Easy games to platinum thread

I’ll start

Attached: 07C4ADA9-979B-4C8F-9D96-11B89FB0D30D.jpg (1024x672, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/6H69mhcpigAe4KoZl5MIWg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nier automata
you can literally just buy the trophies lmao

Gravity Rush Remastered

Man that pissed me off. I mean is it not enough that the trannies can just use auto chips and let the game play itself? Did we really need to let them buy the trophies too?

>get blown the fuck out in the previous thread
>make a cope thread in response
Seething casual shitter.

Attached: seKEKiro.png (631x710, 1003K)

persona 4 dancing all night
danganronpa another episode
any visual novel provided you can hold the skip button for a few hours

im pretty sure that it was specifically done as a middle finger to the achievement hunters

anybody got a real anwser?

i miss getting achievements in games. possibly the only thing i miss about console gaming. sure, steam has achievements but they don't mean anything when u can easily cheat to unlock them all.

Why did it piss you off? I grinded it out and platinumed it legit, but only found it funny that you could buy them with in game currency. Pretty fun game to plat, though the first Nier was even more fun.

Dude, are you me?
And Horizon and Spiderman are very easy. Just slightly "grindy" whatever that could mean in the type of games those two are.

Persona 5

Just finished the first palace and digging it so far. Is a plat really that easy to get?

Souls games are fucking easy to platinum once you get good at them

Hell no. Fighting those green nevi is a bitch

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Fallout 3 was pretty easy it's also the only game I've platinumed

South Park, both SoT and FbH are easy as shit to plat.

What the fuck took you so long?
Cleared it in a day just having other people do it all for me.

I platinumed bloodborne but not persona 5, there's just so many "collect/do every single thing" trophies, and a second playthrough is boring af

So how many days did it take to platinum Bloodborne?

Jak games on any console with trophy support.
>turn on debug mode
>give yourself all powercells/eggs
>instant platinum

Thank me later

Demon's Souls was pretty easy to plat

Attached: me irl.gif (409x259, 702K)

Can you just save up for the most expensive one then keep reloading or does it save with each purchase?

Oblivion, achievements are literally just the main quest line the 4 guilds and the arena quests, you need 2 characters at most if you don't want to ruin your hero with thieves guild/dark brotherhood stuff

for me it was like a 6 days

Plat difficulty can be relative, as well.
I have plats in Gran Turismo 5, 6, and Sport. 5/Sport are 0.1% achievement rate. 5 was hard as balls. Sport was easy as fuck for me, BUT it involved getting 91 wins online (I have over 150) which would be flat impossible for a lot people, even if they sandbagged to stay in lower ranks.

I just championed Terra's 100% on BBS FM. How "easier" are the super bosses with Ven and Aqua compared to him? raped Vanitas remnant with Strike Raid tho, fuck this command floaty mess.

I also legit platinumed it but it takes something away from those that do the 26 endings. Also I platinumed Nier Gestalt and Replicant as well but I certainly wouldn't call them fun. Grinding for mats for hours isn't great.

Oblivion doesn't have trophy support on PS3 unfortunately.

thank you for reminding me user, forgot you could do this

He's been doing this for literal years.

Aren't you like 30-35 by now?

>itt: 2019 newfags

Maybe if you hack yourself a bladestone

spiderman
call of duty 4 remastered

Nah, get one and just dupe it.

Sly Cooper 1

They're much easier with Ventus/Aqua because they're nigh-invincible if you time your dodges perfectly.

Fuck BBS plat, and especially fuck CoM plat

I am tired of BBS grind after doing Terra's stuff so I am taking a break of Ven and Aqua. Still, I feel CoM plat was so much worse on every single level.

You can sell your entire inventory, buy all the achievements, quit out of the game before it saves and reload the game with all your stuff still there.
They knew. The only requirement to buy them is to see Ending E.
Still did it legit on PC where it's even easier to get achievements.

>mfw Riku lvl 99 in ReCoM

Attached: 1555086950227.png (520x390, 22K)

>Game is literally so fucking good he has dedicated years of his life posting a platinum trophy trying to discredit the game
Shout out to Breath of the Wild for making people seethe like this too, these games are one in the same for making anons angry at their success.

Attached: 1553189742528.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

>have every kingdom hearts trophy
>did chain of memories on ps3 and ps4
>almost 130 hours of chain of memories
I mean they were easy I guess but man

Attached: 1553979482485.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/6H69mhcpigAe4KoZl5MIWg/

you are genuinely fucking pathetic, dude

fuck grinding riku

Resident Evil 2 Remake I found pretty easy considering you can use infinite ammo weapons like the rocket launcher, play on assisted and still get trophies

Don't you dumb fucks ever get tired of making the same fucking thread over and over?

>posting gore on Yea Forums
Why?

Doom 2016 was easy as fuck you can plat it within 20 hours in a single playthrough

Yeah.
It takes two playthroughs and some grinding, but there's no prohibitively difficult achievements

man you are always posting this dumb image for fucking months.
Bro, get over it and accomplish something with your life.

Did she die?

The Souls games are kinda easy to Platinum I think it took me around the same time to Platinum Dark Souls 3. Assuming you did it in 10 days or less that is.

>pure bladestone

I had a quest that glitched out on me and I could never make it work no matter what I tried, the only thing that prevented me from getting the plat.

What part of P5 requires 2 playthroughs? I was only short on 4 of my SLinks, and thats because I fucked around a lot in the beginning instead of focusing on stats

I did all trophies except for Queen Yharnam in like a week, then came back to kill her half a year later

Haha. Fuck you.

Demon's Souls is the only hard one to Plat actually. And it's not because of some difficulty spike but just a stupid abysmal drop rate.

Attached: Pure Bladestone.jpg (1600x1200, 588K)

screw you I got those legit, 2&3 had some real bullshit

Someone post the gif of abhorrent beast dunking on the Platinum.beta male.

Life Is Strange

Attached: 1536409797577.jpg (750x750, 349K)

did it in like 4 days bro lmao

The Chalice Dungeon trophies were awful