Is Sekiro historically accurate?

Is Sekiro historically accurate?

Attached: 1535122223694.jpg (940x528, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OdGLvM6F6YE?t=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Ashina clan did exist IRL, but as far as we know their leadership wasn't attempting to make an immortal army powered by the blood of a Korean dragon to ward off Ieyasu and make their territory a sovereign state.

Yes, can confirm I am the immortal carp

Yeah I have dragon heritage blood. My grandpa was an amazing shinobi too. and my sister has really fat tits but she gets mad at me whenever i make fun of her cow boobs. being immortal is pretty great though.

I watched a doc which mentioned how the word "ninja" didn't become prominent until the 20th century.

I noticed how in the game, at least in the Japanese dub, none of the characters say ninja and prefer "shinobi" instead. I liked this basic attention to detail. Making Sekiro a commoner, not someone belonging to the samurai military elite, was also a smart touch.

>no giant enemy crabs
Complete fiction.

according to nerds on youtube the way they swing their swords is laughable AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Japan is a land with giant snakes, dragon gods made of sakura trees that throw lightning, fish men in pots that become koi, and demon gorillas on fire. This is all true. That's the real reason America used the nukes.

what?
yes they did go reread their history

>tfw yfw you realized the Chained Ogre was a caricature of brutish westerners

Attached: a_good_day_to_bomb_some_dodongos.jpg (226x218, 24K)

I wonder if Chained Ogres is what happens to westerners when you feed them Taro Persimonns.

Yes and no.

yes I read some history books before in "Young Adult Fiction" that things like the dragon heir blood and the powers of tomoe being mentioned (obviously not their real name).

Attached: 1386445078271.png (633x361, 396K)

Never mind that western technology is one of the main driving forces for the events in the story.

>tfw they gave the second chained ogre red eyes in an update so you can consider him being like this because of Doujun's experiments istead of being whitey

Just started this game. Why does it feel so dead and boring? The gameplay is great but there's no atmosphere. I feel like uninstalling.

then uninstall it, nobody is forcing you to play

Game really opens up just before Genichiro. If you get stuck on him just explore.

the level design is pretty bland despite giving you a lot more mobility options. it still felt like they couldn't shake the souls setup when making this one.

Extremely. But you need to actually be a japanese master (like me), live in Japan (like me) and know the right senseis so they let you read those history books (like me). Trust me gaijin, you're not going to find any of that stuff in any western pig history books.
Sayonara.

>葦名 Sekiro Ashina
>蘆名 IRL Ashina

So which pot noble are you?

Don’t forget about baboon armies and lolis with centipedes in their vagina.

Ofcourse. Everyone in Japan knows how to dodge giant snakes.

And then, you met the Armored Warrior

Yeah man, I also remember learning about giant snakes that inhabit frozen mountains and fish people. You can still see them from time to time too in Japan.

How do I git gud at demon of hatred?

Inferior nippon steel could not withstand the might of glorious gaijin armor

By cheesing him

Just climb up the roof bro.

Attached: 1545639308156.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

bullshit

Attached: superiornipsteel.gif (400x225, 1.91M)

But what about Giant Crabs?

no, seriously guys. I've seen a snake get like 7ft long in a zoo once, and that's in captivity. they have to exist.

*pushes you off*
Nothin personal, westerner...

Robertooooo

>tries to reach you then just casually hops to his death
he only got that name because he the demon he hated was himself

I did this first time and regretted it. Got my com upponce on NG3 though.

You guys are fucking retarded. How could sekiro be historically accurate when everyone knows that's when the events of samurai Batman were taking place.

youtu.be/OdGLvM6F6YE?t=21
Why else was Japan able to assrape half of asia? They're hiding things from us.

hhahhaha you comup ponce

Do not do this to me user

Attached: download.png (288x175, 6K)

Dodge him like a darksouls boss, use the fire umbrella and bait his fireball attack

Didn't the Dutch and Japanese get along great though?

>korean
Thought it was chinese

>update
I think the second chained ogre during the invasion was always there

>Thought it was chinese
the sword it has was korean

Yeah but who gives a fuck about Korea or any of its history. Rather go further west into China

He was, but he didn't have red eyes. He does now.

The Dutch got along great with everyone. They still do. Hell, most people don't even know, or just kind of forget, that the Dutch were actually the originators of the European slave trade. It's just kind of a, "Oh, those kooky nederlanders!" Everyone loves the Dutch (except Austin Powers' dad).

>Dutch were the originators of the European slave trade

Wasnt that the Portuguese?

chinese dragon

By taking your time and calming down.

do red eyes make them more vulnerable to fire/flinch from fire, or is it just a lore thing?

Reminder that Ministry forces are actually Ii Naomasa's Red Devils.

The real question is who would win?

Attached: sekkes and oriiro.png (1878x527, 1.81M)

90% of his moves can be deflected.
All his fiery hand moves can be deflected at the cost of fire buildup. Use dowsing powders to reduce it. His fireball throw move can be deflected at the cost of chip damage.
Malcontent stuns him 3 times, Confetti gives huge damage bonus against him, fire umbrella blocks everything with the exception of unblockables unless you're on no-charm run.

Can we just take a minute to thank From for not shoehorning Oda Nobunaga into Sekiro.

Unlimited flinch from fire. I'm bad at deflecting and flame vent totally trivialized the red eyes iaido samurai in the castle basement

Yawn

>Everyone loves the Dutch (except Austin Powers' dad).
Austin's daddy knew the truth... The true Jews have always been the Neatherlanders. Who started the stock market after all?

Never stop running and stay near his ass.

ORIIRO of course. He got 4 katanas while SEKKES only has useless scabbard.

sekkes would brain you with that scabbard, kid

good to know. I keep meaning to try it out, but I always forget and just brute force it with whittling down HP and building posture dmg. it's not to I go to rest afterward that I remember.

>ORIIRO of course. He got 4 katanas while SEKKES only has useless scabbard.
Someone didn't watch general greivious's death.

>SEKKES can use his scabbards to sheath ORIIRO’s katanas a la kill bill vol 2
>ORIIRO’s back-mounted katanas are shaped like a triangle which means they’re impossible to draw

i think this is a stalemate

>a scabbard
>against 2 kusabimaru and 2 mortal blade
Yeah right

>Can we just take a minute to thank From for not shoehorning Oda Nobunaga into Sekiro.
Why do you think they might be tempted? Is nobunaga thrown into Jap games for no good reason alot? Can't think of any historical characters in this game at all in fact.

>2 prosthetic tools vs 0
SEKꓘƎƧ has this is in the bag

Have Sekkes.

metaphorically? yes. very much so.

first time I've ever laughed at this post
have a lovely day user

LMAO 4 CAT

Sekkes has 2 prosthetic tools, and is able to use the SHADOWS SHADOWS technique
Oriiro on the other hand has 2 swords, and one uselss hunk of metal on the back and he autistically counts to 2 all the time "TWICE TWICE TWICE"
Sekkes wins easy

kek