I don't understand these people

i don't understand these people

Attached: middle schooler sexualized.png (1271x815, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/im-back-1828091630
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_in_China
elon.io/learn-japanese/lexicon/27984/thi
them.us/story/cis-trans-dating
twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/1124029584788291584
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vitue signalling for good goy points over logic, there's nothing to understand

They are hypocrites who want to control other people's lives.

bascially they have the mentality: everyone is wrong except me.

Look up Reaction Formation

>if you don't see the difference between blatant lolicon pandering and vague innuendo then there's no point responding

Attached: PWMn5IZ.png (960x1415, 672K)

We totally would steal each other's underwear, grab girls' boobs on a dare and do a bunch of other stupid shit when we were 14.

>he didn't
lmao at your life

>It's literally okay because she said she's 9000 years old
lmao I didn't think people actually used that defence unironically.

He's begging for sex.

>sexualizing a middle schooler
She looks more like an elementary schooler. Got any pictures?

It's all about seeking moral superiority in every situation. It's why the modern left can hold two contradictory opinions which can be both be justified as moral views.
>misogyny is evil and systematically implemented into our society
>but also, islam is a religion of peace that respects women, and suggesting otherwise is bigotry
>"alpha male" traits are the cause of toxic masculinity and need to be repressed in our society
>but also, if you lack the alpha male traits required to get laid you are a creepy incel and should kill yourself
>capitalism is the ultimate creator of suffering, and is turning us into slaves with no hope for a happy life
>but also, OHMIGOD I LOVE STAR WARS, OHMIGOD I LOVE APPLE, OHMIGOD I LOVE MARVEL, OHMIGOD I LOVE TESLA
Honk honk.

Attached: white left.jpg (1024x512, 118K)

The difference is that etna is actually a 9000 yo loli so that's OK

kotaku.com/im-back-1828091630

Etna is 1400-year-old that's why. The guy is a man of culture who only like lolis if they're legal.
Picture related: 18-years-old.

Attached: Moetan 34.jpg (396x396, 39K)

the more ridiculous the article the more clicks it gets

>Game has woman who is actually into little boys and is very clear about sexualizing them
>Gets offended over 12 year old girl who trips over

DOUBLE
STANDARDS

I'm so glad I don't have whatever mental illness you guys have.

"I can't have fun because I am the worst kind of sexually repressed puritan imaginable who will screech like a bodysnatcher at the sight of a tit, yet I'm all about open relationships so my wife can fuck big black bulls".

I don't understand these people.

Attached: soy overdose.jpg (600x735, 53K)

>environment
>non-issue
fucking lol

Pastebin, nigga.

I've never seen worse strawman than this

This is the image that triggered him.
Not even a panty shot, just the mere implication that she wears underwear was enough for him to scream pedo. Last I checked, underwear is a normal thing children, teens and adults all wear. This guy has problems and needs some mental help.

Attached: This is pedo because she dares wear underwear.jpg (585x329, 62K)

It's called pedophilia/being a weeb

200 YEAR OLD DEMON ISN'T A LOLI YOU SICK BASTARD

>she already has breasts
YIKES, dropped.

Attached: Capture2019-05-07_11_42_56.jpg (800x450, 75K)

>Chinese perspective

I agree the environment is an issue, which is probably why I won't be using this image in the future.

Hey look, a creepy virgin! How's life alone? lmao

It really isn't, not in white heterosexual countries. It totally is in street shitting countries.
Guess where we have a literal mongoloid girl with braids being told to tell other people to use solar panels.

He got aroused and then he got scared because he knows what the implications are. So either he screams from the rooftops how gross and disgusting it is while he hides his boner, or someone might see that he has played it and out him as a pedo.

You see, it's all about claiming the moral high ground first.

wtf thanks you faggots I just got fired and am about to be deported to the gulag for browsing CP.

SONY SAVE ME PLEASE THIS IS DISGUSTING

I assume you aren't including the ecological disaster that is the United States then

>Tatiana
>have ティ available for loan words and names
>still spell it タチアナ

California is an african country and it factors for most of the pollution.

I know, that's how these fags work, they lie and divert peoples eyes from them so you don't see their crimes but instead see non-crimes that they call crimes to cover their asses.
Still, how the fuck is it pedo when its not even a panty shot. It's literally panties that fell out of a suitcase.
How repressed is this guy if that's got him hard?

I can't wait to laugh at Sonygggers when Sony patches this but Nintendo tells him to fuck off back to the clickbait.

Mark my words, it will happen.

I hope he doesn't play Apollo Justice then.

Attached: trucy-whoa.gif (256x192, 35K)

>ta chi a na
>perfect spelling
I see no issue. That's how europeans spell it too: Ta-Ti-A-Na. Worry about shit like "Mira" becoming "Milla".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_in_China

Attached: china-air-quality1.png (720x371, 449K)

Sony is saving me from hideous mutant incels like you who obsess over little girl drawings because you're mentally ill. Thank God your toys are being taken away and society is shaming you into the shadows. I only pray you kill yourself without taking anyone with you. Your poor fucking parents must suffer so much knowing they made such a gross failed human

Because タティ is not only fucking awful to try and say, but chi is actually closer to the Russian pronunciation of ti than the English pronunciation of ti is.

What's to understand, their job is writing that crap and so they write things that make you go look at it.

If this annoys you enough to not only read it but make a post about it they did their job well.

>the sounds is "ti"
>spelled as "chi"
>I see no issue.

I was thinking more like flint or coal country where all the kids have asthma. California is one of the healthier states statistically.

Too bad I've still got Nintendo ;^)
Stay angry and don't forget to dilate

Would be amazing if they banned the game in Japan and the west on PS4.

wait a minute this games obviously for degenerate weebs.
anyone who plays games like this knows what they are too well to complain about stuff like this. this journos being dishonest.

you are right
do nothing, it will go away lel

Middle schoolers aren't allowed to stand up to men trying to steal their panties?
What's the issue here exactly?

Retard

Attached: 1556955180343.png (593x580, 621K)

I am Russian, you dumdum. I believe I know my language better than you do.

The most polluted part of California is central valley cow farmland which is literally nothing but god fearing uneducated conservative magapede

It's going to happen, and I can't wait.
Hopefully Eurocucks will ban the game too for extra overkill.

You KNOW that video game reviewers are cucks, and you still ask why he's so sexually repressed?
Brother, permit me to laugh for you have posed a most silly query.

Attached: biffo amused.jpg (500x500, 54K)

elon.io/learn-japanese/lexicon/27984/thi

UK isn't part of Europe anymore.

user... Brexit isn't happening.

The best part too is that it's already in the wild and nobody can do a thing about it.
It's a shame that'll live on in Sony's heart forever.

>UK isn't part of Europe anymore.

Burger education at its finest.

I dont know what this face means? Some kind of autistic rage because no videogame companies want to pander to pedophile outcasts anymore? Just let it go user. You are powerless to affect the world except through suicide. Society will never accept you

We still are and now we're electing Youtubers as our MEPs unironically.

>Thank God your toys are being taken away and society is shaming you into the shadows.
>I only pray you kill yourself without taking anyone with you.

Unfortunately that's not how it works, sweetie.

Hey faggot, you're ignoring my post about Nintendo. They're pretty based with sexy games at the moment.

I'm French. I don't consider these retards to be part of Europe.
No you're not. I hope you get kicked out without anything and that you starve to death. Your country should be erased,

They won't. EU doesn't have much left anyway.

so this is what an ironic weeb looks like.

You don't know English better than I do, so it's a moot point. The mouth movements for an English ti are very different to a Russian ti, you're talking from the point of view of an ESL who probably still uses his Russian tongue movements to approximate English words, so to you there's no difference.

The Japanese chi is close enough, and doesn't have any of the obvious issues that the much newer ti does.

I hope we get kicked out too but your cuck leader didn't veto two extensions. Just kick us out already.

Attached: bolshevik journalism results.png (1910x927, 766K)

Attached: 1555674314507.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>EU doesn't have much left anyway.
"Although growth is projected to be slow, the EU remains the largest economy in the world with a GDP per head of €25 000 for its 500 million consumers. The EU is the world's largest trading block. The EU is the world's largest trader of manufactured goods and services. The EU is the top trading partner for 80 countries."
lol

SHUT UP
WE'RE LEAVING
WE'RE
oh fuck I can't keep denying it. We're staying and there's not one fucking thing any of us can do about it

Someone is slow at reading the news.

I wouldn't be so sure. Just think about how close society is to accepting trannies.

Why does it feel like half the world suddenly forgot how to be a man?

How do you go from being confident enough in yourself to wear your passion on your sleeve, hell even make it part of your body, to... this.

Attached: 7e38f5237529ffb12ca600563784ccc54ae64e66.gif (500x517, 328K)

>I hope you get kicked out
How on earth can we be "kicked out" when we want to leave? The problem is our politicians are all corrupt pieces of shit who are terrified of London collapsing without the EU, which would be a wonderful thing.

Otherwise we'd already be out. Keep pretending France is "in charge" though, I hope your country remains eternally cucked.

>PQube confirms that a patch is in the works
OH NO NO NO NO NO

WEEBS GETTING BUTTBLASTED UP IN HERE

So not at all? Virtue signaling on twitter is one thing, actually accepting men as women is a whole different ballpark.
them.us/story/cis-trans-dating

What news?

>nuke your own game to appeal to the SJW crowd

Yes it is retard. Its even still part of the eurabian union whilst the peoples wishes are getting fucked by the traitors in charge.

So what? You're going to push away they land itself?

now those are literally who publications, I mean I have heard of vice but those other ones?, no clue

These are the people who fully translated Omega Labyrinth and then vaporized it when Sony refused to publish it.

You make a fair point, I goofed. Laugh away friend

I bet Sony is forcing them into it.
Switch will be left as is.

He's baiting.

I bet they'd consider porting it over had it not been banned in several other countries as well. Germany, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland.

If you "wear passion on you sleeve" you will get #metoo'd faster than you can blink. We live in a matriarchy which is so thoroughly repressing men that trying to get near a woman is close to a death sentence. Unless you are among the top 10% handsomest men, they are exempt from all such rules. They only apply to you and me.

Not even kidding, even pointing out this fact will have people screaming "incel!" and "have sex!" at me, but it's just how it is now. The open hostility and outright war against everything even remotely masculine has separated men into those who are now afraid to be accused of something, and those who are too shameless and confident to care.

It's really a shame too, because it used to be that even an ugly man could get laid if he was funny and interesting. Not so these days, it's a woman's world and anything you try will just be branded creepy unless you could make it as a chippendales dancer.

I've had lots of long relationships, plenty of sex. Now I've totally sworn off women and try to avoid them as much as possible. Don't hate them, just don't want to be their puppet.

Attached: sugarfeel.png (770x775, 108K)

You can vote UKIP.

Was it ever leaked? Does an english version exist?

Regardless of bait or not, Sony will censor this game as they've proven that they always will. They're even censoring the latest Atelier game cover for fuck's sake.

But Switch won't bend to this pressure and will keep the goods. I hope none of you bought this game for Switch.

He's not wrong. Especially on the capitalism part.

Yea Forums, why do you keep forcing me to acknowledge the existence of retards?

BECAUSE IT'S COMING OUT ON PC AND YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE.

MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN.

Fairly accurate, I'd even take it a step further and say that they don't actually give a shit about the things they claim to. It's all about them and how they want to be perceived by others rather than actually changing anything. They know making twitter posts aren't changing anyone's minds.
Most of these entitled kids grow out of it once they leave college, but not everyone is so wise. Until then, it's just more echo chambers and isolated online prattle.

>I'm french
Fuck off Mohammed, you're not European either.

I doubt they care. Gal Gun is illegal in New Zealand but you can buy Gal Gun on pretty much any console and Steam.

Das racis’

tl;dr weak emasculated men are easier to control compared to pissed off weak men

Attached: the point of the incel insult.png (1650x549, 131K)

I don't understand people that post stupid articles and twitter threads on Yea Forums every day.

>she's a 500 year old demon, if you dont understand the difference there's no point even responding

It's because it was spelled like that more than 100 years ago and is the norm, arguing about it is pointless

t.nip

But is it banned in the UK...etc etc?
PQube is a UK based company after all.

And what, exactly?

Attached: sad cunt.jpg (1280x768, 336K)

チ is "ti"

>PQube is a UK based company after all.
It's goodbye to these guys, Brexit is going to crush them.

>source: user's ass

Attached: Normalfags.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

I just want a kid and a family ;-;

>anime grill accuses someone of being a potential pedo
>Anime girl aspires to grow up and have a sexy model body when of age

I don't really see how this is sexualizing anything aside for MAYBE the first part, the second part is fairly innocent and especially so when you compare it to modern youth.
I think the problem is in peoples heads nowadays.

twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/1124029584788291584

Oh dear, how embarrassing.

Attached: OP.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Physically it cannot be sold in the UK
Digitally it can.

VSC has no jurisdiction over digital games.

IT'S OVER BONER, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

you underestimate my power...

Is Yuki /ourgal/?

Zoomers had estrogen in the drinking water or something.

>Galgun Double Peace Illegal in NZ
>Galgun 2 isn't

I wish these fucks would be consistent. I wanted to get the high of playing an illegal game so I bought Galgun 2 before their ban would come in and nothing.

This
After Brexit I heard they will sail the whole island to America

Attached: +_f5ccc8bab1b76ee960e8e3e2772dd00c.jpg (425x415, 42K)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's both

Then you have to start looking for an Asian woman, because white women are over.

The bottom 30% should struggle.

>How do you go from being confident enough in yourself to wear your passion on your sleeve, hell even make it part of your body, to... this.
Yes, I long for the days when men could wear shirts like pic related in public and did not have to care about the SJWs. What the fuck happened, bros?

Attached: P6.jpg (480x480, 54K)

SHE'S ACTUALLY A THOUSAND YEAR OLD VAMPIRE YOU BIGOT

>Own Gal Gun on Steam
>vacation to New Zealand
>arrested upon landing
>"We've seen your Steam library, you're nicked"
>spend the rest of my days in Kiwi jail

>twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/1124029584788291584
user it is you who should be embarrassed, this tweet is clearly referring to the spelling mistakes currently present in the game. There is no mention of censorship.

Attached: 1543575643308.png (880x720, 334K)

>I think the problem is in peoples heads nowadays
Of course it is. And the pedo accusation is because her panties fell out of her suitcase(which is in the picture)
Literally neither of those images are pedo in the slightest.

Why do you think they are puritans in their personal life? World is full of evil and sin, they don't follow what they preach.

Attached: 1498734267857.png (1522x773, 557K)

stop asking for extensions then faggots

Become desirable.

Yeah I'm sure an anime posting faggot like you knows much about being a man

Attached: 1541561160508.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Where was this from? I know it but I can't remember what he was saying.

I just need to somehow be more handsome and masculine.

>Last I checked, underwear is a normal thing children, teens and adults all wear.
>Last I checked
All right. Now why don't you have a seat right here for a minute?

Attached: hansen2.jpg (1484x2226, 155K)

Welcome to the bottom 80%, user.

Attached: attractiveness 2019.jpg (503x644, 39K)

How?
Unironically how?
I went 26 years with no women. I don't want to go my whole life never succeeding. It is so scary these days with accusations flying around all the time to even try anything.