The great debate. everyone knows V3 and ztd are bad, so literally just pic related

The great debate. everyone knows V3 and ztd are bad, so literally just pic related

Attached: image.png (478x240, 233K)

Theyre both somehow popular with fujoshi.

V3 is great. Only butt sad ZE losers try to cope by saying V3 went the ZTD route.

I liked 999/VLR more than DR in general, although I do feel the need to breed with Junko if you know what I mean

Attached: 1411141767201.png (514x909, 631K)

That's difficult, DR has slightly better music and way better gameplay, but I really appreciated how grounded ZE tried to keep the story before shit started getting real.
Everything about DR's writing felt like it was dialed up to 11 pretty much from the get go, and I really had to forcefully suspend my disbelief constantly throughout the stories to get through them.
DRV3 was pretty good tho, considering by that point I'd gotten used to just accepting the bullshit, and the gameplay was great.

Attached: 1455382897967.jpg (1320x1020, 480K)

I prefer the more grounded world and characters of ZE.

God, I hate Akane so much

V3 > DR2 >>> DR1

999 > VLR >>> ZTD

I had no idea what I was going to play going in DR but I fully enjoyed the series.

On the other hand, I've only played 999 and did not enjoy it enough to continue the series. Idk, I think I just really enjoyed how over the top and stylish DR is.

Thinking of giving Ace Attorney Trilogy a try. How does it compare?

Where the fuck are Santa, Snake and Seven in ZTD? Alright, I can sort of wave away the latter two but Santa's a pretty big deal, what the fuck Uchikoshi?

what do you call a character that only exists to tie up all loose ends?

Attached: Delta.png (400x240, 106K)

Ace Attorney has some wacky characters and some elaborate crimes, but it doesn't come close to how over the top DR was.
The trails are pretty much pure VN compared to class trails which is also a big step down in style.
Still worth a shot if you want some more crime solving, and it's got some great cases and stories to tell, just dont expect it to get as crazy as DR did.

V3 is way more competent than ZTD.

Why, they made Dark Messiah?

I like ZE more than Danganronpa, but I agree. V3 was far superior on series conclusion than ZTD.

V3 is peak DR

DR2 > DRV3 > VLR > DR1 > 999 > ZTD

V3 was the best one, though. DR’s ZTD was DR3.

V3 >>> ZTD

How can people say that when only the last 2 cases are good?
Danganronpa 2 is the best by far

DRV3 > VLR > 999 > DR2 > DR1 > ZTD

I've only played 999 but is ZTD really that bad? Seems to be the most hated around here

It really drops the ball. VLR gets wacky, but is still good, ZTD reduces the wackiness,and is just kinda crap and boring.

I can only put up with Eric with shotgun for so long

I had fun with it. It's nonsensical but I loved that. One thing that really fucks the game is that dialogue is always done through cutscenes and weird camera shots. I think there is a button for looking back through dialogue during these scenes though but I haven't played it in ages. The camera shit is really offputting but it's literally done for the sake of a twist. Again though, I loved that. It's the best joke ever. Why did the devs make such a horrible design choice? Because it's for the dumbest twist in the world.

Ace Attorney is a lot more toned down, family friendly experience. Think slapstick comedy instead of edgy fanservice. On the upside it's got a lot less filler and no bullshit minigames.

Attached: 1555880489795.jpg (671x950, 388K)

no, people just don't want to admit the the first 2 games are equally stupid

>OFFICIAL TIER LIST
>GOD TIER
DR2
>GREAT TIER
DRv3
VLR
>GOOD TIER
DR1
>MEME TIER
ZTD
If you don't agree then it's okay.

Attached: 1556568129097.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Only waifufag would love retarded linear VN game like DR and AA

If I have to choose, I' ll go with ZE all the way

>ze isn't shitty waifubait

user...

Attached: Clover.png (1000x1487, 1.12M)

V3 = 999 > VLR > DR2 ≥ DR1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ZTD

>grabs an ax
>kills everyone except ace and lotus
Yes, great waifu.

glad we all agree on what makes top tier waifus

Attached: 1453441512224.png (1000x1000, 902K)

Attached: CloverVLR.png (333x999, 289K)

how can someone start a trilogy of >20h games knowing already that the ending is shit?

V3 had a fine ending, while you can just pretend ZTD never happened.

>escape Nonary game multiple times
>betray you at least 2 times in bad ending
Based Clover

She went from a great character, to an absolute piece of shit in the span of a year due to that cunt Alice. Light should've kept a better hold on her.

I'm replaying 999 now on my vita for trophies. the rooms are fun enough to go through twice

V3 is the best in the series you nigger.

Attached: 1508015479363.png (274x221, 86K)

still better than akane

At least Akane was entertaining, Clover in VLR just made me angry.

Post your waifus from all 3 series. Mine:

>DR
Tenko
>AA
Rayfa
>999
Newscaster

It has only 2 good trials. Fucking 2. And DRv3 is really boring most of the time between the trials.

Rank each trial in Danganronpa.

To rank them is hard so I rather put them into tiers
>GOD TIER
2-5
>AMAZING TIER
1-4, 2-1, 3-1, 3-4
>GOOD TIER
2-4, 1-2
>OKAY TIER
everything else
>SHIT OR MEME TIER
1-1,1-3,2-3,3-3,3-5,3-6

Attached: aaha.png (103x106, 25K)

>bought both
>playing this nonsense instead

Attached: 71gTKOfBauL._SX425_.jpg (425x531, 35K)

Great taste, but I feel like "meme tier" should be separated from "shit tier", because even though 3-6 qualifies for the former, I personally found it to be a wild ride that was also unironically fucking great.

I agree, that twist was code geass levels of bullshit, but I enjoyed it. I still disliked ZTD overall though for completely fucking akane's and junpei's character, and literally adding a fucking magic alien teleporter. One of the good parts about 999 was that it *gradually* established *limited* telepathy, but ZTD made the telepathy straight up time travel wizard shit. That was way worse than the ridiculous twist everyone else seems to complain about.

As for DR, it's also good but will never surpass 999's twists IMO. DR2 was the best because Nagito

Does DR actually have romance social link things?

Peak Suda.
I hope you played Silver Case and F.S.R beforehand.

Attached: 1504690838441 (1).jpg (1134x1134, 257K)

There's really watered down "dating-sim" as an additional mode after you beat the game, where each character gets their own ending. In the regular game there are free time events, where you hang out with them and gradually just learn more about each character. Each character has five, and you can also initiate these during that additional mode.

>V3
>not being the best DR game
>ever being close to the turd that is ZTD

Attached: 1526808971536.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Ok, thanks user. I tried doing free time stuff with the first girl that dies, so it obviously seemed really short is all. I'm glad you can do them post-game so I don't have to worry about missing out on parts because of murders/trials.

chad taste

Oh, right, I forgot, in the first game, a lot of the characters actually have less than five. It's only until the second game where each character actually gets five.

>Case 1 isn't good
The only case in V3 I didn't enjoy was 2, which is equivalent in quality to 2's case 6 and clearly better than 2's case 3.
999 > VLR = DR = DR2 = UDG = DRV3 >>>>> ZTD

And there's those two with more than 5.

This is the newfag debate, the real debate has always been ZE vs. the (first three) of the Infinity series.

Finally a ranking I can agree with entirely

>V3 is bad
Literal retard.