OH NO NO NO NO NO

streamable.com/8yae6

Attached: avgn.jpg (658x565, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ts4sEBb2K3s
youtu.be/FxKtZmQgxrI?t=152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yuugi is my wife and my favorite character!
Who is your favorite touhou?

Attached: yuugi happy.jpg (461x614, 211K)

The democrats deemed it identical to this one, and it was censored.

Attached: A Mouse in the House (18).jpg (1480x1080, 221K)

meh, he's not being a tremendous faggot about it.
SJWs boycott shows altogether over that and would never recommend such. hell, I bet they are fuming due to his recommendation, even with him having said that.

I don't see the issue. He is right.

>James isn't redpilled
WHAT THE FUCK?!

That's the sad part that these fucking idiots don't get. If you acknowledge them but then don't fall in line 100% of the time they will eat you alive cause of purity spiral, plus he already pissed them off with the ghost busters remake. He already lost the game by agreeing to play by their rules.

Attached: 1548016831010.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

So, it's like conservatives

>If you acknowledge them but then don't fall in line 100% of the time they will eat you alive cause of purity spiral
who are you describing, /pol/ or sjws? because that fits either to a tee

Wtf bros I thought James was /our guy/...

he has always been very apolitical, or at least doesnt show his beliefs much. its pretty obvious that he's not stupid and doesnt want that shit to do with his channel.
but I dont think its apology or anything. I think its something that he may genuinely believe and being a father and all he knows he's recommending shit to the underage so he leaves a warning. I think he's just being reasonable.
I think he's doing it right, extremists will always hate him and normal people will see him as a responsible dude.

>he says as Yea Forums has a breakdown and eats James alive due to failing a purity test

Is it still cool to LARP as a neckbeard stormfaggot on Yea Forums? Aren't we passed the whole goobergate and 2016 election shit?

It's quite clear who he's talking about to anyone with a functioning brain

so /pol/, gotcha

....so /pol/ AKA /r/theDonald, understood.

Sorry about your lobotomy, bro

I didn't know that, but that's obviously insane.

Doesn't matter what you call it, authoritarianism and mob rule will always worm its way into a group and must be stomped out. Social media has created a hive mind beyond our understanding.

>he already pissed them off with the ghost busters remake
>who is he talking about????
ha ha pretending to be retarded is very fun

Someone make a new thread

>he already to be pissed off by calling out toxic racism
>who is he talking about????
haha pretending to be retarded is very fun

aren't we in the new thread? Wait, where am I?

/pol/ yeah.

Is this a philosophical question

Imagine what mike thinks about this

Attached: 1507181676030.webm (1920x1080, 2.3M)

/hell/

Attached: 1473911853996.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Social media is largely geared toward promoting far right ideals

About that thread

Attached: 1536887420783.png (350x609, 263K)

>comedian calls a certain type of humor wrong
I feel like this should be in a particularly spicy shipost, talking about how a certain type of video game is just not fun to play.

Attached: exit.png (396x500, 66K)

take it this way. He acknowledges racism is bad, but recommends the show anyway. He's not being extremist about it and ultimately by recommending the show, he's leaving it to the people watching to decide if they find the racist jokes funny or not.
If anything that is based. who knows, he may even find some jokes distateful and some good, but despite how some like to meme, he's not socially inept

Remember, don't play racist games or movies, and always support diversity when possible

Attached: james_point3.jpg (723x528, 101K)

Why mention it/bring it up at all?

Some old shows I like have shockingly offensive portrayals of transwomen, but I'd still recommend them.

When did Yea Forums go from left-wing hacktivists who single handedley destroyed Scientology, to butthurt neoreactionaries who get triggered when someone calls them out on their bigotry?

Childhood is hating James because he's not a nazi

Adulthood is quoting AVGN eps

>What have you got here?
>BUNCHA SHIT

Attached: 1553645635620.gif (333x250, 3.15M)

2013/14 when stormfront began an active campaign to invade.

How come this thread is allowed when it's james not even talking about vidya?
And it's the 2nd thread after the 1st one got like over 500 posts.
I don't get it.
The other cinemassavre discussion thread was quickly deleted

Yea Forums was never antifa globalist. Never, at any point.

Attached: 87943.jpg (696x447, 41K)

He may tell jokes, but he is no comedian.

This, nobody here ever said nigger until the 2016 elections. Fucking racist newfag redditors came here and change our based culture.

"Reactionary" has to be one of the most cringe buzzwords pushed by leftist scum

Go watch some more contrapoints, you globo homo

This place is 1st and foremost contrarian.
Since leftism got a lot more mainstteam and a lotmore condescending, it created a wildly butthurt right wing environment.

He's growing man tits and a fat belly

JUST

How great of a casting choice was that guy. He has that hillbilly from Leatherface's family schtick down pat. I'd be scared shitless to meet him by myself on some lonely country road.

>How come this thread is allowed when it's james not even talking about vidya?
because the mods dont give a fuck, theres plenty of times where threads with actual cp in them hit the bump limit, not loli or anything drawn, but actual cp

Yea Forums was fairly left wing back in the day.

It's one of those things that comes across as trying to pander to a group. Sure he isn't being extreme about it but the point is the people who are extreme won't think James is extreme enough so one of two things could happen. James becomes more extreme himself trying to please them or go through some punishment for the next months or so for not pleasing the people he was trying to make up to.

Yea Forums was apolitical until at least 2012.

is that why they said nigger all the time?

>they're not funny whatsoever
Okay, what's the big de-
>they were wrong back then, they're wrong now
Oh, I see. Stick to swearing about videogames, thanks.

Attached: nice bullshit.jpg (247x358, 36K)

I remember when I first came here in 2013 I told an user to not be a racist to other anons. lol

Why is this thread still going? Did Yea Forums really think James was completely apolitical (and he didn't even really make a political statement)?

Left wing also meant something different back in the day

Dont lie nigger

said in previous post. he's a father and he understands kids watch his content, there's responsibility in recommending shit.
You can call him a cuck or think he's protecting his ass. personally, I think he took the middle road.
stormfront was ALWAYS a fringe minority on the site. you dont even know what stormfrontfaggots are. As far as 2016 we still told stromtards to fuck off. Hell, they might still do. If anything redditards fucked the place up more than any frail attempt by stormfront.
>This, nobody here ever said nigger until the 2016 elections
holy shit are you guys just fucking blind, newfags or narrative rewriters?
Yea Forums has always said nigger a lot, from the very fucking first day.

Yea Forums was never what resetera is now, let alone reddit. Period.
The best unironically way to describe Yea Forums has always been about desecration and politically incorrect which is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

They have changed what the definition of left wing is, so with nowhere else to go, what's your other option

Yea Forums isn't Yea Forums.

It was always ironic, newfag. If you want a clear picture of what old-Yea Forums was like, look at /int/ or /r/Drama on reddit. You can go on about lolcows and even pretend to be racist for edgy internet points, but there are no actual butthurt nazis trying to take over and in the end it's all for fun.

Kek, wrong. We hated Bush back in the day and used to troll the fuck out of David Duke's radio show. You need to go back

>Raid 2020? Maybe I will review that in the year 2020.

CP threads stay up to round the most pedos you can before trying to turn them to the police.
hopefully there's always a retard who fucks up and can be traved and arrested

keep moving goalposts homo

Yea Forums is just contrarian to social norms. If it existed in the 80's then it would be probably be on the forefront of transexual rights.

Yea Forums was not /pol/ 10 years ago. No matter how much you push this, this "SCREAM NIGGER AND KIKE" all day started all of 5 years ago and was despised by everyone prior to Stormfront invasion.

Attached: 1519725794015.jpg (864x1199, 195K)

the left has steadily gone farther to the left. they nowadays consider some stances that democrats took 10 years ago to be far right.

Is there one single story of that ever happening

Dude, it was never progressive liberal, now go fucking die in a pit of fire.

*ahem*
fuck niGGers

>before trying to turn them to the police.
people dont get vanned on Yea Forums anymore unless theyre retarded enough to be posting cp without SEVERAL proxies

HEY ALL YOU FUCKERS
DONTCHA TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO

KEKOLD

Mark that down as another SJW söy boy uttering slurs they would condemn if they weren't anonymous.

Stop being homophobic sweetie.

Ron Paul Yea Forums!

>Which are not funny whatsoever.
Yes they are.

Attached: 1556081821559.png (161x168, 33K)

The democrats have always been center right. Not being a nazi does not mean left.

No, you were simply underage 15 years ago.

Everywone where? Yea Forums and /int/? Those are basically reddit and always were.

It was a hell of a lot more progressive pre-2012. And it sure as shit wasn't anything like this reactionary echochamber it is now.

Crime statistics and ww2 Red Cross inspection reports of concentration camps were uploaded to the web

Wew, unsubbed.

He's right, the definition changed. Being a democrat meant 99% gibs, 1% trannies. Now it's 99% trannies under the disguise of gibs and literal mongoloid girls talking about climate change.

No I agree, Yea Forums was a super serious, fully-automatic communist website until those damn stormfags. This site was the forefrot of post-nazbolisms

If he doesn't say that, youtube demonetizes his content and shuts down his channel. He probably feels that way because he's not an edgy 15 year old and it's generally how most people feel nowadays anyway, but I'd bet he wouldn't even mention it if he wasn't forced to, to protect his livelihood.

The left wants you to feel bad for being white as much as the right wants you to feel bad for being black, so take a look at your arm, and pick a side

You underestimate how many self-hating white cucks there are.

Why is the video in black and grey?

>so take a look at your arm, and pick a side
2019 politics 101.

>generally how most people feel nowadays
people are generally scared to voice their opinions or get fired form their jobs nowadays too. And no, its not saying "hurr durr niggers", people got targeted for smirking while wearing a MAGA hat.

god who the fuck cares it literally doesn’t t matter

Because james is colorblind, he dosn't see race.

It's sad, I know. These aren't my rules. It seems people were busy making up these rules while I was just trying to live my life and get through the day.

Attached: polcels will reply to this.png (988x988, 251K)

Why do liberals project?

Attached: black incel 8.png (918x1032, 167K)

Saying that racial stereotyping is funny is just generally not how MOST people feel. Blackface as a serious attempt at humor isn't any more funny than fart jokes. KFC and watermelon? Sure, that can be funny, but it wasn't that nuanced in the three stooges. IT was just terrible blackface nonsense and massuhspeak. There's a degree of variability to racial stereotyping and how acceptable people see it, but for terms of generality, given his audience, and given his platform (frequently known for shutting down anyone right of the leftmost edge of the universe I might add) it's entirely understandable as to why he would say this.
He's friends with mike, we know there's some level of not giving a shit about racial humor solely because of that.

I mean I disagree with him on them being not funny, but he is right in that they're wrong.

Where's the progress in letting fear dictate what's right or wrong. He doesn't give a shit about the plight of the minorities that were wronged. He's just afraid to get his show lynched, you can see everyone in the room is literally uncomfortable, because nobody in there gives a shit but they know they have to pretend like they do. Fear will never solve our problems, only make it worse.

China

>being so devoid of skill that you appropriate a stonetoss comic instead of drawing your own
The left really can't meme.

>left-wing hacktivists
The word you're looking for is contrarians

Attached: IMG_20190305_153350.jpg (677x619, 90K)

strawmaning and projecting are the weapons of choice of low-IQ tools and children.

>When did Yea Forums go from left-wing hacktivists
This was never the case, Yea Forums's politics were always "you leave us alone and we'll leave you alone"

>racist jokes are wrong
This is a political statement, retard.

>

I laugh at racism and accept studies that show some races are better/worse than others.

Attached: 1544444365973.png (1000x1000, 77K)

>Yea Forums was left wing
imagine being this new

Attached: 1555558735195.jpg (454x358, 11K)

Depending on how far back we're talking about, that's debatable.

>black incel 8.png

Jesus christ, how many images of autistic jewish conspiracies do you also have saved? Fucking freak stormfaggot

>AVGN doesn't want to see the Ghostbusters movie because he knows he won't like it
>AVGN is somehow the bad guy
>Still think the show is great but just warns people about the racism.
>AVGN is somehow the bad guy
Goddamn this left and right nonsense is so black and white. If you don't like screaming nigger on an anonymous website you're coincided an SJW or a white cuck, if you disagree with your average crazy feminist your a racist bigot. I'm so sick of both sides.

if he didn't see race then he would see no reason to call jokes involving it "wrong". instead, he would laugh at them all

This post is How to Jew 101

>paint /pol/ as politically homogenous, "only nazis live there!"
>trivialize opposing arguments, "they just want to shout nigger and kike and kill minorities!"
>for good measure try to rewrite history, "Yea Forums was always leftist and we loved obama!"

Shit is fucking tiresome

Attached: 1527098075836.gif (480x360, 3.86M)

So am I, and honestly, you know it's like 1 or 2 autists who post that really hateful shit. Most people are smarter than that, even on here.

Yeah I agree with that. The only reason why I still find some sort of enjoyment out of black face cause of how offensive it is, once people get over it then it wouldn't be funny anymore.

This. Weird how it's only the people who are factually proven to be less intelligent on average who feel the need to protest against "hate speech".

Have sex is such a forced meme. No ones angry at not having sex. That’s what most people here lack. People hate it because it’s spammed and forced, but i guess that’s the point. It’s just an annoying attempt to derail a thread.
First the wojack spam, then the clown pepe, and now this.
What will you guys try next?

Attached: fpDvfqI.png (299x276, 111K)

>moving to america.webm

lol u must just be a fencesitter

>trivialize opposing arguments, "they just want to shout nigger and kike and kill minorities!"

It's dual-sided actually. "Pathetic /pol/ neckbeards who don't know anything and never go outside" quickly become "radical alt-right mass murders" depending on which is convenient at the moment.

>echochamber
nigger, everyone is constantly fighting here

Imagine making a post where you accuse someone of being a jewish shill, than 2 sentences down, you don't want /pol/ to be labeled as a place for nazis.

You're a complete fucking retard. Go back
_Donald

Attached: 1556295492651.png (800x646, 47K)

Attached: 1556291553889.jpg (650x524, 36K)

That guy sounds like he has a lot of fun greentext stories.

Imagine crying about racism on Yea Forums and not reading what you reply to

Attached: 1540981054414.png (1881x4580, 2.23M)

Mention the /ptg/ or that reddit hive in any one thread on /pol/ and gauge the reaction. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Based

Attached: 1460251488282.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

>tons of comedies have racial stereotypes
>people tell you to not find it funny but recommends you watch them and calls them masterpieces
What am I supposed to think guys?
I need a YouTuber to tell me

He could have warned people about the racist jokes by saying "I didn't think they were funny." but instead he said they were wrong. He is literally the bad guy in this situation and if you disagree, you have much to learn.

Everyone on /pol/ has pretty much turned on Trump for being a jewish shill.

He's saying that since he doesn't want to get his only source of income taken away from him, that you shouldn't laugh at the blackface because it's bad and for some reason it was so horrible but they allowed it and laughed at it when it was created, but now you shouldn't. Same way we stereotyped japs during ww2, russians during the cold war (and still do to some extent with the modern take on MUH BOTS) and then there's the entirety of the middle east being stereotyped.

Things can be good even if you're able to recognize flaws. The three stooges have timeless humor in a lot of their sketches, but some of them are misses. Namely the racially charged ones because a lot of the stereotypes haven't existed in america for decades. Other ones have taken their place.

I'm more of a Suika guy myself!

Attached: 1447501555989.jpg (1000x1435, 306K)

Attached: 1542862583181.jpg (598x527, 63K)

As long as everyone isn't placidly regurgitating acceptable talking points 24/7, it's an echo chamber.

He's taking that israeli cock hard and you are completely oblivious to it because you want to "own the libtards"
Wake up faggot

Attached: Tell breen i said FUCK YOU.gif (500x406, 261K)

because if he DIDN'T say that they were wrong he'd get shit on for being a racist who slits the throat of black children. Did you miss how they threatened his children when he said "I don't want to watch the all female ghostbusters because I think it looks bad"? They said he was an unfit father, that his kids should be taken away from him, that he was threatening women, beat his wife, really fucked up shit.

He's a nerd, and Oi hate nerds, more than I hate NIGGERS

Attached: when you tell him to shut up but he doesn't listen.png (1276x719, 436K)

sure thing chaim

Attached: 1556988833873.png (759x800, 636K)

But one thing I don't hate iiiiis mein krapft.

Jesus, all those fucking goobers in one room

You know what's moi favorite thing to do in MeinKampf?

Attached: minecrap.webm (248x372, 80K)

Where the fuck is James?

And a lot of people respected him for not bowing to the social terrorists back then. It appears as though he has been beaten down, which is sad. Nevertheless, even if I feel sorry for someone being terrorized by psychopaths, I'm not going to let him parrot their talking points unchallenged. Jokes are either funny to you or they're not funny to you. They are never "wrong". As I said, if you disagree, you have much to learn.

I like to build lampshades with mein kampf.

>Anyone saying old Yea Forums was anything other than contrarian anarchistic nonsense
Fucking newfags

What excuse does he have for his best friend and business partner, Mike "Loco Bandito" Matei? He didn't care when Mike posted a picture of his dick on Twitter. He didn't care when Mike was using the Cinemassacre social media accounts to post about his dick and sex life. Those Three Stooges "racist stereotypes" don't hold a candle to Mike's "that bus was full of niggers now you have AIDS" comics that resurfaced.

What a disingenuous coward James is. Either those Screenwave leeches or his wife told him to say that.

Attached: Mike load.jpg (506x900, 40K)

I'm not that original user, just pointing out that you have to pick your battles. publicly facing, he can say things are unacceptable and still find them comedic on his own time. But he's not retarded and doesn't want to lose his job. You probably don't have a job to worry about if you're here on Yea Forums, like I don't, but I imagine it's a real shit thing to be strung up. But I respect and understand his decisions, especially given it's in the format it is, as opposed to peppered throughout, where they just talk about the three stooges and how great they were.

He really does surround himself with digusuting abominations to make himself look more attractive.

/pol/ can't even come to terms with what white is. Natsocs are constantly talking shit about Laissez-faire and ancaps want to give them helicopter rides. /ptg/ follows Trump unconditionally while everyone else hates him for his pro-jewish views. The oldest general /sg/ - Syria General is somewhat "at-war" with /ptg/. The board is a mess and it always has been. I wish it was a white nationalist board echo chamber but it's a fucking disaster.

>I respect someone for calling a form of humor wrong
Then there's nothing more I can say to convince you, other than to reiterate that you have much to learn.

>james, a mild-manered youtuber who likes toilet humor, says he doesn't find some racist bits in an old comedy show funny, also says racism isn't ok
>this is somehow enough to make /pol/estinians have an autistic anal meltdown
really makes u think, uh?

I respect that he's willing to put taking care of his family over trying to appeal to a 15 year old edgelord who is incapable of understanding that yes, pointless racism that has no comedic value other than being racist, is indeed bad.
>HURRDURR YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
I understand very well that moe putting on blackface and doing nothing with it isn't funny. You seem not to though.

>BOB WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HAZEL

Attached: 1537846794692.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Saying nigger wasn't a political thing on the internet back then
Can you newfags who don't understand that being edgy isn't a political stance fuck off Yea Forums used to be quite liberal in the fact neo con puritans were hated now its rightwing cause sjw puritans are shitting things up

You've never had a thought in your life, NPC.

What if I don't think toilet humor is funny because it's racist to Indians?

damn I didn't know making a /pol/lack mad was so easy

>DUUUHHH MY ONLY PERSONALITY TRAIT IS BEING RACIST STOP TRYING TO CENSOR MEEEE
You rn

Attached: 1478486701690.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Here I was hoping for an AVGN thread and all you people is switchting from your /pol/ tab over to Yea Forums and argue about the same shit all day long.
That board should have never existed to be hontest, now we have all these noobs here taking everything way too serious. This is what we get from pretending to be retarded. Getting flooded by actual retards.

sage

>[stock reply #10283]
Update your drivers.

IDK, 2 years ago, (far) right wing opinions were overwhelmingly dominant. It wasn't until this last year where left wingers started pushing back. Makes me think restera successfully invaded.

then you can express your opinion on it, i'm not gonna get mad just because someone said they don't like certain type of humor, this entire thread is so weird, james just said he didn't find racism funny, it's not like he called for a boycott or some shit

>[stock reply #12716]
hmmm

>all that good will he got from the ghostbuster fiasco and now gone in an instant

some men just like to see their wife get fucked i guess

at least Yea Forums is the most smartest board on Yea Forums. We're much better than the /pol/tards and run circles around their arguments.

There's a difference between recognizing harmful racial stereotyping, censoring historical racial stereotyping and enjoying racial stereotyping unironically.

I think all that stuff should be viewed and enjoyed as a time-capsule into what was acceptable and why.
It tells us a lot about ourselves and reminds us how recent it was. People nowadays want to divorce themselves from the past and pretend we're so much more evolved and intelligent now despite the fact we are only where we are because we were born and given the answers from childhood, the answers that took generations of struggle to get to originally.

So you're really doing the legacy of this culture a disservice by trying to shut it out. I think everyone should watch racist cartoons and comedy sets to give them an idea of what real racism looks like so they can better recognize it instead of seeing literally everything as racist.

>pointless racism
Pointless to you.
has no comedic value other than being racist
Has no comedic value to you.
To you.
>is indeed bad.
Bad, to you. But even you don't go as far as calling it "wrong". I wonder if you actually do know how wrong you are.
And once more, with feeling
>moe putting on blackface and doing nothing with it isn't funny
Isn't funny to you.
>DUHHHHH LET SOCIAL TERRORISTS INFLUENCE WHAT YOU SAY AND THINK STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME COME UP WITH ANY ACTUAL POINTS INSTEAD OF A STRAWMAN

Why, oh why, would anyone waste their time trying to "infiltrate" a portuguese basket weaving forum for the purposes of swaying opinion? The United States has almost 400 million people in it, what good would you do even if you managed to change 50% of the minds that happen to post here. It's a thimble full of water scooped out of an ocean. I can't even believe stuff like that's true.

>most smartest
nice bait

Because winning over your enemies on the internet brings huge dopamine rushes.

not the user you were replying to but if you believe Yea Forums is the smartest board you're basically braindead. In fact, there's probably a higher concentration of mental disorders on Yea Forums in comparison, and probably the youngest average age.

He's a tranny and he's not even from Yea Forums. The "their" gives it away.

Not him but going beyond the racism point, on a technical level it is "wrong" as the context for it being funny is effectively trapped in a era years past. Without proper context or continuous investment in the previous culture born from it some jokes just won't connect.

This isn't just unique with humor either. All forms of art will eventually suffer from this. A good game related example of this is Cuphead. The game works because artifacts of old animation and culture behind it still exist through legacy media like loony tunes and Mickey mouse. But had that game release in say 2057 instead of 2017 it would have probably fell flat since those artifacts would either no longer be publically relevant or gaming audience would have no nostalgia/taste for it.

this is the only real answer. it'll swing around again in about 6 years once enough normies reject woke progressive fads and elect centrist/right politicians

>guy says he doesn't like racist jokes
>nu-Yea Forums loses their shit and foams at the mouth
I really wish /pol/ would fuck off

>cause sjw puritans are shitting things up
Well you know what you have to do then if you want "old Yea Forums" back. Destroy the SJW. Then we can all go back to worshiping Obama protesting wall street and doning Guy Fawkes masks.
I too want to go back to laughing at Fox news blowing up vans and telling the world hackers from the 4chans did it.
If you don't get it, i am saying the people Yea Forums used to mock are not even worth it anymore.
Conservatives have mellowed the fuck out and are starting to sound better than the screeching white fat women and the oppresion olympics they have introduced. Now we have fat women on twitter doing the same fucking thing you mocked conservatives for back in 2009. They do not get a free pass faggot.

Yea Forums isn't the dumbest, just dumb.
In terms of mental disorders I'd say Yea Forums is actually pretty light compared to most boards.
Yea Forums is definitely one of the highest concentrations of underage for sure though.

>I think everyone should watch racist cartoons and comedy sets to give them an idea of what real racism looks like so they can better recognize it
That's strange because I think everyone should watch lynchings to give them an idea of what real racism looks like and watch racist cartoons if they find them funny and nevermind the busybodies who want control over what jokes are acceptable and what is verboten.

What if I'm not from /pol/, enjoy racial humor but now think AVGN is a spineless cuck?

Not as bad as I was expecting. Seems unnecessary, but his heart is in the right place. He isn't an extremist. I think its funny how the other two went silent though.

Can you imagine being the person that was watching this video, came across this line, paused it, rewinded, clipped, and uploaded it? I like to imagine he was incredibly shocked at the time and simply had to get this hot clip out into the world. What a guy.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

>There's racial stereotypes that aren't okay but it's a product of it's time and is genuinely entertaining
He didn't say anything wrong?

the funniest part is he literally sat through the entire 3 stooges retrospective to get to that part, then probably spat out his Dr. Pepper in a fountain and madly dashed to clip the segment to post before anyone else.
Just imagine.

James said the n word

How far gone are you that you're triggered by somebody saying there are stereotypes and that they can be bad?

>You cant like someone unless they're an outed racist or some other shit

You guys are fucking batshit like fucking bizarro world SJWs

>Imagine being a journalist and uncovering things!

That guy is based because I would have never known otherwise

Imagine your cheetoh encrusted fingers as you typed up that regurgitation of that other guys fetid post

I prefer getting my dopamine rushes the old fashioned way, by wallowing in existential dread and constant anxiety. "OOOOOOH Whatta RUSH"

I don't think I've really seen people run circles around pol's general arguments other than people making some good arguments against trump. its usually ad hominems. Yea Forums says they hate /pol/acks for shitposing constantly about trannies and niggers but a lot of the arguments from weebs who shitpost about western games say its all run by feminist who hate attractive women in video games and want to add blacks to everything to the point where it starts to sound as ridiculous as the polards they mock.

Miko is mine!

Attached: 6dd6238d10195cba11cfdc97e36dbfcc5d166a8d.png (888x999, 1M)

i think Yea Forums's actually the middle ground between somewhere totally fucking retarded like /x/ and somewhere that's cerebral (relative to the rest of the site anyways) like Yea Forums or /pol/. yeah, the majority of posters on those latter two are fucking braindead but the majority of their board culture is based on rationality (redpills from statistics, philosophical discourse, etc)

So then how can I, as someone who has never watched a single cartoon that inspired cuphead in my life, enjoy cuphead? As you say, without proper context or continusious investment in the previous culture born from it, it just won't connect. Oh, I see, this must be one of the few that WILL connect for me for some odd reason. Hmm, I wonder why that is? Could it be that not every human is part of a hivemind that thinks a certain way because of what the political party in power at the time tells them?
Nah, must be something else.

at the end of his three stooges retrospective he warned there are some racist stereotypes in the shorts/movies, he said they aren't ok, and weren't ok back then either (i'm pretty sure what he was trying to say is that racism has never been ok).
he never called for a boycott, he never said he wanted censorship, he never said he wanted to 'shut it down', yet this was enough to make /pol/'s blood boil

Then you're a retard as it's clear he's simply providing a disclaimer about some of the content in the show. If he was a coward he would have told you not to watch it period.

Yea Forums is the most contrarian fucking place on earth. the gen z who are becoming more religous and conservative will be thew new mainstream culture that Yea Forums will eventually come to troll.

we said nigger we said kike we said faggot, hell we said intentionally rascist jokes. but we weren't ever stormfront.MGTOW incel christfags what a bunch of cucks

but you gotta admit, libs are fun to make fun of and thats why we do it now. bush era and baby boomers were easy to destroy back then but now thats Yea Forums culture.

nothing says white race like a latinx/turkish mutt posting on a video game forum about how he doesnt want immigrants in his country

imagine getting so flustered over two posts making fun of you that you felt compelled to reply to both in a fit of rage to defend clipping some e-celeb saying something.

if it's not funny why do people laugh at it?

who fucking cares
the fact he brings it up is meaningless
no better than the faggots who pretend to like lovecraft but have to shout about racism every 3 seconds while doing so

Some old shows I like are insanely transphobic, yet I wouldn't feel the need to add a disclaimer because I'm not a spineless cuck like James

>guy says he doesn't think racist jokes are funny
>guy goes on to say they are wrong
>people dispute this because the concept of wrongthink is cancerous and abhorrent to free men
>dumb fucking faggot strawmans the situation without knowing a single thing about anything
I really wish retards like you would get a clue

>/pol/ isn't homogenous when their most famous screencap is somebody saying 'there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish' and the entire thread responded to it with reaction images

Hi OP

>who fucking cares
all the /pol/faggots in this thread it seems

Because they're evil bigots. Laughing is a dogwhistle for white supremacists because minorities are never comfortable enough to laugh in this white dominated world.

/pol/ fags are the hugest snowflakes on earth

You said that earlier in the thread and it was just as stupid then.

haha i said the funny words mommy (male) can I get tendies now and gib milkies?

white = good

black = bad

/pol/ please tell me what i should hate I dont want to be left out of the loop

>Social media is largely geared toward promoting far right ideals
retard

How is that stupid? I'm not a virtue signalling cuck like James

>walk into steakhouse
>start shouting at everyone angrily for eating meat
>"wtf why am i not wanted here what kind of hivemind is this"

Seething

>man says he does not like hateful jokes
>this offends people like you because a "political" board told you so
>backpedals racism with "m-m-m-muh free speech"
You don't have many friends in real life, huh?

Attached: 1551203527765.jpg (640x714, 102K)

>virtue signalling
how does that even apply here? what if he just doesn't think racism is funny? how is that 'virtue signalling'
do you just throw around buzzwords without thinking what they mean?

What does he even have to gain for virtue signaling. his audience isnt gonna ever grow any bigger by doing that.
He shit canned the ghostbusters movie for being a bad movie regardless of what feminists thought of it, was he trying to gain the MGtOW audience their?

come down dude your gonna be able to have your spice-less tuna mayonaise sandwitches in peace even with james making this video, the race war isnt gonna start

imagine being this deluded

>i totally like free speech honest
>just not any speech i disagree with

>So then how can I, as someone who has never watched a single cartoon that inspired cuphead in my life, enjoy cuphead?

So you are telling me you have never watch a single piece of media involving loony tunes or Mickey mouse, old and new. Never invested in any of the culture born from it nor even invest in the cultural artifacts that inspire games like fallout or Bioshock?

I highly doubt that. You would unironically have to be inappropriately underage and I'm taking under 15yrs here.

I don't think jokes about transwomen are the least bit funny, and recent shows like Always Sunny used to get away with it for a long time

Isn't he friends with Mike who has a webcomic which half of it's dialogue is NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER?

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS!
bro why are u saying niggers so much
STOP IMPINGING ON MY FREE SPEECH YOU ANTI CONSTITUTIONAL SOCIALIST
well you can say it but its pretty fucked up
REEEEEEEE CENSORSHIP

Everything has the potential to be funny. Context and intent is everything.

>man says he doesn't think racist jokes are funny
>man goes on to say they are wrong
>people dispute this because the concept of wrongthink is cancerous and abhorrent to free men
>man spends two posts on internet website trying to explain this concept to other man
>other man year old insists upon attacking strawmen twice in a row instead of actually addressing anything substantive
oh well, I tried

Attached: soldier.jpg (1680x1050, 953K)

>well you can say it but its pretty fucked up

You wish you guys acted like this.

It's more like

>DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING *deletes IMDb message boards*

wow that's really cucked of him he shouldn't be allowed to say things like that because it goes against freedom of speech

Except he literally is telling you to watch it, despite that.

NIGGA STOLE MY BIKE

good morning sir i was wondering if you had any-
I AM A MA'AM NOT A SIR
what
I AM A WOMAN YOU WILL CALL ME A MA'AM RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU BIGOT CIS SUBHUMAN
what is your problem
WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COLONIZE ME AND GENOCIDE ME LIKE YOU DID TO ALL OF AFRICA CALL ME A MA'AM DO IT DO IT FUCKING DO IT
i'm leaving now bye
WOW THE CRUELTY OF BIGOTED CISGENDER WHITE MEN I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BAD WE TRANSFOLK GET TREATED ;_:

>Everything has the potential to be funny. Context and intent is everything.
>Context and intent is everything.

Yeah, like when the Stooges made the jokes, cuck boy - thanks for agreeing with me

>touhou
please
Please
HAVE SEX

>DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING *deletes IMDb message boards*
should be pointed out that James didn't say anything close to this, he just said 'racism isn't ok' in the most mild-mannered way possible

Where is the guy who made that right now you think? I wonder if he knows what a legend he is.

No, I was never exposed to a single thing that cuphead took inspiration from. And yet, I still found cuphead immensely enjoyable, both from a gameplay and aesthetic standpoint. Now, why is that, do you think?

/pol/ is way more of an open space than twitter reddit and all will ever be. You are allowed to post different opinions, people just dont have to agree with you. You wont get banned over it.
Yea Forums respects freedom of speech more than any other popular site.

Then it's good your job isn't recommending shows since you would be piss poor at doing it.

There's a reason he can make a living out of this while you're stuck venting on Yea Forums.

if you don't join Islam i'm going to crash an Airliner full of goats into your place.

This, I defend transwomen on /pol/ and have never been banned for it

But try criticizing transwomen on Resetera

Daily reminder that if this came out today instead of being celebrated like it was back then /pol/tards would have a fit over it

Attached: U8UZyVI.jpg (690x380, 79K)

You sound pretty mad, but I think I should tell you I'm not the guy you've been playing grab ass with, and all I saw is the post I replied to. Maybe take a chill pill, huh?

jokes about trannies are hilarious like ebisumaru being a lazy pervert fat ass who in one of the first few games get transformed back into a woman. great social commentary there.

I dont think he's saying james acted like that. He's saying that these people dont respect freedom of speech and that is one popular example where they removed the ability of people talking "cause racists".
see

>Appeal to authority fallacy

Not helping your case, mutt.

>jokes about trannies are hilarious

I don't think so.

He actually said, "some of the shorts that contain racial sterotypes, which are not funny whatsoever"
This is fine. But he goes on to say, "they were wrong back then, they're wrong now" which is where people with brains take a stand. Please do not spread disinformation.

>made black guy jumping jokes
>now this
what a faggot
glad his movie got cucked by his wife

Let's create some context

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

If you think he is wrong, you're offensive. Try to be nicer to people.

Attached: shrugs.png (477x474, 146K)

James is an sjw liberal. Tfw Mike is now /ourguy/

>I don't think so.
I do, why don't you think so?

>they were wrong back there

bullshit

Attached: retard.jpg (480x360, 18K)

As a racist, I don't really mind this

>don't be racist
>instantly called a sjw

>this thread
Oh

Attached: leftypol walks into the thread.webm (720x404, 1.77M)

>I do, why don't you think so?

Why is "muh racial humor" wrong but "jokes about trannies as crazies with 5 o'clock shadows" okay?

April wrote much of the avgn movie. Mike Matei at the tome wrote most of the episodes. James really did get cucked out of his own movie

>they were wrong back then, they're wrong now
this is literally only him saying racism was never ok, he didn't try to shame anyone, nor did he say you shouldn't watch the show because of this
I still don't understand where the upset comes from

I don't remember anybody celebrating this when it happened. I remember being told I should be celebrating it, but in my day to day life, things just rolled on as normal.

13-50
LOL

At that point the only reasonable thing I can think of is appreciation for the polished animation and lack of hand holding. But I will still stand by my statement concerning it's performance had it been released in 2057. Too many pieces of media who go a similar route as Cuphead have fallen by the waste side due to not connecting with the audience.

More power to you if you like it without any previous exposure.

Deradicalize

Attached: DskEkvwWkAAd-0G.jpg large.jpg (2048x1365, 447K)

How often do you interact with trans people for this to remotely happen. Like I literally in my life met a handful of trans people and I live in a major metro area.

Meanwhile in daily interactions with White people, which is most of america, more or less you interact with nonwhites with the same awkward uncomfortable smile when you notice some one is wearing " gang paraphernalia" like nikes or a rather dark hoodie worn in its intended design literally all day every day.

Attached: smile.jpg (491x491, 23K)

clever

I think racist humor is great, just like ugly men pretending to be women. It's silly and hilarious.

>everyone who isn't a racist is a communist
Back to your containment.

Which three stooges eps have blackface? I remember watching it when I was young and I thought they only had actual blacks in it, like the one where curly gets covered in cement or cum or whatever and they all think he's a ghost .

No, he is saying that the comedy shorts which contain racial stereotypes are wrong. Please read 1984 if you have not already done so.

Like that bike they left out to be stolen by nogs, the seat was electrified

i'm think /pol/niggers are being retarded on this one but please never post this ugly faggot ever again

One cannot change their race. But can stop being a faggot at any time.

Hello fellow normal, well-adjusted dude with a cool sense of humor. I'd like to have a beer with you.

I'm glad you came to the conclusion that people can decide what they like and dislike for themselves.

Imagine, JUST IMAGINE, trying to police humor

Attached: 1549757749087.png (483x638, 186K)

I expected him to say some ridiculous SJW thing but it was the most mild take he could have said about stereotypes in film from nearly 100 years ago. You're insane if you think this was somehow wrong.

The Three Stooges are all Jewish. It did get to a point where they did toe the line and make fun of Hitler and the Nazi's in their shorts. I haven;t seen all the 3 Stooge shorts, so I'm not sure which ones are deemed as racist now. But I love a lot of the Three Stooges shorts. They were great at physical comedy, which is something that is a bit of a lost art.

Hello, cum? Can anyone help me find my cum?

Attached: image0-21.png (672x641, 661K)

Thanks, I don't actually drink but we can eat pizza or something and make racially insensitive jokes about jewish people and mock trannies.

>lefties whatabouting again
Nearing the third anniversary of her turn loss, no less.

Attached: 1549337105507.jpg (1023x1024, 151K)

I can't, because I would never knowingly undertake a sisyphean task.

Attached: 1506646246281.png (986x797, 869K)

>"Muh 1984"
Some random guy saying he doesn't like a thing isn't comparable to state oppression

Attached: piggu.jpg (680x672, 59K)

real facts, jackie chan / mr bean was the last great physical comedians.

especially the chan man, people dont appreciate he was a film buff of sorts

This. Ontop of that, I guarantee a bunch of people are already blowing up about it.

>WHAT? HOW CAN YOU RECOMMEND IT *EXCEPT* FOR THE RACISM. YOU SHOULDN'T RECOMMEND ANY OF IT, FOR THAT REASON. FUCKING BIGOT.

I think it's incorrect to say that the jokes where never funny. It's fair to say that sensibilities now are different than they used to be, but there's nothing offensive about the jokes in the Three Stooges unless you're intentionally trying to be offended.

Actually, he is saying that in addition to not liking it, he thinks a form of comedy is wrong. Please stop spreading disinformation.

They've been trying for literally decades. George Carlin and the 7 words you can't say on TV, Lenny Bruce getting arrested, Howard Stern being fined millions of dollars and his show taken off the airwaves. The difference I see, is that in each and every one of those cases, it was prudish conservative stiffs doing the penalizing. Now, in 2019, the sides have completely flipped. It's madness out there.

The worst part of this is James calling himself a curator of film. What kind of pretentious asshole is he?

lefty pol isn't just communism is it? i know some anons said they were legitimate social justice warriors and will defend women in spite of this board's hate for feminism after its influence on gaming.

Being redpilled means acknowledging society as it is. James knows that society demands that he avoids negative controversy of his videos, so that is what he does, avoids controversy.

Being redpilled does not mean standing in the middle of the street yelling facts to people. It's an inner struggle, first and foremost.

they are both great at it, I'll add I always thought kenan and kel was a surprisingly good "physical comedy" duo that is under appreciated as few people were doing that kind of comedy by then yet they did it very well.

>I think it's incorrect to say that the jokes where never funny. It's fair to say that sensibilities now are different than they used to be, but there's nothing offensive about the jokes in the Three Stooges unless you're intentionally trying to be offended.

This, if James said this, there'd be no problems

But he didn't

Take a stroll over at /his/ to find out for yourself what the "left of Yea Forums" is all about

>real facts, jackie chan / mr bean was the last great physical comedians.
>especially the chan man, people dont appreciate he was a film buff of sorts

Great point. Nathan Barnatt does the physical comedy thing on youtube.

You know what, I don't drink either. I just said "have a beer" because that's what you're supposed to say in that situation.

Notice how none of them did offensive racial humor - Carlin in particular was a libcuck and cringe when I went back to listen to him

Hope he's burning in hell, to be quite honest

Attached: george-carlin (2).jpg (385x402, 25K)

good point. Id even go as to far to say generally black comedians seem more animated in that way.

>muh wrongthink
someone saying they think racist humor isn't ok is not the same as having your oppinions and thoughts oppresed, I hate trannies with a passion, you don't see me cry dystopian oppresion when someone says their mental illness is an ok thing

yeah it's really interesting, aparently they were the first comedians to ever make fun of nazism on film, on their short 'You Nazty Spy!'

He’s literally retarded.

This is now /ourguy/

Attached: 955EBA89-2CC9-4584-BBC2-28ACCADFBBD5.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

Luckily Mike overdosed on redpills

Attached: DWHXu2RVwAAN54g.jpg (517x800, 156K)

If you think Yea Forums is anywhere near the worst of cannibals you've not seen anything yet.

Attached: 1430783349924.jpg (1024x576, 155K)

cool, lets do halo 2 co-op on my modded original xbox.

Attached: Unleashxdash.webm (640x486, 2.91M)

based af.

The exact opposite happened though. There were no real remarks until about 2016/2017, now the n-word is used so casually that searching "nigg" will almost always give results.

>watch eddie murphy's raw
>almost immediately start hearing homophobic bullshit
I am glad we live in a better time now where this kind of shit isn't tolerated.

Yeah I agree. I watched all his stand-up on HBO back in the day, but when I listen to it now, it sounds like the ranting and raving of a madman. I'll tell you what though, you ever see any of his stand-up from the '70s? When he wore bell bottoms, had long brown hair, did his stand-up "in the round", I still like that for some reason. The Hippy Dippy Weatherman type of stuff. Maybe I have a soft spot for it.

I'll be honest and say I've seen very little of the three stooges but if they do black face gags or something to that effect (which i suspect they might given the time period) calling that out as being "never funny" is not a bad thing to say at all honestly. I find racist jokes funny, most people do if they are being honest, but they do effect society when they become common place and at a certain point when they are damaging to groups of people it really does lose the humor and instead invokes feelings of the damage the stereotypes did instead. I dont think james was wrong to say these sorts of jokes were "never funny" at all as they were always more damaging than humorous.

Holy fug, based.

It became the new -fag. I'm sorry you had to learn this way.
youtube.com/watch?v=ts4sEBb2K3s
He would be arrested for this today even though he described pretty much every american woman regardless of race.

Attached: normalfag.png (1064x731, 96K)

>Social media is largely geared toward promoting far right ideals
>most blue checkmarks are left-leaning, most politically-driven Twitter bans are from right-leaning tweets
What did xe mean by this?

Attached: 1445775112274.jpg (396x691, 58K)

He's allowed moral objection if the's not mandating that it be stopped

I bet you it's his fat pig of a wife making him say this type of shit. Shes def had some say/Influence on cinamasscre since hes been married to that bbc lover.

>Some old shows I like have shockingly offensive portrayals of transwomen
I think it's time for you to leave Yea Forums(nel), 40%er.

Attached: 1513616455416.jpg (800x480, 129K)

A big cultural icon telling his followers, some of whom may be young and impressionable, that a form of comedy is wrong, is a perfect microcosm for the theme of 1984.

>james cucked himself on film
>linkara is a nasty cockslut, a tranny chaser
>lindsay addicted to getting abortions
Any other of those losers had fucked up fetishes?

>left-wing

Attached: 1469566907887.jpg (400x400, 56K)

I mean maybe he just fits that era more

Dude is from the urban north east, why are you guys surprised?

Attached: 10c0940df82bf098b95015c35e62f182.jpg (2048x1475, 206K)

you gotta take it in context.

Hell people thought wearing skirts at the knee was was adulterous. cars allowed people to date more easily and that was some real sinn as shit back in the day.

Comedy was straight laced suck the asshole out of the host sameface back in the day. Sure some people thrived in it but it was soul crushingly stale. Not even clean christian comedian jim gaffigan who is very funny agaisnt modern day comedians who curse would fly back then.

That edgelord was a necessary evil

And I'm allowed bring up books with relevant themes as long as I'm not mandating that you read them. This certainly was a productive exchange we've had.

He is not trying to police nor his enforce his views. It's a personal video of his channel where he expresses his not-particularly-controversial views about certain bits of the Stooges, either out of sincerity or out of wanting to cover his ass in case somebody equally as stupid as you but on the other end of the spectrum tries to paint him as a racist for enjoying the Stooges.
Trying to distort this extremely benign statement against some old and potentially mildly insensitive comedy sketches into being basically 1984 says a lot more about you than it does him.

>>james cucked himself on film
I don't get this meme, the female helper was not a love interest at all

Actually it does, you view his disclaimer as spineless when in truth it highlights his ability to be objective about the taste of the general audience.

Meanwhile you admitted you would have not mentioned any of the transphobic content in the media you recommend. Which highlights the lack of objectiveness you would have in the same position. You can claim the appeal to authority fallacy on me all you want but by your own admission you would do poorly at the job.

>This certainly was a productive exchange we've had.
It actually was, since you just defeated your entire argument by proving that the comparison to 1984 was retarded and there are no "relevant themes" to begin with since both sides are just expressing random thoughts on the internet.

thats true honestly, maybe kenan and kel stick out to me more because black comedians tend to make well...black jokes, where as kenan and kel almost never did being a kids show and so the comedy relied heavily on the physical gags side of things so it stood out. the fresh prince of bel-air had jazz being thrown out of the house, urkel was always doing physical comedy stuff but those shows also had jokes about being black so it didnt seem physical comedy was the center of the humor. with kenan and kel it felt like it was.

>there is racism but you should watch it anyway
what's the issue?

youtu.be/FxKtZmQgxrI?t=152

Like RLM says, the protagonist usually gets the girl at the end as icing on the cake

oh......

Attached: 245215412542.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

>saying that a form of comedy is wrong is a benign statement
Okay, but you should still seriously consider reading 1984. It appears as though you haven't.

>NIGGERS

Attached: chris-rock.jpg (400x342, 41K)

Because every time we talk about vidya it continually dissolves into more boring and depressing "baka gaijin west sux0rs" (aka the modern equivalent of old Yea Forums console wars) threads with the same answers to the same questions asked an hour ago. /pol/ is almost a welcome alternative at this point.

Attached: 1523852588742.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Literally why should I care

Attached: Tom_Nook.gif (273x232, 3.62M)

the nerd character is a total fucking sperg who hates collaborating with people, he getting some pussy wouldn't make any sense

>No character arc in your shitty movie

Really didn't make me think

>rights
More like they would just acknowledge its existence since tranny discussion of any kind was nigh non-existent aside from after school specials back then.

>Saying nigger wasn't a political thing on the internet back then
Maybe, JUUUUST........maybe that mentality is trying to make a comeback but triggered retards wont let it because they throw shitfits at boogeyman words REGUARDLESS OF CONTEXT

Some of the best people in my life have been black,asian,cuban,mexican and I've made racist jokes around them
And yeah, I realize a-lot of bad people do this shit but the same can be said for EVERYTHING
If the last 10 years have taught me anything it's that DON'T LET A FEW BAD APPLES SPOILE THE BUNCH

everything stopped being fun when people became socially aware

>it's a discord trannies STILL don't know what snowflake means episode

>he thinks the left tolerated racial slurs in the 2000s
18 or older yadda yadda

This is from a youtube show about movies, he's not even doing video game stuff here.

you make it seem like he actively argued agaisnt racist 40s humor for the entire retrospective, the 'statement' itself lasted like 30 seconds and it was just a fucking disclaimer about some of the content of the shorts/films

>The democrats have always been center right
According to your modern day Eurocentric Overton Window. Why you gotta be xenophobic and ignorant of history like the average American?

He gets hotter every time I see a new picture of him. Shame about the voice though, that's probably always gonna be an issue.

Fuck lefties fuck the jannies and fuck r*ddit. You retards can have this board, i'm fucking off to 8ch. This place is a fucking reddit hive

They're gangweeding, just in a subtler way. They've been pushing for the horseshoe strawman hard for the past six months.
I don't recall the Sopranos being cancelled over using black men as either incompetent fuck ups, calling them names, framing them for crimes they didn't commit, or worse, the whole Noah situation.

I could swear I've seen some posts in this thread word-for-word in Yea Forums
Hmmmmmm

>pick a side
Will do.

Attached: 1532566136204.jpg (503x632, 56K)

>shitty movie
exactly, james may love movies but he's shit at anything that isn't toilet humor, fuck the horror short he made when he was a child is better than the AVGN movie

Attached: 1555898770803m.jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

I can tell Mike was influenced by Johnny Ryan.

>2013
Exactly. Fuck off. Post chanology Yea Forums has literally just been r*ddit. Fuck off and fuck you.

you're beautiful hun keep it up

who is the fat fuck in the top hat?

It's almost like people will naturally come to the one place left where they aren't relentlessly persecuted and censored.
Someone like (((You))) should know this all too well.

Attached: 4chan is pretty much the only website where conservatives aren't shunned.png (1934x447, 41K)

The key theme of the book was suppression of information and thought, how the fuck is it related to a dweeb talking about old tv shows?

Slapstick humor should make a comeback

Attached: 1547498640390.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

No, that's what you wanted me to make it seem like. And it was not merely a disclaimer, it was a statement about a certain kind of humor which he considers to be wrong. Why can't you get this through your head?

self hating whites are honestly the only group truly deserving of genocide

>the entire thread responded to it with reaction images
Your point being?
>bants are extremism and exclusion now

Attached: 1508801694077.jpg (533x492, 72K)

AVGN is bowing to the people obsessed with other people's thoughts by saying a form of comedy is wrong. How is that not related to the concept of thoughtcrime?

relentlessly persecuted lmao your one of those east coast cucks that calls out of work for 1 inch of snow.

you literally wouldnt last a day as a black kid if what you think your living as a conservative is "being persecuted". forget being black, just being a woman is enough to make you throw a bitch fit.

Boo hoo some movie hollywood star said nigger or something and cant work in hollywood anymore. Have you asked your mom or sister how often they were groped in their lives or any you know, actual adversity?

No no yeah we cant say niggers anymore the sky is really falling on us now guys thats a step too far thats real persecution.

he isn't telling people what to think or not think he's just telling you what he thinks, getting mad about it and saying he shouldn't say it is more akin to thoughtcrime than what he said

yes, he said he considers racist humor wrong, why can't you understand some nerd saying that isn't literally being punished for having a different opinion, he literally just expressed his.
isn't you trying to shun him for saying something closer to thoughtcrime?

>Have you asked your mom or sister how often they were groped in their lives or any you know, actual adversity?
Go back to protesting with your riot games faggot friends. Or better yet, kill yourself.

The sad thing is back when it was still Yea Forums this would immediately be deemed a troll/shitpost, but given how things are in '-nel era Yea Forums I just don't know anymore...

Attached: 1410730535229.png (1400x1700, 151K)

avgn doesnt need to bow to anybody. he's his own business. sure he has advertisers and what not, but he's shown in the past whether he pisses off liberals (anti ghostbusters) or pisses off conservatives (what ever this is now) hes just expressing his opinion.

Hes literally a boomer from jersey talking about movies and you think hes in some anti conservative shadow conspiracy take a chill pill dude

>hey fellow.........

Attached: 1553279761771.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

Yea Forums is always contrarian, it's just not being degenerate has become a contrarian opinion

You're right. It's even more than that.

Attached: 1517796562354.jpg (1328x2380, 614K)

Hot until they speak

>ctrl+f nigger 30 results
way to prove you're not racist Yea Forums.

I dont have faggot friends, or black friends really, or of any minority besides maybe indian.

in your heart of hearts, do you think as an average white conservative male face the same persecution as a woman? or black kid? is not being able to say nigger, REALLY affecting your day to day?

I dont want that word banned or any word banned but you conservatives are the ULTIMATE snow flakes.

I'm a pretty big bigot, yes

Attached: 1547993929880.png (591x883, 395K)

>nobody here ever said nigger until the 2016 elections
Include me in the screencap.

Attached: 1551135050218.gif (155x201, 506K)

They're literally exactly as bad.

Why does he even feel the need to address this? No one's gonna get mad at you for praising The Three Stooges.

This feels like genuine autism.

The huxley shit applies to this entire board.

That's a pretty reasonable opinion lol.

The only issue I have with that shit is when people censor historical shit like the cute black centaur in Disneys Fantasia

user, James is genuinely autistic

>tfw /pol/ awakened your jungle fever

Attached: ebony.jpg (2550x3300, 2.66M)

He had to deal with a lot of retards because of the Ghostbusters movie and he has a dumb bitchy wife (probably I just made that last one up)

I'm more concerned by the fact that we live in an age where people are offended by 3 Stooges episodes. When did people become such pussies? 2012?

I always thought he was just a nerd, but I guess you're right.

As a white rapper yes I want to say the N word

This sure is video games

literally nothing I said is wrong.
unless you lived in hickville west virginia or detroit as a white guy, you your generally gonna be alright.

reroll as a black female , have fun

Most people, even on the Internet, would agree with James, actually.

WM+BF Master Race reporting in

>what? I get to bang qts AND make blacks guys seethe?
>sign me the fuck up

Attached: 1530804139161.jpg (1125x1761, 192K)

Late 2015

They seem to be doing alright

Attached: 1529681817696.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

Why would someone go through all the trouble of sex reassignment surgery but not a new diet and exercise. What the fuck.

I like Chen memes so I guess Chen.

both together are far scarier than either by itself, and that is looking to be the future and is already partially the present

I mean good for her but on average not really

makes a funny meme though, Ill let you go back to /pol/ and win this one I don't wanna spoil your fun with statistics

I don't understand the n word. Would people rather I call people fucking morons because I'm pretty sure calling everyone fucking morons is still offensive. And if a white guy can be an n word how is it even an issue anymore.

Nothing really wrong with that. If he were a really bad shitlib he wouldn't be issuing a word of caution, just outright tell people to burn their DVDs/VHS tapes of the Three Stooges.

>First ever girlfriend was half-black.
>Still miss her.

Attached: 1364870115988.jpg (545x871, 150K)

>statistics

Attached: 1550593477140.png (623x523, 23K)

All great shows have blackface, it's a mark of quality

Attached: 1527748059597.png (500x272, 245K)

This

If a beard is on the same level to you as getting 7 dragonballs you clearly dont have the testosterone to be with a woman.

Maybe the Mayans were right. Maybe we all died and this is Hell.

>curator
>pretentious
What

Attached: 2019-05-07 00_12_26-Steam.png (1017x448, 338K)

The Christian's were pussies long before liberals. But the liberals are pretty goddamn pussified

Attached: 1549874299321.png (500x331, 245K)

>"Lol kill urself faget"
Wtf why you kill uself faget?!

So we should be encouraging black girls to go out there and seek white guys is what you're saying? Glad we could come to a compromise

Attached: 1526661093932.jpg (1400x831, 488K)

And I seriously doubt you have any sort of power or a sizeable audience that gives a fraction of a shit about your opinion.

would you get angry if I called you a trumptard, for being so blindingly white oblivious as to why the N word shouldn't generally be used as an insult or not to be taken lightly? (as in not censored for entertainment/discussion purposes but not going as far as always using the word)

notice how those words provoke you, may not accurately represent you, and kinda make you angry when I call you that?

this isn't necessarily directed at you if it doesnt apply but at conservatives who confide in this nonsense because that question has an obvious answer.

That's not the point, He isn't technically wrong.
But historical context exists, It's nothing that really needed to be said. Aside for James to virtue signal or remove suspicions of him being a crypto racist.
Which is absurd.

Blackface is horrible and racist but pic related is fine.

Fun Fact:
The first movie with blackface was The Jazz Singer, in 1927. It was directed by and starred a Jew and was nominated for an Academy Award.

Attached: white_chicks_2.jpg (717x463, 91K)

How come both the left and right call it "the horseshoe strawman"? Really makes you think.

I mean yeah I never really stated my feelings on trans people but sure that number somehow goes against what I said.

maybe some people can only interpret true kindness as the willingness to be slightly offensive and honest

>They were wrong then, and they're wrong today.
Fuck, is that a go to phrase to disclaim the racially insensitive jokes of days past? I could almost swear Whoopi Goldberg said that word for word in those DVDs for Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry.

... they were wrong back then as well. Just because society was a-ok in treating black people like shit doesn’t mean it’a ok.

Even if you’re a pol-based bot, him saying that “racism=bad” shouldn’t be controversial

>Some random guy saying he doesn't like a thing isn't comparable to state oppression

No, but the huge tech companies and the government bodies they fund to constantly scan the internet like a omnipresent god is.

>tfw balls-deep in your black childhood crush
>tfw her brother fuming every time he sees you two hold hands

Attached: 1446759090938.jpg (1920x1080, 62K)

the red brown alliance doesn't want you to acknowledge they exist

Attached: horseshoe 2.png (1079x264, 57K)

>him saying that “racism=bad” shouldn’t be controversial
It's not, It just doesn't need to be said. Especially about films created within a different historical context.
The clip was more James covering his ass in case someone called him a racist for liking the three stooges.