The True King will soon awaken from his sleep

The True King will soon awaken from his sleep.

YOU R NOT RED E

Attached: Somnus.jpg (483x856, 56K)

ffxv sucks

*HONK*
Yep!
*HONK*

Attached: from tragedy to comedy.jpg (680x1000, 131K)

Honestly would rather have this than 7R

Why do you think they cancelled Dawn of the Future?

Attached: THE TRUE.jpg (5000x5000, 2.92M)

Ardyn was too based for FF15, the only good thing alongside Ignis in that shit game.

You have my attention until E3.
If nothing significant comes into the news by then I’m putting Versus behind me.

Attached: image.jpg (543x443, 51K)

Give it to me straight Yea Forums, is FFXV (royal pack or whatever it's called) worth the 25 eurodollars? I'm in dire need of a new jrpg and i can't find any others for my PS4. I'm this close to buying the X/X-2 remaster too.

Is that billie eilish in drag

RE:MEMBER

Attached: OGRE.jpg (1920x900, 1022K)

>YOU R NOT RED E
what did he mean by this?

Doesn't hurt to try, I liked it quite a lot actually.

Attached: ardyn_23.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

ENOS LIVES

>Why do you think they cancelled Dawn of the Future?

because XV lost Square $33 million in a 6 month time span last year.

try looking for it physically. The PSN sale for Royal Edition in the USA is $25 for PS+ members but I can find it at Walmart for $20.

Plus I would still have to pay separate for the Ardyn DLC, so I am waiting for a cheap bundle that has EVERYTHING before I try this mess again

>try looking for it physically
That's what i was looking at, cheapest i can find is at 25 euro.

Might as well i guess. Only FF i haven't played are the MMOs, XIII trilogy and XV.

Re:MIND

op is a fag

based

The XIII trilogy is unironically better value for money, and I fucking hate those games.

Unfortunately my PC is too old and almost dead, can't run them and there's no way to get them on PS4 (that i know of at least).

imagine being this retarded

Attached: 349.jpg (393x386, 24K)

You forfeit your right to judge anybody the moment you took up frogposting, faggot.

Attached: 1540805004694.gif (380x255, 1.03M)

The XIII games are less shit than XV and each individual XIII game feels more complete than XV

How are the XIII games, from a gameplay-perspective?

Comparable to XV. Both are like playing on autopilot, but XIII requires a few more button presses to be optimal.