War Thunder

This game is bullshit. P-51 was the best fighter of WWII, how could I lost a dogfight with a Zero?!

Attached: shot 2015_04_24 19_16_42.jpg (3840x2160, 1.04M)

WHAT!!!! THE HISTORY CHANNEL LIED TO ME?!?!?!?!

Attached: 1536370552628.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Lol, KI 84s eat P 51s for breakfast as well. Q Q

i know this is bait but you need to be retarded to lose to a zero in a p51

OP is just pretending to be retarded to bait us, ignore him. If he has played War Thunder for long enough to unlock the P-51 he would almost definitely know what a turn fighter is compared to an energy fighter or boom and zoomer

Attached: zero.jpg (306x480, 65K)

>silly white devils

Attached: NIPPON.gif (400x225, 1.58M)

So the majority of Allies players.

Attached: Zero's are OP.png (655x688, 225K)

>he can't fly the p51
I can chew top tier jets for breakfast when I play at my best and the only things that fuck me are shit that demonstrably shit on me in every category like the ki-200. I'm don't even think I'm that good or anything. What the fuck are you doing?

filthy American dog

Attached: eien no Zero.jpg (2451x3352, 915K)

Zeros are OP as fuck. Can't even win in a spitfire

people who use the steam forums for any game have a room temperature IQ so they're going to say retarded shit regardless of what the topic is

More like why the fuck is the Wyvern, a 1949 plane fighting against my 1942 Bf 109s

Wtf where are the missiles bro

yes, this isn't new
there's a reason why nearly all US planes are undertired

if you cant B&Z zeroes you need to L2P or switch to spitfires or something

What, your fat american ass can't handle lightweight Zero?

I stop playing that when I lost a dogfight in a 190 with height advantage against nu-p47. Game was fun when there was daily event with xp bonus tho

Reminder to everyone that combat flaps exist, and if that doesn't work, engage landing flaps for extra turning
always do vertical turns unless the enemy is already doing that

How do you get landing flaps on without dropping your gear?

fix your keybindings and cycle down the flaps from raised, to combat, to takeoff, to landing and up again as you need

turn fighters are dogshit, good diver and energy retention planes (like p51) are best for solo players
get good

Fucking pleb op probably tried turn fighting and got his ass perl harbored

What planes can do both turn fight and BnZ(aside from super props)?

Yeah no shit the P51 is good, it's undertiered as fuck and fighting planes from 2 years before the D version actualy came out

Griffon serie Spitfires maybe? Havent played in awhile and gayjew is always tuning the stats of everything

Ffs this thread is full of arcade shitters.
You bnz on gemans, you turn on japs, you pass in americans, you spacefight with brits.

P-51? More like can't turn-51

>P51
>Not the Hurricane/Spitfire
Keep telling yourself that Amerifat.

Is Ki-84 really that good?

Attached: Ki-84 style 1 body.png (1280x905, 635K)

>jap planes
>OP
>all you need is to hit them once everywhere for them to fucking blow up/burn/kill the pilot

is this game worth getting into? is it p2w grindy dogshit or can I have fun with a starter plane? i can spend a few bucks for a decent plane but I'd rather unlock it by playing. also how is the optimization i play video games on the computing equivalent of a calculator

Tier 1-3 are the fun tiers
after that the grind hit,but i can't tell you how bad it is because they reduced the prices for everything last month