A DOUBT that nuLara IS, IN FACT, THE TOMB RAIDER!"

Three games supposedly meant to "introduce" the Tomb Raider and all three do a poor job of doing it

ok

Attached: 10079928001.png (1221x909, 1.47M)

NuLara is hot as hell tho.

Tomb Raider is exactly like Mortal Kombat. Both only need to put there the trademark name to sell a lot, and both have completely erased the femininity of their female characters because they are part of a cult.

Attached: lara-horses.png (869x964, 385K)

cause because that would make it successful. they don't want that.

I mean why exactly do you need to introduce her with a gritty and edgy story
She's just a lady indiana jones with big boobs. It's not hard to get.

She's a hack coasting off of her father's titanic reputation.