With the whole sony censorship bullshit. Can't we just buy asian copies? Or is it everywhere?

With the whole sony censorship bullshit. Can't we just buy asian copies? Or is it everywhere?

t. Someone too busy to keep up with games

Attached: FB_IMG_1557118351452.jpg (1706x960, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cd5QuZq5jmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can buy PC copies

Their new censorship policies affect the Japanese versions, so even knowing Nip won't save you this time.

That too

We've truly gone so progressive that we have gone full circle and more backwards

Because the HQ moved to America, games are censored even in Japan now. You have to hope for Switch or PC ports if you want uncensored stuff.

Are you guys crying about actual censorship or the stupid ass sad frog shit.

Attached: 07b0e34e3778fc1e37352c7ea3136f14.jpg (996x974, 114K)

I'm not too keen on international law but, couldn't the Japanese sue Sony for making them censor their own game last minute? It's a lot of extra work to force on a developer who's already produced the game.

obviously not or they would, you idiot

What a magical lady.

I think it's pretty racist that Sony thinks they should be policing Japanese culture

I thought racism was cool though

they are censoring jap games in japan

but i dont speak korean

Asian copies usually are just english copies. It was more common for people who wanted dual audio games to import asian games. That's why I assuked maybe it was the same with the retarded censorship

anyone else here trying to learn japanese?

i'm on hiragana. once i master everything i'm going import trap hentai manga until i'm destitute

MYA
NEE

Basically the shit they would cut for western versions are now getting cut in Japan before the games get published.

A lot of the crying is over games that either released in Japan prior to the policy change or that had preview screenshots with different designs.

it's time

Attached: 1504675085724.webm (472x419, 297K)

Won't help you with games on PS4 since the Japanese versions are being censored too. Still worth learning if you really like Japanese video games, there's plenty of older games released before the world went totally insane to enjoy with the language.

本当にですね

It's only for incel pedo non-games so if you don't partake in that garbage it will never effect you.

As long as they don't use hand drawn characters you can point a smartphone with google translate at it and be able to read them immediately.

>make a game that won't be sold anywhere but Japan
>get censored anyways because muh global standards

>fuck kanji fuck kanji ni desu ne

Fuck kanji

DMC5

Kanji's not so bad once you get used to it. It's not even the worst part of the language.

youtube.com/watch?v=cd5QuZq5jmg
MYA-NEE!

Attached: 1546475349072.png (579x819, 475K)

THANK YOU CALIFORNIA!

>inb4 "hurr they removed it"
It shouldn't have happened in the first place

how the fuck do you not recognize those 2 kanji

僕はもう始めたぞ
まだくそ下手だけど、頑張るしか仕方ないな

Attached: 1546180963063.jpg (800x500, 93K)

Because fuck kanji

>complaining about kanji and not the caveman grammar

Attached: 1541269977864.jpg (1536x2048, 210K)

Ai Hao Jia?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DOES JAPANESE HAVE TO BE IMPOSSIBLE TO READ

>Ai Hao Jia?
it's nip-nong not ching-chong you dumbass

Attached: 1540823148883.jpg (381x380, 37K)

What's korean racist-kun?

The Japanese versions are censored too.
It's a depressing situation.

Attached: how snoy treats devs.png (600x709, 61K)

"Yin-cheong" maybe?

Attached: 1540101044662.jpg (800x600, 162K)

Why dont weebs just kill themselves and do civilization a favor?

Dont you understand? We censor your only form of escapsm from your horrific reality because we want you to kill yourselves. Please take the hint you ugly fucking freak :)

I used to be PC + Nintendo but I started shifting away because of all the Treehouse censorship and went all in on Sony this gen. Now this shit happens.

Attached: 1555206164987.png (1373x833, 59K)

So just go back

>implying being into weeb games means you're a /pol/fag
Fuck off.

I will but I already invested so much money into games and multiplats for this thing. Was planning on getting a PS5 for the backwards compatibility but won't be doing that now.

MYANEE

Attached: MYA-NEE.gif (512x512, 510K)

buy on switch and PC. Fuck snoy.

Is that anime good?