Is this game really that good?

Is this game really that good?
It just look like another ugly indie project.

Attached: Capture.jpg (944x506, 117K)

I bought it for the c-word

It is an ugly indie project. Pressing a to jump three times is the extent of the difficulty of this game.

for pedophiles and people only capable of playing games designed for children

Its fun and comfy. It has really tough challenges as well with the dlc. Has great mod support.

>Yea Forums hates AHIT ONLY NOW and because its popular
>and not because it made slag gaming die

i love this fucking game. so cozy.

it's pretty fun
the game has a great nostalgic feel to it, very reminiscent atmosphere to banjo kazooie, with movement easily and commonly comparable to sm64 and sms. it's a silly game and it never tries to take itself seriously. it's just light hearted, and simple. there are some quests that are very obviously copies from other games (train mystery from pmttyd) but it copies them so blatantly that it doesn't try to make them it's own thing, it's just a literal call back to the game that it is copying. it has some challenges like
says. these challenges are like the fluddless levels from sms, and they can pretty challenging. never got into mods cause i pirated the game. i'd recommend it. : )

Attached: 9a4d8324d5e9aac783faccf0dd4124ad.png (128x128, 34K)

>BANJOKE

Attached: YIKES.jpg (640x640, 67K)

banjo is a silly light hearted game i think it's a good comparison

>ugly
Explain

it's just way too bright and not cohesive at all

I just got it recently and overall liked it. My main issue is that there is a lack of levels and things to do. It takes too much inspiration from mario sunshine in that you just go to a level to get your timepiece/sunspritething and get out. Yes you go back and do the same for other pieces and there are tokens and yarn to collect but you dont really NEED to do that.

I also dont understand why there is so much yarn to collect and not that many hats. I have the time piece hat already and I still find yarn balls around. seems very pointless.

I feel like it would benefit from being more like banjo tooie where there a lot of different things to do in a level that need to be done but dont necessarily give you a jiggy for doing them.

>not cohesive at all
How?

It's good, tye only people who don't like it are peck necks

In my opinion it does a lot of things better than mario odyssey. The controls aren't one of them though. It feels very floaty at times, instead of precise like a mario game. If you can adapt to that, you'll be having a great time. The game is rather short though. It takes 10-15 hours to 100%.

how the FUCK do i do the goddamn snatcher challenge parade level

i get smacked every single time i hit the switches for the pyrotechnics because you come to a dead stop to melee them and the owl on my ass always baps me

fucking snatcher faggot

The first world is shitty but it gets good after that

Attached: 1380977414904.jpg (500x281, 21K)

the camera is fucked, but other than that it's good

Probably the best game other than a Soulsborne I have played in over 5 years. It's colorful, relaxing, and cute. Honestly if you liked the new Mario you will love this. I only wished it was longer with more secrets and easter eggs.

never stop moving. all you have to do is smack the switch you shouldnt have to stop for that

I hate alpine cliffs or whatever. subcon forest was easily the best part of the game

but using the umbrella to smack the switch forces you to a dead stop for long enough that they catch you and you cant use any other hat abilities to adjust

i can maybe pull of the swing and get back to moving without getting hit 1/10th of the time and its pure luck on my part

This part isn't even intended to be hard. Sometimes you just need to git gud. There's no trick to it.

Parkour fortess was kino
>seeing all those scouts fall off the map