So this is the world you want to live in?

So this is the world you want to live in?
Epic is literally destroying the PC gaming environment for profit

Attached: 1557160244717.png (1080x2965, 1.35M)

Attached: check out that.png (321x762, 226K)

>linux

What's the correlation between linux users and trannies?

Does anyone have any stats on linux user rates of suicide?

>linux
>epic
>steam
who cares? Just pirate faggot.

Attached: mustardrace.png (976x658, 272K)

Why are you people so completely obsessed with transgenders? It's like your whole lives revolve around them, and you literally are incapable of thinking of anything else.

Is it that thing where anti-gay Republicans turn out to be incredibly gay themselves?

trannies were a gender that wanted to turn from one thing to freeing themselves by being another, in the end they end up a broken mess that doesn't function right before crashing

Linux does the same thing

Just because you're too dumb to see the need and advantages of foss software, doesn't mean everybody is

This doesn't even make sense

Based. I don't care about epic or valve, but we need a corporation that is actually agressive to stir up the boring status quo

It's a /pol/ meme.
Mutts are mentally ill which is why they keep spamming BBC and trannies on Yea Forums. The trumptard and resetera/gg influx also niggered this place up beyond saving.

Attached: 1532308964054.jpg (1200x800, 44K)

>bans your OS for torrenting
nothing personnel kid

Fuck off trannies. You fucking god damn well know why people have to bring them up all the time. Go back to your discord cave

Yea Forums is unironically filled with SJW trannies, they get really triggered when you point them out

>the need and advantages of foss software
If you aren't running your own software on an OS you yourself coded from scratch, you're being abused in some way.

>being a 3rd world amerijew
lel

>neocon tranny billionaire donates money to gay groups to push tranny shit 24/7 for years
>"why you so obsessed with trannies???"

it's the future you choose with windows

>epic is cancer
That's why i only shop from GOG.

well...guess I'm not installing linux after all. Fuck

Didn't Sweeney say people should explore alternative OS because Microsoft is gonna close off windows?
At this point I feel like he's just trying to be contrarian to Valve for some petty reason.

I've been using cracked windows and pirating vidya for decades m8.
Works on my machine.

What version of windows are you running? Any tips on how you got it cracked?
I got windows 10 to work without a key somehow but I’ve been thinking of downgrading to 7

>implying trannies are smart enough to use linux

>Sweeney wants to remove Steam's monopoly on PC gaming stores
>At the same time he actively supports Microsoft's iron grip on PC gaming through Windows allowing less and less user control
Gee thanks, Sweeney for reinforcing Microsoft's massive fucking cock going up the buttholes of PC gamers. You sure proved to us that you definitely value the consumer here!

Attached: Epic Andre.png (1280x1440, 1M)

Unironically check r/piracy. It's great for guides on Windows installs.

delightfully devilish

the connection between trannies and autism also works to link trannies to computer science majors, and from there loonix

tim just wants to diversify his revenue generation

He has just lost himself in his own lies, he is beyond saving, the only problem is that his delirium affects the industry.

You're taking trannies too seriously. Go and take some redpills user.

I don't see how him supporting Linux would hurt his wallet rather than helping it. He's definitely not doing EGS any favors by hating on Linux to such a degree.

There definitely seems to be some greater than average percentage of trannies working in sysadmin/IT and software development. Probably because people interested in computers still tend to be outcasts. I still don't see very many of them though, to be honest.
Still, this is just another example of Epic attempting to needlessly shrink the PC ecosystem and it's unambiguously a bad thing. Just another one of those things that only the literal paid shills defend, or shitposters fishing for (you)s, I suppose.

Steam never had a monopoly. Sweeney is trying to make one with EGS though.

>anti-cheat software

Don't care. That's only for multiplayer crap. I don't play games for fun. I play games for the story and important political and moral lessons. And the chicks.

This, and him supporting Microsoft's PC gaming monopoly through Windows only cements his entire claim about Steam being a monopoly as just a bullshit to convince gullible shits to jump ship.

when tim was concerned that his business would be gatekeeped by microsoft's store, he signaled against microsoft, but in reality the only thing tim ever cared about was his revenue

His basically push people to pirate game even more.

>I don't see how him supporting Linux would hurt his wallet rather than helping it

Attached: 75880.png (615x660, 78K)

The general state of Pc cucks

Attached: 1528513945242.gif (416x307, 2.58M)