Have you accepted the fact that detective Pikachu is gonna be the highest rated video game adaptation movie ever...

Have you accepted the fact that detective Pikachu is gonna be the highest rated video game adaptation movie ever, opening up the door for more viable options to be adapted and that Pokémon once again has saved another aspect of video games yet?

Attached: 621F54B3-D7E4-41E5-A846-53D487909AEE.jpg (1242x749, 758K)

>GF puts out Event Pikachu around the same time the movie is announced
>Static

What a shit ability for the entire Pikachu line. If Pikachu is supposed to be frail why give it an ability that only works if you punch it in the face?

I feel like the mario movie might be able to score higher.

>normalfag Ryan Reynolds shit with Pokemon slapped on it
hard pass

Your 2 bucks won’t be missed at the box office total count

Maybe if one person felt this way

Literally tell me ONE movie theater that sells tickets for 2 dollars.

I think it's going to be more like how studios try to have their own cinematic universe like Marvel does but fuck it up.

They'll keep trying to adapt vidya into movies but only Pokemon will be the lucrative one

Please tell me you faggots aren't STILL playing these games made for little japs?

>seething

>highest rated video game adaptation movie ever
That's not a high bar to pass.

mine if you grab a movie with a friend

There only should be movie adaptations of shitty games were the writers can go all ham. The Angry bird movie, or at least the first half, was great. Same with Postal

Damn, must feel good. The cheapest one around here is 5 dollars and plays movies one week later than the others.

>All these scared Mousketeers
You can buyout Captain Marvel theaters to make it look like a success, but you can't un-buyout Detective Pikachu screenings.

Tick tock disneyshill

no judgement until they show waifumons like Gardevoir, lopuny and meloetta.

>my multi-billion dollar cancer upon the entertainment industry is better than your multi-billion dollar cancer upon the entertainment industry!

>nononononon it's only good when WE do it, stop this instant or I laugh and post meme pictures.

>my company good
>your company bad

10 Gold Coins have been deposited to your MyNintendo account

>Mutts

>japan megacorp making movies with (((hollywood)))
grim

>nonononono stop doing what WE do

>haha my poopoo is better than your poop

yep.

Attached: 1556408575356.png (523x649, 199K)

Yes you can unbuy a turnout. Pay people during trailers 20$ to get a refund before the movie starts