If you want to avoid private server min max autists why not join a guild with a girl GM...

If you want to avoid private server min max autists why not join a guild with a girl GM? Surely she won't care that you're not following bis lists.

Attached: 1541613403988.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17952329
reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/bk20no/blizzard_updating_wow_token_files_in_classic/
mmo-champion.com/content/8498-world-of-warcraft-release-july-16
imgur.com/a/TkX9IAq
twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/1125813122504302593
twitter.com/warcraft/status/1058430660266749952?lang=en
warcraftrealms.com/census.php
classicdb.ch/?item=13243
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>classic dies within a month, only players left are zoomers following around some random streamer
>meanwhile, retailchads will get 8.2 with nazjatar and all the azshara content
>classicucks will crawl back to retail

Because trannies are ugly and annoying.

going homo boys tips out baby

Attached: 1556823331879.png (644x395, 68K)

Should Blizz add more content to Classic? Vote Yea Forums:

strawpoll.me/17952329
strawpoll.me/17952329
strawpoll.me/17952329

>no 'home' keyword in OP
you fucked up

Attached: 1547919721875.png (600x600, 83K)

GUYS GUYS wtf do I pick

>Warnigger
>Huntard
>Shadow Priest (meme class)

Reminder that Kronos III is the closest to what vanilla was like in terms of raid difficulty, meaning extremely easy. All other private servers have artificial difficulty by boosting boss armor and health (and even with that they're still joke easy).

On top of that you'll have 1.12 itemization. Classic will be an utter face roll. Realistically you'll be able to clear almost all content with 40 pallies if you want.

Just roll whatever you want vanilla raids are a joke and in no way will you be limited by your class or spec unless you want to speedrun.

Attached: 1447334222535.jpg (728x728, 45K)

The answer is clear: Rogue

>leveling a warrior in a contested zone
>see an enemy faction mage 2 levels lower than me questing in the same area
>try not to panic
>he starts walking towards me

Attached: 1536207942535.jpg (300x300, 21K)

You have to be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet if you trust nu-blizzard to make good content in the spirit of vanilla. This is a company that is completely artistically and creatively bankrupt. BFA devs need to stay as far away from classic as possible if its to have any chance of succeeding.

>playing pvp servers

Attached: wtJoU5i.jpg (540x304, 22K)

you guys can have this

Attached: wefd.png (598x241, 128K)

You have to remember that vanilla raid difficulty is on par with retail LFR

yikes, have sex incel

Are you telling me private server autists set ridiculously high requirements to raid for no reason? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS CANT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder to never invite """"""""dps warriors""""""" to your group.

MC on Classic will be cleared first week by a 30 man pug wearing greens.

Screencap this

i sheep warriors to heal them, and then wand them once and /kiss

>Night Elf Warrior
>Gnome Rogue
>Dwarf Hunter
>Fem Human Mage

Is my lineup gonna be kino?

kino as in you'll be watching everyone else raid because you picked the wrong racials

w-what are you, a pussy?

i LIKE getting one shot by people 20 levels higher than me. i LIKE being literally unable to complete quests on faction imbalanced servers because there's always more enemy faction members there than allies. i LIKE being unable to farm because mob spawns are on lockdown by the enemy faction 24/7. i LIKE being corpse camped and having 30 minutes of my time wasted just for daring to try and play the game. i LIKE suffering all the way to 60 because then i can do the exact same thing they did to me to other lowbies that have no chance at fighting back because i have no other outlet for my pent up frustration but to make others suffer as i have.

Attached: 1534892670123.png (568x590, 233K)

Still a great and fun off-tank.

t. private server virgin

pve servers are boring. that's the end of the story

in other news, water is wet, niggers are criminals, your mom is a whore

no shit

Help me out here, every time i switch to the WoW window(or fulscreen) my mouse sensitivity jumps way up.
It's annoying as fuck, pls halp me geeksquad, my computer is break!

Attached: What D3 could have been.jpg (800x600, 142K)

Can you get enough rep to cleanse runes first week?

>in no way will you be limited by your class or spec
Even if the game is easy (which I agree with) it will still be much harder to get a raid spot as a meme spec
I can't recommend it unless you are ok with raiding with super casuals

Why?
4 chars that's a lot of leveling, all on alliance will probably bore you, doing the same thing 4 times

Oi shill

i have to get up to pee, but i'm checking wow forums for a release date. don't start classic without me bros brb

Who else mapped out all their leveling and endgame gear already?

Attached: undead.jpg (927x1200, 569K)

What you do as shadow priest beside weaving?

hhyeah bro just farm gnomergan for 15 consectuvie hours for active items in order to perform as good as a warrior does out of the box! y-yeah! that shows those min maxing autists!! we do it for FUN bro!!!
god why are druids such insufferable faggots

I was doing this shit right now

Try turning down the sensitivity in the wow options.

Why is he stabbing his dagger through his own arm?

mind flay, mind blast, maybe shadowword pain

Me, but not endgame gear. Too many variables and knowing what naxx gear i'd want isn't entirely relevant.
I do have lists of gear i should prioritize.

>god why are druids such insufferable faggots
I don't know, why are you?

Attached: pepe least rare.png (529x419, 170K)

Pic related, it's from the last home thread

Attached: Skärmavbild 2019-05-07 kl. 18.14.36.png (2556x1000, 347K)

>needs on all the rogue's gear cuz "gotta have my big deeps"
>needs on all the tank's gear cuz "gotta have my plate"
>needs on all the healer's gear cuz "gotta have my spirit set"
>needs on pretty much fucking everything that drops
dps w*rriors are cancer

>girl GM
B-but if I do that, how will I suppress the overwhelming urge to send her pictures of me cumming on printouts of her toon and asking her for pics of her feet?

>sw:p
not so fast. step into my office.
i'm sorry bro, you've been a great dude but we are letting you go. think of this an opportunity. goodbyew

For some reason turning DPI scaling down to 100% even though it was already at 100% seemed to work, at least for now. Thanks anyway. Naturally i figure this out the second after i post, instead of earlier when i've spend hours struggling to fix this...

how is that bad

are you cute, uncut, less than 24 bmi, have a degree?

wat fak
Idk shadow word pain is usually spammed 5 times in the start to get the debuff up fast
I agree though debuff hoggers can fuck off, us warlocks want that shit

>ruining the fun

If you want to avoid having to walk on gravel floors why not CHOP YOUR DICK OFF? If you die from bloodloss you can't walk on any floors!

>have a degree
Why does this matter to Americans? I don't understand. I have learnt that you even need a college degree to donate sperm.

Not him but the point is they want to at least imagine you're not a life failure before they jack off while chatting with you.
If all they wanted was some random buttlord they can find that anywhere.

Most of this is completely correct, but with Tfury you just put it on a rogue or a fury warr.

You're not wrong, but I wish you were. I just want them to add some quality of life stuff, but even that is too much to ask I'm afraid.

That's like saying studying for an exam is cheating

2nd point is why tbc druid tanks used to wear pvp offpieces and weapon with resilience.
Weapon also because there were like 5 feral specific weps in the game and pvp mace was the easiest to get

It's going behind his arm ya ding dong. STill looks stupid.

So for my mage I'm thinking about tailoring and engineering as professions. My question is would it be useful to keep it as tailoring/mining till 60 and then swap mining for engineering? Also how feasible is to level cooking/first aid while leveling?

*notices ur big bear balls*
Oh god I can't stop mmmmm *bites lip*
Im a warrior God damnit! Ugh I shouldn't be interested in those big taut mottled balls....
Oh no...no no no...im turning into a warrsissy!!

Attached: 1555448095201.png (287x425, 124K)

>First aid
easy
>Cooking
create an alt, and mail all meats to it, mail it back at 60

Logging into Moonguard to ERP this right now ;)

Lads, I need help. I think my friends will go Alliance, but I can't decide between night elf or Dwarf Hunter. Also I'm rolling male, I could never bring myself to play a female Dwarf or Nelf.

Nelves
>Look cool in gear
>Dumb spastic animations if male, holds a bow sideways like a scrub
>Tiger mounts are badass
>Shadowmeld is extremely useful for hunters. Use it to ambush people in PvP, to guard flags, use it after feign death to hide in combat or if running away, use it eat and drink in the wild or right after you res, use it to sneak past patrols on dungeons... It's just so good.
>People will assume you're a noob or moron that wants to be Legolas. You have to always prove your worth
>You're tall and easily noticeable
>Race/class combo is generic but understandable
Dwarf
>Looks cool in gear
>Good animations, actually aims to shoot, hits his target
>Ram mounts are meh
>Stoneform removes and makes you immune to disease, bleeds, and poisons. This is great for leveling and for shitting on rogues, kitty druids, warriors, and undead shadow priests.
>You're a smaller target, thus you blend into the crowd better
>Gun specialization kinda sucks because all of the good weapons are bows/crossbows
>People will assume that you know what you're doing and that you're a team player just for being a dwarf. Immediate respect at all times.
>You can tell people to watch their back, laddy, and speak with a Scottish accent.
>Race/class combo is kino, you can be the intro cinematic dwarf with the bear

What do bros? This is driving me crazy.

finally, an official release date

they're both incredibly easy.
you can level cooking just from the shit you're killing as you level.
A bunch of tradesman vendors in quest hubs will have new relevant recipes you can use.
You can literally level it without even trying - and its also not important at all to skill up while leveling as a mage so you can just do it at 60 no problem too.

Iirc they did that on Elysium when it started fresh.

>not skilling up cooking whilst'd've levelling for optimal RP

what are you just dusting off an old jaina's guide for your leveling?

I'm planning exactly the same shit. But I will lvl tailoring and engineering since the beginning.

dick

Sounds good but in my opinion for leveling prof skinning is better than mining, all you have to do is just skin mobs and sell the stuff, mining actually requires you to go out of your way to get (also it's more easy to get starved and have to run back to old zones to level up)
Otherwise it sounds good mate, tailoring + engi
Cooking while leveling is smart as you get a bunch of wolf and bear meat and stuff, leveling cooking at 60 is fucking annoying unless you are also leveling fishing at the same time
First aid is easier to level at 60 than leveling, esp since you will need cloth for tailoring. Unless you really want first aid while leveling (which I don't see why you would as you have mage water and food etc) I'd recommend not leveling it until 60, it's so easy to just buy linen/wool etc off AH and leveling at 60, takes like 1h to get to 300

they're paying me to hype it up
i'm not making much but it's beer money you know

Is holy dps a meme spec for levelling a priest or it works?

Can't level engi while leveling without mining, unless you are going to buy mats off ah or something meanwhile, which is a terrible idea as the gold should be spent on skills/mounts

reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/bk20no/blizzard_updating_wow_token_files_in_classic/

Goys?

Dwarf, every single time.
Rams are based but if you must have a cat you can always poopsock for the wintersaber or go for the zulian tiger.

also buying enough copper ore is crazy inflated by the end of first week. it's almost not worth it period because the competition for nodes is severe

Good idea, was just going over which gear to wear for every ten levels

of course you can, I'm gonna level fishing at the same time. I will sell shitloads of Blackmouths to buy engineering mats.

Is it faster to turn in cloth for Darnassus exalted rep or wintersabers?

>Spriest and Warlock try to gank me
What Spriest and Warlock?

Attached: shadow.png (34x31, 3K)

Non hybrids who dont pick first aid are so fucking dumb

fuck no, try to enjoy the game you autist

Attached: Brought to you by troll gang.png (1024x768, 1.43M)

operating under the idea that blizzard could emulate vanilla WoW content in this current day, a "1.13" would be amazing
>no level cap increase, horizontal expansion as opposed to traditional vertical expansions
>new 5 man content
>new races that aren't in vanilla that would be a dramatic change from what BC added (ogres on horde, high elves on alliance)
>SLIGHT changes to hybrid classes that would enable them to not suck ass in some situations (enhance/elemental providing strong active buffs as opposed to them just doing 90% of the damage a mage does, stuff like redoubt not requiring to be crit and just as a on hit
>better itemization, but same level of gear acquisition (not going through 5-10 pieces of gear every level, still keeping most pieces of gear for multiple levels, doing dungeons specifically for an item
of course, blizzard would fuck it up and just make it retail lite, but a man can dream. vanilla is great, but it's not the best it could have been

Attached: goldshire.jpg (1052x591, 193K)

Awesome to hear, thanks. I've found that sticking to one character makes me feel much more invested and I really want to do as much as possible while taking my time with it.

While I would like to do that I just don't see getting engineering far until 60 then since you'll have no materials other than what you find in chest and whatnot. Could always just get the mats from the AH but early on everyone is broke and a large chunk will probably be using them to level up themselves

Ele and shadow only need better mana efficiency to be viable dps.

Darnassus might be faster if you also make the run to Teldrassil at level 1 and continue to prioritize zones that give nelf rep beforehand.
Otherwise I'm not sure which would be the fastest method, both would take awhile.

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

>operating under the idea that blizzard could emulate vanilla WoW content in this current day, a "1.13" would be amazing
this isn't entirely related but classic is listed as 1.13
just to be technical

Ogres and goblins to the horde, blood elves and what to the alliance?

I've been inspired this week so I made a google doc of things I want to know but not have to google every 10 minutes. Dungeon breadcrumbs, valuable boes, worthwhile mobs, recipes, shit like that. It started as a basic bitch reference but I keep adding to it and now its like 35 pages

shadow and mp5, vampiric embrace= drain tank battery

dick

How exactly do you do this?

Attached: CE72E68E-4E9F-4249-AEEE-A034223F7C50.jpg (750x1334, 203K)

Is the game a test or job or something?

But she does have a bis list if you know what I mean

You are fucking retarded

Attached: 1458225500753.gif (312x346, 1.45M)

And gear.
Don't forget that hybrid tier sets in vanilla were all designed for healers.

no big tiddy Amazon gf, life is suffering. At least we're going home.

Attached: wow tiers fix v3.png (1020x1130, 233K)

Spriest is subpar dps with or without mana problems
Also Ele needs a curse for nature for bonus dmg

not him but having knowledge of the game already would help.
But i'd imagine you compile specs, gear choices, important quests to not skip, etc and have it all in one place.
Like a very small common example would be as a leveling shaman, corpsemaker off the first boss in rfk would be something to try to not skip as it's a relatively easy one to get. So an entire list of things like that even before you get to gearing up at 60.
There are countless resources you can use online already and it honestly isn't something necessary but if you want to then it could be fun to kill time.

Stormstrike could be doing that, you'd need a enh shaman to set it up for you

> chad
> clinging to a shitty rpg from 2004
Lmao.

Ele with a Thunderfury tank is viable for the debuff

>want to play a caster
>also kinda want to play a dwarf
>if I play dwarf priest everyone will assume I'm a minmaxing piece of shit
oof

is the new meta to pretend like there's a announced release date
release date posting is toxic af, there's a lot of potential here

You should be happy that the class/race you want to play is a good combo instead of a shit one

>14 weeks of hormones and almost a B cup
i can be your 6 foot tall big tiddy amazon gf, user...

>all 3 of my favorite classes are gimped and unviable until TBC skill / talent changes

Attached: 1272544163462.jpg (500x375, 175K)

what's with people playing dwarfs and tauren being massive unsufferable redditors?

probably
realistically we should know any day/minute now but the lack of info eats shit

Would have to lower their damage to offset the mana efficiency

this could be a fotm meme. spam it into twitch chats, youtube links, classic forums. the potential here is just enormous.

Where do you live?

Boomkin one of them? Don't worry it's shit even in TBC

help frens

Attached: helpfrens.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

Its the Wario Effect.
Years of hearing how totally based and epic dwarves and tauren are makes them think that playing one will automatically make them interesting and cool.

>the potential here is just enormous.
is it tho? Its not like the same people you'd be baiting aren't f5'ing the classit bnet forum anyhow, it isn't like you're going to trick anyone.
i guess you could trick some zoomers who only use youtube for their information but who gives a fuck

Goblins should not be playable, they should retain their role as greedy 3-rd party merchant race. But there should be more Goblin related content, assuming Classic+.
I always thought Everlook and Gadgetzan were cool but there's not that much to do in those places. Maybe they could expand on the locations a bit, add some high level questlines or events. Let you work as a mercenary for rich goblin warlords, i dunno.

try to run from floppy, might be the file path

>only until TBC
casual who else here /gimpeduntilwrath/ bros?

arcane?

>hunting horde with my level 30 druid
>come across a 39 level mage
>go beat him up
>he's joined by a 21 mage
>no prob
>get him to 10% hp and 0% mana
>he's joined by a 27 rogue and 22 priest
>forced to flee
I tried to lure him to a 1 on 1 afterwards but he refused the leave the rogue's and priest's side.

Druid's pretty fun for pvp, though I had to stop killing people my own level because it got too easy. 4-5 levels above me made for a good challenge, 10 levels if I was up against a mage. A shame you won't get these messages in classic since almost no one has two accounts.

Attached: 1541670843847.png (554x75, 116K)

I always thought a goblin themed dungeon or raid would be fantastic.
My dorky idea always revolved around dr b.o.o.m. from netherstorm, or an undermine raid or something.
This was before cata and we learned more about goblins and all that.

What if he adds you to bnet friends? then he can call you gay all he wants

Attached: buttmadworgen.jpg (362x391, 35K)

Every class is viable, just don't go full retard with specs.

uhhhh if they don't pull something out of their ass like draenei it'd probably have to be furbolgs or something not as cool as goblins/ogres/belf/helfs

Will it be pretty easy to get a raid slot as warlock if I roll Alliance?

Don't tell this man about The Motherlode!!!!!! it's awful.

the page isn't refreshing, can anyone load right now?

Attached: sdefdwq.png (681x402, 90K)

>Will it be pretty easy to get a raid slot as warlock if I roll Alliance?
yes
but if you're asking this
it means
you're not going to do shit
so who cares

Furbolgs are pretty cool, they would have been a better way to give a shaman race to the alliance instead of the draenei

arcane is the best spec in vanilla for mc and bwl
Just because you cast frostbolt doesn't mean that you are specced frost only
yes mate

It works for me
>tfw no blue post today

there is nothing
if you need to f5, do it on the blizz-tracker, not the actual forum itself unless you really really need to see 7 posts an hour about if ret is viable or not or here's my take on why classic will be bigger than retail or hear me out wow token for classic poll inside!!!!111

>decent raid leader
>want to make guild with fun classes
>hate kicking people who are bad
:(

normally it would already be too late for a post but they've posted after work hours semi-recently.
But yeah, we are probably hosed for today.

>give a shaman race to the alliance
Haram. But a neutral Furbolg zone would be neat, they have that big entrance to their homeland in north-west Azshara. I wouldn't like it to be a raid against the furbolgs but maybe a raid where you help them against their enemies, for example, might be cool (thinking in terms of lore)

Jesus christ I hate you people

Attached: 1501785190221.jpg (330x495, 25K)

why does it feel good to hurt?
is it because we know we are alive

Attached: crack-cocaine-12[1].jpg (907x510, 60K)

Is retail dead? I feel like playing again until classic releases

>classicucks will crawl back to retail
this is the one and only undeniable truth in this world
it's going to be so embarassing

Outside of the top performing 1% guilds, every 40man is going to have some bad people. That's normal.
Unless you're swimming with people, it's far better to bench them and get them to improve. And that's if you even have to do anything at all - as long as they are on time, bring consumes, and aren't being fags, you can tolerate a fair amount of "bad". The game is designed for playing on toasters on dial-up, user.
Either way, this is common sense, but think carrot instead of stick - who knows what loot system you have planned, but create incentives to not be shitty. Raider rank can just be dudes who show up, but people who put extra effort in can be a step above and (if using dkp) get extra points. (obviously this is just an example out of my ass but you get the point)

There will be times you need to kick but it's almost always going to be due to a social reason and not because someone can't spam frostbolt effectively. It's easy to say now but it's not necessarily easy to be swimming in recruits so you can just gkick at will, and if that IS the case then they have an incentive to not suck ass built in to the process.

yes.
It's pure unfun.
It wont hurt you to look at it, so go ahead, no need to trust me. But you'll find out. You will get to max and then realize you dont even know the name of any gear you have on.

>can't spam frostbolt effectively
blacklisted. you'll never see mc again you fucking degenerate

Try to be dispassionate about it. Think how them underperforming is unfair to others who put in work. Ask them to improve so you don't feel bad if they don't apply themselves and must be let go. Most importantly, consider if those shitters bring value in other ways, like making people laugh, might not be worth getting rid of them in that case.

nice try slut

yes, [streamer] is no longer playing bfa and he said it was very bad, i agree with [streamer]

this [streamer] guy seems like a reasonable fella.

spbp

Amazing how everyone ignored this post. Now not only will there be sharding, there will be people buying their way through classic with gold.

Attached: 9CDDFB92-D69D-45AA-9601-33067C4927A5.png (463x563, 161K)

I'm a goal oriented person, I have a habit of spinning my wheels, getting bored and doing nothing if I don't have a plan in mind.

Play the game however you want dawg

>Now not only will there be sharding, there will be people buying their way through classic with gold.
Both aren't bad things.

Is Kungen alive?

okay then animefag give me a quick rundown, what's a "token"?

because it's week old news and 5 of these threads happen each day

I'm going to spam in chat I am a private server chad, and am looking for a guild that accommodates me and other regimented and knowledgeable heroes.

Attached: 1556871356460.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

No leaks yet?

XIV is better.

>play a 8k private server
>have to grind dungeons after 50 because every 45-60 zone is unplayable because of all the people

hope server cap is 2.5k

Attached: 1551435883451.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

If those are your choices just be a Warnigger, although I get the feeling that due to you not wanting to heal you just want to DPS on Warrior which would be pathetic. If you do that just go Rogue.

>i LIKE being unable to farm because mob spawns are on lockdown by the enemy faction 24/7
this is not exclusive to pvp servers retard. the only difference is that on pvp servers you can gather your friends and fight for dominance over mob spawns. oh, what's that? you don't have any friends? then stay on the daycare servers where you belong pussy

>the only reason it was a fucking retarded decade of starting to see how much you were all you can get to get a new game in the game

You can still be a shit thing to play the game again. I have no idea what you are used to be a shitty game that is all the same stuff in the game.

Is a friendly leveling guild with over 300 members and 3 level 40's. Must be level 15 by week 4. pm any member for an invite.

Is SP good? My only memories of vanilla are playing it with my dad when i was like, 11. managed to get my main, troll priest up to like level 40/50 before TBC came out and i rerolled BF pala. I remember it being fun but i really hate healing in games and dont wanna be forced into that. Is SP viable?

>not leveling another character while all the fresh bulls are on every 45-60 zones

Good in pvp, especially 1v1. Meme in pve

If you hate healing, I recommend warlock instead

hello third worlder

Please let me be your shadow priest

WOW classic is gonna be full of the same shitters as retail, and they will all claim they played vanilla.
If you get your hopes up with this, you will be massively disappointed

Attached: NEOGDS-334882_103.jpg (500x434, 104K)

I PLAYED ON NOSTALRIUS IM A VANILLA VETERAN OK??? MY OPINION MATTERS NO CHANGES

>login to retail
>go do some shit like WQs or some retarded braindead content lmao
>gameplay is press 1 2 3 to every shit that moves
>feel absolutely disgusted and burnt out after 20 minutes of pressing the same boring ass 3 button rotation
kys brainlet faggot, even fucking pets are more complex than classes

The difference is vanilla filters out the ADHD zoomer shitters fast.
Once they die to a pack of questing mobs 5 times in a row they will drop it and go straight back to bfa or ffxiv.

>implying classic wont be filled with zoomer trash
if their favorite efriend from twitch is playing classic, you can bet they will too

I havnt played retail since cata

These problems were somewhat mitigated in classic by the fact that questing wasn’t as linear and you’d have to occasionally fly somewhere to learn new abilities/professions/ do class quests.

What this means that if someone is camping your quest spot you almost always have somewhere else to go and something else to do.

Can I play as mage if I don't want to spam frostbolt?

>The difference is vanilla filters out the ADHD zoomer shitters fast.
incorrect, i have adhd and can play all day every day

It'll be like 5k. Otherwise we'd end up with a bunch of dead servers after all the retail players quit. 50% of people will quite after a month, so a 2.5k server would turn into a 1.25k server.

And that's why sharding is necessary. The game isn't designed even for 2.5k people leveling. In a bunch of quests even a single person doing the quest at the same time forces you to wait for respawns. Add a couple more and you no longer feel like completing the quest because you're spending 80% of the time waiting for shit to spawn and 20% of the time killing it. Add a dozen more and you can't do shit.

>but muh private servers
Garbage dynamic respawns. Gotta love those mages leveling at 4x normal speed when they gather a ton of mobs, aoe them down, and after they're done drinking, the mobs have respawned.

Cutest fem human face and hair?

Not if you want to raid, first two raid tiers have high fire resist/immune mobs. Fire has its time later on. For pvp you can do whatever you want

and every class is the same shit

Hmmmm no

Anyone else planning to level 55-60 in BRD and other dungeons?

Just go fire, get the pvp gear and jump directly to ZG and AQ20

Can't I use some arcane spells isntead of mindless frostbolt?

>no rp-pvp

Attached: disgusted.jpg (800x450, 43K)

the shitters will settle at the bottom of the tank, just like any other game. Why would this be any different? Someone has to buy those garbage drops and get smoked by world pvpers.

Server reputation will matter again and you'll be able to build up a mental list of who fucking sucks pretty easily.

they never get better, if they do its probably not really because of your help unless they were unaware that the optimal damage rotation was simpler than what they were trying to do
recruiting lovable retards and trying to tell myself its all for fun with casuals only to smash into walls crushed a lot of the lefty dreamer in me
of course this time around it will be so easy maybe i will miss the days of the bench shaving my soul for challenging but meaningful progression

Attached: 1550459561389.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Thanks user, that's a really good plan for classic in 2021.

There’s only arcane missiles and no. What’s so bad about using frostbolt anyway

even as a pomn+pyro mage, i'd spam fb until clearcast procs then arcane missiles. was still beating the raid in dps, but this was 2005 and everyone was bad. rogues and me did like 30% raid dps

didn't exist on launch

imgur.com/a/TkX9IAq
And according to this retarded logic there'll be garrisons, transmogs, legion artifacts and classhalls. They're using an old modified legion client.

Mage or Spriest with mohawk?

Attached: ud-close-up.jpg (352x429, 58K)

Why do people on Yea Forums promote this scam?

No.

Warlock

I'm torn on what to make. Troll mage is my main thought so far any ideas lads?

Attached: 1557237308703.png (1001x823, 522K)

>2 charges per 20 sec
>enhancement shamans

Classic isn't 1:1 recreation of the original launch though.
Aren't we starting off with changes made in 1.12?

Because we get paid to do it dummy

Torn between troll mage and...? Just go troll mage

you and the 3 other people who played rppvp really care im sure, i dont

warlocks use bald on top, crazy on sides hair with bands over the eyes and no jaw for maximum deranged suffering

yeah us cm's aren't allowed to post to wow forums without permission so we hype it here for bus money

>imagine min/maxing in a 15 year old game where everything has been done atleast 1 million times

Attached: 1548668595245.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Rogue or shaman really

Been playing on private servers a bit.
I've learned to respect mages a lot, mage food and drinks can be a godsend sometimes. Shit sucks if you don't have a mage and your healer already blew through all of his water.

not him but yes, however that was part of the answer as to why no rp-pvp.
the longer version is outside of what reddit and Yea Forums will pretend, barely anyone plays on rp-pvp servers compared to everywhere else, and even the busiest one in retail was merely a pvp server and the rp was very very lite.
there isn't a big overlap of rp players who want to get camped, and vice versa.
They said the later if there is demand they may open an rp-pvp server, and cited it not being in during retail launch as one of the reasons.
They're clearly going to start small and ramp up if needed. overdoing it on servers early is how you end up with ded serbers or cross realm garbage.
I'm not saying rp-pvp is gay, just telling you the why.

>if I don't want it nobody does
autism

>hmm, i know that melee needs hit rating
>thats minmaxing tho
>guess i'll stack spirit and stam to pretend i don't know any better

bros i can't handle it anymore i need more NEWS

Attached: 1371439740788.jpg (794x732, 202K)

they just posted something to twitter but it's a dead link right now

Ok do you want to be a wizard, a thief, or a witch doctor

trump is making an announcement at 6pm EST? could this be it

everyone uses that hair, it's fucking fantastic

Yeah, I'll pay 15 a month to act like one of those mount collector stay at home Moms, and pick my talents and gear based upon my morning horoscope.

I'm doing this but on my shadowpriest, the bands for some reason remind me of Hellraiser

i find it odd that you guys dont know that there are things in between min maxing and picking your talents randomly

>Back
I stopped playing when BC came out. I've literally never played your retail. I'm going home.

wtf

Where?

>people mapping shit out and what not
>not going purely off memory or asking Gchat for a simple direction

Bet half these niggas don't even know where Mankrik's waifu is without some quest marker anyway.

Also where my tauren shaman mother fuckers at, none of that orc memery, we the TRUE nature guardians and elemental guardians. Even retail Baine knows it.

Attached: Monster Girls are breddy good.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

release date posting is officially a thing
you guys needs to strike while the iron is hot

Attached: 562[1].png (1597x1600, 532K)

it's a faggot over every ciber, otherwise i didn't even know that after the switch i'm really doing so much so they get to standing you're still being very standing of people.
I haven't played it from FFXIII, it could have been in dewhiles newhores people say super underage made fusires, I've been sperging in.

Yes people don't carry etclais to start the console variety of its gf or literally so little to get the ends.

someone's bot is on the loose

So what do you pick your talents FOR? To feel like you're special and independent, or to gain their positive effects? Why are you upset that there are people out there who know more about the game than you, and act on that knowledge?

who /beltface/ here?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-07 at 1.30.41 PM.png (1366x768, 320K)

we're rebooting it rn, dave said it's trying to spellcheck each word. we're working on it

I can't count how many times I jacked off to this bitch

literally so little to get the ends

Am I crazy for considering Druid? Level with feral, sneak around as a cat. Seems fun, right? Or pally?

I usually go blank stare w/ the no skin jaw

>female

Attached: haHAA.jpg (240x240, 8K)

>transmogs
>garrisons
>legion artifacts

o boy! I didn't know classic was so similar to when i started playing in legion!

Attached: er646.gif (931x682, 426K)

Why did belfs bring so much estrogen ERP cancer to the Horde when Undead Females are the objective waifus of choice?

>cata
wrath babies really hated that epics weren't freely handed out and they had to learn their class

>being this selfimportant
step back and rethink your life, its a vidya gaem. let people be suboptimal if they want.

nice quest mob you have there
mind if i borrow it

Attached: erfw.png (304x128, 11K)

Necrophilia is a sin

ya boi
knife ears get the rope

Attached: 1454177797175.gif (320x240, 281K)

not taking someone with an obviously bad or useless spec is ok.

not taking someone because they dont have THE ONE PROVEN MLG OPTIMAL SPEC is min maxing. the latter example is what people hate. its what ruined WoW so people get upset when fags proclaim with pride theyre going to do the same thing

Druid's are great and are only undermined if you're determined to play it as a single role throughout the entire game. Feral levelling has no downtime and is the 2nd fastest, it's really fun. You can stick to feral until you decide to raid, they're great dungeon tanks and they'll be in high demand for farming your pre-raid BIS since there wont be many tanks during Phase 1. Just expect to go Resto to raid, but until that point (Raiding is only a tiny part of the game) it's the most fun/varied class there is.

she has extra holes

Not animefag, but, you can buy a wow token(actual item in your bags) that gives a month of playtime with irl money or from the auction house, prices are stable since $ cost doesn't change and people living in the auctionhouse can farm gold for their sub

pic for explanation

Attached: blizz scheme.jpg (957x540, 219K)

imagine playing a class that does less dps than warriors, while having less health in a raid, while fulfilling the same role, while competing with them for gear while they have 2 whole armor types you can't use

imagine playing a class built for tanking but being too much of a pussy to actually tank

In Molten core and Blackwing Lair the only viable spell is frostbolt
In all other settings you can go fire though
Not in mc/bwl

eh, personally i've leveled 4 classes to 60 in classic over time. would roll rogue before warrior if had to pick. warrior was fun to tank with, granted

Tell me why I shouldn't roll PvE and flag myself if I don't want to gank people or get camped but also don't like the idea of a completely pacified world

Rogues can vanish threat, furys can't
Also there are so much more rogue gear than fury gear, you can actually use the tier sets, so it's easier to get geared assuming equally many rogues as furys
Checkmate

when were druids ever hard?
yeah maybe for frost mages during vanilla BC and that was it.

>fear
>dot
>dead

you can't really have both
you either play on PvE where virtually nobody will ever be flagged, or you go PvP where bored level 60s sit around corpse camping lowbies in redridge for hours on end.

PvE servs are superior, too bad people who play on them are usually super casual or annoying

Don't know who this streamer fag is but he claims someone is leaking info
twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/1125813122504302593
Probably only for clicks though

Hell always has vacancies

I can't wait to farm up gold to help my favorite streamer pay for their mount training.

it's possible for sure, the theorycrafting discords have a few people who claim they know blizz fags and they've been saying beta is imminent.
which isnt really that absurd of a prediction anyhow
i dont follow twitter or have any idea who to read, anything else? that tweet is 4 hours old unless im retarded.

Is it viable to have 2 production professions?

if you've got the gold to pay for mats, sure.

I don't use twitter myself, a friend linked it to me. Doesn't seem to be anything else. Sad that there haven't been any 'real news' since the itemization post.

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

Yep, but hard to make money on demand, you are dependent on trading on the AH or shouting in /trade about how you can make things
You can't go farm normally though, like you can't just go out and farm herbs or ores
Unless you really want those two specific profs you are thinking about I wouldn't recommend it
Unless of course you have some other means of making money, like if you play hunter or mage and can farm dire maul

yep, we've gotten posts but shit like character caps aren't revealing at all, literally just copy paste of their current retail restrictions minus the faction stuff.
im just wanting ANYTHING. it's a little pathetic.

Come on guys, more information, please... I'm fucking dying...

Beta starts next week, that's all I'm going to say for now.

i hope they add rewrads in bfa for playing in vanilla

like a mount or something

they might do that to convince people to come back to that dying game

nice

PvE is unplayable for doing pvp. Might as well give every class stealth because they all get the first hit no matter what.

Does anybody else hate that sheathed weapons are smaller in the character model than when they are in your hands? It's worst on Male NEs. Fuck i hope they finally fix this.

That's druidniggers not warriors. But I do hate when they steal me dags.

You don't know anything right?

Imagine thinking you're sick as fuck in your plate armor and then a rogue kicks you in the fucking kidneys and ends your entire career because there are holes on the front of the helmet

>no current wow raiding interested in classic
osrs has that deadman thing, what will classic have because the world first for the raids has already been done

the absolute fucking state of retail players

Attached: 1546524167705.jpg (680x383, 26K)

I'm going to be playing a Troll Warrior, I hope you fellas don't mind me tanking for you.

Attached: 1388509926272.jpg (454x491, 211K)

kid ive been ending gaming careers before you were born
i probably destroyed your dads k:d in red baron on sierra network before you were even an idle thought in his balls after downloading a markie post from night court jpg

horde tank racials are whatever

I hope you don't mind me being your caged and plugged healslut

Attached: hitoribocchi-.jpg (596x374, 65K)

>Troll warrior
this has to be the least played Race/Class combo

>downloading a markie post from night court jpg
christ dude busting out night court, did you vote reagan you old fuck

that's female dwarf rogue

>inb4 scarab lord goes to some dickhead streamer shitter being propped up by their legion of drones

You will need an active BFA sub to be able to play the Classic beta btw.

Actually based.

Attached: jet plane troll blog post 2.jpg (1367x755, 281K)

give us more than that, where are you reading this you fat nerd

>Want to raid
>Can't work on being the best raider you can be

Ok see you then.

I'd play Trolls more if they weren't hunched over

>BFA sub

nice poisoning the well

It's a WoW sub, there are no classic or bfa subs

How many pummelers do you actually need?

post class distribution predictions
what you think

Attached: classicpredic.png (1485x433, 63K)

just wow sub, no need to buy bfa, subbing with trial wow account is enough.

this has been common knowledge for long
twitter.com/warcraft/status/1058430660266749952?lang=en

elaborate please

Warrior, rogue, and mage will be super common as always.
I do suspect there being more druids than usual because of all the talk about hybrid specs in vanilla as of late.

warlock way ^, mage and hunter slightly down, warrior way ^ rest are typical, rogues slightly down

I'm talking about the Beta.
The team wanted to invite a certain number of accounts to the beta, but the higher ups said invite everyone with an active bfa sub. Pretty obvious why. The announcement should be this thursday, so stay tuned.

the entire point of classic is to preserve 1.12, not to "add new content" and make a new game out of it

plus, do you really want nuBlizzard fucking up vanilla with more shitty content? idiot

Warlock will grow by a fuckton. Everywhere I see people talking about playing warlock in classic.

>Haha now I always played a Druid, mained one since Beta! I would never pick a class that Blizz continues to buff

There honestly is nothing to predict.
Using pservers as a guideline, which translates more accurately than old retail vanilla servers would to 2019:
>warrior/mage/rogue will be top 3
>mages enjoy being chinese farming favorite class so on chinked pservers they are #1, can literally see the demographic change when it becomes china power hours
>alliance will have slightly less locks than horde
>alliance will have slightly more hunters than horde
>shamans/paladins will be about even with paladins enjoying a slight edge
>druid is the least played class on each faction but third least played overall
bam very uninteresting, there you go

"horizontal content" doesn't work with the themepark-MMORPG game design. If these new dungeons did not reward gear that is better than the available content, there's no reason to do them; people would do them once or twice and then never touch them again.

predictions for population/popularity of the classes
warcraftrealms.com/census.php this is what retail looks like right now

Attached: 8b59bdccf63ab9fe913ec7699f195395.png (1033x343, 196K)

warlock and warriors will be every corner, the rogues used to be. slightly fewer hunters and mages. i think the rest will average out normally

sharding is unironically good
There will be servers that are going to be 90:10 A:H

I'd make sharding prioritze grouping you with friends, guildmates, people you've killed dungeon bosses with and so on, make it a social point system, it's like a community

I hate human and elf players so goddamn much

Who the fuck are you?

Attached: 1451077860748.png (343x543, 3K)

Less Paladins/Shaman since more people know what their endgame looks like, more warlocks, rogues, and mages.

wait what the fuck there are like 40 races now? is that real

>2nd point is why tbc druid tanks used to wear pvp offpieces and weapon with resilience.

Completely wrong

In TBC, druids had a talent that reduced their chance to be crit by 6% when in bear form. They did not need "pvp gear and resilience" to push crits off the attack table.

why would you post something so stupid, who hurt you and made you this way

>every redditor will roll either warrior or priest with some variation of the name swifty

>there are less undead players than there are Tauren and Troll
>druid is #1 played class
is this bizzaro WoW?

how is a server where a faction can't even raid MC a good idea

they added shitty subraces in bfa
all of them are reskins of existing races and you need to grind out reputations to unlock them

>2nd fastest
No way in hell they beat warlocks, and I doubt they beat priests or AoE grinding mages, either.

>"yeah we're going to avoid giving Classic beta to people who are actually interested in it"

based retard, here's your (You)

merge servers then
why would the first idea in your head be something so fucking retarded
you turnip faced zoomer fuck

Yeah, they added shit called "allied races" but they're really just sub-races of existing races, like dark iron dwarf, lightforged draenei, etc

and you need to grind rep for weeks just to unlock them

>merge a full server

Im sorry you were dropped on your head

some have broken racials which would matter a lot more if anyone still cared about rated pvp
which they do not.

I wish I knew what gear to aim for.
Since I'm new to all of this, I do not even know what to get early on, other than the scarlet set and the corpsemaker.
And even then, it seems like it is not worth to get it all.

Attached: 1495075157402.jpg (203x125, 8K)

Yes, by rolling gathering professions first and storing the bulk of what you gather on alts. Then powerlevel it at 60 once you have a bit of gold.
I'll be going with Engineering and Enchanting, the latter one a bit more money from farming. I think the best proffs for money making might be bs/alch, at least that's what i hear.

>make expansion all about Alliance vs Horde
>pvp is still an afterthought
what the fuck were they thinking?

>muh community
this is what you zoomers say you want from vanilla, but your first idea is to abolish that completely. Get some fucking sense.
if a server turned into a shitshow like that, you offer xfers. Like a rational human being would figure out in 10 seconds.
You don't think "oh lets have some advanced alien AI from the future shard the server up, that should be our first option, and lets create a system where you only see your friends or people you;'ve grouped with, because that is far less simple than just opening up xfers".

no highroller predictions only
druids ++ (more popular than priests, and divided by faction, relatively more popular than shaman/paladin)
hunter +
mage -- (gold farmers get nerfed in official servers)
paladin +
priest -
rogue --
shaman + (people still take thats the wow that you play seriously)
warlock ~ (unpopular with casuals but people figuring out they are the easiest to succeed with balancing it out)
warrior ~

>transfers
firstly
>Transferring to a full server
secondly, they would only work for low pop servers
thirdly, they never worked

is iran timing it's attack to coincide with classic wow hype? tonight, on alex jones- live from the persian gulf

you wont be using a bow unless you get really unlucky and cant find a drop until you get the mats for lok'delar but that's extremely rare

You're inventing an imaginary problem in the future so you can have your sharding adventure, or its some backwards method of why sharding is ok.
Sharding will be in at starter zones only, there isn't even anything to argue about except to say that you're a dumb faggot.
Servers will be regional, and there won't be many of them at first. We aren't getting 50 servers, user. I'd guess one of each type for each time zone. So the 90:10 argument is already irrelevant.
Just stop. It's gay and now i feel uncomfortable as you are clearly incapable of adult reasoning.

so you're telling me... they should shart in start?

Give me a reason why hypothetical AI sharding is bad

Also, there should be behaviour based sharding. People who get reported a lot only play with people who get reported a lot.

Find a flaw

>when you grief redridge so bad blizz places you in shart hell with all the other griefers

>Give me a reason
I don't even have to. The entire project is predicated on them not needing to change shit up. For the same reason its asinine to expect them to add crusader strike, it would be fucking retarded for them to add some extra reddit layer of grouping.
If you want custom servers later on, they've repeatedly left the door open potentially for "if classic is successful we'll talk about that shit then". Prior to that, it's fucking meaningless and you are still gay.

they're useless fluff solutions unless they're done under the radar (see shadowbanning)
if you feel like you've been taken away from the place that you thought you were in you'll feel uncomfortable with the situation you're now present in

Memes aside, how long til Classic dies? I give it 2 months.
>Sharding
>Loot trading
>Pay to win
>1.12 itemization
>16 slot debuffs
>Zoomers/streamers

30 years give or take

Anyone wanna spoon feed me DPS class recommendations for a guy who only has time to play an hour a night? Basically something viable that doesn’t have to farm a lot.

heh i know
i will post it again hehe
this time it will be more fun hehehe

Attached: 1554749033126.jpg (500x375, 51K)

if you're on a high pop server, it's gonna be a blast for 4 months. when bg's come around, i never liked instanced pvp except old av. not sure how it does past that

It wont die out, but the hype will. Then it will settle into a few servers with the same old autists from pservers speedrunning nax and AQ40 when they're not farming consumables or wintrading to get rank 14.
Also stop trying to make us miserable because you're bad at the game, and can't enjoy it anymore.

>private servers are overpopulated at 5k with Battlegrounds

imagine 4-5k blizzard servers without bgs
i hope its 2.5k

reminder they launched at 1k and increased to 2k and then 2.5k

You forgot about the wow token, that's also confirmed.

one of the late phases is usually when it dies out on the 10k pop corrupt admin private servers
it can go either way depending on how community reacts to not having corrupt gms, gold duping and a lower population for the dry times between the phases

female GMs are notoriously unreliable from my experience, and if you're talking about a female (male) I don't trust someone whose hormonal levels are all over the place
also you want the GM to be encouraging people to gear up or every week will be a progression shitfest
>sharding
if it's not temporary, big problem; if it is who cares it's a server side issue being solved
>loot trading
isn't possible outside of raids, and there it's reportable if systemic
>pay to win
how? tokens aren't going to be included (b-but they include it in the UI for activating subscription on a separate client)
>16 debuffs
I played on elysium and 8 debuffs was awful. definitely a good change
>zoomers/streamers
better than noobs that have no idea how to play the game and "realm heroes" that get congratulated for no-lifeing by the noobs

They call me the boomer slayer, daddio, and it looks like you're on the menu, gonna end you so hard your pension will kick in early

>implying chads haven't abandoned WoW long ago
>implying chads haven't moved on to better and greater MMOs
>meanwhile gigachads are waiting for chad mmos like camelot unchained to drop

lmao stay btfo WoWcucks

>bad at aoe tanking
what? that's the ONE thing bear druids do better than warriors, especially back in vanilla where they didn't have defstance thunderclap, especially without bugged challenging shout threat generation

what do rogues warriors and ferals do in big pvp when range classes stack up and can erase anybody that approaches like AV chokepoints

I am going to change into sweat pants just to make your classic life so bad that you'll beg your mom to move your bedtime up. I am going to push your shit in so hard that your router's parental controls will kick in, and then when you're sitting there with your stupid zoomer mouth open i'm going to sit there all night at your corpse listening to dadrock, taking screenshots, then printing them and stapling them to my pillow before fucking the shit out of it.

Why do you still play this awful game?

You have no idea how strong nostalgia is

>Find a flaw

I dont get to hunt down faglords just because it says ive been a good boy on paper

you all know this is true.

>A fucking hour a night

Yeah i recommend Uninstall Wizard

find the opening to stealth behind their healers
and then keep going further behind till im out of sight to farm honor off the low levels separated from the pack or afk guys in the graveyard

those stacks really don't happen very often anymore because av chokes are easy to break compared to before. to answer you, what happens is the winning group fear bombs and pushes up the center with aoe, everytime. if they push too hard up the center and don't have momentum to follow-up, it breaks and falls the other way.

just like runescape 3 fucked over runescape os ?

There's enough people where vanilla was the high point of life for it to sustain for quite a while assuming blizzard doesn't make retarded additions, and it's not like anything new is coming to replace the sort of game that it is. It'll probably have a decent sized population for longer than vanilla's original duration that eventually dwindles as the boomers start dying from diabeetus.

Gonna shove that monster zero ultra can up your ass, you boomer biatch

The danger isn't in there not being enough pop to support a couple servers, but there not being enough pop for actiblizz to earn more money than it costs them to keep it up. Remember they already stripped GMs and assigned only 2 devs to it and everything else they could think of to reduce costs.

Just add a cash shop with services like realm transfers, race change etc. and pets.

>Gonna shove that monster zero ultra can up your ass, you boomer biatch
Jeez no need to be mean, man.

What are you talking about? Fucking everyone used Rhok. It's a marginal dps upgrade and a substantial PvP one to the AV crossbow(or LBRS/strat which are mostly the same). There is no other upgrade to that crossbow until you get at the BWL X-bow, which never fucking drops and everyone wants. Realistically, you're not replacing that, or Rhok until you're doing AQ.
Rhok is 100% the standard.

If they can't figure out how to keep it up just on sub fees they're a hopelessly incompetent organization.

>only
[Citation needed]

mage/lock, there's jack shit that boosts spell damage and you don't even need manapots

Hi, you're dumb.
Classic doesn't need to be successful on subs, it's to get past blizzard customers back on the bnet social network and lured into other shit that blizz actually makes their money on.
The subs is just icing, they are essentially paying blizzard to be assaulted with promotions for everything else.
Get subs out of your brain - even bfa doesn't make most of its money off of subs.
Now you are smarter, this is common sense shit.

He wrote AoE for AoE, not "2 or 3 targets but no more". Bear can't use consumables(actual AoE threat), warriors can. Bears don't have "oh shit" buttons, warriors do. You'd make a better case for Paladins, since at least they can generate AoE threat.

Attached: 1544282333841.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

remember how activision laid off 800 employees earlier this year despite them reporting having made record-breaking revenue in 2018? it's not about incompetence, but rather greed from the suits up top. kotick is a cocksucker.

The amount of shitters that are going to try to raid with reddit specs and get rejected is gonna be hilarious. I can already see the forum posts crying about it.

I didn't say any of that. I said "earns them more money". This is literally you correcting your own invented nitpick.

Attached: dove.jpg (1199x899, 126K)

They fired mostly their twitter trannys and esports people, literally nothing of value.

Warriors get a global 225% more threat gen
Paladins get 60% more from Holy Spells

That means thorns, retribution aura, fire shield and shield spikes generate 225% more threat

>shield spikes
i never got this meme
they do absolutely ass-tier threat

What is a reddit spec?

>playing on a streamer server
They're all going to be PvE because on PvP they'd never do a single world boss.

>jobless twitter tranny
is that a minority group

>What is a reddit spec?
ret, especially spellpower ret
any variation of enhance but especially one expecting a guild to dump a nightfall on them because they showed up
boomkin
most ferals

>druid
dispels viper stings
>warrior
begs healers to wash his ass, and if his shoulderpads are big enough deletes a group of 5 with sweeping strikes
>rogue
backcaps

>hire a few hundred diversity hires, trannys and women just to score some good boy points with the press
>a couple of months later fire them all
based Kotick

non holy paladins
non resto druids
non resto shaman
shadow priest

You can literally google search "(class) preraid bis" and find like 100 million preraid bis lists

defensive stance is +30%

>inv warr tank to sfk
>"Hai y'all ty for hlping me break my dungeon cherry"
>Shows up without a shield

Aaaaand kicked.

if you've got 70% block with a specific quest shield that gives 50% block chance on being hit, and mobs attack once every 2 seconds that's 12 tps

that adds up you know

>needs to be carried in a low level dungeon
embarrassing

What is a bis list?

which shield is that? I remember people memeing shield spikes on literally every shield in existence not any specific one

Why are single person saying "y'all" is always a massive insufferable cunt?

Put on the shield

cya all in 2021 when this game finally gets PvP content

Attached: alright.png (240x240, 59K)

>raid guilds are basically part time jobs
>GMs are managers, officers are supervisors
>expecting a grill GM to not care
OP has never had a female boss before. Otherwise he'd know that they have favorites and are cut throat to any gender they dont like because women dont work well with others. And half of them think all men are sexist and thus are harder on them because penis envy.

wrong and wrong and wrong

Warriors generate +45% threat overall, defensive stance + defiance

Righteous Fury is +90% threat on holy damage, since you should have that talent if your planning on tanking at all (just like warrior and defiance)

You also forgot consecrate and holy shield

lol

guys, guys
want to join my guild
guy, i'm gonna name it
i'm name it...

That's how redditors speak

>saying
Typing.

classicdb.ch/?item=13243

It's reddit speak. When you see someone typing yall, folks or boi, you know they're from reddit.

ya'll is not reddit, you can't take fucking words and make them retarded by calling them reddit. it's a word you faggot

I'll just play with my gf, guilds are for fucking nerds.

can i be your gf (assigned male)? uwu

>hang on babe i gotta dilate
/afk dilate

a reddit word

Get Schwifty.

The hunch is so fucking stupid for both them and orcs. It's honestly the one thing bfa got correct and now it's gonna be hard to go back to these retard models who can't fucking stand up straight.

Really glad we're having a beta so just how unsalvageable modern tranny blizz networking is, and everyone can save their money. The modern client literally doesn't work for multiplayer.

/our guy/ Swifty said he's gonna make a new incredible warrior tricks video for classic

While most are shit don't lump Zandalari males into that group. Their literally the chad to the darkspears virgin

Of my choices are care bear or be corpse camped , I will literally choose be corpse camped every single time (or more realistically just roll another server )

>People will assume you're a noob or moron that wants to be Legolas. You have to always prove your worth
don't worry about gay shit like this. dwarf is my favorite race but it's really hard to pass up shadowmeld

Were getting a beta ? Source ?

>don't care about world pvp
>have to wait 1 year for bgs to open

>Were

There is no evidence we are getting a beta
The same people reporting on supposed "leaks" got fake leaks 6 months ago
There is a internal alpha named "beta"

Ret paladin or rogue?

I really enjoy the buff and heal playstyle while slapping kids in pvp, but I dislike healing in PvE as I already did that in classic.

Attached: 1525209558188.jpg (500x354, 22K)

>outplayed.gif

>AoE is thunderclap (literally never pressed by tanks) and Swipe
How little you know. Threat isn't a problem in 5 mans, in raids warriors click sapper charge and snap aggro due to 1.495x threat modifier to all damage while bears don't have thumbs. Demo shout keeps healer/body aggro until everything groups up for AoE.

You won't raid as ret, so rouge.

>Ret
lol

even beyond barking at you about ret in pve, if you want to ret in pvp you'd want to raid to get gear and it's 10000x easier to get gear by healing in raids.
if you absolutely wont do that then go rogue

>you won't raid as ret
no one cares about you're speedrun meta, every hybrid spec is viable

Attached: 1555274657211.png (620x581, 18K)

NO NO NO NO NO BUT MY REDDIT EFRIEND FROM YOUTUBE SAID RET IS VIABLE

>every hybrid is viable
you wont enter naxx as boomkin or ele or ret or prot

I'm fine healing in raids to get Ret gear, but I would gear up that way wayyyyy slower.

It's a bit faster than not getting into raids, if that's what you were thinking.

On LH I levelled herb and alch as solo, the different potions really came in handy (especially swiftness).

With classic I’ll be duo levelling. Should I drop alch for another gathering profession? Will I make bank at the start with two gatherings?

Attached: 94FF7F69-F2D4-41C6-AB59-CC9D279E9CCA.gif (320x245, 1.89M)

yes you will, nax is not hard

Which class is the cunnybro?

>I'm fine healing in raids to get Ret gear, but I would gear up that way wayyyyy slower.
that's the thing, you really wouldn't.
Think about who you're competing for gear with - alliance warriors don't take 99% of the 2handers. And what warrior takes paladin plate?
Think of it less as specs but as a class that can do different things. If you've never been ret in pvp in vanilla anyhow i hope you have engineering.

I guess you are right. Why wouldn't other warriors want the two handers for their off specs?

I have to decide if i want to auto attack ad nauseum in pvp or go a class with more actives.

No decent guild will pick up rets, or any of the reddit specs. Now, if you want to play with shitters who struggle to clear molten core, be my guest.

!!!ATTENTION ALL RETARDS!!!
DON'T play a class that can heal if you hate healing in PvE. Even if the amount of time it is acceptable for you to do something that isn't healing is greater than 0 you will still need to heal in various situations that are typically for any player the VAST MAJORITY of their time spent playing.
If you want to DPS click a DPS class at character select.

Attached: great purge.webm (1440x900, 2.6M)

Any rare pets worth hunting down as a Dorf Huntard?

>only guilds with 30 fury warriors will clear naxx
naxx is not hard, no one cares about your speedrun meta

Attached: 1532541135267.png (842x792, 82K)

This. It’s exactly like what they did with SC. Get people hooked, sell them SC2 and Remastered. Since they’re using the battle.net app they will invariably see Blizzards other killer apps

If you want to play a class that buffs, has utility, and gears up quick for pvp then what you really want is hunter. CC, Kiting, Trueshot aura + wolf pet for meele group.
Rogues/meele are stacked and overpopulated in raids so gearing is slower. Holy pallys want offspec gear and Pallys dont really shine until T2 which everyone also wants. You can expect 4 pally per raid, maybe 5 to compete with. Hunters can wear T1 for pmuch the whole damn expansion and won't be stacked in raid groups so pretty comfy really.

Exactly. imagine this scenario:
>dadgamer is stoked for classic, has old friends coming back, they all get in and play
>meets new friends in-game, makes them bnet friends
>month later sees one of his new friends in overwatch
>dadgamer thinks "weird maybe i should try that?"
>and its literally just one button press away

Depends on your class
Clothies need tailoring for bis chest , druids need enchanting for their own bus gear

I leveled a rogue in vanilla and had alch and herb as profs . It was extremely comfy. You can make money with them but on a fresh server , it might be best to go skinning and herb

But if you want to enjoy things Alch and herb is kino imo

For the bis tailoring item is it BoP?

>ctrl f
>xiv 2 results f
>osrs 1 result
>eso 0 results
>gw2, guild wars 2, 0 results
Geez, you guys are so OBSESSED with this 1 game you won't even consider the alternatives. It's not like it's releasing anytime soon so why all the loyalty? Scared you might *gasp* enjoy a different game?!

Attached: 1556730437763.jpg (447x557, 90K)

It's bop and you have to stay 300 tailor to get its effects

Robe or the void iirc

>ctrl f
>xiv 3 results f
>osrs 2 result
>eso 1 results
>gw2, guild wars 3, 1 results
I don't know what you're talking about, faggot. Seems well rounded to me.

it looks like Plasticine

Beast. I’m playing lock, I could drop skinning at 60 though?

>right click report
>say word money stolen
I CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR CLASSIC

fuck you faggots who think right click report is cancer. it's the ultimate salt-punisher.

>undead that low
bizzaro zone

Nigger.

XIV killed BFA. It will kill Classic too.

>ctrl f
>xiv 4 results f
>osrs 3 result
>eso 2 results
>gw2, guild wars 2, 2 results
learn 2 math, rettards

maybe you geniuses such actually check those results out.

>bfa but with anime and porcelain doll models

yikes

Yeah that's what I'm planning . Well I think you need engineering for bis helm so might have to drop both

>no you cant raid as that class
>no you cant pvp as that class
>no you cant be that race
funny how thousands of people made it through vanilla with their prefered playstyle without having 15 years of minmaxing guides and liked it enough to warrant a classic server. If these threads were anything to go by only 5% of the pop liked trhe game, the other 95% were being tricked into thinking they’re enjoying playing as human warlocks or druid anything or anything thats not raid approved by a commitee

retarded WoWfags don't realize that the game was always casualized shit that made MMOs into the boring and overly streamlined garbage they are today, they probably don't even know what themepark means

that spec*
and it's right

I'm tired of reddit's cultural appropriation
>t. southerner

Hmm I think the real wild cards are where DK, DH and Monk players will trend to. I if I had to guess DH and Monks will go towards rogue since they're both melee oriented leather wearers and DK will probably split between Warrior and Paladin

I quit XIV right before patch 4.45 for Classic. Be scared, Trannyshill.

has the right idea.

Attached: ffxiv_playable_races.jpg (237x273, 15K)

I see monks leaning more towards druid.
I think windwalker is the lesser played spec, most monks tank or heal.

>90% of you faggots are going to read a min max leveling guide and ruin your fresh new experience
>80% of you will fucking quit in a month due to boredom because you faggots didn't have any adventure and ruined the experience.

The best experience of vanilla was the adventure faggots. I say this having 1 high warlord and 1 rank 10 back in the day.

>hurr i was rank 14
Yeah you and everyone else on /r/classicwow, autist. Stop projecting you pessimistic fuckhead.

huh?

It blows my mind that people would want to add more content to Vanilla then move on to TBC. Vanilla is fucking awful outside of your retarded nostalgia. Class design fucking blows, raid design fucking blows, everything fucking blows.

I'm leveling my human priest, gnome warlock and draenei paladin and retiring until TBC other than doing a raid or 2 a week

Attached: 1500720115732.jpg (462x500, 50K)

piss off, go hump a pillar

piss off, nobody cares about PvP in a PvE game

Anyone else here thinking about trying ESO? Asmongold started playing it and he seemed to be having a good time.

it sucks
>asmongold
who the fuck is that

>461337193
Go back to redit

I’ve been playing for a month and enjoying. I do love morrowind and oblivion though

ret is only good with gear, and the only way you will get ret gear is by raiding as healer and claiming pieces for off spec

>retardins

Attached: basedernie.jpg (750x724, 69K)

who cares

>who the fuck is that
>Go back to redit
>trying this hard to fit in
>in a thread about mmos

Attached: 1551117009758.png (334x393, 134K)

actually not even meme'ing, i had to look it up.
after i did i realize ive seen his stupid face before but that's it.
not everyone is a fucking faggot, my redditor friend. im far too old to ever give a fuck about some streamer nonsense. I could tell you that i could ask all of my RL friends who are coming back for classic if they knew who that buttmunch was they'd say the exact same thing.

If they can get together a team that gives a fuck they could use clever asset flipping to shove in dungeons and raids in zones like Felwood and Azshara

KINGS FFS!!!

Imagine going on to a thread for things you hate.

>implying those same devs aren't on classic since the start
the WoW team is way smaller than people think

Because I hate trannies

Embarrassing? That ugly piece of shit is the sole reason I downloaded the video blocker extension. Fuck him and his 500 channels of shit.

stop repressing, user
you can still be the girl you know you are

Hello Brothers

Attached: maxresdefault (41).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Isn't that the dumb fuck who just does reaction videos? How shit tier of a person do you have to be to watch content from a dude who makes a living by watching other peoples content?

Why do you hate Asmongold?

enables people with shitty opinions
"centrist" aka conservative but doesn't like the stigma

who

Sup warrniggers

Attached: 1557042812997.jpg (1200x627, 404K)

>This kid spamming about his favorite efriend
That's the type of player you will be playing classic with. Enjoy the cancer

Wow without adding new content is the opposite of fun. I think they should cycle through WOTLK and then start the game over again at vanilla with perks for people who killed Arthas.

>90% of you faggots are going to play Classic without inducing amnesia to forget everything about it, thereby ruining the adventure
If you're not willing to bash your head against a wall until you pass out and forget who you are, you're not worthy of Classic WoW.

Do you think I have the memory of a goldfish, or will be playing while on acid? I'll be inviting people to groups to rush quests, doing dungeons, but I won't be reading a bunch of quests I've done multiple times before.
>like what I like, and play like its your first time even when it's your 10th!

yes, the guy with 500 fucking channels with his stupid fucking reaction videos and ugly fucking face taking up half the fucking recommended videos list

make a new thread

>no beta out
>wont release till the end of summer probably

shoot me

>draenei paladin

Attached: 1520655984928.jpg (720x707, 26K)

Imagine spamming Yea Forums with shill threads every single day for a game that was never even good in the first place, let alone something that could be considered a genuine adventure due to how heavily streamlined it was compared to other games within the genre at the time

>in college
>working all summer
>in school again in sept
>skip class to play WoW

just like the old days

imagine complaining about video game discussion on a video game discussion board

heres a board for you, faggot