3-Player Co-Op

What games even exist in this umbrella?

Attached: 1547700517780.jpg (242x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxcxoclqonA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trine

the zelda game with the cheerleader costume. I think.

Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Rampage

Battletoads arcade

For the King

Attached: download (7).jpg (620x320, 48K)

Is this some kind of currency thing?

FTK is actually pretty good if you don't rely on text communication with players.

Transformers War for Cybertron campaign.

Fight n' rage, although because it doesn't have online setting it up for three people might be a pain in the ass

Apex legends

That Apex game all the kids like is about 3 person groups isn't it?

Three Dirty Dwarves for the Saturn.

C'mon

Attached: 1535638813388.jpg (949x804, 101K)

albion online

idk

Yeah Jam Fury

Attached: 20171119_094358.jpg (576x390, 63K)

Not a big deal

TriForce Heroes, though I'm probably the only person who liked it.

whomst?

This, but for PC?
On a couch?

Secret of Mana

Attached: 1548820080122.jpg (466x578, 139K)

Secret of Mana

EDF Insect Armageddon

honk

How is this without the sub bonus?

are there any good co-op ARPGs?

D3 sucks
PoE is grinding to grind
D2 is way too fucking old now no matter how cool charms are
Grim Dawn is generic trash

>D2 is way too fucking old now no matter how cool charms are
Median XL is genuinely the best ARPG out there. It isn't really balanced for co-op, though, but it doesn't stop people from playing it anyway.

Also, PoE is pretty fun on hardcore if you're playing it semi-casually once a year until you die.

My gf said a while ago that she would like to have a threesome. She claimed that we could try to find a chick first so I can enjoy the most out of it and then go for another dude (which would be way easier to find) I was really bummed out, I don't think I got the stamina to please two girls, and I definetely don't want to share intimacy with another guy.

We haven't talked about it since she mentioned it but I know she wants it. I think I'm gonna have to dump her.

Dump her for two guys.

Try torchlight

Honestly she's just gonna keep thinking about it until she cheats on you or it turns into resentment. Probably for the best to dump her

median XL is a meme and PoE hardcore is alright

i completely forgot about torchlight and its mods, thanks user

residual kek for the possible screenshot

No problem buddy. Hope you have fun

Or you could be honest about your needs and leave the decision to her.
Partners make sacrifices for each other, and it's possible this is something she'd be willing to go without if it means being with you

I'm gonna get called a cuck, but thing is I don't want her to limit her intimacy to me only, if that's not what she wants.

You know how monogamy is being questioned right now and I understand it, people want to fuck with more than one person. I really do get it, it just doesn't happen to me. I'm perfectly fine with settling down with one person. I guess the problem is that we're different in that regard.

NEGRO IF SHE'S COOL BEING MONOGOMAUS JUST 4 U THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT? YOU ARE -LITERALLY- KEKING YOURSELF AND THINKING ABOUT BREAKING UP OVER SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED ABOUT YET.

HOW THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE IN RELATIONSHIPS THIS FUCKING RETARDED IT'S LIKE YOU MADE IT THROUGH THE HARD PART AND NOW YOU'RE FUCKING IT UP.

Ragnarok Battle Offline baby youtube.com/watch?v=KxcxoclqonA

human fall flat

Jesus fucking christ. I think the word cuck gets thrown around too much and that Yea Forums tries too hard to be "pure" and traditional while also being horny pieces of shit but even I think you sound like a genuine faggy retard.

If you feel that way and she feels really differently I doubt it would ultimately work out, even if you are so, ah, open-minded

Maybe you missed the part where she told me she wanted to get other people into our bed. For me that means she wants more dicks and I don't blame her for it. Hell I get horny as fuck if I see a nice piece of ass on the street, but I still keep it to myself.

I wish I could just be cool with the threesome, but I'm insecure as fuck, that shit aint for me. I rather let her go. I'm sure it's gonna sound like bullshit when I try to explain it to her tho.

This is a good thread to ask. What games, preferably rpgs, have decent necromancy?

Then either talk to her about it or break up, christ, it's not hard.

forgot to properly reply but regardless stop being a fag and talk about it
And "she wants more dicks and I don't blame her for it" is a shitty mindset to have.

dump her, shes gonna cheat on you or she already is cheating on you and this is her "clever" way of passing liability off to you.

But you're assuming it's a dealbreaker for her when it may not be.
You'd rather let her go than have threesomes, and that's okay, and you should tell her that
But what if she would rather stay with you than have threesomes? Is that not allowed? Imagine if that's how she felt, you'd basically be punishing her for bringing it up

Venom. Codename: Outbreak.

none (0)

You're a fucking leaf aren't you?

If she brought it up once, then shes gonna hold on to that desire and it'll lead to her hating user later on for limiting her "experiences". She didn't even consider how he would feel when she brought it up meaning she values her passing, temporary lust over him.

Lovers in dangerous spacetime

THIS GUY IS FUCKED

>shes gonna hold on to that desire and it'll lead to her hating user later on for limiting her "experiences"
they aren't in high school, retard, actual functioning relationships with adults don't work like that.

Basically any game with four player co-op will also let you do it with three people?

> She didn't even consider how he would feel when she brought it up meaning she values her passing, temporary lust over him.
How the fuck was she supposed to know how he'd feel about it without bringing it up?

Is this the guy who beat Dark Souls 3 on stream??

That's what I'm worried about, it's gonna sound like "wah my dick is not enough for you so I'm leaving" but that's not what I mean.

It's actually funny because I don't want her to force herself to be only with me, even though that is how I thing relationships work. You're not immune to being aroused by other people, you just don't do anything it would hurt your partner. I think the problem really is the fact that she voiced her feelings instead of keeping them hidden like most people do.

Can we get a better thread derail than this shit
At this point it's gone from funny to sad to downright dumb

Attached: 1507964031643.jpg (1146x631, 136K)

Fuck two bitches then dump her

3 is the best number for a friend group prove me wrong
>not gay as two dude hanging out all the time
>can still have a good time with one missing
>can have another people from time to time without much commitment
>less people mean it's easier to arrange schedules
>perfect for mmorpg party
>mexican standoff in versus game
>can order 4 person food combo with plenty to spare

Attached: illust_61297127_20190103_132908.png (500x333, 64K)

Eternal Sonata. It's a JRPG with a mix of turn/active battle. When it's overworld stuff one person plays, but in combat you control 3 players. You can set up each character to a different controller. It's still kind of waiting for your turn, but it's fun with friends. And the combat involves repositioning your character, using basic attacks to boost damage on special attacks, and has an active dodge mechanic like from Super Mario RPG.
It's couch only, but it's 3 players max instead of 4, and I thought it was a fun game.

Also, Trine 2 has 3 playable characters with 3-player co-op.

Yeah, I gotta hit the bed anyway. I just thought the OP was a good opportunity to blog my pathetic problems here. Thanks for the yous.

The one problem I've found is that you can't walk around in pairs, someone's always the odd one out who doesn't really get to talk to anyone
Other than that I agree
Though 5 stacks are nice if you're a MOBAfag

System Shock 2

For vidya it doesn't really make much of a difference if you're 3, 4 or 5.
On the other hand I've found that three is the ideal number for when you just want to have a nice talk with your bros. Everytime we get in groups of three for some drinks we end up having the most entertaining/meaningful conversations over the span of several hours.