We can run to the end of the world

We can run to the end of the world

Attached: xenogears_by_gyrfalcon65-d3rhsky.jpg (900x686, 212K)

RUn to the end

Attached: ad.jpg (3072x2310, 765K)

how did we go from this to """"""japanese humor""""""?

Citan was a prick. Even if he wanted Fei and Elly to realise just how shit Solaris is with the Onions meat, he is STILL an asshole.

Overwritten mess of a game.

In my long forgotten cloistered sleep,
You and I were resting close in peace.
Was it just the dreaming of my heart?
Now I'm crying, don't know why.

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 12K)

Unironically a flawed masterpiece.

It pisses me off.

Attached: image.png (451x457, 403K)

Well actually this is how I feel

Attached: image.jpg (900x1313, 151K)

>tfw "Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens" is kino as fuck

Attached: 1532486831781.png (1081x793, 90K)

Unironically, this was how my father was.

How?

You shouldn't need an hour-long cutscene to explain the MC's backstory, for one. Or have such a clusterfuck of a plot that you have to relegate world-shattering events to slideshows.

the only good xeno game, imagine if it was actually finished

they ran out of money to finish the game.

1. No they didn't.
2. They shouldn't have tried to cram as much stuff into the story as they did.

Do you have trouble reading text on screen or what? The story is the most interesting part of Xenogears, I WISH we had more of it to be completely honest with you user

>Do you have trouble reading text on screen or what?
I'm trying to play a JRPG, not watch a slideshow. There's a certain threshold of wordiness that the game should have kept itself under, but it didn't.

Bumping because you all have no taste

Best Xeno game. Prove me wrong

It's not

It has an interesting story but fuck me if I have to play this.
Better to just watch it. Gameplay is too dated and there's barely any on disc 2 anyway.

sucks. mine always said something along the lines of "what do you think about it?". didn't understand it for a long time, but when i did, i appreciated it.

>Lucca gets set on fire
>Lucca then gets nuked by Fei

Why do they hate Lucca so much

>>tfw "Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens" is kino as fuck
Then why the fuck did you post that depressing pic?
I thought it was just gonna turn into "And then I found out she was fucking the horses"

Xenoblade 1 exists

Because fuck you. If I had to read it, you do too.

Attached: 1555821156977.jpg (849x1200, 195K)

the definition of overrated

Takahashi improved. Now, with proper scheduling and resources management, he actually has the time to put in all the silly sidequests he wants AND tell a complete story that doesn't turn into a VN halfway through.

Gameplay is hot garbage and the story is a mess, the Xenoblade games are much better VIDEO GAMES. Xenogears would have been better off as a series of novels than as a game

lol it isn't real

With how fucking angry some user are all the time, I have a sinking feeling it could be real.

Attached: fuerusuto deito.jpg (1216x912, 289K)

user, what's going on in this image?

Konami execs made a JAV actress sell her DVDs in public because it wasn't selling well.

see if she was an actual JK i'd buy every copy she had

>if she was an actual just kidding

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1555752168294.jpg (686x576, 79K)

>he doesnt know

Attached: l0l.jpg (500x400, 28K)

God I wanna mating press Elly and make her a mommy

Attached: etqdweikc2l11.jpg (1000x1452, 265K)

Wow. Reading that I'm almost glad my emotions are starting to dull.

>emotions are starting to dull.
That sucks user, I can sometimes see myself going that direction but I'm trying to do everything that I can not to.
How'd you end up that way?

Attached: xenogears___of_beauty_and_hope_by_kelzero-d5xsd4y.jpg (700x990, 421K)

WE ARE
MEN
OF
THE SEA!

God what a lovable side character.

There is a gigantic pink mascot character that talks like a retard. It was always like this.

Lack of social activity, mainly. I've always preferred to be alone but perhaps I might have overdone it. I can still recognize when things are bad or "fucked up" and I remind myself that it's...you know, unfortunate but the true feelings just aren't really there.

Legitimately one of the best games ever made in my opinion.

unironically spending too much time in this hell hole

>Poor writing
>Poor pacing
>All dungeons are labyrinth hallways with nothing memorable and are more frustrating than fun
>Deathblows are flashy, but magic is worthless so there's zero depth to combat other than use strongest deathblow/save for combo
>second disk is completely fucked
The game has interesting ideas, but the complete lack of budget is apparent and ruined what could have been a good game. It also should have been 2 games because events happen way too fast and there are too many so none of them can really simmer. Citan's reveal and redemption taking 2 minutes is a perfect example of this

The coolest thing about Xenogears is that you get to do shoryukens as a big robot. The second disc ruined the game with a chair.

Attached: 1426088283031.jpg (600x600, 25K)

The call from the Army can't come soon enough. Being a NEET isn't all it's cracked up to be.

MORTY
MORTY I know I'm yer estranged father but I'm going to have to shoot myself out of this canon Morty!

A-Aw geez Rick I don't kn-

MORTY it's the only way Morty! Gonna shoot my soul out to break through the pope's AT field! Our gears have guns that use us as ammo Morty!

Good old government mandated purpose, huh?

I have nothing else. Short of returning to the minimum wage hell the army is my last best hope of carving out a life and perhaps even a future for myself.

I feel you, I've been in Yea Forums too long myself and it's honestly a borderline addiction coming to Yea Forums as much as I do, maybe the internet as a whole.
I don't even play games that often anymore, I just pick up stuff and then try it out and drop it out of boredom.
It's crazy to think there would come a day where games didn't make me feel happy, but I'm still trying to find it somewhere.
I really should just go through my backlog since the future isn't looking good right now.
Sorry for the blogpost here's a comfy Xenogears pic

Attached: Xenogears Fei and Citan.jpg (580x535, 109K)

This is the third time I've seen it. Maybe trolling has entered some strange new ironic level.

relatable
everyone is always shit talking 'short'

If you struggle with a minimum wage job then the army is not going to be any easier. What's more likely to happen is you'll get out of the army and become just as much of a bum as you were before the army. If not worse.

Not him but I've heard the military is a decent way for someone to move up in terms of income class

>trolling has evolved
>it used to make you angry
>now it just makes you feel

Attached: 1557054061881.gif (700x827, 510K)

Sure, if you put the work in. Do you think someone that considers minimum wage to be hell can do that, though?

I guess I'll see. I've been trying to enlist for so long now...I doubt I'll even get the good word despite that this is probably the best position I've been in.

I suppose "hell" comes off as dramatic. How would you describe minimum wage?

Monotonous. And monotonous tasks are something the military will give you in kind.

I see.

Yeah, but at least you get housing of some sort. Minimum wage job doesn't even have that.