Today I'll start learning JavaScript and make videogames and in a year work from home like 3 hours a day 4 days a week...

Today I'll start learning JavaScript and make videogames and in a year work from home like 3 hours a day 4 days a week and stop living with my mom.

Why don't you?

Attached: 1309125598892.jpg (758x720, 39K)

>JavaScript
>Games

>making games in JS

Attached: 1538185783211.jpg (527x408, 46K)

What? Google said that's the language I should be learning

>javascript

Attached: 1506526732106.jpg (632x632, 20K)

>Java*

Attached: 1539647968844.jpg (600x299, 125K)

>JavaScript

Attached: 1553459050307.jpg (278x275, 105K)

if you want to make a game and not waste your time learn unity/unreal/godot

If you want to make games just for the programming fun of it (doesn't seem like that's the case here) then go for a stupid language like js and make your own engine with webgl or something. Might as well actually learn sdl or another low level graphic api.

I just want to make money from home and not have my mom look at me with shame

I'm too dumb for programming. I'll try to follow a tutorial and I'll learn the basics, but I don't know how to apply what I've learned beyond that, and I never understand source codes that I look at.
Usually once or twice a year I'll try again, usually C or Lua or something, and I'll almost make a text game but then I can't figure out how to do it and give up.

Because I have an actual job, not a shitty pipedream.

If your goal is to make money from home and you genuinely think making games is the answer you genuinely deserve the look of shame from your mom because you're a fucking retard.

then learn to use an actual documented game engine made to make your life easier instead of memeing yourself a shitty javascript snake game or pong game.

>Usually once or twice a year
This is why

Then do front end webdev

go into webdev and take online gigs. Thank me later.

dont bother, youre too dumb for programmimg

>js
>making games

Learn C++ you fucking idiot. Then use the experience learning C++ to learn another language and get an actual job not making video games.

I want to take freelance programming jobs, because fuck office jobs and office environments, but, I fucking hate webdev.

This is pretty good bait OP, thanks for breaking up the monotony of tranny-posting.

Attached: You've got a friend in me.jpg (500x607, 106K)

Seems like your real problem is lack of determination and follow through

Google wants web designers

Just stick with it. It feels hopeless, but eventually you'll make the tiniest bit of progress, and you've learnt something new.

because the absolute vast majority of indie games are not profitable

Dont forget your socks!

Attached: coding time.png (410x467, 173K)

>Javascript
>Games
>But Google said
>Thinking making games is easy and you wont be working 100 hour weeks
i hope to god this is bait were watching the next generation of game developers here

Attached: 1556189155312.jpg (449x401, 27K)