Xiv

>its a dps doesn't use diversion episode
How to instantly know when someone's a shitter.

Attached: Aggro.jpg (900x466, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Refresh
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Tactician
youtu.be/XMt55fi7ZQQ
gamerescape.com/2019/05/06/ffxiv-patch-4-5-and-shadowbringers-interview-with-naoki-yoshida/
youtu.be/5lARqipLOwg
youtube.com/watch?v=pfRBOWH4g98
youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
youtube.com/watch?v=uTe_GM8uEk0
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/eb00facc2f6dc880aca78a9aa69d4dcbcf2c5f4d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unfortunately they're everywhere

For me, it's Krile

Attached: 1556938620256.png (1470x1080, 1.71M)

Why is it so hard for tanks to do their one fucking job which is to keep aggro?

>dps doesn't use diversion
>tank doesn't do his job and adjust and keeps dpsing like a mong

goes both ways

Why is it so hard for you to press one single button so that the drk doesn't have to turn on grit and lose a metric ton of dps?

Attached: systemerror.png (351x37, 27K)

fun fact, if you weren't an absolute shitter DPS, using diversion would be mandatory. You would quickly discover that tanks cannot keep hate against you if you go full force with no enmity management and thus would begin using it religiously. Since you feel it is not mandatory, it is clear you are a shitter.

>it's okay for DPS to selfishly reduce the party's overall DPS by forcing the tank to use his aggro combo or tank stance just because he can't be bothered to use diversion
here's the difference faggot, aggro combo and tank stance is a huge DPS loss for the tank. Diversion is not a DPS loss for damage dealers. Use diversion bitch.

>use diversion
>goes on cooldown for awhile
>tank still can't keep aggro

do your fucking job you tankshitters

shit that never happened: the post

do you need the tank to wipe your ass for you too?
honestly pve dps mains in all mmos are such shitters

Not him but you're quite the dumb nigger if you think that tank dps is more imprtant than the DPS jobs. I bet you pull and spam DPS and wonder why DPS pull aggro.

>pull threat
>tank tries to get it back
>I don't let him
>healer starts sweating to heal me
Let there be no doubt of who has the BIG DICK in this group.

Attached: 1533312992375.png (320x240, 42K)

No one cares though, if someone isn't using diversion it's your job to go in tank stance and keep aggro, the dps isn't the one wiping the group cause you're too much of a parse faggot to be the tank.

It used to happen to me a lot when lakshmi was still relevant.

diversion is 2 minute cooldown. Your provoke and ultimatum is on a much shorter cooldown. Do your fucking job tanks.

This is literally a general. They belong on /vg/.

>if you think that tank dps is more imprtant than the DPS jobs
When the fuck did I ever say anything about that you stupid fucking no-reading-comprehension retard? Popping diversion once pre-pull and then maybe weaving it between GCDs once when you have no oGCDs up does not reduce your DPS at all. It's not a choice between tank DPS or DPS DPS. It is a choice between less tank DPS or more tank DPS.

> if someone isn't using diversion it's your job to go in tank stance and keep aggro
no faggot it's my job to shirk your ass and let you die so your aggro will reset. Deal with it and learn faggot.

>Your provoke and ultimatum is on a much shorter cooldown.
bruh do you not know how provoke and ultimatum even work?

This is your tank for the leveling roulette, please be nice to her.

Attached: 74536234_p0.jpg (1357x1920, 701K)

It's 30 seconds long and makes your enmity generation nonexistent. Just use it on prepull, it costs you literally nothing.

If someone is intentionally making your job harder by refusing to do one simple bloody thing then that's no longer your responsibility, it's theirs.
>the dps isn't the one wiping the group
If the tank does not adjust then yes, yes they are, because it's the DPS' mistake. The tank is not obligated to adjust for your mistakes, for the same reason that someone is not obligated to step out of your way IRL because you feel it is your right to move in a straight line.

>not using diversion

Attached: 1557200719423.png (2560x1440, 1.75M)

would /poke her cunny!

You could be increasing the party's overall dps by 5% if you use div.
You are not using div.
Your party's dps is going down.

5% being less than 10% does not excuse or justify the fact that you are willingly making a decision that lowers your party dps by 5% purely because you are a lazy cunt that makes excuses for being a lazy cunt.

I'll take this tank instead

Attached: 65359595_p0.png (800x996, 690K)

I just let you have aggro and die usually, it's pretty funny

Lol, I play BRD which has no diversion or even hate reduction oGCDs, nor does any rDPS. You literally HAVE to use your hate combo, because I wont even use diversion.

Is it so hard to do your only job? If you wanna do damage play DPS. But I'm sure your two brain cells cant handle that if you can't even tank.

Attached: 1541383209384.jpg (527x497, 33K)

Bard has two role action oGCDs that dump enmity. You don't even know the skills your own class has available to you.

>brd
>damage
teehee

Attached: 1512819039830.gif (304x291, 319K)

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Refresh
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Tactician
You have two, mother fucker.

Not even in a high end static can a tank contribute 5% DPS from a DPS role using diversion. Get your shitty non-math outta here.

>MNK pulls aggro
>tank gets pissy
>have fun dying shitter dps
>MNK switches to def stance
>healer focuses them
>tank ragequits once it becomes apparent they're not going to die
true story

I mean if you don't use refresh in the opener you're just a shitter.

>use diversion
>still get aggro

t. SAM

tanks, learn to dps properly if you want to stay in dps stance, cause if you don't I'm still going to get aggro, if you're not parsing atleast purple stay the fuck in tank stance.

Jej, I usually use these anyway because they help. Nevermind the hate reduction, it's very different from diversion and you all know it.

youtu.be/XMt55fi7ZQQ
You fuckers are so easy

>healers and tanks not adjusting to blm gameplay
yikes.

Attached: blackmage.png (262x450, 103K)

Yoshida confirmed that the Shadowbringers trailer music is the main theme for the expansion.

If you're using them, then you will never encroach the top of the enmity table.

I appreciate your bumps

No, I mean specifically because it gives you more foes uptime.

gamerescape.com/2019/05/06/ffxiv-patch-4-5-and-shadowbringers-interview-with-naoki-yoshida/

>Gamer Escape: The areas of The First appear to be derived from areas on The Source. How did the creation process for these new maps work? Was there terrain or other assets brought in from the existing area on The Source?

>Naoki Yoshida: The First, where the Shadowbringers story will take place, does indeed show similarities to areas on the Source. This is due to the splitting of Hydaelyn into fourteen shards over 10,000 years ago—each of these separate worlds went down their own path with their own history. Naturally, their history and evolution would divulge from this point, and so we did not repurpose any existing assets.

>The development team considered the evolution and history of the First and created this world from the ground up. While it might appear to have similarities, I am confident players will always have the feeling that nothing is quite exactly the same

>Just use your 3 min cooldowns
Absolute intelligence of a tank player

Attached: 8oBGSZL.jpg (722x700, 127K)

Based BibleBlackfag

they're too valuable to use for hate reduction. they should give brds and i guess dnc diversion

Was I supposed to assume it wouldn't be?

>Just let you have aggro
That's already half of your job they're doing better than you

I wanna fuck a potato.

Attached: 1494852443625.png (1000x700, 153K)

lmao if a dumbass DPS wants to try tanking the boss then by all means. But they will die and after a while healers will get sick of rezzing them and let them tank the floor.

Not true with these shit tanks who dont use their hate combo.

I usually use Foes, Refresh at about 1 tick left for a quick next Foes. Is having a longer initial Foes better because of openers?

That's why they gave SAM's merciful eyes ability an enmity dump effect.

Now BLM on the other hand, if I use diversion it's fine for 30s but a minute after that and I'm already near top aggro or already pulled the enemy.

good
youtu.be/5lARqipLOwg

Attached: 1556556913151.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

>have to use agro rotation bc dps and healer are fucking retards
what a fucking nightmare

If you're a shitter tank that can't keep aggro against a dps then you honestly need to be replaced before you waste everyone's time.

Every time I think about playing FFXIV I get reminded of how shit the combat mechanics are.

>sirensong sea
>BLM isn't using diversion
>get to 1st boss and do my usual thing, get aggro lead, then go full DPS mode
>BLM creeping up on hate
>shirk his ass and let him tank the floor
>he whines a little bit but starts using diversion for the rest of the dungeon
good boy.

Ripping aggro off of you and having the boss cleave the entire raid is what I live for.

Lucid

Leaked Benchmark

Attached: 1504333138878.jpg (2762x849, 244K)

I'm not bright mage, I'm black mage.

>tank cuck crying in the corner while I fuck the boss with the healer busting a vein trying to keep me up

Attached: 1536167082619.jpg (1200x1027, 160K)

right. fuck this 2.5s GCD weebshit that's so easy that console players can win.

Attached: asmongold.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Openers are pretty important yeah. You shouldn't be wasting a gcd recasting foes, use it only if the boss jumps and comes back.

You can use lucid during the second triple cast.

For Heavensward and Stormblood the main themes were the ones Uematsu did with Susan Calloway singing.

>someone is playing better than you
>chimp out and try to wipe the whole party
tank snowflakes

Attached: 1547866189556.png (492x504, 356K)

>DPScuck thinks he's so important that his death = party wipe
LMAO

In my head I picture you all as garbage au'ra and midlander players

...I'M MAD

WHO'S READY FOR BORDERLANDS (SECURE) TONIGHT

TIME TO MEATBALL YOUR WAY TO VICTORY AND GARO GEAR

Attached: TwqxTc7DlfFK3cDdWgO9zvf0UY.jpg (960x540, 149K)

Well, about that

Attached: Untitled.png (598x182, 13K)

>tank seething that someone else is doing his only job better than him
cope

tank stances should be on cooldown like what happened with clericstance

Attached: 1526179613906.jpg (552x574, 62K)

fuck you I want seal rock!

mobs should be dangerous enough that tank stance is mandatory

I know, but there was always the possibility that Soken would write a Calloway song. Yoshida did also say there's another theme but we'll have to wait and hear it in the game.

you don't know the first thing about tanks clearly

I never diversion because I want a tank to abuse me like this

Attached: 1496034350124.png (1000x700, 420K)

But I actually toss you shields and every high potency Arrow I can get, BLManon.

DPS meta is what makes this game so fucking trash to play seriously, it's all anyone cares about.

You're a tank? just do DPS, who cares about aggro, if you do enough DPS you'll be top aggro anyway lol (no you won't but everyone still pretends you will)
You're a healer? Just do DPS, it's more important to get some extra DPS in than ensure nobody dies.
You're a DPS Mage? Why aren't you using your swiftcast to revive the tank that died cause the healer didn't heal him? fucking entitled DPS players that think they have the right to do their job instead of the healers job.
You're a melee DPS? Better hope you have some raid buffs or you're not getting in.

Hope ShB completely revamps the gameplay so that tanks and healers can stop acting like they can ignore their role to DPS.
Otherwise I won't even play, game is fucking boring in this state.

>tanks and healers are supposed to also deal damage
Why though? Because its actually needed or just to hasten things?

I would PvP a lot if it actually gave poetics worth a damn for my HW relic. Instead I have to spam run Alex for noob bonuses. Last night I had to deal with 2 healers in A11 that had grandma tier reflexes for everything from movement to healing.

What a retarded post, if you make tank stance "mandatory," then why the fuck even have a tank stance? It serves no purpose at that point because there is no alternative.

I'm hoping Soken and Susan can make a song together. I'm so used to having her sing in each expansion. Also, would be nice to see if Soken can write a ballad

cause fflogs exists and NA players are autistic.
play on JP and you'll see people doing their job properly.

need to give them a bone for when they're out in the world killing quest mobs

Answers, Dragonsong and even my least favorite Revolutions were all really good at setting the mood for these stories. If they don't have a lyrical ballad for Shadowbringers that would be a huge disappointment.

Makes the fight go faster or in some cases skips fight mechanics entirely

See skip soar and limit cut in A11

youtube.com/watch?v=pfRBOWH4g98

Attached: 1555737938117.png (1308x1084, 239K)

>need to give them a bone for when they're out in the world killing quest mobs
meanwhile, healers deal with it

Attached: 1508953338765.png (467x267, 203K)

Because neither tanks nor healers have anything else to do other than build enmity and predictable, predetermined outgoing damage. Off the top of my head, if mobs auto attacked more frequently and tanks needed to weave in a rotation that reduced incoming damage, then you'd be swapping between that and keeping enmity. If healers swapped between utility, healing and actively building resources, they wouldn't have the time to deal damage either.

The way these roles are designed, their signature role is demanded at spacious, predictable intervals, leaving them with downtime during which they either stand still or do damage. Seeing as extra damage will let you skip phases/race for world first, why not?

The fact that they're hiding it until you reach that point in the game makes me kind of excited. Maybe some crazy shit is going to happen after we kill Innocence. The leader of the Sin Eaters being the 77 trial is pretty suspicious.

Most DPS in this game are hot garbage and can't clear content. You reduce tank DPS and suddenly there will be massive numbers of more DPS who can't clear

I can't tell between shitposting anymore. Is the usage of diversion normal? I use it on my DPS between pulls just because it's a free CD and I don't get aggro problems. When I tank, I'll usually lose one or two enemies during a mass pull if I switch to DPS stance. Even during boss fights I'll do an extra enmity combo before switching because everytime I only do one, I'll lose aggro fast.

Thanks squeenix.

Attached: thanks squeenix.jpg (609x214, 23K)

>Having to do your job for you
Tanks are the ultimate cucks

It was a different skill back then

yes. tuesday morning is the time i'd choose to do noncurrent content

You should mostly be tank stance with trash mob packs
It's boss fights where you shouldn't need it if dps do their jobs

>I use it on my DPS between pulls
huh, what? Don't use it between pulls you use it pre-pull especially for boss fights.

>pull the boss off the tank just as a tank buster is about to go off
>resign yourself to your fate and wait for death
>at the last second, another dps pulls the boss off you

Attached: changedmymind.webm (976x526, 2.93M)

These are dwarfs! Aren't they cute??

Attached: 1557028584297.jpg (1605x1000, 139K)

Nigga you don't do dungeons. People don't invite you for dungeons because you've got a reputation for playing poorly. You hang out in Trannytown's futa district and pay $15/mo to masturbate.

Sorry user. I meant in the beginning of pulls between mobs.

Stop it boner...

The ironic thing about skip soar is that groups were forced to deal with second soar later on anyways. Sure you could cheese it with tank LB2, but sometimes the tank hits it too late or people are stacking directly ontop each other so it does nothing and you end up wiping.

Attached: 1549566155258.png (836x768, 540K)

>mfw this was the first trial I was geared high enough to do Extreme for at launch and decided to give it a go

Attached: 1470577066788.jpg (550x778, 48K)

>At Ultima in Trombone Monastery
>Peel the boss off the tank
>Hit Lucid Dreaming
>The boss moves on to tank buster the next dps

Good luck clearing savage on the first weeks without healers dpsing and tanks staying in tank stance.

>wanting your tank to do less damage, making the dungeon slower because you're too lazy to push one button

absolute shitter

good thing we can hunt and kill them on the 1st

But Double Buster is a stacking mechanic

ERPing and being good at the game are not mutually exclusive

Combat live letter when?

>wanting your healer to do less damage, making the dungeon slower because you're too stupid to tank instead of dps

May 24th

>Tranny Fantasy XIV
LMAO@U

What is the primal dwarves worship? Need it for shitposting

>making the dungeon go slower
Do tanks even read their own posts?

I think skipping Soar was more about your group having competent dps or not and that being the immediate indicator. My group went in blind on day one and didn't even know there was supposed to be a Soar at the start because we just never saw it. And that was without tryharding because you can't really tryhard if you don't know what's coming up next. If you're seeing Soar at the start of that fight, you need to work on some things.

>tfw the healers didn't adjust

Attached: yoshi had a hard life.jpg (400x300, 51K)

>Too retarded to realize that DPS are for damage dealing and tanks are for taking
The utter state
Can't distinguish between blue and red icons

More like Grown Man Fantasy

Attached: ffxiv_03232019_193648_036.png (1600x900, 916K)

That's a stack mechanic you avatarposting retard.

Tfw the entire party wipes again because 30IQ tank wanted to be a DPS

Mods and the trainer get me so horny whenever I play

time for you to go back to WoW. That's not how tanking works in FFXIV. An FFXIV tank keeps hate and mitigates damage, yes, but they do WHILE maximizing DPS. All damage in the game is highly scripted making it a simple matter to use mitigation when damage is incoming, thus tanking in FFXIV is mostly a balancing act designed to allow you to maximize damage while just holding enough hate not to lose the mob.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0

this dude

No, time for you to go back to WoW shitter

Healers do less damage than tanks, you'd know that if you actually played any content.

Typical WoWcuck, can't understand that CAST THREAT doesn't apply to this game, and you can actually multitask.

>dps-kun is at it again
Fuck off you baiting brainlet
Literally any decent dps knows to use their aggro skills

>you can actually multitask
Judging by how you tankfags keep whining about dps taking aggro, you clearly can't.

>fish 10 of pic related
>desynth
>no minion
Reeee...

Attached: ninja.png (750x211, 71K)

>That one seething tankfag replying to everyone in the thread
Delicious

youtube.com/watch?v=uTe_GM8uEk0

is the armadilo enemy new?

>It's a "healer does jackshit 99% of the fight and only spams Cure" episode
>it's a "tank does big pulls but doesn't use even a single aoe enmity skill or tank cd's and blames everyone else when it fails" episode
>it's a "dps single target focuses on aoe pulls" episode
>it's just another day in XIV where you don't pay for others sub so that means they can grief you by being complete utter trash

I haven't done alex stuff in years, cut me some slack. Either way, the end result is the same.

As I said in , decent DPS not only use it because they should but because they have to. You can't have a functioning party with a great DPS who doesn't use diversion, it won't work because that DPS will rip hate and die.

Using mods is a crutch.

Colossus

"B-B-B-B-BUHH BUHH BUHH"
One job, Tankcuck
One job

yes

did that ninja just miss TA?

But no decent tank knows how to keep enmity apparently.

Why do you say that?

yep. this was before true north was implemented

Looks like it

Attached: oof.png (168x149, 73K)

The new boss theme sounds good

I was confused why you would post an aggro reducing skill in the context of something that starts a fight, but then I read the thread and figured out it's just chimp tanks vs chimp dps passing blame.

I main tank. I keep aggro and I don't give a fat fuck whether my dps uses diversion because the aggro isn't going anywhere. Was I wrong to assume that was the norm?

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Stay mad nobody takes you to any savage content you absolute brainlet. You don't understand the meta whatsoever and refuse to use the tools given to you to make it easier for the entire party, so don't get mad when everyone calls you a retarded suboptimal faggot.

this entire thread is 90% bait

>muh meta!
Hi tranny.

>Archer
>Warrior
>Dragoon
>Monk
>Samurai
>Dark Knight
Why won't Yoshida ever let the cinematic WoL be a healer?

Attached: 1504333138904.png (141x159, 30K)

Very wrong. In higher end content you want to maximize tank dps and that means dps using diversion and tank rarely using tank stance.

When you're so mad that you mass reply to everyone who hurt your feelings

because healer is a faggy class for big fat fag babies

Attached: 1490812582851.png (688x674, 473K)

Protagonists aren't healers fag

By the Twelve he's SEETHING

Attached: hahahaha.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

The original context of the OP image is that someone said something stupid in a earlier thread and people were shitting on them. So in order to deflect, they brought up discussion of diversion which derailed the conversation as people were shitting at each other instead of the person who started it.

would require having to animate more than one warrior of light. plus the most badass a healer can get is already done well by Anduin Wrynn in the BFA trailer

No one fucking cares what you do in roulettes. Diversion is part of the rotation in savage.

Hi expert roulette hero greylet casual fucking shit
Don't make excuses for you being terrible at the game

You le hardcore wowfugees should fuck off from my game thank you

>an entire thread dedicated to diversion shitposting

Attached: 1493722968077.png (403x402, 63K)

He didn't say he doesn't dps he said he keeps aggro

A fun crutch though. Especially when there's nothing else to do right now.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-04-29 17-48-07.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

its such a shit role in xiv that not even npcs wanna be it

Healers aren't for killing things. Something the WoL is known for.
Technically all WoL healers are non-canon

Meant for

Imagine being this upset
Go dilate

DoM don't look cool enough in cinematics. Only exception could be RDM.

More.

I'm starting to get the impression that all this tank shit is just two people funposting at each other every thread cause it's currently the new meme

99th percentile cringe. try just playing a different game maybe?

Tbh i let him die and tell him to diversion

>Things that you made up in your head
Kek

>Healers aren't for killing things.
White Mages were the main warriors of Amdapor and have spells specifically for killing shit. Scholars led the Nymian marine units on the frontlines of the war. Astrologians are the ones least designed for killing but they can still call down malefic star power to kill.

Attached: 1555169319766.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>ITT
>People play gay ass game with 2.5GCD
>Still not enough time to use 1 skill
lets make it 4 seconds bois

Which one first to level 80?

Attached: candy.jpg (867x57, 26K)

>WoL switches to white mage
>charges ultima
>she attacks with a swing of her sword
>he ducks under it and closes in to deliver his most powerful healer skill
>he pulls out ultima's futa cock and starts sucking it like an expert healslut
>ultima can't resist and falls to her knees while the WoL slurps and sucks up her girl meat
>explodes a torrent of jizz in the WoL's mouth
>she slumps over, exhausted and defeated

Oh.
So Diversion was a diversion.

Attached: seinfeld_basslines.png (366x272, 200K)

blu

>queue for old shit at 10 am on a weekday
>dead game LMAOO

Attached: 1552882229255.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Hot, now I want to main healer.

Based and allaganpilled. I would protect her smile.
Cringe, yikes and should be branded as a beastman.

Dabbing on incompetent tanklets who can't hold aggro and need me to both damage the boss AND hold their hand gives me a stiffy
There's no single more cucked spec in this game than tank
We should remove them from the equation altogether since we DPSchads already get all the healer hunnies

This was the case for me as SAM in o2s. But that was before diversion changes.

newfag here, should i stick with THM or start levelling a tank class? dps queues are killing me

if you actually played this game, you'd know there are major issues with the game and the GCD isnt one of them.

If you cant hold aggro you are a shit tank

find something else to do during queue times imho. get some crafting done, or do fates

But user I need to win FEASTS for my garo stuff. And or seal rock for fun.

but obsessive tank dps is a XIV thing, WoW tanks still need to worry about basic tanking responsibilities

Nice
Got any more?

>It's a 3/3 6/6 14/15 episode

>tfw no mmo where healers can solo dungeons by letting mobs and bosses use their holes until they're too tired to fight

Attached: 1467911071252.png (499x427, 198K)

Is there still a conspiracy to make WHM seem like a bad healer?

That's just asmongs flooding the thread because their rat faced daddy wanted to bash the better MMO

I play the game and I don't think there are major issues with it

FFXIV has taught tanks that they don't need to worry about basic tanking responsibilities. Same with healers.

Maybe they just don't know, it's not fair bros I can't learn it all!!!

Attached: 156354896456.jpg (145x145, 6K)

Raubahn

either do PotD to level as dps, or wait till ShB for queue times to be faster. Or hell just buy a job level skip, I don't see how anyone could bother leveling from 1 anymore.

>people on my server insisted on doing 1 tank 5 dps to skip soar
>we never skipped soar
>we also never skipped claw that comes after so I was guaranteed to lose a chunk of MP for raising that, of course, no one would be willing to assist with
This was the gayest fucking trial to pug.

Attached: e1bbbd02fb095c8292166abf335633df.png (850x1100, 611K)

>timer expires
>queue somehow resets and you're back to 1/3 1/6 4/15 for the next 15 minutes

Attached: disgruntled chocobo.png (347x399, 221K)

Yes. WHM can perform well in every single content without much effort and is arguably the best healer for fixing shitty situations and mistakes, so it's a good pug healer.

whatever that subreddit says or that generic anime girl/in-game character twitter account says and it will be set as the new standard for the entire ffxiv community.

Which class should I play fags? I don't know what to do, just installed, how do I prove I not a sitter with my big D? I was thinking AST?

Attached: 1486370865511.jpg (432x495, 20K)

>gamerescape.com/2019/05/06/ffxiv-patch-4-5-and-shadowbringers-interview-with-naoki-yoshida/

So we're still have yet gotten to the center/middle part of the story?

AST is pretty fun you get to draw neat cards and buff your friends

Funfact: more than 75% of this thread does not know how to Ravana EX's prey mechanic if given the chance to do it

Attached: 1544052478101.jpg (259x206, 16K)

What responsibilities? Their job is to take tank busters.

Aggro management skills are a crutch. Just tank better you fucking idiot lmao.

Damn you're right. Thanks lore-user

Attached: D52cuvXUUAEXBsD.jpg (1000x1413, 128K)

Tall-people penis, user. What'd you think they'd worship.

Lol just power slash

You cant get ast until 50.
Start with THM or ARC. They have the most going on pre 30 and are a good way to tell if you like how the game plays out before leveling a more tedius class.

only because I haven't been there in three years.

Attached: yoshigrey.png (320x400, 135K)

I make sure mine is always on cooldown so I can press this button the second I get enmity.

Attached: 20190507120813_1.jpg (339x193, 20K)

I don't remember most the shit I used to do on repeat back then.

Attached: 1540323276828.png (225x189, 63K)

I MAD!!!

Wasn't the plot behind the conjurer questline about a girl who didn't want to do anything but heal, but changes her mind once she sees that someone got died because she didn't attack

and to hold enmity. which is a new concept for shitters like you.

What's the fucking source of this fallen chair? I don't understand the meme.

>my group
Then you probably didn't pug it. You're both right, PUGs basically required high ilvl requirements to "guarantee" better dps, but the real problem was people were shit at mechanics. It's the same these days, people locking raids behind high ilvls are stupid.

>Have only had trouble holding threat if a BRD or MCH goes hogwild on a single mob as I'm running to chain pull groups and all I did was a single range hit on it

If I have exceptionally strong DPS I might just wait through one more GCD/Threat Combo before dropping tank stance. If I truly want to see huge numbers I'll queue as BLM or SAM.

Attached: D4_UBAwU0AI7YFp.jpg (1200x1640, 333K)

It's an incel meme. Started on twitter, just ignore it.

mentally ill

That was a happy coincidence. The story was about her using her own aether to heal instead of using the power of conjury. That being said, the master of magicks does recommend you DPS when given the opportunity.

Attached: Blue Mage Live Letter.gif (249x186, 2.28M)

>Tfw single handedly driven the seething tanklet out of the thread
Feels very good!

>There are people who would prefer an extra dungeon over them making another ultimate.

good for you but remember to use diversion you jackass.

Boondocks

Nobody wants to continue arguing with a shitposting retard

Just gotta avoid these meta parse fag idiots that infest these threads. They've somehow turned co-op gaming into PvP. Fucking geniuses. There's is almost no way in which the devs could make this game easier, or have easier DPS checks. But here we are, all that matters is the color on some arbitrary website that doesn't even matter.

It's just so fucking slow and boring
No specs, no customization you are just like everyone else and there is no reason to pick you over the other player

Because healers are passive-aggressive trannies and fags. Trying to be sassy and getting ignored in cinematics won't sell copies.

I'm gonna miss Stormblood.

Attached: 1552026692660.jpg (3551x2256, 1.46M)

I just started leveling LNC. Not entirely sure I understand where the job is going, I hear it only starts coming together as of 60. I don't fully understand why I have two skills that combo into each other and one skill that doesn't combo at all and otherwise does nothing, or why I have a ranged attack, or why I have a skill that does more damage on flanked enemies but grants its buff regardless of where you attack from. I hear you're just supposed to spam impulse drive?

Attached: ffxiv_twi05004.png (400x400, 6K)

Yeah bro. I'm sure you had a very unique and secret spec that people wanted to take you over everyone else.

impulse drive is the start of your second combo. eventually you have 2 different primary combos. But yes, if you want more damage you need to do your positionals

>I don't fully understand why I have two skills that combo into each other and one skill that doesn't combo at all and otherwise does nothing
Because DRG for whatever reason doesn't load you with skills in a logical order. Eventually you'll see the job has two main weapon combos it does with its rotation.

after a certain level you get the third move for the first combo, and then impulse drive gets two other attacks that also lead to a combo

>there is no reason to pick you over the other player
fflogs

Because diversion is in cooldown and your dumbass yields like, 1/5 the damage my BLM is pissing out. Quit pretending your output matters.

This angers me more than it should. Especially "instant queue, someone missed/withdrew and now it resets with 30 minutes minimum estimated waiting time". It's false hope.

The ranged attack is to keep dps if you can't be on the enemy for whatever reason. Impulse Drive gets its own combo eventually.

>no specs
but specs in wow arent any different. you can spec to do damage as shm, priest, pld etc but we all know people will just invite you to be a healer.

Greylet
Show me your clears

Quit pretending your dps matters

>When the fuck did I ever say anything about that

When you tried to act like tank having to keep aggro will somehow throttle the group dps.

t. green parser

In theory yes, but it breaks your combo and since each drg combo is eventualy 5 skills each, itll never get used.

Idk why you fucks think it's ok to make a general on Yea Forums when there already is one on /vg/

Reported

Wow, diversion-kun started and maintained a whole thread through diversion shitposting. Amazing. or disappointing. Perhaps both.

I'm a 10% echo ,o12s clear, grey parser and I'm proud of it.

>It’s a everyone keeps withdrawing from the queue over and over again episode
I swear it’s a Tank or Healer fucking with everyone

>Out of content so they result to arguing
Yo niggas' need RP.

Attached: ffxiv_04232019_192559_967.jpg (1920x1080, 667K)

>Ctrl+f
>Hrothgar
>0 results
What gives?

Attached: 1554979136475.png (1281x728, 1.28M)

You get more able to prove you're good when you've more abilities, buffs, off-gcds etc to consider. Monk has positional stuff though dps wise but a dragoon that doesn't suicide and a good archer/mch can be neat. ast seems to be the least brainlet healer. Dark knight for tanks but you put in more effort for less gain. "More work, less gain" that let you prove yourself more imo: Dark Knight, Monk, Punished Mechanist.

Go back to your farting threads, nigger.

>not 15%
Better than most people

why are elf girls the best?

>all this people
Was this screenshot taken during the idol event or do you NAs really sit in Uldah all day?

Not sure why you would be proud of this, but hey, at least you are doing content.

nobody cares about a MALE only race and this is coming from someone who doesn't care about Viera either. What were they thinking?

>Ctrl+f
>Big lala cock
>0 results
Guys?

This thread is garbage.
Post more best girl while we wait for the hotpockets to push the well deserved nuke button.

Attached: 1555608664788.jpg (724x1024, 129K)

Holy fuck, they look bad. Why didn't the devs at least try? The retarded bunny girls looks better than this lmao

>Lalafell Gunbreaker
>Roegadyn White Mage
>Hrothgar Dancer
>Elezen Monk

These will be your purple parsers for Shadowbringers

Attached: 1488749692107.jpg (507x339, 57K)

based
keep dabbing on those raid trannies user

Alright, that sounds reasonable. Was mostly concerned about the order in which I was getting skills not really making much sense. I know it's too early to worry terribly much when I haven't even unlocked half the skills, but I wanted to make sure I was starting right. The 1-50 stage of leveling needs a bit of a rework, I hope they address this soon.

>Hair clips through the ear
Are they even trying anymore?

Do you have any idea on how parses and percentiles work?

I'd love to start RPing but I'm terrible at social situations involving my character.
Yeah how dare people hang out and be social in an mmo.

>There are people who would prefer content everyone can enjoy over content only discord trannies can enjoy
gee i wonder why

>take busters that come neatly spaced every X seconds that you most likely will just cheese with some invuln CD followed by harmless auto-attacks

endgame tanking in this game is literally reading a boss timeline and mapping CDs before entering the instance

Mine doesn't, and I'm saying that as a scholar whose dps is definitely better than yours. I could cast adlo all day and I'd drag your sorry ass kicking and screaming through this instance.

Reused assets shiposter just got btfo

>Yeah how dare people hang out and be social in an mmo.
Go back ERPing you fag

Here's your (you).

There is nothing stopping anyone from attempting to clear ultimate though. You're just trying to make excuses now.

outdated image
new image now

Attached: 1245151.jpg (960x960, 152K)

>Anyone enjoying ffxiv dungeons
Shitpost/10

Read the rest of my post.

This is the week of the World visit release. It's about the same now just more towards the indoor large room. This is the same spot atm.

Attached: ffxiv_05072019_113810_229.jpg (1920x1080, 738K)

He's right though. I'm literally never going to do any ultimate ever for the simple reason that I pug my high-end content and don't use out-of-game chat services like discord. When the playerbase gets their head out of their ass and learns to communicate like normal people over the game's chat function then maybe we'll talk, but I ain't getting into discord with you faggots. Period.

So would you guys be cool with seeing a FFXIV transition into FFXVI in the next 2-3 years?

Attached: 297.jpg (680x383, 41K)

Ultimate is good for this game's health, then another dungeon nobody gives a shit about.

>post alisae
Got it!

Attached: FFXIV_Titania_Render.png (1585x1285, 1.62M)

ShadowBringers is the centre point. I remember Yoshi P saying in an interview when ARR came out that they planned to support the game for 10 years. Going off their current release schedule that would mean there will be 2 more expansions after this one. That would kind of make sense since they could leave the final level cap at 99.

I really do wish FFXIV had its own actually intuitive chat and voice system so discordshitters would leave.

>Chatting in game
>when you can get banned for a simple ascii emote
>not even chat restricted straight up account deletion

I havent put a single word in a chatbox since that Orwellian ToS update.

No? Part of the appeal of each individual FF is what they do with the idea of Final Fantasy and what concepts they bring back. FFXVI should be its own thing.

I like to believe that the new AAA project Yoshida is working on ends up being FFXVI or the very least a FFXIV singleplayer RPG spinoff built with FFXV's engine

is that why benchmark is postponed?

What a retarded question. FFXIV is FFXIV. What would that transition entail? An arbitrary, unnecessary name change? Become a singleplayer game? What do you mean?

>Ultimate is good for this game's health
That doesn't even make sense. How is wasting resources on stupid bullshit that only .001% of the players will ever see good for the game's health?

>another dungeon nobody gives a shit about.
You have it completely backwards my dude. 99.999% of the players in this game don't give a flipping fuck about ultimate anything. Meanwhile everyone runs dungeons at least once.

Why do you need voice chat? What is with this game's obsession with people's voices? Why can't people just play a damn game instead of trying to get to know everyone personally. As a loner who doesn't care for people, I find it incredibly annoying.

post logs so I can actually laugh at you.

>Making things up

I've called people out and said directly to them they were faggots. Imagine my shock that I'm playing the game still.

Maybe he means like 16 is a direct sequel sort of deal, and they close 14 and our accounts just move over. I don't know.

>neckbeard
>worse markings
>ears got clipped due to clipping
>thousand cock stare
everything's worse except the balding is less noticeable

>Why can't people just play a damn game instead of trying to get to know everyone personally.
I relate to this. I can be reasonably social but I don't care to listen to someone else's dog bark or listen to how their workday went. When I join Discord voice channels I just keep myself muted.

Then why not just make XIV-2? Let XVI be its own thing.

>Why do you need voice chat?
Of course you wouldn't know when you're only doing content when guides and macros gets written and posted.

>still making excuses
Its fine if you dont wanna do it but dont say it's pointless to add over something else because that title belongs to mini games like blue mage or lords of vermilion

>Massive twitch and community attention and involvement
>Longterm goals for the raid community
>All for the low price of one dev and reused assets

Its good for the game no mater how much you reeeeeeeee.
No ones taking away your right to suck futa cocks by creating or engaging with it.

>Wasting resources

You have no idea what you're talking bout. The assets are already there, they aren't wasting any resources whatsoever. Ultimate is good for this game's health because all the people who spew shit about how it's waste of time, were sure spending time watching people do world prog on twitch. The view count for the game jumped up a lot when it was fresh and people were there cheering for their favorites. Who the FUCK cares about a dungeon running from point A to B when you can do challenging content that MATTERS.

>Massive twitch and community attention and involvement
AHAHAHAHAHA

literally nobody watches this shit on twitch.

Go play a different game then

>Why do you need voice chat? What is with this game's obsession with people's voices?

It's much more pertinent to ask what your problem with voice is you fucking schizoid. It is infinitely better for group communication to be able to speak than it is to try and invent some pantomime bullshit or trying to type chat during raids. You are the problem here, not the world.

>more people run the expert roulette dungeon which means they care about it
nah dawg its still means to an end content so they can get their tokens and fuck off for the day

Do you think Blizzard is worried about Shadowbringers?

Attached: stthxcwlcsn21.png (590x319, 338K)

Why talk shit about things you don't know?

Nigga even the joke of a subreddit knows the GMs are inconsistant shitheads. They just had one of their most upvoted posts about it 2 days ago.
Congrats on getting lucky and not having a vindictive shithead report you I guess.

FFXI is 17 years old and still running with mandatory sub fee and all. FFXIV will follow the same path since it's a main series FF game and nips have a certain level of respect for the main series brand.

So a handful of retards have some weird e-celeb thing going on and that means only some content matters? fuck off retard do you have any idea how many people play this game? Sure as fuck a hell of a lot more than watch twitch streams. You are depriving hundreds of thousands if not more people of more content to enjoy just so that maybe 10,000 at most throughout the content's life can watch some e-celeb play through it on twitch. that's not a fair trade.

Why not just make XI-2 instead of XIV then?

>As a loner who doesn't care for people, I find it incredibly annoying.
You're playing the wrong type of video game.

of course that's why 8.2 is releasing at the same time

So if a DPS uses Diversion its pretty much impossible to lose enmity after you just use one enmity combo and switch stances right? I should just assume that if someone rips aggro after that its them playing poorly?

XI has nothing to do with XIV though.

They watch the day one ultimate groups.
Which was the point bait-kun.

Blizzard has been seething about FFXIV for years now. Every major release for them, be it a patch or expansion, has to be around the same time as a major release for FFXIV because they just want to try and fuck over SE.

>Calling people retards for wanting to challenge themselves

No argument

>Depriving people

Again, ultimate was made by a couple of people using assests already created in the game. No one was being deprived of anything, except you depriving your brain of oxygen.

Again, here's another (you)

The number of people who do that dumb e-celeb shit is insignificant compared to the number of people who play the game and run casual content like dungeons. Thus you are retarded. You are not more important than 90% of the rest of the game.

Attached: 1537922257468.gif (460x259, 3.71M)

It doesn't have to do with anything from XIV. It's just the next FF MMO.

You're making the right choice. I've been in several FFXIV discord channels and they are ALL cancerous cesspools. These people aren't even fucking normal, they're all pedophiles. Don't EVER join a FFXIV discord channel

Yes. Anyone telling you otherwise is lying. A BLM or SAM might have to use it again later in a fight, but its pretty much mathmatically impossible for a DPS to catch up to a tank if they're using Diversion unless the tank is just not pushing buttons. Diversion makes you do nil threat for 30 entire seconds. It would be impossible to catch up to the tank's threat before Diversion came off cooldown again.

More people give a shit about dungeons than ultimate though. With that said, they do need to start making better dungeons.
>Who the FUCK cares about a dungeon running from point A to B
For starters, because you're actually doing the content instead of watching someone else do it.

>those tits
virgins are creepy

Youre so fucking dumb it hurts.
Unable to see past your own wants like a child being mad he didnt get the candy bar.
And to top it off your candy bar is mother fucking dungeons in XIV of all things.
Jesus Christ.

>join a discord for ex primal
>single mother with kid crying in the background that always has her mic on
>someone eating chips
>one guy trying to coordinate everything despite all the other shit on voice

Never again.

Did you even read the original post I was replying to?

>discord for ex primal
Why

>content i choose not to do is wasted resources
im out

Nobody gives a shit about dungeons and only do them becasue they're forced to to get to the current endgame content that matters.

Well: solve that problem for them if you care so much.

stop projecting.

retail wow is fucking shit and FFXIV is just literally another version of WoW

why not?

Dungeons are great. I fucking love 'em. There's nothing better than logging in right when the game comes back up on patch day and queuing up for a brand new dungeon for the first time.

>Did a free play event in WoW during FFXIVs fanfest
>Releases WoW patches around the same time as FFXIV is announcing or doing things
>Implemented some features in WoW people were begging for a long time prior just because FFXIV did it (eyes/head moving with target, relic progression based weapons, more cutscenes in quests, etc)
>Slashed BFA's price to $40 when Shadowbringers price was announced
>Even Blizzard community managers are going to FFXIV events to shill their game

Safe to assume that they feel threatened by FFXIV

Attached: blizzard-employee-at-ffxiv-fest.jpg (640x853, 98K)

I'm not sure where that guy was going with direct sequel. That is not what I was referring to originally. The team that is working on XIV could easily transition to the next project in a few years while leaving a few behind to make minor updates for XIV.

Bait.

Give me little bunnies or give me w/e

No idea why. WoW still has like 3m+ players and XIV only 500-600k.

Back in ARR and HW ex primals and thordan actually took some coordination to pull off. SB is now just baby easy mode outside of shinryu ex.

Attached: ffxivzurvanex.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

This may be a huge generalization based on a single photo of a WoWfag from the back, but are FFXIV players far more attractive than the typical WoW player?

It's the blizzard way to stamp out competition. Every modern mmo that has released has done so along side a competing wow update or expansion.

I'm more interested in this

Attached: 20190507_095853.jpg (626x963, 270K)

it's not bait you retard. New dungeons are always a treat and I'm pretty sure most people agree with me. Just because you think a certain way doesn't mean everyone automatically thinks that way as well.

>everyone should have my taste and preferences regarding what matters in endgame content
That's why you have no content to do user

Bait

Only Thordan required any level of coordination.

> Do mad DPS as a tank to make sure we clear the DPS check
> DPS refuse to use diversion ever
> Can't hold hate and the boss turns and wipes the group

> Do mad DPS as a tank to make sure we clear the DPS check
> Have to switch to tank stance because DPS refuse to use diversion ever
> DPS are shitters and can't do their job, so we wipe

NOOOOOOO TANKBROS WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN AGGRO MANAGEMENT ISN'T A DPS RESPONSIBILITY???

Attached: 1555463866110.png (320x160, 32K)

Yeah sure. Like a mechanic that was so difficult to grasp that everyone had to burn DPS so the boss wouldn't use it.

>complain when DPS isnt doing enough damage
>complain when they do too much damage
Based healer just switches to healing me. Why are tanks such primadonnas? They think they run things until someone pulls from them and they bitch about it

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN BROS

Attached: 20190420_013001.jpg (770x470, 26K)

In that second scenario, it is obviously the DPSs fault. Anyone can see that. In the first, you still wiped you just enabled them to blame you and stay bad.

Just sayin'

I mean both of them have ugly players. But a normie is more likely to pick up and play FFXIV because it's on PS4 instead of playing WoW on a PC

>Soar
>Difficult
Is this thread full of baiting retards?
Is is Yea Forums just this bad at a piss easy MMO?

But it wasn't that hard. Just retards parroting Mr Crappy. When people did the mechanic it went fine in pretty much all of my parties. Skip Soar is a fucking meme.

>HW EX primal meme
Thordan was the only truly challenging one. Sephirot was difficult because of the damage not the mechanics. Nidhogg and Ravana were average with one or two challenging mechanics. Bismarck, Sophia and Zurvan were no different from Stormblood EX primal difficulty.

You're right about ARR except for Leviathan and Shiva EX which were really braindead

BFA was down to 1.7m back in October. It must be lower by now.

Attached: api.jpg (611x337, 65K)

>ITT: people who haven't cleared ultimate
lmao what do you even do in this game

Attached: 546634345.jpg (208x87, 5K)

RMT. video games are for little kids

I generally forget when in dungeon, but I remember it in 8 mans. Also it's a feels good, but bad at the time feeling when you use Diversion as BLM, rip aggro from a tank stance WAR, Lucid, and then rip it again a minute later. As a tank main I'm appalled.

Ah yes. I do enjoy spending hours of what little free time I have going group to group before finding people actually competent enough to progress this fight.

>Pop Diversion
>Still take aggro from "DPS" Tank who won't go into Grit
>"WTF SHITTER USE DIVERSION"
>Diversion still on cooldown

Attached: 36bff7bc-cc06-46d7-addc-ca15458e1206.png (1566x1714, 1.65M)

>it's another ffxiv diversion bait thread
>Its more "I don't do high end content because it makes you a tranny!!!!! Ultimates r for trannies!!!!!"
Jesus fuck go back to xivg.

Attached: 1554319931069.jpg (289x340, 24K)

I wonder how much of those numbers are inflated by China

You could not be socially retarded and easily find these people, but it's easier to complain and pretend you're not shit.

We understand.

is golden week over yet?

Yes.

since yesterday

>"no faggot I let the party wipe ON PURPOSE because using my hate mechanics lowers my score on ffxivlogs and everyone should work around me instead"
Oh wait you probably don't do content hard enough to wipe on a single kill if you're complaining about using tank mechanics.

>i'm not total shit it's everyone else
yeah yeah, heard it a thousand times.

You know what's funny is I ask xivg where the trannies are at since I've always wondered about the raid tranny meme and I've never had trannies in my statics
>they always link some obscure Twitter tranny or streamer
Imagine orbiting these people and then imagining you see them everywhere you go. Literally schizoid levels of paranoia. I've never actually been linked to a in game chat log they had with a supposed raid tranny. They literally prowl the internet to orbit these people

FFXIV is the only MMO that WoWs official Twitter account responds to.

Did WoW made any new tweets to FFXIV?

Every female you meet is a guy and every male you meet is a female. The moment you go in voice chat there's that one male who's trying to act like a female and you just gonna have to tolerate it to get your clear.

Grey your fucking brains out.

Not for a long time since it made the WoW community manager look stupid

Theyre so bloody obvious too.
>Guy obviously straining to make his voice an octive higher
>all the members saying "her"
>Constantly doing dumb shit, having an "emotional" day.
Zzzzzzz

>only useful in 0.1% of content
A single hate combo won't kill you, I've never gotten upset at DPS who don't use it.

My group cleared ucob in about 25 hours of playtime over 2 weeks. It's not hard if you're not a shitter.

Here's how we fix everything.
>DPS and Healers lose ALL of their enmity control tools with certain exceptions (such as shadewalker).
>Instead they now have New-Diversion: For 15 seconds temporarily reduces your enmity to 0. What enmity you had before is restored afterwards. On a 90 second cooldown.
>Tank stances all cost 0 resources to turn on, and are GCDs (So Warrior no longer gets a few toggle, but would probably receive a minor buff to make it slightly stronger).
>Every tank now has a button that negates the damage penalty provided by being in the their tank stance, possibly as a part of Blood Weapon on DRK, and Fight or Flight on PLD.

Now, tanks are in charge of maintaining the highest enmity throughout the fight. DPS players should still use their single enmity button during their openers where they shit out monumental amounts of damage, but after that it's up to the tanks to stay in charge of routinely using their new enmity phases to stay on top. Diversion would only be good as a bandaid outside of the opener.

Attached: xivscam.png (1024x348, 521K)

>how to make every tank even MORE the same

Wow shitters pls go. We get that having more than 4 buttons to push is too much for brainlets like you but please don't casualize this game even further.

I've seen literal whos clearing it user. No excuses

Nobody actually does this

Do they?

Just a reminder that this month or next they're going to force all FFXIV steam players to launch the game through steam instead of the exe

Should be interesting to see how much the steam numbers for the game go up

None of the jobs you listed are caster DPS either. It's a bit more difficult to animate a cool fight choreography if the hero is forced to stand in place to do his thing (or impotently whack the enemy with a book spine, or somehow make it clear that each attack was accompanied by an insta-cast ability).

>Tank refuses to do their job and the party wipes
>"It's the DPS' fault not mine!"
Yeah if the DPS are below spec for a check a wipe will happen but a tank's DPS isn't so fucking amazing that you'll single-handedly carry them through it if they use Diversion. I can't tell if you're a DRK allergic to Grit or a WAR addicted to Fell Cleave crit screenshots.
If you're so great at DPS then be a DPS, after all then you can do the "right" things so other tanks refusing to use their tank mechanics will be able to win those raids for you with their DPS alone.

You mean acting like a tranny and ERPing to get into groups autistic enough? No.

Attached: 57239219_380218509248464_6010609264562888696_n.jpg (1080x1080, 370K)

Fun Fact: the reason why people rush for world first raids is so they can be the first people to sell the content for money. this isn't just FFXIV, this happens in WoW as well.

It's more on the angle of making WAR less the best tank.

I play mahjong.

Attached: 7DBG5txS9x-1.png (300x250, 54K)

Oh yeah they do, maybe not for those prices but groups definitely charge

Source? I already have the game downloaded through the normal client I really don't want to have to reinstall the damn thing just because Steam wants its numbers inflated

No one does this.

Attached: EtU1PTd.png (1280x720, 209K)

t. someone that doesn't play FFXIV

Nobody gives a shit about world first in FFXIV.

how about you fuck off and hit your diversion button shitter. "lol just make tank unfun so that I don't have to press one button" is not a solution.

Seek help.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/eb00facc2f6dc880aca78a9aa69d4dcbcf2c5f4d

I've been playing since 2.5 and I haven't met anyone like that

What the fuck are you on about?
Aether, the datacenter most known for raiding tryhards was ecstatic that Balmung was being quarantined.
Yea Forums memes are rotting your brain

Carry sellers do. EM is a proud world first raiding FC and content seller. You could look it up.

>the comments are still about male Viera

>Tanks threatening people to let them die
>dps trash not pre popping a free cd
I swear NA community gets more rock bottom over time somehow.

What makes you think the steam numbers are going to go up significantly? Most steam drones like to catalogue their hours.

They're going to make a male viera NPC just to shut them up.

I know a lot of people that have the game on steam but never have steam open because launching from the exe is faster. Plus people hide their NEET amount of playtime hours from friends

I spend most of my time catching up in the story and really only get to lowcore raid tiers like normal 8-man and 24-man while tackling real life responsibilities. I know I won't be reliably available for Savage, so I don't bother looking for statics.

Attached: 1499828661156.jpg (945x945, 180K)

The funny thing is these people worship the JP community for "muh team work" but are constantly at each other's throats. I don't mind aggro comboing and I expect dps to use diversion in savages but if they don't I don't throw a fit, or say anything until they start jeopardizing the run
Some of these people are just peculiar to me.

Fuck off niggermages.

Quick Yea Forums, what's your excuse for not transferring off the quarantine data center crystal with this FREE transfer SE are offering you.

If you're not trapped in there, godspeed fellow game players.

Attached: image.jpg (1339x937, 346K)

There are big breasted women, tranny. Just because you'll never have them doesn't mean you need to be jealous.

its mostly underaged people. go play an old ass mmo and you'll see that most people dont sperg about dps nearly as much.

They're going to rise definitely but how much is yet to be determined. For reference, ESO had low player numbers on Steam until they made Steam Authentication mandatory and it jumped up a lot.

I have the game on steam and use that launcher but my account isn't a steam account

first of all that's a shitty meme pushed by retards who know nothing about crystal. Second I currently own the best small plot in the game and I'm not giving it up for anything.

I've stopped using diversion entirely outside of my static thanks to the tank divas in this thread. They never do anything about it either they just quietly seethe and do their enmity combo like the little beta cucks they are. Then they go on reddit and post fantasies about how they totally owned the dps by shirking them.

Attached: 91df2f1ef8d6b13574f05c4f38c5eadc.png (225x225, 9K)

Unironically good choice. Discords for games are shit in general but online games, including especially final fantasy 14? The absolute worst of the lot.

They've been chased out of everywhere else for being creepy pedos.
Even the OF shits on them now.

I have a mansion on balmung

I'm too scared to tank.
I'm scared of fucking up.

Attached: 1482439760804.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Why do you think any of us cares about you being a pathetic, weak-willed faggot?

There is no need to be upset, ERPer.

Attached: 1394035521760.jpg (1213x750, 132K)

Tanking is literally DPS, just with better defensive cooldowns. You'll be fine.

Literally no one cares.
Just type a quick "sorry, still learning" on mistakes if it bothers you that much.

I went there willingly and it turned out that all this nonsense is the typical exaggeration by shitposting normalfags that infest this rathole. So much for the crazy drama and insane players, it's just dead and boring there.

>Be a bottom bitch healslut
>Never tanked in my life
>Finally decide to level DRK for the job quests
Casual tanking in XIV is probably the easiest tanking in any holy trinity MMO.

Its literally walk up and spam AoE while in Tank stance.

>I'm too scared to press buttons
maybe you should read a book instead of playing video games

yeah and they dont look anything like that

>uwu im jus a lil smol anime boi im so scared to tank...
>i c-c-cant handle those manly tasks... >_

Attached: 1526012090693.png (621x702, 56K)

Bros I miss the comfy Yea Forums xiv threads. The quality is dropping and people are just fighting.. then again at least trannies get called out and screenshotniggers get shot on sight so it's still better than /vg/.
Work on it in hyper casual content or with squadron npcs until you feel comfortable with the role. Sperg healers and suicidal dps are a thing but not enough to be a big problem for you. You'll be fine.

That happens to me literally all the time. I actually had a faggot tank try to tell me the exact ogcd I should use it cause 3 seconds pre pull wasn't enough for him. Sad part is it was a WAR

You have social anxiety.
You probably shouldn't be playing a MMO.

Attached: 1481805658431.gif (248x225, 203K)

>Naturally, their history and evolution would divulge from this point, and so we did not repurpose any existing assets.
It's one hell of a coincidence that Limsa and Eulmore have the exact same architecture.

Really now?

Attached: 36324431_611804949177210_7597489480936718336_n.jpg (640x640, 49K)

This game needs bigger boobs.

Attached: 1556577550432.jpg (823x1080, 416K)

It's the content lull period. Of course quality suffers both in discussion and skill level.

June can't come soon enough.

god i wish those kinds of people wouldnt play mmos but its all mmos are full of these days

Eulmore does incorporate some Middle Eastern architectural styles that Limsa doesn't have, but I'm hoping the similarity is something they cover in the story.

What exactly is wrong with posting screenshots?

dude stop youre just embarrassing yourself

/xivg/ stigma more than anything. Occasionally you get attention whores and that's enough for people to have a hate boner for them.

No such thing as a quarantine server or data center, idiots can go to any server they want and they do.

>Game has a boob slider
>Only goes from A to B cup only
>Flat to flatter for Lalafel
Truly, it's an unfair thing.

But there is a Diversion button.

It also needs better drill hair

Attached: d08fe534a52a7cfcc7b8d2d696d54c1b913e7be8.png (849x1200, 1M)

Attached: mbuacchjptw21.png (859x72, 7K)

no idea, but if you really want to get fucked up, lalafels are born from eggs.

Skip soar or disband

>pressing 1-4-5 instead of 1-2-3 is "fun"

Attached: fac612be32e1de2df5413f26dc3d0610.jpg (720x303, 27K)

I somewhat agree.
But you know that it'd just result in every single cat girl having gigantic tits. And when everyone has gigantic tits, no-one has gigantic tits.

The sad part is that there's probably some poor stupid fucker that will take him up on it.

Attached: 1527679433213.png (469x452, 277K)

Stop browsing that shitty subreddit.

>private hot springs
Is he talking about the little cave with the pool facing the ocean?

When's the fucking live letter
Waiting to hear about the combat system changes

I'll take bigger asses first

Towards the end of the month.

may 24 :^)

No, he must be talking about the plot at the top of the hill with the hotspring on the very top of the hill. House next to the cave is only a medium.

three weeks

>Managed to get a medium house right on the beach in Shirogane because somebody transferred

Feels pretty good

>shirogane 60
>60
>not 30
filthy subdivision plebs begone, only main wards count as real housing wards

>he thinks there is gonna be changes

Attached: 1533122158034.png (645x729, 32K)

imagine transferring to the "social rp" server only to not make friends and get ripped off by others

>plot 60
>not even ward 1 plot 30
Oh ho ho ho

Attached: CeNiveauDePutasserie.jpg (450x461, 59K)

>That feel when Goblet and subdivision.
At least I have a house r...right? RIGHT!? Nobody will ever go to my Tea shop and lounge around with me as I serve them tea in my lala bikini.

Damn, I will. You on primal? Post your house number.

>big ass
>big tits
And I'm not even a tranny /xivg/ I just feel XIV is missing out

>Tank is afk in Rab.
>Just stands around or aggroes the boss then doesn't tank it.
>Admits to watching Bleach instead of playing.
>Kick the fag for being afk just before the last boss.

Attached: titanium hwite.jpg (570x574, 100K)

Aether, and well its pretty rough right now. Give me time I am going to get a nice comfy place in the lavender beds.

What race does Yea Forums play

>ZeplaHQ

Attached: 1536104882377.jpg (691x688, 144K)

I'm going Viera, so does it matter?

No matter the race it's still autistic.

Hell no. I don't want this game to end up looking like another cheap shitty Korean MMO

middies are the least degenerate race

They have done this with other competing MMOs, I remember they have done it with Guild Wars in the past.

Sure it makes sense to do so for competition and protection but It comes off as really insecure and petty, like they really don't want people trying or playing other games than their own.

But... what if I just want to be a cute lala doing cute non lewd things.

this is correct
I play male humans in every mmorpg that lets me

I'm a midlander because I'm a degenerate

I guess that is true. Threads will be better with news on shadowniggers or other happenings. Fighting in threads is just the natural state when not distracted around here.
Attentionwhoring, killing discussions and threads, erpfagging, horny fags with low IQ that can't ignore them. If you want to see what is wrong with it just check out /vg/. Not just for ffxiv but mmos in particular seem to suffer from it.

Female lalafel. Because I am worth it too.

fem au ra

Attached: hmm.png (998x628, 507K)

I'd wish koreans would stop doing those and make character creator software instead.

When did you find out you were born in the wrong body?

lala to trigger people