Bruce Campbell shoots down alleged "Ash" DLC for Mortal Kombat 11

twitter.com/GroovyBruce/status/1125476947826315264
>Was the whole leak bullshit?
>Has he just not been approached yet? They'd still have to get likeness approval, right?
>Was Ash scrapped entirely?
What's your thoughts, Yea Forums?

Attached: BruceCampbellMK11.png (720x976, 736K)

A) He's lying;
or
B) They did the IJ2 thing of including false names in game files to mislead leakers.

It's possible they just didn't get to contacting him yet. There's no data for intro conversations for Ash but there are some for most of the other DLC characters.

>There's no data for intro conversations for Ash
There was two or three between Ash and Spawn. It was the only conversation for Ash found.

good now i'll never need to buy it

Attached: WEcmP69.gif (500x281, 499K)

Maybe NDA's got changed so they have to outright deny it every time instead of just saying they can't talk about it.

They fucked up, Ash should have been in MKX. Jason, Predator, Alien and Leatherface were in the previous game and that would have been the best time to include him

what if this is another character named ash? maybe an OC donut steel for this game.

Attached: angry-patrick-yoshi-and-goofy-patrick-star-spongebob-37473113-249-186.jpg (249x186, 10K)

That's a well made MK pic just to "debunk" a rumor, and you're not gonna tell me a 70 years old actor like Campbell went all the trouble to make it.
Nice marketing ploy tho

One of the leaked conversations between Ash and Spawn directly mentioned the Book of The Dead. Also, if it was an OC, why save them for DLC?

God why is Evil Dead so great?

They may be using Ash the character without using Campbell's likeness. That would be fucking retarded but it's possible.

>One of Spawn's intros directly references his SoulCalibur appearance

This gave me an erection I still haven't been able to get rid of.

Attached: 1539470026034.png (1083x980, 298K)

Who's ready for Ash?

Attached: 220px-AshXYanime.png (220x342, 65K)

Didn't see that one. Still quite a bit less compared to everyone else but Joker.

Still dumb they got both Freddy and Jason but not for the same game.

It's the most consistent horror franchise. Literally every movie is good, even the "reboot". Even the tv show was actually fucking great.

Why the fuck haven't we gotten a good Evil Dead game yet?

I've long believed that it's because it's not a "Hollywood" product. Because very little money was involved (especially with the first two films), it had use it's atmosphere and characters rather than big budget effects to keep you entertained. Campbell's performance is another big factor.

post the intro

>Also, if it was an OC, why save them for DLC?
They did that in MK9 with Skarlet

>Spawn: “You’ve been to other dimensions?”
>Scorpion: “Each had its own injustices.”
>Spawn: “Maybe that’s why my soul still burns.”

nice

Skarlet was a background character in story scenes in MK9, maybe run through the MK11 story and see if there are some standouts in the background.

Wild guess, but maybe it's Smoke using a different name.

I am relieved and sad if he doesn't make it in, was going to buy the game and main the shit out of him if they announced it

I miss Ash Vs Evil Dead

"leak" btfo, go home leakkiddies, go find some grinch shit to lick you giant faggots