Should I buy it

should I buy it

Attached: 1q.png (668x474, 69K)

nah it's shit

If you want to play it, yeah

maybe

Incredibly toxic community. Be prepared to deal with cyber bullying if you even do a little poorly in a match.

based retard

Are there any single player modes?

Sure

Example #1

100% yes

No

Private servers or is it matchmaking? I want to call people gooks and niggers. I hated Chivalry, though, is this better? I like Mountain Blade multiplayer.

>buying games

both

>Watched a guy call allah a faggot and some other guy said islam ruins everything
>then some basedboy blamed extremism instead
>He got shouted down
>Turk then claimed they were white and the brown Turks were muslims
This was official
I think their might be a filter for nigger and faggot though

Attached: 1527797953457.png (911x683, 1.02M)

There's no filter at all. I see faggot and nigger tossed around half a dozen times per game.

this game is based af bro

Sure. I don't give a shit about you or what you do.

>Haha saying the f-word and the n-word is so fricking based! XD

mad

this

If I buy the "supporter" edition for the faggy necklace do people get salty? This is important, I thrive on such things.

you guys care enough to reply

t. butthurt nigger faggot

I want to play an anime fighting game. What should I get?

This makes me want to play Bannerlord

No
I mostly see people mad about rapier niggers and bow niggers

'kay
Never ever.

never

I remember being 14. Don't worry, though. One day you'll grow up and maybe one day you'll lose your virginity.

i care enough to tell you to kill yourself for being an attention seeking nigger

go fuck yourself

lol u mad

Sure

u mad black boi?

Please die anytime.

You can get it cheaper

dn

I want to play an anime fighting game. What should I get?

only cause you asked nicely

I just intentionally do worse

>Buying flavors of the month

I'm in my 30s and enjoy calling people faggot/nigger/etc more now than when I was a kid.
>BACK IN MAH DAY WE WOULD HITCH QUEERS LIKE YOU TO THE BACK OF A TRUCK AND DRAG YA TILL YER NUTHIN BUT BONE
>can an admin ban this old as fuck white trash redneck please?
Good times.

A boomer that's racist and homophobic?
No way!

i'd rather hang out with a racist & homophobic boomer than a nigger.

It's great when my nigger friend from Louisiana plays multiplayer games with me and we go back and forth while cranking our accents up to eleven.
>SHORE WONDAH WHY WHITEY IS SUCKIN SO MUCH DICK TONIGHT WHOOOEEE
>YA NEED TO SHUT YORE SPOOK MOUTH 'FORE I CROSS THA SABINE AND GO HURRICANE KATRINER PART DEUX ON YORE BLACK ASS
>YA CROSS DAT WATAH YA GONNA BE FLOATIN IN DAT WATAH CRACKAH ASS CRACKAH

Attached: belkin-F7M070-invisiglass-curve-screen-protection-samsung-s10-plus-lifestyle-young-guys-laughing-v01 (820x461, 85K)

Neither one of you should be perpetuating racist stereotypes for the sake of getting internet racists to like you.

yeah
it surprised me so much how good this game is, it stomped chilvary so fucking hard

too bad i dont have time to play it right now

off yourself sjw subhuman

It is literally a polished Chivalry. If you liked that game you'll like this one. If you didn't or it was just okay then this game is an easy pass.

>t. rapier + shield fuckhead that plays like a pussy and doesn't have his teammate's backs

No

Buy 2 copies, one for a friend and one for you.

Was Chivalry flavor of the month? Seems like it has some longevity but only for die hard players

Toxic players = compensating for poor skill