People will unironically support one of the laziest ports and biggest cashgrabs in recent memory just so Dante can have...

>People will unironically support one of the laziest ports and biggest cashgrabs in recent memory just so Dante can have a chance to be in Smash

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

devilmaycry.com/1/us/
twinfinite.net/2019/05/capcom-resident-evil-2-devil-may-cry-5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dlc is already decided

It's a worthy sacrifice. For you guys, since I don't have a Switch.

Attached: 1553435505708.gif (472x332, 2.81M)

didnt somebody already deconfirm dante anyways? i seem to remember that somehow

Yes, but faggots are still clinging to hope they’re being trolled or something

Personally, I don't think he'll make it in. I just hold on to the opinion that he'd be a better DLC character than most of the popular picks.

Itsuno said that Dante wouldn't be in Smash because DMC had never been on Nintendo hardware. He then said he'd like to fix that one day.

Now we have this and it feels like he was being sly moreso than deconfirming dante

I love DMC and dante, but smash doesn't need more animu dudes. Also whats the price on that DMC1 port? Anything higher than 10$ is outrageous.

Attached: 1536761398290.jpg (666x670, 259K)

Itsuno has nothing to do with the first DMC game, it would make more sense if this was the trilogy but no, Capcom got lazy and its just the first game

The fact that Capcom chose to go with just DMC1 instead of the collection is so fucking bizarre. It's like the bare minimum effort on Capcom's part just so that Devil May Cry can be on a Nintendo console. Why the fuck?

>Switchfans beg for ports
>get the ports
>now they're cashgrabs

You KNOW that shit's gonna be like 30 at LEAST.

Based capcom not caring about switchlets

>Switch fans ask for ports of current games
>Capcom gives them just 1 game from 2001, a game that has been been on multiple collections since 2012 and dont even get the collection
>Its also 30 dollars too

>DMC 1, 2, and 3 HD: $50
>DMC 1 and 3 Switch: $80
is it worth the price increase?

>Dante Awekans
>not featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry™ series

They do care about Switchlets though.

They care about their money

It would be pretty fitting just like how half assed this port is

>could have put HD collection on switch
>Instead just put DMC1
Eat up your ports western piggu

>Buying crapcom games

$60

it's nintendo.

You realize they don’t dictate third party prices, right

If Capcom is really selling them all individually...wait....
WAIT....

T-There's no way Capcom is gonna try and CHARGE people for DMC2 alone, r-right Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 1535419158350.jpg (189x189, 32K)

t. Poorfag switchlet who can't play dmc5

>DMC1 sells good
>they release DMC2
>it sells like shit
>Capcom decides Switch owners don't want DMC3 and never release it

Attached: 1453631.jpg (206x290, 26K)

Most Switch owners own another system

Attached: 1421331749340.jpg (302x225, 9K)

I would expect they separated games so they can sell just 1 and 3 as guaranteed sellers for extra price, but you never know with Capcom.

>consolewarfags owning other systems

AHEM

Attached: jewcom.png (814x652, 313K)

I have the original PS2 Devil May Cry bundle.

Modern crapcom's games aren't worth a shit.

Giving a console DMC2 but not 3 should be punishable by death

>Switch can only handle a 18 year old and 7 year old game

user a fucking calculator could run DMC2

Ah, so just a shitter then.

It's not 2012 anymore, user. You can stop trying this hard.

Based Capcom not wanting Switch fans to accidentally play DMC2.

>corporate bootlickers

>Liking good games, despite what company they're from means you suck that company's dick
Capcom's done well with RE2 and DMC5. You're missing out because of YOUR loyalty to being against them.

HD collection is 40 Australian on steam, they wouldn't be game to charge more than 20 American for 1 game.

The price of the game has nothing to do with Nintendo.

>he thinks they wont

RE0, 1 and 4 are £15 each on Steam, Xbone and PS4, and were released at that price. They're £30 each on Switch. They will do it.

Where is DMC4 port?

Don't tell me Switch can't run it cause that's bullshit

They're already charging Americans 30 for Resident Evil 0 and almost double for britbongs, dont put it past them

If DMC 1 sells, they'll port 2. If 2 sells, they'll port 3. If 3 sells, they'll port 4. Better be willing to part with a lot of dosh if you want it.

>capcom
>ever re selling the worst DMC
they wouldn't fucking dare. on the other hand I'd want this to happen just to witness the shitstorm unveil

Its not going to get far because no one will buy DMC2 on its own in this day and age

What about 5?

>if 2 sells

Attached: vergol.jpg (540x504, 188K)

I ain't, I already have the DMC HD Collection on PS3.

Yeah, and i have a sneaking suspicion Capcom fucking knows this. "Oh, nobody bought 2, i guess the interest in DMC on the Switch isn't there".

Itsuno said if people wanted DMC 5 on the Switch, buy Dragon's Dogma, so fuck knows.
Yeah, exactly. Day goodbye to DMC on the Switch.

Not
>Staring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series

I swear if thats not the tagline when he gets announced I am gonna flip my shit.

I really wonder if Capcom remembers how much of a piece of shit 2 is. They've just kinda thrown it in with the HD Collections for so long they probably think it's "one of the Capcom classics" like 1 and 3.

Attached: Face.png (208x160, 28K)

I think they know, and releasing them all separately means less work for them, as they only have to port two games over, instead of all three in the trilogy, and then 4 when that sells. I mean, even at the start of DMC5, all it got was basically a "oh yeah, and then DMC2 happened, moving on...".

>when

Switch can't handle it

Capcom wouldn't even put in the effort for a port of PS2 games, its not it couldn't handle it, its just Capcom would not bother to begin with

I fucking hope Dante never gets to smash, DMC Threads have already too much cancer with fujos, faggots, 4fags, 1fags, DmCfags, 3fags and inertiafags. Don't need switchfags and the worst of them all: smashfags

EXACTLY, what the fuck were they thinking? Unless they decide to skip the second game like Squeenix did with FFVIII.

Why do people want Smash to be Nintendo vs Capcom so badly? Why can't they just accept it as a celebration of specifically nintendo games?

>Digital

it's not even out yet you mouth blabbering faggot. if you want half assed ports go to the HD collection you love so much. there isn't even a confirmed price and you poorfags are already getting asshurt.

Attached: 50999760_2635880256427768_7245244713182167040_n.jpg (299x301, 7K)

SEGA VS CAPCOM AND CAPCOM VS CAPCOM FUCKING WHEEEEEEEEEEN?

>he doesn't expect the worst from Capcom's retardation
See:

Look at this official website you Capcom Cockslurper
devilmaycry.com/1/us/

Look how absolutely lazily it was thrown together. Its half assed to hell and back

>If 2 sells
Well, fuck Switchfags, I guess.

>it's not even out yet you mouth blabbering faggot.
Its been out for 18 years user

Attached: gigglepe.jpg (218x231, 10K)

I'm willing to throw down $30 to play as a pizza man wherever I go.

The absolute state of cuckolds.

They should've ported DMC 3SE or DMC 4SE. Why would anyone want to play DMC1 on switch when You can get HD Trilogy everywhere

>461270224
By "fix this" he might just mean getting DMC pushed to Nintendo hardware.

Because it's the only DMC game that the Switch can run

user an NES could run DMC2

I still believe VIII is tied up because of Eyes On Me. I think the fact that XIII hasn't had a re-release, which had Leona Lewis singing the vocal theme, lends some credibility. VIII sold well on PC, so i genuinely don't think SE would give a shit about opinions.

Don't give Capcom a reason to keep this up. The fact that i've seen people hyped for the RE games, despite them being extremely overpriced, depresses me enough.

>supporting a port of a 2001 PS2 game because it MIGHT mean that Dante could be in Smash

Rosterfags deserve the rope

Anyone supporting this shameless cash grab port, for any reason, deserves the rope.

>$30 dollars
>overpriced
the absolute state of poorfags. get a job faggots.

Attached: 1551650758463.png (794x742, 150K)

>ripping yourself off under the guise of being rich
Nice cope.

>2 red orbs have been deposited into your account

Dante was in Project X Zone

Would anyone pay for a port of the objectively worst dmc game though?

>$30 dollars for literally no reason
>when it's $20 on everything else
Explain to me how it's not overpriced.

>20
its like 10 since its on the Collection elsewhere

>people don't support it
>capcom sees this as a lack of series interest
>dmc is put on hiatus again

Attached: 1436495892302.jpg (457x396, 25K)

The Switch is already infamous for being a port machine. Might as well follow this through and have every cool game from before 2006 on it.

for 30 dollars a piece

>not the collection
>not 4 and 5

Attached: 1556947492314.jpg (294x294, 19K)

DMC HD trilogy for less than $20 on Amazon, but Switchfags will defend a $30 price tag for ONE game.

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-090427.png (1440x2880, 1.34M)

We're talking about the Resident Evil games.

but muh ON THE GO

$30 for a near 20 year old game is a fucking rip off.

The absolute state of "on the go" fags

Attached: 1553726625212.jpg (750x744, 529K)

Has Joker been?

>hiatus because of switch
twinfinite.net/2019/05/capcom-resident-evil-2-devil-may-cry-5/

Attached: 1555207412695.jpg (780x653, 83K)