Game Informer Cover Reveal

It's fucking nothing.

Attached: nothing.png (938x883, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6vbLnuowcw
nintendo.com/games/detail/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-the-black-order-switch/#game-info
exhentai.org/g/829219/e77832d9e8/
youtu.be/7IuRiHBles4
youtube.com/watch?v=EynKIV9EvYY
youtube.com/watch?v=O8k7hlN5l9w
youtu.be/BiPH22J7gp8
youtu.be/q38jsbJ0afg
gameinformer.com/2019/05/07/exclusive-new-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-heroes-revealed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least the females look pretty cute in the game. Are Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 any good?

Nobody likes Captain Marvel, Marvel, so stop trying. Maybe if she wasn't an insufferable cunt she'd have more fans.

SEETHING

Attached: 2019-06-cover-800h.jpg (800x521, 143K)

Ultimate Alliance 1 is very good, 2 is just ok

X-Men Legends 2 > Marvel Ultimate Alliance

God I hope you can play as Thanos with the gauntlet in this.

I replayed 1 a few years back. Maybe I did something wrong but playing alone is more annoying and gameplay is meh. Fighting seems clunky and attacks either don't connect or enemies don't stagger properly

Why won't they just give Thanos his shadowed over eyes from the comics, red eyes look dumb

Attached: b280e24f14c7f49273e9aace9aba8452.jpg (1243x1920, 718K)

They're they same game you retard

Yeah except X-Men Legends 2 is better

youtube.com/watch?v=R6vbLnuowcw

New trailer

It's too cool and threatening. Thanos is a self-perceived morally correct greater good retard now

>June packed with games
>MUH MABEL DADIDOBIOBOBO MOM I WANT MILKY
yikes.

Call your teams before someone else does.

>Venom
>Spidey
>Tony
>Dr. Strange

Just give me nightcrawler back. I just wanted to pick up and teleport my friends over pits and fuck with them.

Within a video game I'd say it might be harder to have shadowed eyes and still convey emotion/intention. Not the greatest example but imagine if black mage had no eyes.

>Crystal
Oh Marvel Entertainment. Will you ever learn?

Wished the PC Steam edition of the first wasn't a bugged mess and had the same keyboard options as the vanilla PC one. At least you could use F keys from F1 to F12 to use powers. The vanilla PC version was more user-friendly. It's as if they thought everyone at this point has a pad.

He's on the game cover.

Attached: mua3blackordercover2500.jpg (1538x2500, 318K)

Why isn't this on PS4?

Anti-Venom skin or riot.

Is there a version of this without the text?

They can do shadowed panties, they just need to do the same with his eyes

>Game Informer
Lmfao. Any company that supports Anita Sarkeesian should be left in the gutter where it belongs.

I like her
I just wish they didnt make her so OP in MCU

I hope it's good but why am I kidding myself, Disney already ruined Marvel vs Capcom so this game will probably be a vehicle to show how cool Captain Marvel is and how cool the new spider man is so you just keep consuming avengers products until you die

Will it have Gambit and/or Cyclops? What about Iron Fist and Ghost Rider?

Because Nintendo put the money

This guy is asking the right questions. Iron Fist is already confirmed if you check the website.

>Thanos is a self-perceived morally correct
isnt he always though what's so bad about fighting for love even if it's entirely one sided

It probably will be eventually, it's most likely a timed exclusive.

this. everyone else is set up to be the same power level (see peter, tony and strange only managing to beat the guardians of the galaxy into a stalemate when they fought, or the battle between thor and captain america, or thor and the hulk). carol’s basically a god, though. she’s more powerful than any of the main villains they fought before thanos

Because it's near impossible to consistently do that outside of still images. Even The Infinity Gauntlet showed his eyes sometimes. I prefer him actually having eyes, the shadowed look just made him look blind in most panels. Red eyes are absolutely fucking bottom of the barrel tier though.

>Thanos is a self-perceived morally correct greater good retard now
So he went from a self-perceived morally correct, lovesick retard to a self-perceived morally correct, greater good retard, what's the difference? His appearance in GotG and at the start of Infinity War was peak Thanos and plenty threatening.

>MCU Ulitmate Alliance

Attached: BeImKaw.png (320x287, 104K)

It has X-Men

I played the first one a decade or so ago, all I can remember from it was that Ghost Rider was retardedly good.

Tony's not dead in this.
I hope Pepper in her suit is playable.

Post your NEVER EVER

Attached: a1c4bc36b1ca88dc9b06023fbfec42b2cac2d4bcr1-750-1131v2_hq.jpg (679x1024, 124K)

Star Lord
Kamala Khan
Daredevil
The Hulk

I can't believe they haven't shown a single element from Fantastic Four except technically Inhumans and Black Panther.

Already looks better than marvel vs capcom roster.

loving how the mouse indoctrination is so strong their slaves keep the taboo on capeshit movies even on one of the biggest leak aggregator of the internet.

>I like her
Why?

Captain Marvel isn't that OP, and MCU heroes are allowed to grow unlike their comic selves. Doctor Strange is already way more OP than Captain Marvel.
>MCU Peter Parker is a fusion between Miles Morales, 616 Pete, and Ultimate Pete. Has access to Stark Industries and is Tony Stark's legacy making him the next leading man of the MCU. Unlike the comics, MCU doesn't follow a status quo, so MCU Peter's actually allowed to grow making his potential far higher than his 616 self.
>X-Men has Jean Grey and will probably introduce Phoenix shit. Wolverine will have godly plot armor because he's Wolverine.
>Fantastic Four are actually really strong. The Thing will be the next Hulk. Johnny will be Spidey's Chad rival/bro. Sue is hax, and Reed is the science equivalent of Doctor Strange. They'll introduce Galactus and Silver Surfer.
>Adam Warlock will be involved with cosmic shit.

>Wanting to play as a complete and utter *********

He's into comic books. Do you really need a bio of his life to understand why he's such a loser he likes Marvels Shazzam?

UA1 is awesome, the second one less so. The biggest problem is that it follows the Civil War storyline, so after about an hour into the game the heroes are split into two groups, completely fucking with the gimmick of having your dream team when one half can't play with the other half.

>They are still pushing captain marvel 6 years later
Why? Nobody likes her, she has little to no character arc or motivation, shes just dumb strong and never loses. Thats boring, and shes only getting treated as such because shes a woman. Its the same reason people only like AU Supermen with complex circumstances like hes a commie or he turns evil. Having an unstoppable entity who can't lose and is always the force of good is boring. You either have to have them in big personal stakes like every other week with supes and lois (which gets old fast how many times toymaker can capture her) or get Gods to fight him, which just ends with him winning anyway.

If they want a good female lead, fucking give us Storm.

Attached: 63.png (629x581, 27K)

But Carol is dogshit in the comics. I've actually read her shit, it's terrible. The only way this dude could like her is if he's never read the comics.

Ike was the one wanting to push her, but he should be sated now that he has the X-Men film rights back.

Why haven't they made any MCU video games? Literally free money

Do MCU casuals even know who Crystal is and how slutty and untrustworthy she is?

Attached: RCO006_1469336204.jpg (975x1500, 1.15M)

I want Rogue to absorb her again.

They push her because they want her to be their equivalent of Wonder Woman. They simply don't realize that Wonder Woman has almost a hundred years of history under her belt and has actually had good writers.

It wont
Its a full time exclusive

It’s okay user, you’ll learn how to use spoiler tags someday, it took me a while too!

Even pre 2012 feminist reboot Carol was not that liked, though she was more likable than her current incarnation, I will say that.

Ms Marval Carol was otherwise just a boring character no better than male Captain Marvel, yet they kept Mar Vell dead while giving Carol all the chances in the world to stick around. She only marginally worked as cheescake, which the feminist reboot kinda derailed. Post Disney buyout Marvel are too afraid to even so much as draw her with breasts, less they incite the "male gaze".

kamala khan, unironically

Nintendo funded the project since the series was dead in the water.

>dyke haircut Carol Denvers
>cute

Pick one.

I'm unironically looking forward to Ultimate Alliance 3

So is this going to be the entire roster?

>Only characters that have been in movies
What did they mean by this?

>Three different Spider-People
Why not just make them all costumes? I hope they didn't leave out characters like the Fantastic 4/Moon Knight/Punisher etc. for that.

>Venom
>Daredevil
>Nightcrawler
>Captain America
Catholic Heroes team.

You and me both, my friend.

Highly unlikely.

Taskmaster never ever

She's in

incels still seething over captain marvel fucking kill yourself over 1 billion stfu you cucks

Kamala is in the game and she's not in films.

Human Torch is in so I'd be surprised if the rest of the F4 aren't.

The Avengers Infinity War and Endgame are the equivalent of watching a child playing with his superhero toys were a big purple toy breaks the other toys.
Of course one gets mildly interested in the plot after watching this for 2 hours but that does not make it legitimate entertainment.

Attached: 2580f7d20f790f6da60ce5efc9b8958f--rage-faces.jpg (236x232, 8K)

Its as likely to come to ps4 as spiderman coming to switch

Storm is already in

Can't believe you don't like *popular thing*
I bet you're a patrician of the highest degree, with at least 400 IQ

have sex

>If they want a good female lead, fucking give us Storm.
Shes on the fucking cover, breasts a plenty

uh...sony?

Attached: window.png (954x587, 1.09M)

I wonder if they're going to put her in a Captain Marvel movie or Spider-Man

No. Spider-Man is first party, this is not.

Her movie made shit loads of money, she ain't going anywhere for awhile unfortunately

Publisher: Nintendo
nintendo.com/games/detail/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-the-black-order-switch/#game-info

Attached: 2764825-spider_man_woman142.jpg (595x426, 145K)

Spider-Man had the better cover. This shit is straight up soulless.

Spiderman is owned by marvel, Sony made a deal
MAU is owned by marvel, Nintendo made a deal

>tfw best boy is forever relegated to the PSP version
>doesn't even have his best costume

Attached: RCO019_1469485345.jpg (1000x1500, 919K)

Will Thanos be playable? I want to use the Infinity Stones.

I want Peter to impregnate Jess.

feige is a confirmed x-fag, this is 100% going to happen

i'm almost convinced that feige is pushing carol so hard so when she does get ROGUE'd it'll make rogue that much more powerful and easy to accept

Attached: 1534736557014.jpg (456x810, 29K)

I like the idea of Captain Marvel but I feel she's not well executed. Im all for a qt amazon muscle superhero but she tends to come off as insufferable. At least she did in Endgame. THough seeing interviews with Brie Larson I think that's more so just her own problem

Ms. Marvel is cool

Based What if she ends up worse than Captain Marvel?

Attached: 1538818595009.jpg (1024x688, 103K)

Attached: 1543040097565.jpg (540x582, 111K)

>getting rogued
What are you smoking?

What's your problem? Genis was a lot of fun.

You can't be this dense

The Avengers Infinity War and Endgame are the equivalent of watching a child playing with his superhero toys were a big purple toy breaks the other toys.
Of course one gets mildly interested in the plot after watching this for 2 hours but that does not make it legitimate entertainment.

Attached: 2580f7d20f790f6da60ce5efc9b8958f--rage-faces.jpg (236x232, 8K)

I bet that fat fuck is dead now

Didn't her, Captain Marvel and a bunch of other "heroes" start falsely imprisoning people for crimes that they were going to commit in the future?

MUA3 comes out in July.

>artificial fun

I want her to /ss/ me

You're very enlightened user. I'm sure no one else in this thread knew that big dumb superhero movies are in fact big dumb superhero movies.

Attached: 12474b90170d833b5713c1e660109900.jpg (736x450, 192K)

Ebony Maw better be playable

Always fun seeing the brainwashed losers /pol/ churns out who believe enjoying things is bad or "weakness" lmao. Sad cuck.

>I don't like it therefore nobody should!!!!

>tfw want to be /ss/-ed but am no longer a shota

is that a crotch window?

W-wheres Iron Man ??

But Endgame was actually fun to watch. I was concerned it was just gonna be a Captain Marvel clit sucking fest but she was barely in the movie

welcome to video games, gramps

Why is this captain marvel hot? I am confused. I thought women are supposed to be be ugly and "real"

who

before the comics relaunched ms. marvel as captain marvel, she was fine

she was basically an alcoholic female hal jordan. but with an addiction to combat/violence, it was interesting. and of course she had the hot suit and a big ass and tits. c-level at best, so minor enough to have her own fanbase that weren't actual annoying shills but still small enough where writers could do whatever they really wanted without rocking the boats

marvel comics tried to get ahead of the studio (they are separate divisions) in the early 2010s and redesigned and relaunched her comic (multiple times) to try and force her popularity and it has pretty much failed. they're giving a roman reigns WWE push and none of the fans are buying it

all of this is a moot point, because marvel's best female characters are x-women and the invisible woman, and since they got the rights back to them, expect carol to get poochy'd after brie's run is done

Attached: ms-marvel-cho-1.jpg (1100x1387, 576K)

oh shit, you're right. thanks. i don't know, then. seems like everyone i like is in.

Behold the magic of a stylized art style and not mocap

you wouldn't happen to have that one comic would you
you know the one

Attached: 385930fb2f20c9222f98522c3443f106--spider-verse-black-widow.jpg (420x640, 39K)

I meant Carol when she was Ms. but yeah, Civil War 2.

user why put them as costumes only when they can keep pushing them in every form of media they can?

Captain Marvel is an underrated character. Fake outrage killed her movie, but her comics are awesome.

It's sad

And? You don't read comics?

I know marvel comics has been going down the shitter as of late trying to force a nedw generation of female and poc heroes that have more or less failed, like America Chavez, Iron Heart and the muslim Ms Marvel

t. Linkara
Go back to review the 2001: A Space Odyssey comics, you've been skipping those for years now.

She's indian, and she's unironically a better character in every way than Carol

is that a feminine penis?

You lose 3 characters, 2 of which you didn't even have yet, for a chapter. Then everyone comes back together for the end. On your second playthrough, the game lets you use whoever, no matter which side you pick. And for those curious as to who you lose, if you go anti-reg, you lose Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, and Songbird, if you go Pro, you lose Captain America, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist.

no? are u stupid?

Captain Marvel isn't an insufferable cunt shes just a black hole of charisma and interest.

>Three different Spider-People
Somebody has to cuck Peter Parker.

Attached: Spider-Gwen.jpg (1280x1968, 456K)

Gib Robbie Reyes skin

Attached: Female Deadpool 2.png (676x892, 523K)

in the movies, rogue could only absorb other people's powers, which is her only comic power

the x-men vs street fighter, 90s animated series, capcom, etc that many of us know is based on when rogue held onto and absorbed carol's powers for a long ass time, putting her into a coma and having permanent flight/strength/invulnerability for a long time. it's the superior rogue and also the only one we haven't seen on screen yet, which is why they will 100% go with that take

Attached: hz26RZB.jpg (500x376, 45K)

I prefer "on the spectrum" instead of "stupid" thank you very much

it was, but that editor-in-chief was fired and the new guy is a super-weeb and has been slowly turning the comics back around. it's taking a long time to chemo and undo the cancer, but they have finally gotten better, meanwhile at DC they have bendis now who is slowly cancering superman as well as tom king who is crashing the batman books with no survivors

MUA1 is decent enough, but was worse than X-Men Legends 2.
MUA2 is not worth it, just avoid that pile of trash.

Cuck him by kissing a different universe's Gwen Stacey when he's already banging MJ?

Don't care
Just want to see Carol destroyed

>Spider-Nig
>Spider-Gwen
>No Spidey

Just fucking snap my shit up Thanos.

I enjoyed Brian Reed's Ms. Marvel run. That's pretty much my only experience with Carol.

Spider-man fucking Peter's clone?
I got ya, senpai.
exhentai.org/g/829219/e77832d9e8/

90s cartoon Rogue is the only Rogue I know. Besides the other cartoon Rogue, that is.

Attached: 1554150721874.webm (840x608, 2.53M)

Can't wait for people to rip the models

Attached: cpt marvel.jpg (960x540, 36K)

>I am obedient so I'm superior!
literal bootlicker

>Deadpool
>Miles
>Gwen
Oh god no

>look at the character list
>confused as fuck, lack of ghost rider or punisher
>spider man (miles morales)
>Ms. Marvel, a Muslim teenager from New Jersey

I'm confused as fuck, who are these literal who's?

I like you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that image

I liked Carol more when she just wanted to be celebrity super hero.

Delet this

based animators knowing exactly what the adult fans wanted, and sneaking it into kids cartoons so they can later develop big ass fetishes

Attached: 1514935486186.png (640x507, 459K)

Not gonna lie, if capeshit casuals start shipping Peter and Carol and the Twitter trannies/SJWs start going apeshit because it ruins their stronk female character i'm gonna roflcopter from here to the horizon.

New generation of Marvel heroes. Most of them suck but Miles is actually pretty cool

Attached: spiderverse_ugf040.1106_lm_v1-h_2018.jpg (768x433, 59K)

I know you probably live in your own little bubble where everyone agrees with you but if you took a trip to the real world, you'd see that people really like Captain Marvel. Particularly girls who aren't invested in the comic books. Ask most normie women and they really like her. I went with a group of girls in my class at uni and it brought a huge smile to my face walking out of that movie and hearing them gush over how much they loved it.

Comparing her to Superman is fucking retarded because Clark is a fucking international icon with some of the greatest comics of all time behind him and a strong, consistent characterization. Usually.

Carol, on the other hand, has never been successful, has no good runs to her name, has been reinvented a thousand times to no avail, shilled to no end, and was even fucking Rogue’d for a long ass time. She’s not even that powerful for a comic character, don’t conflate her MCU version.

taskmaster is rumored to be a villain in the black widow prequel

best boy will finally get his time to shine lads

Attached: article-1295296235732-0cce4762000005dc-44885_636x300.jpg (540x254, 26K)

>he posted proudly on Yea Forums, a Czech tangerine greenhouse forum

No lie, it took me a good 3-5 minutes, before comprehending that OP(or anyone else) actually gave a shit about Ultimate Alliance.

I was sitting here like "why did OP post this? Is he a shill? No one cared about Game Informer in perhaps a decade."

Then it dawned on me that poor sad soul out there, actually cared about whatever hyped up reveal was supposed to happen for fucking Ultimate Alliance.

>people like a manufactured executive board approved paste

I mean, I hate all the marvel movies and heros. I'm just saying your argument isnt very good because she is just as shit as the rest of them.

Unpopular opinion: Ultimate Alliance 2 has aged better than the first game, even if they dumbed down a large chunk of it.

Both games are good, first game has more depth but there are several points in the game (atlantis and asgard come to mind) that are just a complete slog to get through.

>Ike was the one wanting to push her
retard. Ike fucking hates female lead series, that's why her series always get cancelled so much. He tried to stop them from doing the Kamala Khan series until it proved to be successful.

Oh boy I cant WAIT to have an actually awesome villain get shit on by a literal who character who existed only for sex appeal in the films

just like Octopath Traveler, amirite?

t. zoomer

Yea Forums loves MUA1 and the x-men legends games

rest in peace ravensoft

>she's indian

>saying this on the videogame board

>being this retarded

>Miles is actually pretty cool
You mean adaptations made him tolerable, his original introduction in the Ultimate comics and some runs after that was pretty bad.

WHERE ARE THEY

Attached: AlRioFF-c-1.jpg (700x989, 188K)

The only MCU villain that wasn't absolute shit was Vulture so Tasky is without luck

I'd argue Kamala is more interesting than Miles.

Her movie made shit loads of Disney's own monopoly money through buying up the grandest amount of screenings they could, holding Endgame hostage to incentivize inflated showings of Craptain Marvel, ghost screenings (Which they got away with easier overseas due to getting much practice doing this overseas already.), and fake reporting.

The shilled numbers for Captain Marvel was a marketing investment for Endgame, Disney couldn't have the shilled lead in to Endgame bombing.

Please show me where the good Spidey is on the game informer cover faggot.

>that's why her series always get cancelled so much.
Oh yes I guess the abysmall sales have nothing to do with it.

If the rest of them are such shit then why is she the only one that makes weirdos on the internet so angry?

Hopefully stuck in development hell forever. It's quite ironic that I'll gladly take everything about FF EXCEPT the FF itself.

Genny's wild ride was pretty based

Attached: RCO004_1468992309-1.jpg (1000x1500, 1.13M)

i don't think it's that unpopular

2 did age better, but 1 is still the better game, especially on PC with all the character mods and shit. atlantis is the fucking worst though. no underwater level is good

widow movie will most likely have winter soldier, still brainwashed, and hawkeye as well. task will be a #2/hench, and she'll go after the #1, which will probably be yelena or a red room soviet boss

>he isn't actually Taskmaster
>they do the "he becomes Taskmaster" shit at the end of the movie
How mad would you be?

All you're doing by saying made up shit like this is making a fool out of yourself.

I fully expect him to not use the mask and not be called Taskmaster aside from one or two throwaway quips

Octopath wasn't published by Nintendo, this is. It's closer to Bayonetta 2 in that regard.

Octopath was published by SE in Japan though.

and thats exactly what youll get

>Deadpool
You retarded?

>Miles
>Gwen

Stop pushing this shit into my Spider-man.

didn't stop nintendo fanboys from screeching and claiming that it would never be ported to a different platform

Is there going to be DLC for the game for more characters, I'd love to play as Beast

He’s fucking obnoxious and will be even more so now that he’s got two movies under his belt

Yeah, fanboys are stupid, but that's an entirely different issue.

They were memed into popularity, can't get rid of them now.

those are retards

on a random note, there's Nintendo content in Steam - Kamiya outright stated they asked permission from nintendo to use Japanese voice acting for Bayo 1's release in Steam

>Phyla Vell never ever
This makes me a sad lad

Attached: serveimage.jpg (900x1001, 200K)

It really upsets me. I liked the spiderverse movie, but it was Peter B. Parker that held it together. They're pushing Miles way too hard, and it's troublesome that we may only see OG Spidey represented in the MCU

>He’s fucking obnoxious
I guess you got exposed too much to Memepool, got look for actually good writen Deadpool stories, he is a good character.

>Not wanting to see Scientist Supreme get KEKED by fish spock

Just end your life bro

Attached: MEpSkddIjqm7znptlPNRQgWjo1_500.jpg (490x750, 50K)

I don't want this though

Kaine and Ben are never gonna be popular with the casuals

Ded brand

i don't even, how? Why?

GIVE ME PENI TEAM NINJA
I KNOW YOU FUCKS LIKE HER AS WELL

susan is a SLUT and loves cucking reed with his peers

Attached: 3534347-7725325515-tumbl.jpg (500x524, 138K)

Why is there so much NTR shit in Fantastic Four?

>fish spock
namor literally rips and tears when he gets pissed off

Easy drama

Not anymore, he isn’t. He had a few really fucking good runs, then Waypool, somewhat saved after Good, Bad, & Ugly (which was terrific), but Ryan Reynold’s interpretation is king now. It’s not as bad as Waypool, but it doesn’t fucking touch Kelly, Niciziea, or Duggan/Poeshn. He’s dead, Jim. Get ready for fucking chimichanga jokes.

>They're pushing Miles way too hard
Miles got popular in a time Marvel Comics hasn't gone batshit crazy with their diversity agenda so he is nowhere as reviled as Marvel's creations for the past 3 years, Miles won't be stepping out of the spotlight anytime soon.

Insanity really. Marvel keeps trying to shit on Amazing Spider-man and the same result happens every time.

christ alive what's wrong with susan

If Wolverine is the only X playable I gonna rise up.

Attached: 1557169888883.jpg (449x449, 26K)

But she had her own anime movie

Attached: 1553618114916.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

Namor is a chad

Attached: 3BCF9A24-5683-48E4-88F6-A1CDCFCC3D30.jpg (1173x1465, 188K)

>he didn't read the comic

Why is One Piece guy hanging out with Punisher and Black Widow?

How dare you speak his name. My boy Kaine deserves his time.

Holy freaking wow.

That tin foil hat suits you.

No, I think you didn't read the comic

t. not even that guy

>both spidergwen and gwenpool are BLACKED

thank god I don't read KEKmics

Open your eyes, user and read the thread.

I'll happily take Namor, Doctor Doom, Galactus, Silver Surfer, everything. Except the boring as fuck Fantastic Four.

>Game Informer thread

This place gets more Reddit by the fucking second jesus christ

Attached: DPCKeorXcAAxT2z.jpg (686x732, 61K)

He likes riding on the Hulk

Attached: 1540787197349.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>micro-tits
>nega-ass
Basedboy

she has a husband who is a workaholic and pays more attention to his work than her emotional needs

but at the end of the day, he has a dick that can do anything she wants, which is why she'll never leave him, reed absolutely knows that if you give a woman the best sex ever she'll be submissive to you, absolutely based mad scientist

Oh it's that smart guy? Amadeus Cho or whatever? I don't remember.

>weird noodly expando dick
Boy that's a thought I never wish I had

She also knows she’s one of the only things keeping him in check

Fantastic 4 likely isn't in because it started production too early.

Not him but what's tinfoil about pointing out several opening week showings had upwards of 25 no shows per screening?

Cyclope???

should we only talk about tiny indie projects on the video game board

>all those sjw characters and censored female costumes
no thanks

I guess. I don't read enough comics to know.

Attached: 1526864832411.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

>censored
>storm's tits literally out on display

>Human Torch
Wait, what? when was he confirmed?

>beep boop, monopolies tell me the truth.

he is right. disney does that for the comics and other marvel media that flops.
majority of the comicsnow are bought by disney to inflate the numbers

You mean Punisher had an anime and Black Widow just tagged along.

Still looks like fish spock.

Can't we already have 4 Spider dudes

>censored female costumes
Nigger are you seeing Storm's huge fucking tits?

Attached: if you didn't notice these you're gay.jpg (800x521, 103K)

based reed laying pipe better than either namor or t'challa will ever dream of

Attached: STRETCHO'D.jpg (996x506, 81K)

>noodly
Canonicaly Reed can expand in lenght and girth.

strom has always shown off more cleavage then that
also black swarns outfit has always shown cleavage and belly until now.
the sjws are fucking up another game

Imagine hating Miles and Gwen.

Doesn't matter. He's still in the game.

Listen I know women in the game aren't just fucking naked but you're gonna have to get over that

He stretches his dick when inside her pussy right? Fuck. Wish I could do that.

I can because they were shit character no sjw writer was ever able to make likable. It took the spiderverse movie to turn miles into a good character. Now gwen needs the same treatment.

>Miles Spiderman on cover
>Pete out
Im out.

Honestly it's just a case of older characters and newer character having different design goals.

>Black Swarn
Who

>brainwashed virgin deludes himself to be superior
yeah, yeah, all you incels are the same, no fun allowed, etc. etc.

>Peter Parkers not in the game
And Im not buying

Just watch the drones defending this game because it's only on the switch.

tongue and dick game at ssj pornstar levels

how can fish manlets even compete. when will they ever learn

Attached: Xiaoyi_(Earth-616)_from_Civil_War_II_Vol_1_1_001.jpg (360x554, 66K)

>MCU Marvel can shrug off blasts from spaceships
>Can pierce through any ship no matter how big it is
>Is basically invincible Thanos couldnt do fucking shit to her without the power stone while he was easily handling everyone else who tried to fight him
>No personal/double life shes Captain Marvel protector of the universe at all times
>Writers have to keep coming up with excuses for not having her just solve every problem on earth so that the other MCU heroes can have their movies

because 1 billion dollar movie LMAO!

Attached: bejita.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Corrupt monopolies and corrupt authorities in general, love when NPCs invoke "tinfoil", it reinforces that their indoctrination/shilling is working on somebody.

True. I like his origin story, and as someone that respects and carries the weight of Spider-Man's legacy, but I just don't want muh Peter to get replaced in every outlet.

just like the 4daplayer shills defending spider-man?

What the fuck are you talking about ?

Fucking nextwave was criminally entertaining. One of the last Marvel books I can think of I really enjoyed reading.

When?

Attached: 161BF230-4D40-46B0-B8B8-5FCABFC883BD.png (952x1304, 2.05M)

But user she has to protect more than her home planet :^)

People just loved Craptain Marvel, sooooo much.

Attached: Crap Office.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Still seething bud?

Never Gwenpoolbro

I gotta know the full roster.

nope, i platinumed it but skipped the dlc since it was only 2 hrs of gameplay and obviously withheld content

game was a solid 8, but consolewarfags were declaring it the best spider-man game ever when ps1 and raimi 2 were better

>it brought a huge smile to my face
faggot

SHUTUP YOU ALT RIGHT CONSPIRACY INCEL YOU'RE JUST MAD THERE'S A STRONG FEMALE IN THE MCU NOW

They have their mobile games I guess, I’m still mad we never got this
youtu.be/7IuRiHBles4
i could only hope the square Enix avengers game is good/ not canned

>Daredevil is back

Yes.

What about FF4?

Gwenpool is an anime girl and thats problematic to normies so never

These two

Attached: 2172287-jack1__3_.jpg (890x544, 104K)

>Black Panther
>Black Spider-man
>Wamen Spider-man
>BLACK Spider-man (venom)
>Captain Dyke-vel

Megayikes. Do they not know us gamers hate Minorities AND wamen?

Attached: 1546837241138.jpg (320x320, 38K)

But normalfags liked Penis Parker

>wamen
It's, whamyn, you fucking poser.

>stop having sex with your wife and playing with child so you can kiss Black Bolt's ass, and dick around with x-factor
He deserved to be cucked.

>Ignore that most of the roster is still white

Someday

Attached: 1552890838641.jpg (1130x618, 212K)

It's KWEENS you racist fucking hitler bitches.

It's time for mah man Cable and Cyclops to be part of DLC #1

Attached: 9880df34-19cd-438d-8449-3cd64b97b6b2.jpg (1200x1899, 720K)

they also announced this cutie, with that artwork

Attached: msmarvel.jpg (700x600, 63K)

heres to hoping Ghost Rider and Frank are in

Attached: 2494428-ghost_rider_wolverine_punisher_hearts_of_darkness_cover_spread.jpg (997x779, 564K)

Attached: 6283c7f2-4283-4b68-9c42-3132c7896320.png (1280x1656, 1003K)

Imagine bending Kamala over and fucking her doggystyle.

Look at the pair of boobs in the middle of the pile of heroes retard.

Post the one where she schlicks to (You)

Anyone have a good torrent site for NSPs? These Google hard drive links aren't working for me.

Imagine fucking her elastic ass

Gwen Stacy is a cumslut who is already both Spidey and Green Goblins sloppy leftover, congratulations Miles, now Pete is regulated to fucking a supermodel

Attached: 1528996810903.jpg (1400x700, 227K)

I like Captain Marvel though.

Attached: sivana finna boutta shoot that pig.jpg (658x555, 106K)

gwen rejection, right
mj as the pick, wrong

Attached: f68051ff4744ce208adcddb18415c320.png (429x700, 421K)

What is Spidey's situation right now in the comics anyway? I stopped reading years ago. Is he back with MJ or is the deal with the devil still a thing? Just out of curiousity. I was a big Spidey fan growing up.

Does Spider-gwen have a doujin?

Attached: 38504BE5-813A-470F-BD41-9AA73CA16450.jpg (1280x1819, 541K)

His roommate is Boomerang IIRC

I wonder how much DLC this game will have.

Attached: NANI!.jpg (728x546, 145K)

Venom
Wolverine
Rocket and Groot
Nightcrawler

well listen here you little shit
I personally have nothing against Felicia as Pete's love interest and even think it could make for good new stories, but you just cant compete with Mary Jane Watson

Attached: 1546754916735.png (894x415, 797K)

enjoy the STDs

Attached: somebody didn't like black cat.jpg (1988x3056, 1.9M)

who even wants F4. They fucking suck and honestly might as well be DC heros. Sucks that its all but confirmed they are going to make a f4 movie for the fourth reboot and make john krasinski as mr guy.

Creampieman when?

What does Godo have to do with anything?

Attached: waiting_for_godot_2017.png (1366x600, 495K)

Are they gonna Pack 1 and 2 as an HD Edition before this game launches?

But bro, Super Skrull and silver Surfer as characters and Dr.Doom/Galactus boss fight

And that somebody is ME, NORMAN!

Attached: Gwen fucked Norman and she liked it.jpg (500x526, 62K)

Ah son of a bitch

>it’s a fight thanos episode
>even though we just got the movies of this shit
Fuck you Disney should’ve done doom again.

ock took over pete's body and fucked a midget who probably had a thousand STDs from being willing to do anything to get some dick

The biggest bummer is that you have Nintendo and Koei on a Marvel Project and don't just let them do what they want.

Anyone at Marvel who unironically approved the Clone Saga's development is 10 times worse than Disney in my book. They had all the right to make a decent story and they fucked it up in the worst way possible just because the higher-ups, the editors and the writers were not talking with each other. So much potential squandered.

Attached: a14.jpg (600x709, 160K)

Hank Pym.
No, not Ant-Man, not Giant Man, not Yellowjacket, not Goliath. Just Hank Pym.

Attached: SCIENCE.jpg (917x1015, 253K)

Sins Past has fuckall to do with the clone saga. That isn't a clone, that's the real Gwen, and she wasn't even drugged or abused, just a fucking cheating lying slut.

Scott might have a Pym outfit at best

Holy fuck, based.

Attached: science adventures.jpg (1219x1201, 648K)

Your favorite things are shit too.

clone saga was just supposed to be a few issues but then got drawn out i believe

I thought people only like Kamala because she looks cute

Attached: hank pym motherfuckers.jpg (777x906, 220K)

it’s an abstract form of heroism

Attached: A39CA9B8-4EF5-4BC8-A9C3-74B8AFB11D10.jpg (400x425, 46K)

Her first few issues were actually good. Marvel just fucked that up later on.

Attached: e32a766d18b039fff84d5e0892d07d96--union-jack-marvel-marvel-characters.jpg (210x406, 19K)

>look at gameplay
>gameplay looks like shovelware trash
youtube.com/watch?v=EynKIV9EvYY
why is it always like this with this specific genre(top down action game)? Travis strikes again also looked like complete shit and this looks like a pile of garbo too. is it the 30FPS lock? the camera? just the animations? I can't quite put on my finger on it but it just looks like trash.
just make a normal action game like bayonetta, DMC or god of war for fucks sake

Attached: image0-51.jpg (1050x779, 60K)

>So much shit taste

F4 are the best of Marvel, they literally defined the franchise and all that's good about it.

Its a diablo style game did you skip out on the first two?
They were some of the biggest games of their time.

I know this is bait but you can play other shit, no?

>Kamala
>Miles
>Gwen
>Dyke Carol
>but no Ghost Rider
>tfw even if they do add him through DLC or something it will be Robbie and not Johnny

Attached: Cat ain't even worth taking to the bed.jpg (1200x831, 489K)

at what cost

Robbie is based and I still to this day don't understand why Marvel doesn't try to push him as hard as the other minority legacy characters like Miles and Kamala.

based as fuck

>mfw horror mcu inception moonknight movie when

Robbie is cool but they aren't THAT retarded. I'm hoping he's a skin, at least.

Stop making shit up you kneejerk faggot

retards still mad about this even years later

Maybe because you're a fucking faggot.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 3.15.04 PM copy.png (552x1098, 603K)

I'm fine with Captain Marvel.

So you can add cringe to your 4chin posting device? Fuck off.

Fuck off nigger. Before Marvel ruined her she was fucking hot as Warbird.

i know that nightcrawler storm scarlet witch in

I like her, at least liked her until a bit before civil war 2. Then she was revealed to have a movie, fake fans started popin out and she suddently became a feminist symbol. Marvel decided to change her character into exactly that in order to please those fuckers and now she´s a cunt that has nothing to do with what she used to be. Reminds me of how Starlord became a complete moron after the movie in order to allign with his movie self, that as well had nothing to do with what he used to be. I hate how the movies are ruining the comics even more than the writters already are ruining

I just need cyclps, spiderman, moon knight and Starlord for my team and half of those are already in. Would like to have some obscure folks too, though. Kid Omega would be nice

>Team Ninja

It's the same situation as Nioh, timed exclusive. See you in 6 months ;^)

>Turbo genius deus machina man and plot armor friends.
>Good.

Attached: BAZINGA-BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH.webm (800x444, 278K)

Mohawk Storm
Nebula
Phyla Vell
Moondragon

>legitimate entertainment.
LMAO

>Nintendo

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

>timed exclusive
>publisher Nintendo
lol nigger

He's back with MJ in the latest run that's going on. Roommates with his college buddy Randy again, who they also are sharing an apartment with the supervillain Boomerang. Been pretty fun so far.

>Ant-Man (Pym)
>Agent Venom
>Kid Loki (with Leah and Thori assists)
>Iceman (not a faggot edition)

Attached: loki and the seven infernal pups 03.jpg (1920x2914, 1.54M)

>Reed Richard's
>Scientist Supreme

It's like you want to see just how many ants can go inside you before you explode.

Attached: 5234482-9842168255-10034.jpg (1267x556, 172K)

IT WAS HER TURN BROS

Attached: gwenpool 1500461958495.png (470x564, 295K)

this would be me if you replaced kid loki with moon knight
kid loki was fantastic though

GOB'D

So this.....................is the power.......................of the Nintendo Switch Entertainment System.............whoa........

Attached: ms marvel.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

I just want to say I love big black titties

I hate how this won't have Gambit or Cyclops

Damn, captain marvel looks like **THAT**?!

Attached: captain marvel 2.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 20190507_144124.jpg (1440x2431, 783K)

Attached: hq720.jpg (686x386, 37K)

Whos going to be the 4th xmen?
1 Wolverine
2 Storm
3 Nightrawler

what run is that from, i wanna read it

Rightclops

Too problematic

It's going to be reprogrammed faggot brainpuppet Iceman

just give me one of these fuckers

Attached: Untitled.png (968x1500, 2.49M)

Scarlet Witch :^)

Colossus

Moon Knight
Conan
Cosmic Ghost Rider
Gwenpool
Also a good chance my boy Blade won't be returning which is kind of a bummer

Attached: f44566eb8143a37e70da89efe5d175ae.jpg (900x1227, 107K)

Good news, user, Spider-Man is in!

What are the chances of the game plot being Carolwank?

you know what i mean

Attached: 1555815976408.gif (720x402, 3.93M)

i dont care unless i can play as magneto

I hope Nova is in, even if it's just Sam.

Attached: nova.jpg (652x980, 293K)

Shit, forgot about her.

do you kids need to be learnt the same lesson again?
imagine now begging for a Nintendo Switch port

Attached: bayonnetaEffect.jpg (1096x1674, 963K)

PYMTRON
WHEN
H
E
N

When you’ve got a doujin made of you, you’ve officially made it.

Attached: B44C866A-EED5-4BA3-AAEA-0A9FAD36C1E9.jpg (585x1148, 416K)

I thought later sam was a lot of fun! especially when he met dick rider

Captain Marvel is fucking awful.

I'm going to pick Iron Man

mad?

youtube.com/watch?v=O8k7hlN5l9w

also i'm ignoring waid's champions run, cause no one on earth liked that

Fuck off Brie

Because Brie Larson is an insufferable cunt and is hated by audiences and her co-stars alike.
You can tell Chris Hemsworth fucking loathes her.

Gonna probably run Black PAnther, Hawkeye, Black Widow and maybe Spider Gwen for my main squad.
Shit better include local-co-op

That video still makes me laugh

Local and online

I'm 99% sure they showed local co-op in one of the trailers. You can use either multiple controllers or multiple switches

Cope.

>publisher Sega for consoles and PC
>publisher Nintendo for Switch
So you just told us that if they port this it will be KT handling the port and not Nintendo

Sega doesn't own anything in Bayo 2 but the brand.
They had to get Nintendos permission just to include a japanese option in Bayonetta 1

>Pete bring the new leader
Lol no it's going to be Strange or Scott, maybe Reed.
Peter is going to be killed off in a few years since Tom Holland is physically a man baby incapable of looking like an adult

>Nu-Marvel shit
No.

>female characters that actually look like women with attractive bodies
Yeah, THAT IS the power of the switch sonyfuckboi

For a sec I though gambit was back

Attached: gambit-remy-lebeau-gambit-22181566-822-700.jpg (822x700, 235K)

was it kino?

>Publisher: Nintendo
>B-BUT IT WILL COME EVENTUALLY! J-JUST YOU WAIT F-FOR E3
man imagine Nintendo fags begging for Persona while PC/Sony fags beg for Ultimate Alliance 3

there is a 0% chance of gambit in this game :^(

Attached: you 4 you.gif (500x296, 466K)

it's such a bizarre decision. all the women/gays i've talked to love this dude

>Wolverine
>Deadpool
>Venom
>Hulk

>bendis
Well yeah, that's expected from that faggot.
>king
Shit, is batman really that bad now?

Rich made it into MvCI, and that game was just a $60 ad for the MCU. So, he might get back in this one.
He was also in their Diablo clone that died a few years ago

>Begging for table scraps
Have some self-respect. I own a Switch and even I don't want this trash. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is shovelware.

>WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY CAPITALIZING ON THE BIGGEST MOVIE EVER??????

Are you actually retarded?

>those
>attractive
O O F
Talk about being desperate

Expect the Crystal Dynamics Avengers game to be on the same note as well.

I don't think the diablo clone counts. they had some legitimately cool picks like squirrel girl

Extremely.

If it ever comes out

The hair looks like it's made out of plastic. Also >liking muslims

To be honest UA1 and UA2 are pretty boring compared to other marvel games like Spiderman, Hulk, blade etc if you want and all heroes games theres the lego games they are the best

The QTE bosses in UA1 are some of the worst things in any game.

And his helicopter

>implying we will be alive when square enix releases the game

King's Batman book has been boring at best, offensively bad at its worst. Once in a blue moon he'll put out an issue that's decent, but it's very rare.

The only thing his Batman run has going for it is that he hasn't done anything as terrible as what he's been doing over in the Heroes in Crisis event he's been writing, in which he made Wally West into a murderer that killed a good chunk of heroes who also went out of his way to frame other people for his crime.

youtu.be/BiPH22J7gp8

youtu.be/q38jsbJ0afg

>Spider-Man not one of the headliners
>But Venom is there
Are they fucking dumb?

Attached: 1552602747711.jpg (778x813, 362K)

Look at the actual cover

>Spidey
>Iceman
>Human Torch
>Daredevil

I haven't been keeping up with it, but I thought the twist was that he did it accidentally and it's just gonna be another wally-west-sacrifices-himself-for-the-greater-good-thing

Thought that was the cover, my bad.

Don't remind me.......

Attached: 1551660849769.jpg (250x250, 9K)

They're making an Avatar game?

Based. I like the story where they're fucking each other in Houston better.

What are the chances she'll be in the game? Fingers crossed, but with Spider-Gwen there, Jess is kind of obscure in comparison. Most we could hope for is an alt. skin.

Attached: ult-jessica-drew-webshoot.png (2890x2434, 886K)

How you fuckup that hard.

Jesus fucking christ. All they had to do was put some fan favorites there.

Attached: 1538078262039.png (500x500, 200K)

>cucked
>alternate universe chick he never knew that's nothing like any other version of Gwen out there
>cucked
Really nigga

Attached: 1555711164531.jpg (1135x800, 543K)

multiple fucking spider men/women but no gambit or cyclops. what a load of bullshit

Gambit died after the 90's, the only reason people even like him is because of the short lived animated series. Comic Gambit has always sucked.

Disney's market analyst department seems to be either full retard or genius. Captain Marvel will never be a beloved character and I bet her merchandise will have extremely low sales. However props to the non retarded exec who released the movie so it wouldn't be on home video (piratable) before endgame and making it seem like it was critical to the story; would've failed otherwise.

Endgame has all but tied Avatar in under a month. It's going to blow it away like Gone With the Wind.

There's still so much fucking red tape its unreal, Cyclops is fucking hated by most people at Marvel and the Disney merge is super slow leading to only the big boys coming over, fucking Wolverine is the cover character because they want this to sell in Japan.

Gambit is too problematic for current year

t. watches anime

Perlmutter

Imagine being this wrong. Felicia only became good once she realized she couldn't have Peter.

Well he is Cajun

Shit was fucked way back on 3, I still don't know how the game didn't got gimped back then.

Amusing enough they had plans for Loki and Vision well as black widow.

Spider verse miles was the only good take on him to boot.

to be fair, his main writers have been Bendis and Waid

It should ve his definitive version

>Bendis
God, Spider-Man II was fucking awful. Makes me wonder if his original Ultimate Spider-Man run was really good or if I just have nostalgia googles glued on.

Did Geers draw this?

It was an accident when he killed the people outside, yeah. But then his first response was to set up everything in a way that framed Booster Gold and Harley to make it seem like one of the two did it. Also King had him cracking under pressure for being constantly called the symbol of hope among the hero community by his peers when no one ever really said that about him since he came back--that was entirely just stuff the fanbase and DC promotional material hyping up his return were saying, not in-universe. The whole thing reads as King spitting in the face of people who wanted Wally back in a meta way. If he tries to save the day again by sacrificing himself, it doesn't change the fact that this situation even being a thing that happened in the first place is bizarre. Why have Wally go through this in the first place? Who asked for this? Right after he returned, no less?

everypnes bitching about various things but im just glad that disney is acknowledging my X-men again, including Storm my queen

Attached: mirio.png (515x587, 114K)

The best thing about X-Men Legends and Ultimate Alliance 1 &2 were all the easter eggs and unlockables. What are the odds that everything in this one will be premium dlc?

75%

It's just like the reaction back in the day to Emerald Twilight. It's ironic that the people who love Wally more than Barry probably loved Kyle Rayner more than Hal and thought Emerald Twilight was great.

>At least the females look pretty cute in the game.

Marvel looks terrible with a dyke cut. I hope Miss Marvel is an alternate outfit.

90%

Does King just hate Wally? Who wrote that Titans story arc where Wally acquired a heart condition?

I can see them doing dlc outfits, and characters too of course. I remember ultimate alliance 1 having stuff like comic covers and individual missions, that I hope is within the base game.

>seeing those Peter ParkerxCaptain Marvel /ss/ teases

he isn't lying though. Why do you think The Good Dinosaur did so well in spite of The Force Awakens being out at the same time?

yeah 2.

also where the fuck is Punisher and the rest of the family Richards? AND DOOM?

Attached: Caow0KfWcAENAdK.png (306x404, 227K)

The fact that Taskmaster made it into MvC3 in the first place is an anomaly in or itself.

>features Medusa and Lockjaw prominently in the promo art
>nobody got the memo that Marvel was abandoning ship on making the Inhumans a big part of the MCU

yikes

> wolverine is the cover character bcs they want this to sell in japan
Wait, is logan popular there? I mean i knew he has a couple of animations based around japan, and one of them was made there, but i dont know if i would call him popular enough

How are these literal SJW cum rags still alive?

Attached: ty2Pmn.jpg (951x840, 90K)

just like Shuma Gorath or Spiral.

I don't know dick about his popularity there, but a big part of his character is based in Japan

yeah but she has an alcohol problem that would make Tony look like a child in comparison and she got raped by her future alien son so Marvel keep trying to making us forget she existed before Mar-Vell croaked.

He's really popular, not only that but Hugh Jackman is fucking loved by Japan, he was there not too long ago and people fucking fell in love with him.

>reading comics now

Attached: 1549950179181.jpg (480x349, 54K)

>who even wants F4

I want Doom. Can't have Victor with Richards.

>he doesn't know nu-Marvel is positioning Doom to be primarily a BP villain

oh boy it's just going to be a rousing game of "HOW DOES DOCTOR DOOM FUCK UP HIS GODHOOD THIS TIME?"

Attached: 1555899252128.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

I hope the movesets get really wacky with all these spiderpeople

Attached: 1492217674633.jpg (1817x1509, 803K)

Attached: Cable_and_X-Force_Vol_1_7_Textless-1.jpg (629x960, 70K)

Attached: f6d5f6625ebe954accc2c34807e3a8be.jpg (655x994, 134K)

Only reason anyone watched it was for political reasons, and because they thought it was necessary to understand endgame.

social pundits were trying to recreate what happened with Black Panther. Alsolike you said Marvel intentionally marketed it as a prelude to Endgame when it reality all you hasd to know was "BITCH WENT TO SPACE FOR A FEW YEARS LMAO" to be caught up if you were going from IW to EG.

>almost 500 posts of bitching about the roster and the MCU
>no one posted anything about the gameplay details
Oh i forgot this is Yea Forums
gameinformer.com/2019/05/07/exclusive-new-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-heroes-revealed
>Team bonuses are returning (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Wisecracking Warriors, Women of Marvel, Midnight Sons, Defenders, etc.)

>Over two dozens playable characters

>An item drop called XP Cubes will allow for rapid level-ups

>Four characters will be present on-screen at all times

>Can be played with local online, solo, or online

>Heavies, mini-bosses and bosses have a "stamina bar" that needs to be drained out before dealing massive damage (certain heroes are better at this than others)

>Strategic boss battles, example being luring Venom to a sonic alarm to open him up to attacks

>RPG stats like: Strength, Vitality, Mastery?, Resistance, Durability, and Energy are present

>Alliance upgrade system on top of regular hero upgrades, unlocked using credits and a new currency called: Enhancement Points. A node-based upgrade system that effects your whole team with upgrades like stat increases, ie: Might, energy, defensive and offensive buffs.

>ISO-8 will be akin to gear equips, looks like we can have four equipped at a time. Decreased damage when low on health, more HP orbs after defeating an enemy, adding shock damage to certain abilities and attacks. Can also be dismantled to upgrade existing pieces of ISO-8 further.

>A new unlockable feature for the main menu called Infinity Trials will allow us to take on challenges akin to Comic Missions from the past MUA games. Each challenge is split in to groups based off Greek letters such as Lambda and Sigma, each one beaten unlocks another in an interconnecting web that has rewards available only in these challenges. Example: Defeat 200 Hydra agents with a countdown, every enemy beaten extends the timer. Rewards include: leveling opportunities, currency of various types, new characters and hero outfits. (Please let Thanos be a reward character.)

>Different difficulties like: Casual, the "friendly" difficulty with emphasis on button-mashing to victory, Mighty, for greater challenges and a new difficulty after clearing the story once.

>New Game Plus is a thing, alliance enhancements and character levels will transfer over to the second playthrough and chapter selection will be a thing too.

why would we talk about the gameplay when it's already confirmed it's going to be like the other two. you're complaining about the state of the board for the sole reason to complain

>team bonuses are back

so will Daredevil have enough peeps to bring back the Marvel Knights?

when's gwenpool

>gameplay being the same as the others
so it's shit then?

>MUH GAMEPLAY

bruh it's fucking UA. Mash X and doing the specials. It's just a more fanservice laden beatemup.

Never ever

it's not a beat em up. It's an arpg

and now she's accepted that peter and spidey are one and the same

she's built for breeding

MJ was whoring around with tony stark as his cockslee-i mean "personal assistant"

>it's not a beat em up. It's an arpg

those are not mutually exclusive genres

He's in.

Attached: Mystic_Arcana_Black_Knight_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg (660x1002, 241K)

I think all the Defenders are in, so Iron Fist, Luke Cage, DD etc

>Capeshit comics keep getting games
>Stuff like Cerebus never will get a game

Attached: Cerebus.jpg (770x1250, 743K)

>Team Ninja

Attached: 200 (1).gif (296x200, 2.43M)

>keep getting games
I wouldn't say so. Last few years we only had Batman Arkham series, Spider-man PS4 and now Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.
Most of licensed marvel/dc games are made for mobile phones, not even joking. Or its lego shit for children.

There's also that IronMan VR game and that Avengers Project Square is developing

>Team Ninja
That's a good one, guys who made ninja gaiden and nioh. The bad one is Ninja Theory.

I FUCKING WANT CYCLOPS, HE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT X-MEN FOR FUCK SAKE
IM GONNA RIOT OF HE ISNT IN
Even tho they Will most like it give him that shitty black costume

Attached: tumblr_n99wygueAN1r5gow3o3_500.gif (500x373, 1.06M)

Imagine unironically enjoying marvel or anything.

And yes, anime and manga is gay too

No cyclops.

Attached: character list.png (844x717, 93K)

>who made ninja gaiden
After 3 that's nothing to be proud of

I was mostly iffy because I hate capeshit but I love Team Ninja.

completely trash roster

day 0 drop

>Iron Fist and Daredevil but no Luke
>3 Spideys
>Scarlet Witch but no Vision
>fucking Crystal

>reveal 2 new characters
>hawkeye
>that's alright, a bit boring but not too bad
>look at next character
>some nu-marvel muslim chick
Damn it, just give me Moon Knight

>i hate capeshit
>but i love team ninja
Japanese masked men better than western masked men? You should appreciate your own culture better.

Attached: ryu.jpg (820x1133, 223K)

>28 characters
>only half are straight white men

based

Attached: nerd2.png (873x842, 57K)

Can I play as Carol and fuck underage Spiderman?