RE2: you can stomp crawling enemies that grab you, you can potentially shove off attackers by button mashing...

>RE2: you can stomp crawling enemies that grab you, you can potentially shove off attackers by button mashing, and when enemies get a blood puddle they stay dead

>RE2RE: you can't stomp any enemies at all, you can't shove or repel any enemies at all without using a breakable knife, and enemies almost always get up unless you decapitate them

As someone who loves old RE games I'm really fucking disappointed.

Attached: resident-evil-2-leon-900x506.jpg (900x506, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JujkjpDSTyU
youtube.com/watch?v=S_lFoGuSkeg
youtube.com/watch?v=cPul1ZjnwFI
reshdp.com/re2/
youtube.com/watch?v=VF6-hbhFHGI
youtu.be/PbQPFpl7Pdg
youtu.be/BdGwlDgzmlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you can't shove or repel any enemies at all without using
yes you can

Attached: AdaxLeon.jpg (800x1199, 177K)

>RE2: you can't have fun
>RE2RE: you can
This change alone BTFOs you retarded tank control boomers

>you can't shove or repel any enemies at all without using a breakable knife, and enemies almost always get up unless you decapitate them
Didn't play the game/10

By using the combat knife only. Run past zombies and they just grab you and key inputs don't matter because they just bite you anyway.

You can if you pull away from their grab, some are unavoidable

>RE2RE: allows me to install sexy mods and other various gameplay fixes

Attached: 457457567.png (548x682, 314K)

This is what happens when a little legless manlet zombie bites your ankle in Remake 2

Attached: Elliot.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Is there going to be anymore DLC coming out?

Attached: ShevaB.gif (390x336, 2.95M)

it's just such a weird thing to remove
I'm pretty sure all three og resident evils had it

sometimes you can get away without using a knife / nade

Attached: grab escape.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Blue herb gives you a defense boost that will let you beat enemies off of you, although I forget if you need a red herb combined with it for that effect. You can also hear if an enemy’s dead by the sound it makes, as well as ominuous music stopping. I did find getting grabbed extremely frustrating though

You’re playing it wrong. Aim for the kneecaps. Yeah it takes like 3 or 4 shots sometimes, but it’s always worth it for the guaranteed zombie downed.

Don't be afraid to start on Standard. The game has a learning curve and I love it. I know it sounds like I'm sucking off Capcom, but they make games you have to actually learn.

Attached: ankle bite behind.webm (874x1080, 3M)

hot

Jill mod
youtu.be/JujkjpDSTyU

Attached: 1375937095697.jpg (500x394, 18K)

You can die from crawling zombies at low HP in old RE games too.

OLD GAME GOOD
NEW GAME BAD

i love how every complaint about this game boils down to "it's too hard"

i thought boomers were supposed to have skills

God I wish that were me

why is it always fucking retards that don't understand games that complain about them?

Daily reminder
RE2 Remake is shit
Sponge monsters
Punishes you for playing good
light jogging with monsters that are faster than you and or long range swinging around full 360 degrees.
8 shotgun blasts point blank for a licker
Zombies are fast and have long range while you jog around
No crows
No spiders
15-25 headshots
lower crit chance when high on ammo count
Higher damage taken with high count of healing
Mr x teleporting to key areas where you lose him and he's not around for 5 minutes because you picked up a tool.
OST is shit original is best

Nice crapcom you have failed! not that i'm surprised only zoomers will defend this. Death to remake 2 praise Resident evil 2 original
You realize every time you argue against this you lose good day sir!

Attached: 1552208092582.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Casual status: filtered.

Attached: 1552979891474.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Imagine typing this

git gud

Attached: 2334604-picture_1.png (899x717, 921K)

its not the boomers complaining its the zoomers.

The remake is a great game and Claire is wonderful.

Attached: 1549431767657.jpg (925x852, 140K)

My biggest problem with the game is no zapping and the complete bastardization of every character in Claire's campaign. Sherry is the only character to improve from the remake.

>zapping gun can't burn plant zombie to death
Any reason for this?

Agreed

Attached: 1555561026099.jpg (874x904, 165K)

still a great gun for knocking them down

Seriously why are all claire's guns so fucking good

Attached: 1552433626650.png (327x316, 211K)

It is actually harder than the original, and that's a good thing.

>Sponge monsters
every monster has weaknesses to exploit
>Punishes you for playing good
wasting ammo isn't playing good retard
>light jogging with monsters that are faster than you and or long range swinging around full 360 degrees.
not making any sense here
>8 shotgun blasts point blank for a licker
using a shotgun on a licker...retard alert
>Zombies are fast and have long range while you jog around
omg they should be slow!
>No crows
legit criticism here.
>No spiders
legit i would have added rats and more roaches too
>15-25 headshots
or 1-2 leg shots and run past
>lower crit chance when high on ammo count
then stop picking up ammo everywhere? i didnt even know this but theres a trophy for minimalism
>Higher damage taken with high count of healing
games have been doing this forever, its makes it seem closer to death and it works even if you know it
>Mr x teleporting to key areas where you lose him and he's not around for 5 minutes because you picked up a tool.
grasping
>OST is shit original is best
i like the new one better

I hope. I got about 40 hours out of it before setting it down. Another round of DLC would help it feel more complete.

because she doesn't have a shotgun

>light jogging with monsters that are faster than you and or long range swinging around full 360 degrees.

Leon is slow. Claire is faster than him.

>"FFUCK!!!!"

Attached: nice aim lmao.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

They have the same speeds when at Fine health and when at Danger health, IIRC. Danger is slower than Fine of course.
Claire moves much faster at Caution health; even faster than she does at Fine health. Leon is slower at Caution (or maybe just the same speed as Fine)

:O

Attached: renshocked.jpg (800x542, 84K)

>No way faAAAGH!!!
kek it looks like he slips on the blood

why does that look so much like Bleach

Attached: 1553890251069.jpg (481x548, 48K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Attached: 20190504180111_1.jpg (757x807, 170K)

>i like the new one better

What the fuck is wrong with you? Honestly the new soundtrack isn't bad, but it's like they were afraid to utilize it and show it off.

her face when i insert my reproductive organ into hers for the first time

I'm just glad there's no tarantulas, man.

you can push away zombies that grab from the side without knife

I dunno about the rest of this, but the bullet sponge enemy thing is absolutely correct and is the major flaw with the Remake. The original Resident Evil 2 did not have enemies that took literal fusillades of bullets/shells to kill like the Remake does.

The game feels right with the B scenario handguns. You get less ammo, but they do more damage. Some of the higher HP zombies are still tanky but it never takes more than a full mag. Crits are also far more likely.

Only the some of the boss music and some of the action music is good in the remake OST. All the other music sucks, and the brassy ambient zombie music is especially annoying because it alerts you to when a zombie has detected you.
The OG soundtrack has much, much better creepy ambient music for a lot of the areas, but a lot of the action-y kinda music (that the remake does pretty well) sounds lame in it. Like HUNK's theme, for example.
For the best experience, you have to switch back and forth

Some guy dropped this on DMC threads, it sounds legit

Attached: CAPCANON.jpg (1901x188, 157K)

I switch back and forth too. I use the OG for most of the game and switch it off right before G2.

Well that killed my enthusiasm. RE2make needs something like Lost in Nightmares, not another action focused mode.

The zombies resilience is important to the resource management / strategy aspect of the game. Deciding whether or not it's worth it to expend whatever extra ammo you require to fully kill a Remake 2 zombie is not so different from deciding whether or not it's worth it to use up your kerosene to burn a Remake 1 zombie after killing it so that it can't turn into a Crimson Head. Everyone seemed to love crimson heads.

Attached: Crimson_Head_Zombie.jpg (413x552, 30K)

God so many plebs with their shitty opinions that would ruin the fucking game, I hope Capcom doesn't listen to any of them.

Daily reminder
RE2 Remake is shit
Sponge monsters
light jogging with monsters that are faster than you and or long range swinging around full 360 degrees.
No crows
No spiders
15-25 headshots
Mr x teleporting to key areas where you lose him and he's not around for 5 minutes because you picked up a tool.

Nice crapcom you have failed! not that i'm surprised only zoomers will defend this. Death to remake 2 praise Resident evil 2 original

Attached: 1555329529854.png (128x128, 29K)

lmao get a load of this paintdrinker

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Now where's the Nemesis mod

Attached: 1463620049760.gif (200x150, 2.23M)

Claire.

Attached: 1550421760275.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Attached: feed me.jpg (916x837, 311K)

Stomping would've made the game too easy. In Deadspace you can literally disable the Enemy and then stomp to kill them to conserve ammo and keep in mind that Stomp hits multiple enemies no matter what.

Claire Redfield

Attached: 1555969573423.jpg (898x900, 138K)

>using a shotgun on a licker...retard alert
>2-3 original
Original is better zoomer LMFAO!

Attached: 1552295442616.png (421x429, 87K)

>then stop picking up ammo everywhere?
>The game punishes you for picking up a item
WOW IT'S LIKE THEY PUT ITEMS IN FOR A REASON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

Attached: 1552306002786.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>Punishes you for playing good
?

> In Deadspace you can literally disable the Enemy and then stomp to kill them to conserve ammo and keep in mind that Stomp hits multiple enemies no matter what.
and that's why Dead Space is a much better game than REmake 2 and 4.
and i fucking hate Dead Space.

>excuse me sir but have you ever heard of the youtube channel oneangrygam-

Attached: 1552442674321.gif (388x250, 898K)

well in dead space you had a big ass suit that can actually stomp, instead of just some shoes

can't you answer a simple question?
posting gifs or pics of laughing people wont make your post be more true, in fact it invalidates it

>then stop picking up ammo everywhere?
Enjoy your artificial difficulty faggot.

Bobby Hill's gay.

Attached: 1556146475645.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Attached: 1556322583102.png (576x408, 343K)

Attached: 1556800787239.webm (840x648, 3M)

>Nude mods
Anything else or are we just going to be a 12 year old? if so i expect a full sex mod or fuck off with this boring lame shit.

Attached: GayAway.jpg (500x375, 26K)

>leg shot and run
Good luck revisiting West Wing corridor with more zombies, lickers, and Mr X on your ass, and bio lab with two lickers blocking your way to stairs up after freezing the herbicide sample

He is talking about how your adaptive-difficulty rank goes up and makes the game harder if you are performing well. Higher adaptive difficulty rank means you do less damage and take more, and changes zombies so that they do double-lunges more often and so that you can't escape them like this as often: Ranks 1-4 are on assisted difficulty, 4-8 are on standard, and 8-10 are on hardcore.

If you don't care about time and or unlocked everything knife them all to death.

>He is talking about how your adaptive-difficulty rank goes up and makes the game harder if you are performing well. Higher adaptive difficulty rank means you do less damage and take more, and changes zombies so that they do double-lunges more often and so that you can't escape them like this as often:
Sounds like shit good thing i modded it out. I don't need a game to tell me how to play or punish me because i'm better and the game can't keep up with me.

Attached: 1556275695062.jpg (303x299, 27K)

I'd buy this game pretty darn fast if there was a Claire and Mr X sex mod.

Fair enough would mod.

What a casual faggot.

You're objectively wrong

I miss headsmash but it would have broken the balance pretty hard.

>What a casual faggot.
>i play better than the game can throw at me
PFFT HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: LOLLLLLL.jpg (217x217, 9K)

You're objectively a faggot.

>i play better than the game can throw at me
Clearly not since you needed to cheat like a little bitch.

I love both. :3

Attached: Porque no los dos.png (857x563, 1.13M)

Keep telling yourself adaptive-difficulty is good AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556322661018.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Stay mad lmao

Keep coping with being a casual faggot.

>ITT faggots who never played the original thinking critics of the remake are just dumb boomers when the remake is several times harder than the original for all the wrong reasons

Ok, dumb boomer

I love Claire.

Attached: 1552767612451.jpg (538x672, 38K)

>hurr hurr zombies take 50 bullets now but thats ok becuz ur not shot their knees xD

Fuck yourself.

Keep hoping adaptive-difficulty is good for a game HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1553810323936.png (256x192, 3K)

Zoom zoom!

Attached: 1552813024349.png (1000x970, 157K)

Claire is amazing

Attached: 56592099.jpg (1080x626, 41K)

Take your meds, grandpa

Its good that it filters casuals like you from experiencing the game. You're actually so cowardly that you use cheats and admit to it openly. That's simply pathetic.

Zoom zoom!

Attached: ZoomerDetected.jpg (858x693, 131K)

Keep telling yourself that. adaptive-difficulty is trash LMFAO!

Attached: 1554011316646.jpg (692x800, 73K)

I wish there were better skimpy clothes mods, but there really aren't. They almost all look like tasteless bimbo shit, especially since most of them give her ridiculous giant tits. I would love a good bikini mod, because the only one I know of that exists looks like crap IMO. This lingerie outfit in the webm here is the only good skimpy clothes mod that I know of.

>only 12 year olds and gays like the nude mod
I usually am not a person who gets nude mods and would much prefer skimpy clothes, but this particular nude mod is pretty much the highest quality "costume" you can get for RE2R anywhere. It's better work than even the default Capcom costumes. Anyone who appreciates the female form can appreciate it, you don't have to be 12

Attached: black_lace_mod.webm (812x638, 3M)

It's not "casual" to want fucking functional game mechanics, and it's a sign of skill that a game is totally busted sideways compared to the game it's trying to remake which was already hard enough, yet somehow tries to make even harder through artificial difficulty.

Fuck it's like if every enemy in souls took 50 swings to kill, killed you in 1, you had a limited number of swings, they resurrected after you killed them just by walking away from them, and if you got anywhere near them you got locked into a scripted animation that makes you take a shitload of damage with no recourse. Wanna play it for the puzzels? Tough fucking shit if you want puzzels. Talk about casualization when the puzzels have been dumbed down to a 3rd grader's level. The gunplay isn't enjoyable, the puzzles aren't enjoyable, the unlockables aren't enjoyable, and the story is one everyone knows already.

Attached: Silver-Surfer-201402231821476.jpg (256x240, 18K)

What did you expect? This is just revelations with a better graphics engine, basically a port of a 3DS game.

You're having a stroke, old man

Maybe she is just wearing a tube top like Jill? You ever think of that, huh?

Zoom zoom!

Attached: Crying zoomer.png (434x327, 55K)

Its funny that you would tell me to keep repeating something to myself out of denial, considering that's clearly what you've been doing all thread in order to cope with your lack of skills and self esteem.

This game is piss easy on standard. I finished Claire B with enough weapons and ammunition to fund an African civil war

Attached: 1557142488248.webm (1000x912, 2.96M)

New age is now, senile

>make the combat shittier
>make the puzzles easier
>make the action duller
>make the graphics prettier

Par for the course for every RE since 4.

Attached: 1542507265365.gif (250x250, 946K)

Zoom zoom!

Attached: Zoomers.gif (652x562, 285K)

>Gunplay isn't enjoyable
Compared to what? Pressing R1 and X until the enemy drops?

On Standard it's repetitive as hell and too easy.

On Hardcore it's broken as hell and too hard.

Keep hoping adaptive-difficulty is trash LMFAO!

Attached: XXSS.jpg (557x600, 33K)

RE7 was like that too

Adaptive difficulty literally only effects shitters negatively. If you aren't good enough to handle the game on its higher settings then the problem will solve itself via your own failure.

Your time has past, dinosaur

>On Hardcore it's broken
Cope harder casual

In RE3 you could blow off heads easy with the shotgun and could even do it with pistols by aiming up.

In RE2 remake you luck out rarely and get a shotgun decap and pistols might as well be shooting farts.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Zoom zoom!

Attached: 1552176822221.png (756x900, 59K)

>Finished RE2R recently
>Tried installing some model swaps for the dlc outfits
>Infinite loading screen
>Apparently new update fucked with the models and gotta wait until the authors update their shit

well fuck

You need to be a literal retard to have this much of a hard time on Hardcore

>the game fucks you over for good or smart play and coddles you for bad or dumb play
>"This is a true hardcore experience"

Attached: 1553901172088.png (645x729, 116K)

Is there a mod where she is only wearing her spats?

>remember newgrounds
>20 year olds

>retrowave, alt rock
>20 year olds

>lego and bionicles
>20 year olds

is this supposed to be a double joke about how 30 year olds arent boomers, or was the person that made this picture actually retarded?

I'm so sick of this ironic "pretending to be retarded" phase, because then you have actual retards thinking theyre funny for making another wojack

Attached: 1557000659779.jpg (660x371, 61K)

Keep proving how much of a casual shitter you are

Attached: 1553986266124.png (256x256, 26K)

RE1 Remake and RE2 Remake require precise, point blank shots to get a headshot.

>In RE2 remake you luck out rarely and get a shotgun decap

I try not to call people shitters but if you honestly can't get consistent head pops with the shotgun it's 100% on your end, dude.

Attached: 20190316203919_1.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Lmao your zoomer folder is empty, geezer

Attached: 1553593346720.jpg (375x441, 72K)

Played the originals up to 3 and beat them all. I picked hardcore because I figured it was closest to the original, which is what I wanted.

I didn't expect being forced to cheese every single encounter by kneecap-shooting and having literally no means of self-defense or finishing off crawlers, both of which the original had, and I didn't expect to need 19 headshots to kill 1 zombie, when on original Hard they died in like 5 or 6 if you aimed up.

It doesn't fuck you over if you're skilled though. As in if you have the skills you won't fall down the difficulty ladder and if you do you simply deserve it.

>game drops a sledgehammer on your ballsack every time you complete a level successfully
>gives you free money and blowjobs when you lose a level badly
>"LOL ONLY CASUALS WOULD THINK THIS IS A BROKEN ASS SYSTEM!!! KEEP WHINING BOOMER CASUAL SHITTER [buzzword]S"

Attached: 1555478142363.png (1457x1080, 729K)

>In RE2 remake you luck out rarely and get a shotgun decap
no

Attached: inf ammo popping test.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

You mean the skills to shoot at the knee hitboxes until the zombie falls over then run away?

That doesn't sound like skill, it sounds like cheesing the game. You're not skilled for skipping Mario's A presses by slamming into a wall for 12 hours, you're being cheap because you're too stupid to do it normally.

Attached: 3ad.jpg (348x498, 41K)

>All those shots wasted
Pop a flash or 2

>In RE2 remake you luck out rarely
No, you can get consistent decaps if you're close and actually aim well. This is even mitigated further with the barrel upgrade. What you're probably experiencing is that a zombie will slightly have its arm raised and when you shoot, some of the pellets got absorbed into his arm, and thus you don't do the full damage to the head. Funny how Yea Forums will shit on games with improper risk/reward balances except when it's convenient for them.

RE2 and RE3 have 0 risk for going for incaps with a shotgun. REmake changed that by ACTUALLY making it legit luck. RE2make made it fair but you need to have most of the pellets hit the head, so now you have a fair risk/reward balance. I love classic RE, but you don't have to blatantly lie.

Attached: 531.png (65x65, 9K)

Now try it off of Assisted

Attached: Not this one faggot.jpg (640x432, 62K)

It works the same in Hardcore, as long as you're close enough the shotgun will consistently decap zombies.

Bitch, you had to get model-to-model, pixel-to-pixel most of the time to make it work in the old games. What the fuck do you mean there was no risk reward? Am I talking to a pile of elephant shit right now or a human being? I really can't tell. I sure am glad though you think it's totally reasonable for someone's arm to completely block and negate a shotgun blast point-blank though.

The game doesn't punish you with anything unavoidable if the difficulty scales up, it just gets harder. If you can't handle the higher mode then you rightfully go down in rank.
Only shitters kneecap every zombie, you can just magdump into their heads or chests to kill them for good. Just like the original there's plenty of ammo to take out the zombies in the paths you frequent.

The gore system is pretty fucking great though, it's pretty nice unloading a whole shotgun round into a zombie's chest and seeing their exposed chest and the deterioration of their heads with every bullet you lob into their skulls

Just put it on ultra hyper turbro remix supercore mod with no items no knife nothing with increased spawn rates by 100. If your even looked at your dead.

>Playing intelligently and staggering zombies in areas you're not liable to run through more than a few times or crippling them so they aren't an issue in high traffic areas
>CHEESING THE GAME

What the fuck do you want? Do you just want to pop zombies in the head once or twice and never deal with them again? That might work if the game gave you significantly less ammo and you had to make some honest concessions about each zombie you actually should be killing. The originals did this exact same thing that encouraged dodging enemies and not actually wasting resources fighting them, if it was possible.

Attached: Ok.jpg (170x213, 11K)

>the new game is dumbed down, much more shallow, less fair, less fun, and more expensive than the original
>'hahaha move aside boomer dinosaur this is truly a work of art'

>Bitch, you had to get model-to-model, pixel-to-pixel most of the time to make it work in the old games.

Attached: Resident Evil(20181002-0508) 2.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

In the original zombies didn't take nearly as many hits, even on hard, and when they were crawling you could stomp their heads for an instant kill in exchange for some damage.

Finished Leon's route first, and then did Claire's. Claire felt so much easier. Acid Rounds 1 shot Lickers if you hit them in the head. I regularly have to dump 4 ot 5 shotgun shells into Lickers to drope them. Also the Spark Shot felt much more effective than the flamethrower.
My only complaints though. It's a fantastic remake, and I loved the original.

>guns behaving realistically is for casuals

Attached: 3wgh14.jpg (500x403, 34K)

Attached: Derp.jpg (679x506, 59K)

More

>model-to-model, pixel-to-pixel
You must fucking suck at video games. No wonder RE2make is 2hard4u.

Attached: Sweet lies.png (955x742, 215K)

The filename says "infinite ammo popping test" because that's what it is. I wasn't playing to progress through the game (if I was I would've just ran around the other cell block) -- I was playing to make a webm that shows how good the shotgun is at popping heads.

it's on hardcore. I had a trainer with god mode and infinite ammo, I wasn't afraid of dying

Attached: magnum bodyshots.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

You also can't completely fucking cripple zombies in the original without shotgunning them, and at that point if you're using the ammo, you may as well instant kill dome them. You also weren't nearly as mobile. It feels ridiculous to want 1:1 gameplay changes that would make the game a fucking joke considering all the new things you can do in the remake.

Attached: 1555971568655.jpg (555x644, 31K)

Me on the left

>make the combat shittier
>make the puzzles easier
When was the last time you actually played RE2? "Put square shaped object into square shaped hole" is hardly something I'd consider a fucking puzzle. At least the remake tries something new with them as seen with the chess piece puzzle.

The combat is also much better in my opinion because of the way you're able to fuck with the zombies (shooting and knifing their limbs off) which surprisingly enough actually gives you an advantage most of the time. As for the dumbass bulletsponge argument, there was a really good webm where some guy cleared out every zombie in the prison cell segment with one well-placed shotgun headshot each. People who've seen it know what I'm talking about.

Original is better

>run through hallway
>shoot zombie in knees
>jog past
>run through hallway
>shoot zombie in knees
>jog past
>run through hallway
>shoot zombie in knees
>jog past
>run through hallway
>avoid scary trenchcoat man by jogging past him to another hallway
>run through hallway
>solve puzzle that is "if 2+2 = 4 then what is 2 plus 2???"
>run through hallway
>shoot zombie in knees
>jog past
>go through door
>new area to do it all over again

Attached: 1543355914581.png (346x291, 11K)

Nevermind, it was already posted in the thread.

You forgot the part where you run into a bunch of zombies because your dumb ass thought he was so clever by not killing any of them in a game with backtracking.

The funny thing is acid rounds suck. Be glad you didn't discover out how much better flame rounds are or you would think Claire was even easier

Attached: click.jpg (1920x2168, 665K)

Honestly the bullet sponging would've been much more tolerable if they did something like No More Room In Hell did where each zombie has a "sweet spot" hitbox, very tiny at the base of the head, but it results in an instant kill with any weapon. It'd still keep zombies durable but reward you for aiming well.

"Pop the legs then go past them" isn't skill, nor is it fun.

Attached: ss_4269bce6c8d9ac6fec892dd9853cd812a18fdc59.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

No need i kill them all with the the knife and still s+ rank

I saved all my flame rounds for the plant bros. I was hoping they would go down in one shot, but it all worked out I guess.

All right, I'll bite.
>run through hallway
>press R1 and mash X
>keep going
>find 60 HG rounds
>run through hallway
>press R1 and mash X
>keep going
>get shotgun and 14 shells
>run through hallway
>find scary trenchcoat
>Press R1 and mash X
>Solve puzzle, "Push the block on the square"
>run through hallway
>Press R1 and aim up, press X for EZpass
>go through door
>new area to do it all over again

Cool, the dude who totally played on unmodded Hardcore (source: dude trust me) and posted a webm using a shotgun makes the game fine. Never mind the fact it's, you know, the shotgun, and you'll never have enough ammo for it anyway on Hardcore, and never mind the fact every other non-explosive gun is a peashooter.

I'm continuously baffled why everyone is acting like the puzzles in the older games were any better.

>IN THE ORIGINAL I HAD TO DO A PUZZLE WHERE I MOVED TWO BOOKSHELVES TO THE LEFT HOW CAN THE REMAKE EVEN COMPETE??

The difference is the original was made in the late 1990s with a fraction of the budget and comparatively ancient technology.

When you make a game with a gigantic budget, much bigger studio, infinitely superior technology, and much more developmental experience, you expect it to be better than the original, not just a down-sidegrade with pretty visuals.

OP never mentioned tank controls in his post. Stop trying to start shit for no reason, asshole.

Attached: image.jpg (675x1139, 156K)

>>remember newgrounds
year olds
19 year old zoomer here. I fondly remember Newgrounds from before my computer could run games well. I wasn't around for the early 2000's obviously, but I still remember being introduced to Madness Combat with MD2008.
>>lego and bionicles
year olds
Fuck you nigger, Bionicles were my childhood.

Attached: violence required.png (464x498, 271K)

>This guy must have modded the game to get these headshots
>Calling the other guns pea shooters when the SMG is an absolute engine of destruction and you can have over 600 rounds for it at the end of the game on hardcore if you know what you're doing

Why is every person who tries to shit on this game so fucking terrible at it?

Best girl has arrived.

Attached: image.jpg (427x462, 45K)

You say that, but the ability to incap zombies doesn't remove them from the game. You still have to remember they're there, and they can still surprise you. Not to mention with Mr. X actually being a threat you have to plan around, you may end up running into a hallway with an enemy you forgot was there and end up grabbed. Your complaint is lost to me, because I don't see how it could have been improved. You complain that enemies are too hard, but then some other user would cry they're too easy if they reduced HP (I've seen people actually complain over this). I enjoy both games, and the only thing I'll concede on is that the puzzles are no harder than they were in the original.

you only even use the shotgun for zombies because it sucks for everything else, and you can easily make lots of ammo for it with gunpowder even on hardcore. You can't use it to kill every single zombie, no, but you can get pretty damn close for being on hardcore mode since it's only 1 shell per zombie.

Also the difficulty doesn't even really matter for causing shotgun head-pops. If every single shotgun pellet connects with the head, the head explodes with a guaranteed crit, no matter the difficulty. If a pellet misses, the zombie will still take a ton of damage from it and possibly die, but their head will not pop

Is there porn sfm of loli Sherry?

Yeah actual gameplay is mediocre. I have little desire to replay the game because fighting shit is ass and unsatisfying. RE4 on the otherhand feels amazing and satisfying to this day. Still playing DMC5 too.

>why is everyone so terrible for not liking this game
>it couldn't possibly be that the game is the terrible one of course

And funny how everyone's complaints always seem to negate another's. You complain the remake is too easy because zombies are easily avoided, yet others complain that they do too much damage when you get grabbed. Maybe because they balance their poor mobility with damage output? The fact that everyone's complaints lack common ground so badly only shows that the complaints are purely subjective.

Yeah and i actually like this change. It makes the zombies really dangerous and actually scary. If don't agree with this then you can fuck off. Nothing wrong with making zombies scary when so many games have made them a bunch of pussy canon fodder.

Some fucked up pedophile made a thread with a bunch of Sherry SFM webms a few hours ago. First time I'd seen any Sherry stuff before.
Definitely not my thing, with her face she looks like a real little kid being molested and it's fucking disturbing

Attached: sherry-scared.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

Now where's that webm of DSP shooting one zombie in the head 20+ times and it still continued walking and bit him
Don't even bring up the "shrinking reticle" argument, it only adds a little more damage and with the amount of bullets he put into the zombie's head it shouldn't matter if he waited every shot or not

God, I hope so.

Link to the thread?

Attached: image.jpg (936x850, 115K)

Actually it does. Head pops are determined via a damage threshold with a certain weapon. i.e. you do more than x damage with this weapon, the head explodes.

I'm 100% fine with people not liking the game, but the reasoning in this thread has ranged from actual flaws that I accept but don't really ruin much of the game from me, to just being fucking laughable, almost to the extent that I don't even think the people posting about it have actually even fucking PLAYED the game. Shotgun headshots requiring 'luck', acting like the puzzles have ever been anything to write home about in 90% of the series with a few exceptions like arguably Clock Tower and Water treatment puzzles, literally any gun other than handguns being peashooters. It's just all wrong. Observably and objectively wrong from my own experiences. I honestly don't know what to tell you other than, "You're just bad." if you hold any of these beliefs. I feel like you want something from this game that it just can't give you.

certain (if not all) zombies has specified health values and specifically that one in the morgue has a fucking ton
so you'll have a hard time doing that shit with a pistol
if you take a shotgun to its head before it even gets up it will pop guaranteed though

>you can potentially shove off attackers by button mashing
Which still deals damage to you, they just took away the shit RNG from the original version where a zombie can take you from Fine to Danger in one grab.
>enemies almost always get up unless you decapitate them
Enemies reach a point where they stay dead if killed enough times, but if you are not aiming for headshots in the first place you are playing the game wrong. Even in classic RE games you aimed for decapitations by letting guys get close to you and aiming up with the shotgun
As someone who loves old RE games, you are an idiot if you can't see that REmake 2 is the best RE game in over 10 years

Imagine trying to support your argument with fucking DSP. That's the guy you think validates what you're trying to say, the guy who couldn't even beat persona 3 on easy mode. Because he wasted 20 shots on a zombie you could run past and legitimately never see again for the entire game.

Attached: tom.jpg (800x450, 61K)

DEMAKE 2
youtube.com/watch?v=S_lFoGuSkeg
youtube.com/watch?v=cPul1ZjnwFI
CRAPCOM have lost all their talent
DMCV, DEMAKE 2 and Monster hunter world were all SHIT

>Shotgun is so weak!
>Why does everyone disagree with me?
>It couldn't possibly be because I'm completely wrong of course

I remember that webm. He could have just shot the zombie in the knee 3 times to de-leg it and been done with it. Or just ran past the zombie during any of the 3 times he stunned it by shooting it in the head so many times. All you need to do is grab the key and bail out of that room

cringe

Take your meds, Micheal.

that second video does more to show off cool shit than show anything significantly bad with the game

>if you are not aiming for headshots in the first place you are playing the game wrong
Debatable. Leg shots stun just as well, and when accumulated will turn the zombie into a crawler. Bodyshots do 90% as much damage as headshots to zombies in this game. A random crit does 3x damage, and bodyshots can crit too. A focused shot will do 150% damage.
If a zombie takes too much damage to the head all at once from one gunshot (like a critical hit can do), their head will explode even if they would've had enough HP to otherwise survive the damage from the crit.

Legshots are probably better on hardcore since Capcom seemingly forgot to make it any harder to stagger them even though headshotting them staggers way less frequently on hardcore

based

Chris...We need to talk

Attached: BEB48C2D-2DB4-4FD6-A28C-2C407567A4FC.jpg (537x311, 17K)

Important to you maybe, me I prefer just killing the enemies after a certain point in any given RE game, and the RE2 ReMake makes this unnecessarily difficult for the sake of something that I do not enjoy personally and was largely not there in the original game. RE2 had resource management too, but not nearly as much of an emphasis on it as this game does and I prefer the old style.

>I prefer just killing the enemies after a certain point in any given RE game, and the RE2 ReMake makes this unnecessarily difficult for the sake of something that I do not enjoy personally and was largely not there in the original game.
Only "hardcore gamers" who want to prove how hardcore they are by dealing with bullshit disguised as difficulty would argue against this.

>I'm so sick of this ironic "pretending to be retarded" phase, because then you have actual retards thinking theyre funny for making another wojack
HURRR LOOK MOMMY I kNO DESCARTES XDDD

can I get something in-between

Daily reminder
RE2 Remake is shit
Sponge monsters
No crows
No spiders
15-25 headshots

Because the bitch draws lots of Bleach fanart.

Attached: 72e5992f-4920-4682-9d61-2a03fea57b1a.png (1280x1919, 1.45M)

Why is it bullshit to you? You fight far fewer zombies in this game than in the original anyway, and it makes the zombies more frightening to see them still getting back up with their disgusting, bullet-pulverized skulls to keep coming at you. Also they will do stuff like get back up after you leave the room to jump scare you at the door (like webm), which keeps you on your toes. It makes the game scarier and makes the gameplay feel more anxious, like a horror game should feel. The original RE2 was not really all that scary to play unless you were a child

Attached: zombie cop.jpg (1598x1080, 621K)

Made in heaven

Attached: claire_cute_014.jpg (1440x1440, 336K)

oops, wrong file
I meant they can jump scare you like this

Attached: door zombie.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I worked on a meme-learning "HD" texture pack for RE2.
It's already fully playable on Dolphin. You can grab it here: reshdp.com/re2/
Or if you just want to have a look: youtube.com/watch?v=VF6-hbhFHGI

Attached: RESHDP.webm (960x720, 2.62M)

Its ok when RE4 did it

Your goddam right.

>game plays like every other generic ots shooter the market is saturated with
>fun
Kys

Attached: 1533414187783.jpg (237x304, 63K)

Attached: messyhair2.jpg (775x790, 172K)

>adaptive difficulty
>ink ribbons not needed on every difficulty
>infinite ammo drops on boss fights
>nerfed item management
>game and character literally tell you what to do next
Yeah RE2 was by far the easiest of the classics, but it was still more challenging than this casualized piece of shit.

You're quoting two different people, I never said it was "bullshit" I said that I preferred the old style.
>>you fight fewer zombies anyway
This would be another flaw with the game, in my opinion.
>>More frightening
I was scared by the original game way back when, now? I just find jump scares tedious and dumb. That goes ditto for having to play stupid games of "run around the zombie" because they have stupid amounts of health and I don't have enough bullets to kill them.

all of that has a negligible effect on the difficulty compared to that of how much more dangerous they made the zombies in remake 2 hardcore. The are fast, turn on a dime, lunge twice, and can take 85% of your HP in one bite. Then you've got Mr X on your ass and not enough ammo to kill everything, and shit like those G mutants in the sewers. And to get the S+ ranks, which everyone wants to get for the infinite weapons, you can only save 3 times and must beat it in like 2.5 hours, so you can not afford to ever fuck up.
The Remake is way, way harder than the original

RE2make is much harder than the original.
For starters, you actually need to know how to aim.

I love how your argument is strictly comparing DEmake 2 on Hardcore against the original on normal. Play DEmake on normal and you get auto-saves ffs.

YOU'RE SMALL TIME

And you need to know how to maneuver and position your character in the old one, something you zoomers seem to have a difficult time with. Also the adaptive difficulty means you can just die a few times and it will get easier. Everyone is corralled to the end like f the game regardless of skill. B O R I N G

the original game didn't even have a hard mode. I'm just comparing the two games on their hardest possible settings

Well
Its playing well, you triple nigger casual

>And you need to know how to maneuver and position your character in the old one
Nigger what's basically what the TPS RE game do while also needing you to know how to fucking aim. No auto aim needed. Not to mention the enemies are much faster.
>Also the adaptive difficulty means you can just die a few times and it will get easier.
Yeah, because it actually takes more effort to kill anything. Its not like how in the original games were you would have to be brain dead to miss your shots. Aiming takes more effort than anything in the original games.

>DEmake 2
faggot

Attached: toy shotgun.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

Check out Nightmare Mode
>needs adaptive difficulty
>prefers the dumbed down, streamlined game
>thinks I'm the nigger here
Hysterical.

>This part happens in REmake 2
>The panicy music doesn't play if you have the original music on

Cmoooooooon

As opposed to what the original game gives you
>An endless amount of ammo and herbs
>Enemies are set up in such a way that the best option of clearing a room is standing still in a corner and blasting any zombies that gets too close
>Auto aim
>Short as hell
>Bosses are slow as shitt
Yea, you're a nigger if you honestly thing any of the classic RE games are difficult in any way.

GUYS GUYS NEW THINGG BAD NEW THING BAD I DONT LIKE NEW THING PLEASE ACCEPT ME PLEASE I KNOW IM ONLY 13 BUT IM REALLY MATURE FOR MY AGE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE NEW THING PLEAESS I FIT IN JUST FINE JUST FUCKING ACCEPT ME

My complaints with REmake 2 are a lack of a photo mode (the game is fucking gorgeous) and no RE4 Leon skin.

Attached: 1532329640647.png (247x362, 132K)

You can mod in both of those things on the PC version

Attached: The Human Torch.jpg (1920x1080, 980K)

Still more challenging than DEmake 2 :^)

>muh game is 2 EZ
>didn't complete any tofu missions

Attached: Leon and Claire.jpg (1080x1080, 340K)

Don't forget that the zombie locations reset as soon as you re-enter a room, just in case you messed with your positioning.

Attached: Shut up Sherry.jpg (1920x6480, 3.4M)

based, fuck boomers

Hey,

It's up to us to take out Umbrella.
youtu.be/PbQPFpl7Pdg

Attached: Leon RE2.jpg (570x317, 24K)

mad cuz bad

Only reason I check these threads.

Attached: 1553214530258.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Attached: 1555973411762.png (640x401, 571K)

so many retards in this thread that dont know how easy it really is to kill every zombie in the game permanently

>Claire moves much faster at Caution health; even faster than she does at Fine health.
Wait, really? Proofs?

Just like your mom

Is it easy to kill his mom permanetly?

I am affraid none of us are zombies.

wasnt that one of the fat zombies? They seem naturally more spongey.

That one zombie in the morgue is also ridiculously persistent.

lmao git gud.

Attached: Everything i say is right.jpg (555x644, 49K)

It's true. Nostalgia + presentation fools a lot of these faggots.

Do you throw a fit when you complete a level in a game and the next one is harder as a result of the designers being comfortable in the knowledge that you can handle something harder after proving yourself on the easier thing?

ok but... stars uniform? Im fucking blown away no ones ported that REmake model yet

Go look at literally any Claire speedrun video. The player is always in Caution the whole time because it makes her move faster.

here is the current world record for Claire A hardcore:
youtu.be/BdGwlDgzmlQ

Attached: juke.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

No the fat zombies usually die pretty easy in my experience. Except for some of the construction worker ones.

It's zombies who like the one who tackles Claire at the end of this webm ( ) that usually have that huge amount of HP. The morgue zombie was one of them

>Except for some of the construction worker ones.
I just fucked them to death works every time.

To much work there dead before they even get to me.

>REmake
>Surpasses and and replaces the original

>RE2make
>removes mechanics and content from the original game
>doesn't replace the original

Feels bad.

R-really? As Leon or Claire?

Good. There should always be a reason to still play the old games. I hate that nobody plays RE1just because REmake exists